Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State (41794 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sea people angry
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Misterone: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84xIaS3L3tQ?t=4

The presidential candidate of the labour party Peter Obi holds a massive rally in anambra state following his successful rally held yesterday in delta State.
Flop. A primary school ground is bigger than this

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Cantonese: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
Great.

For accountability, trust, reliability, dependency, honesty, integrity, our choice is PETER OBI/YUSUF DATTI.

We are tired of those who claim to have structures all over the world. We are tired of those who claim to own Nigeria. Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians irrespective of tribe or religion.

We are tired of leaders who say borrowing is very necessary for development. They borrow to line their pockets with the borrowed amounts and impoverish the country more. As we have been told, Nigeria is already indebted to the tune of 77 trilion. They are still seeking ways to borrow more.

Please vote ObiDatti for probity and sanity of mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by obyno82: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
post=119901995:

Lol cheesy.
Sharp man.
Your instrument will be safe and fine,
Nothing do am after the elections next month,
You still gallant!

God bless Nigeria.
The best man for the job will win, as long as God lives.
This country must be great again in our lifetime.
Shout out to our incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu, AKA, Jagaba borgu of Africa.

Have some dignity my friend. You are embarassing the igbo man, we do not stoop so low because of crumbs that people will give us. Have some shame. Youi marketed a disaster to us in the person of GMB now because of crumbs you want to market another disaster. Let God not curse you for bringing pain to people's families all because of your selfish interest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Herbiodun09: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
2% votes from 5% of those that matter in nigeria

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Biafra must come abeg.

Or 0.8% of the SE

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Peppysco: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
Such a low turnout in his own domain, that guy would most likely get the least votes in the SE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Flora2Sweet: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
Okay now, e go shock u

DennisEche:
In his home, this is not impressive

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by GeneralPula: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
bobochem:
Very poor turnout
The question is when he was the Governor, what significant thing did he do for the people of Anambra? Nothing..

Pandora did absolutely nothing significant other than rendering the state doctors jobless for more than a year, tormenting the lives of innocent people, sacking the civil servants that are not catholic, etc..

The only Christians in Anambra that will vote obi are the catholics..

5 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Odin13: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Obi will lose Anambra

No be by noise

power to the people
North 2023

E clear

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Obainomilano: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
DennisEche:
and yet you are crying more than obi ..how is it your biz if it is impressive or not ..you think the rented crowds in Kano will give emiloka victory.. crowds that have been kept jobless and hungry coming out to get their own share of apc indomie and sachet tomato or have you not seen the video

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by frugal(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
DennisEche:
Rallies will not matter in this election. Obi understands that. But he just has to do them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
DennisEche:
It's by votes not by rally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Tunasco4u(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ok
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by mbahdi(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
DennisEche:
Peter obis supporter's ain't jobless.am his supporter and I don't attend rally am too busy to attend any rally but I know my candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by undisputedKOC: 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Even in Anambra, see empty space everywhere. With this meagre crowd I'm seeing, PDP will surely defeat Obi in Anambra. The political scammer has been rejected by Anambra people. Peter Obi is finished undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by bonnyhope: 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Next presido
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Ojiofor: 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Impressive!
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by GreenCovering: 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
See those small small boys that used to post fake large crowd pictures coming to the front and bending their phones to take the usual fake large crowd pictures again. Though this is an impressive outing by Obi's standard, it is still a distant cry from a crowd that is worthy of a presidential level campaign. The upside is that as huge party crowd is routine for seasoned politicians, let's enjoy Obi's small shows as the entertainment spice of the campaign season.

smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by 1122miki: 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
This is only Onitsha rally.Not the whole of anambra.Obi is really powering of a truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Evergreen12345(f): 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
DennisEche:
. Ok no prob
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by JoeNL22(m): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
Obibi

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by ipobarecriminals: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Peter Obi getting nothing less than 2 million votes from Anambra alone.

This I have seen.
Drink undiluted palmy, u go see clearly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
Obi should have make this campaign in Anambra yesterday Monday 09, January 2023, if he is a true son of Ndi Anambra. With this crowd coming out, I do not think of his victory as next Nigeria President.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by HEBEI: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
One doesn't have to be present at any rally to show one's support for Peter Obi. Your PVC is all he needs.

Show Peter Obi love with your PVC.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by abacusCm(m): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
The turn out population is not even up to population of Agege Local Government in Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by azikiweironsi(m): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Massiveglory:
Majority of the Nigerian youths from all sides of the country are energized to take their destinies back and are solidly with PODATTI.

We appeal to our parents nationwide to support and back the youths in this journey of taking back our country by casting their votes for PODATTI.

We cannot afford men who are more closer to going home to be presiding over the destinies of young men and women.

Parents, old and young , come out and support the youths in taking back our nation.
PODATTI are the candidates for presidency.
Papa, mama, poking logo is where to place our votes.

One of the best Obidient supporters.
But my dear it's too late. This type of good persuation should have come earlier but unfortunately it was either cursing, bullying and name calling of whoever that doesn't agree with their reasons.
My dear, I like your subtle pleads, but honestly, I'm a Christian and I'm voting for Jagaban.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by EmekaBlue(m): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
Obi tinubu urchins nightmare
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Misterone: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
Anakazo22:

Who cares... you can go and hit your head on a rock for all I care
if you don't care, then mind your business. He has right to make his opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by sosowater: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
post=119901990:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

I know you booked space because you will edit this comment later.

How do you work or do business when you're always here defending failures?
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Anakazo22: 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Misterone:
if you don't care, then mind your business. He has right to make his opinion.

And so do I.... tinubu urchins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Samogloby: 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
President of upper iweka miscreants you mean, please don't give yourself fake hope. No this and have peace of mind
janetjacob8:
Incoming president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Self Acclaimed King Of Abuja And Youth Activist MORALMORE Hosted By IBB / Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos / Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.