Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State (41793 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by seunmsg(m): 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
Not impressed.

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Kingsley34: 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
Bigleaf1006:

An am bra has one the lowest voted turnouts in the country even when the security situation hadn't exacerbated this badly.

How obidients still want ti make obi president is still what i still dont understand why this people think nigerian presidential election is a joke.

Urchins are so dumb and stupid.
I'm sure ur father didn't send u to skul......FYI Anambra gave Jonathan 1.1m vote in 2011,which exceeded four northern state.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by zionstaar75: 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
GeneralPula:

The question is when he was the Governor, what significant thing did he do for the people of Anambra? Nothing..

Pandora did absolutely nothing significant other than rendering the state doctors jobless for more than a year, tormenting the lives of innocent people, sacking the civil servants that are not catholic, etc..

The only Christians in Anambra that will vote obi are the catholics..
no mind them, the people living in anambra knows there's nothing special about him.who wan enter one chance

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by mrkia(m): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
You mean this campaign rally of Obi supporters happened in core East Nigeria or .....

I don't get it
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Kingsley34: 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
mrkia:
You mean this campaign rally of Obi supporters happened in core East Nigeria or .....

I don't get it

No na ur mama villa dey do am angry

Urchin always displaying stupidity
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by leo1234(m): 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
post=119902032:

One beautiful thing about this election is that Tinubu never changed party for once,
But 3 other candidates that were on in the same political party that JAGABAN defeated in 2 presidential elections have now decided to break up into 3 different party.
A win win situation for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Even when they were in one party, they were beaten blue and black, not to talk about when they are now 3 mini parties.

As e dey sweet us,
E dey pain dem tongue

So you have no regret for your contribution towards the hardship Nigerians have been going through.

After all, you buy fuel at 50 naira per litre and food stuffs at affordable prices.
I even heard a sizeable live chicken sells for 200 naira in your area.

Enjoy bro grin
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Bashirkareem31: 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
symbianDON:
Impressive!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Traplord09: 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
post=119901995:

Lol cheesy.
Sharp man.
Your instrument will be safe and fine,
Nothing do am after the elections next month,
You still gallant!

God bless Nigeria.
The best man for the job will win, as long as God lives.
This country must be great again in our lifetime.
Shout out to our incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu, AKA, Jagaba borgu of Africa.
Baba blue.

Well it takes one to run the clocks backwards

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Bashirkareem31: 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
symbianDON:
Impressive!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by sukar886: 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
DennisEche:
In his home, this is not impressive . Please if you must post campaign pictures stop cropping the pictures.
U r sick, I tot u people said he can't go to anambra , now is not impressive , go buy sense
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Cyberterror: 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Another canopy crowd again. Even most of them where imported from Asaba in Delta state where most Anambara people now live due to underdevelopment and IPOB terrorist activities in their own state that Obi Pandora couldn't develop for 8 years of saving next to nothing cash and carrying out next to nothing development. Onitsha home of IPOB slaves will observe sit at home on election day. It will be a miracle if the IPOB candidate gets up to 400k in his state that he has since abandoned for the sophistication and safety of Lagos.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Kingsley34: 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
Cyberterror:
Another canopy crowd again. Even most of them where imported from Asaba in Delta state where most Anambara people now live due to underdevelopment and IPOB terrorist activities in their own state that Obi Pandora couldn't develop for 8 years of saving next to nothing cash and carrying out next to nothing development. Onitsha home of IPOB slaves will observe sit at home on election day. It will be a miracle if the IPOB candidate gets up to 400k in his state that he has since abandoned for the sophistication and safety of Lagos.

People way fit die on feb 25 go plenty oo
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Idaytesj29(m): 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
EmeeNaka:
If Obi win, real Nigerians would have defeated the evil that have held them hostage

Yinmu.... Or a new bondage with a different sophistication, dimension and audacity never witnessed before in Nigerian History.

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by kaludestiny10(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
Anambra state is not a state filled with jobless youths. So don't expect a mammoth crowd in the south east during any campaign.
DennisEche:
In his home, this is not impressive . Please if you must post campaign pictures stop cropping the pictures.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Mccullum: 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
Peethief Obi is not a goal, he's in a gaol of imaginary presidency. grin All Christians in Nigeria have rejected him, except those of his region that were in deception of themselves by looking for Biafra and still looking for presidency, they're still in a state of undecided undecided

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by saintrow1: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
So they don't have a stadium in anambra, I thought they said obi was the best ever governor in Africa grin

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
If you need canopies to pad the number of attendees in your home state then, I'm sorry to say, come back next 4 years

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Favourchris(f): 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
post=119901995:

Lol cheesy.
Sharp man.
Your instrument will be safe and fine,
Nothing do am after the elections next month,
You still gallant!

God bless Nigeria.
The best man for the job will win, as long as God lives.
This country must be great again in our lifetime.
Shout out to our incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu, AKA, Jagaba borgu of Africa.

Slave
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by mycar: 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
Wickedfact:

Forget story. Enugu and Abia will give Peter Obi more votes than Anambra.
Anambra hasn't forgiven Obi
you are lying and you know, check the percentage in 2019 and use your tongue to count your teeth
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by buhariguy(m): 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
SHINJA:

Always supporting stupid people...

Any way,God bless Southsouth and Southwest..

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
God bless we south south for Tinubu

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by mrkia(m): 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kingsley34:

No na ur mama villa dey do am angry

Urchin always displaying stupidity
Wetin con concern ma mama for here na...
You this thing... Nawa for you grin

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by talk2didi(m): 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
post=119902032:

One beautiful thing about this election is that Tinubu never changed party for once,
But 3 other candidates that were on in the same political party that JAGABAN defeated in 2 presidential elections have now decided to break up into 3 different party.
A win win situation for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Even when they were in one party, they were beaten blue and black, not to talk about when they are now 3 mini parties.

As e dey sweet us,
E dey pain dem tongue

Why lying that Tinubu never change party. When he formed AC, do u realised dat AD still exists?
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Brightest04(m): 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
At least not bought and transported to Anambra. Or coxed to attend with 2k each as pocket money
bobochem:
Very poor turnout
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by dadabashua1(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
Slymonster:

I am even more worried when I see crowd on week days. That tells you how bad nigeria is with no job. Other country around the world do rally and it is mostly on halls or few people but in nigeria, the crowd just tells you there a problem.
you have a valid point.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Bigleaf1006: 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kingsley34:

Urchins are so dumb and stupid.
I'm sure ur father didn't send u to skul......FYI Anambra gave Jonathan 1.1m vote in 2011,which exceeded four northern state.

We all know thats one of the most flawed election in our recent history.....

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by obyno82: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
FuckOsuPigs:

Sharrap dia.

He has only one vote, so do you! Stop blaming others for your woes.

If you don't have anything sensible to say just keep shut abeg. Did i say i have any woes?
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Emola12(m): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Anambra is for PETER OBI already so no need to come outside and make noise my own prediction is dat OBI will show tinubu shege for Lagos State votes
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by TWOWAYMIRROR: 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
GeneralPula:
Lol. I knew Anambra people won’t vote for this deadbeat chronic liar and demon..

It has been predicted. Peter Obi won’t win a single state in Nigeria, not even Anambra..

Anambra people should just vote for tinubu. They’ll never experience the pathetic experiences they experienced under Peter Obi..

Always stay updated foooooool!!!

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by kellyzaf(m): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
DennisEche:

But there is video to watch, why complaining about crop picture when there is video of same? Abi u dey wine urself ni?
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by nabiz(m): 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
DennisEche:
oga Peter obi's supporters are not jobless. I and my entire family are supporting Peter obi but we can never go to rally because we are seriously engaged.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
DennisEche:

People dey office,markets dey hustle. During election there will be no offices or markets to be open. Rallies don't win election. We dey office

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Didi2d(m): 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
Them dey sing Nigerian anthem for Biafra land?

Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra / PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day / Self Acclaimed King Of Abuja And Youth Activist MORALMORE Hosted By IBB