Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,504 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State (41796 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by clinician2x: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
post=119901995:

Lol cheesy.
Sharp man.
Your instrument will be safe and fine,
Nothing do am after the elections next month,
You still gallant!

God bless Nigeria.
The best man for the job will win, as long as God lives.
This country must be great again in our lifetime.
Shout out to our incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu, AKA, Jagaba borgu of Africa.

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Misterone: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
1122miki:
This is only Onitsha rally.Not the whole of anambra.Obi is really powering of a truth
when is that of Anambra taking place
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Naira20: 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
This is not Tinubu na
Paracetamol01:
Halitosis would really kill some people there
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by allcomage: 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
DennisEche:
In his home, this is not impressive
Forget about it, Anambrarians have settled for Peter Obi, so there is no need wasting time at rallies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by cleverja: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
Remember the day is a working day and majorities need to go to work to earn for their family, rallies is awareness, our pvcs are with us and we already know our candidate which happens to be PETER OBI! Of LABOUR PARTY!
DennisEche:

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Tombrown3(m): 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
post=119901995:

Lol cheesy.
Sharp man.
You still gallant!

God bless Nigeria.
Shout out to our incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu, AKA, Jagaba borgu of Africa.

U mean The mic licker?

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Juanmike(m): 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
I am in Anambra Onitsha precisely.
It's only a jobless people that would go to rallies.
Ignore are sentimental.
If I lie ask Soludo.
If he has balls let him speak ill of PO again and kiss 2nd term good bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by drlateef: 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kingxchange44:

You are an urchin. You guys should stupidly rest. Fools

This pain is too much. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by ipobarecriminals: 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
janetjacob8:
Incoming president of HERO brewery /Ochanja market
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Samogloby: 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Same thing with many people supporting Atiku and Tinubu. I have never been to any political rally but will still vote Atiku.
mbahdi:

Peter obis supporter's ain't jobless.am his supporter and I don't attend rally am too busy to attend any rally but I know my candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by FuckOsuPigs: 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kingxchange44:

You are an urchin. You guys should stupidly rest. Fools

Sifia pain grin

But make we talk truth, this is a disgrace. Haba, even in Anambra?

I can count the number of people on my finger tips

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Godispeace: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Don't mind them , he cant even use their stadium

overated failed candidate
DennisEche:

5 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by drlateef: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Juanmike:
I am in Anambra Onitsha precisely.
It's only a jobless people that would go to rallies.
Ignore are sentimental.
If I lie ask Soludo.
If he has balls let him speak ill of PO again and kiss 2nd term good bye.

The nzogbu nzogbu madness is still in town. He will do so freely after 25th Feb
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Godispeace: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Foolishness
SeeItSayIt:
From town hall to rally. They (APC) said we are lazy, we've now decided to be useful they're angry but transformer await them.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by edungene7: 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
The way urchins rush to open threads concerning obedient is alarming I pity them their blood pressure must have increased all because of a structureless party
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by DennisEche(m): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
cleverja:
Remember the day is a working day and majorities need to go to work to earn for their family, rallies is awareness, our pvcs are with us and we already know our candidate which happens to be PETER OBI! Of LABOUR PARTY!
Same excuse, you will still say the same thing during elections. On election day you will still claim you are busy

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Juanmike(m): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
drlateef:

The nzogbu nzogbu madness is still in town. He will do so freely after 25th Feb
The Mic licker will retire after Feb.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Kaiser20: 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
DennisEche:
you can press it harder to make it impressive
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by DeOTR: 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
1122miki:
This is only Onitsha rally.Not the whole of anambra.Obi is really powering of a truth
For a City that boasts of 3M people, this is poor.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by DennisEche(m): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kaiser20:
you can press it harder to make it impressive
Just talk true, does this look impressive in his home state? Where is the home advantage. If he cant pull crowd in his home State where is he expected to do so.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by FuckOsuPigs: 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
obyno82:

Have some dignity my friend. You are embarassing the igbo man, we do not stoop so low because of crumbs that people will give us. Have some shame. Youi marketed a disaster to us in the person of GMB now because of crumbs you want to market another disaster. Let God not curse you for bringing pain to people's families all because of your selfish interest.

Sharrap dia.

He has only one vote, so do you! Stop blaming others for your woes.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Kingsley34: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
DennisEche:

Same excuse, you will still say the same thing during elections. On election day you will still claim you are busy

Sometimes i wonder how u guys reason sincerely.........you want people to leave their daily source of income
Haba nah
We are not that jobless
We know our candidate
But please vote Wisely
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Bantu10: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
post=119901995:

Lol cheesy.
Sharp man.
You still gallant!

God bless Nigeria.

everyone hates you here. No one wants to read the trash you keep vomiting here

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Kingsley34: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Misterone:
when is that of Anambra taking place
Which kind urchinalized question be dat..
Una better stop all this hate and focus on things that really matter
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Nwaetche(m): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
Are you real!

Anambra state folks are businessmen and civil servants. You would want everyone to leave their business to come for rallies they can watch on television or on Internet.

I can see that Agbodorians as their boss are still fixated on the discredited rented crowd mentality.

No one even in Lagos would attend Tinubu's rally if he does not pay. You want Obi to be doing the same? No my Yoruba muslim friend?

DennisEche:
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Kingsley34: 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
[quote author=clinician2x post=119902511][/quote]

See as their face be like criminal
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by olatuns2017: 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84xIaS3L3tQ?t=4

The presidential candidate of the labour party Peter Obi holds a massive rally in anambra state following his successful rally held yesterday in delta State.

Rally that was held inside Catholic church in Anambra

Obi is a coward like many Igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Misterone: 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kingsley34:

Which kind urchinalized question be dat..
Una better stop all this hate and focus on things that really matter
you said the rally is for Onitsha and not Anambra. So I'm asking, when is that of Anambra taking place

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos / Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested / Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.