Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State (41795 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Goalgetter23(m): 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Peter Obi getting nothing less than 2 million votes from Anambra alone.

This I have seen.

You are living up to your Alias name *False prophet* Even, if the living & the dead should vote in Anambra, they still can't be up to 2 million. Moreso, a sizeable number of people have fled the east for the south west since IPOB sit at home have grounded businesses and lifes.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by melviniyke2002(m): 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
DennisEche:
In his home, this is not impressive . Please if you must post campaign pictures stop cropping the pictures.
e pain u shaaa
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Bromax: 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
DennisEche:
In his home, this is not impressive . Please if you must post campaign pictures stop cropping the pictures.

You no dey see the video? Abi u need data to watch am?
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by muykem: 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
DennisEche:
I thought I am the only one observed it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Rebelutionary: 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
mbahdi:

Peter obis supporter's ain't jobless.am his supporter and I don't attend rally am too busy to attend any rally but I know my candidate
Anytime I see this you people "new line" I just laugh. Few months back some people were hitting the streets doing "million marches", were those people jobless? Oh now that Obi is having back to back rally flops this is what you tell yourselves to sleep welk at night? Lol...

Una funny sha!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by muykem: 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
This is very embarrassing in his home state and as a former governor. Soludo is doing this man a strong thing.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by emanobis(m): 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
GeneralPula:
Lol. I knew Anambra people won’t vote for this deadbeat chronic liar and demon..

It has been predicted. Peter Obi won’t win a single state in Nigeria, not even Anambra..

Anambra people should just vote for tinubu. They’ll never experience the pathetic experiences they experienced under Peter Obi..

Yes...you brought up a 2012 post right?
Yes, Anambra people won't vote Obi, so why soliciting for votes for Atiku?
Allow anambra people to deal with Obi, don't force Atiku down our throat
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by muykem: 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Rebelutionary:

Anytime I see this you people "new line" I just laugh. Few months back some people were hitting the streets doing "million marches", were those people jobless? Oh now that Obi is having back to back rally flops this is what you tell yourselves to sleep welk at night? Lol...

Una funny sha!
You shouldn't be surprised. The same people were also updated us on full compliance with IPOB sit at home directive some months ago.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by BePrepared: 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
post=119901995:

Lol cheesy.
Sharp man.
Your instrument will be safe and fine,
Nothing do am after the elections next month,
You still gallant!

God bless Nigeria.
The best man for the job will win, as long as God lives.
This country must be great again in our lifetime.
Shout out to our incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu, AKA, Jagaba borgu of Africa.

How much will I be paid if I join BMC Manna?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Rebelutionary: 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
Slymonster:

I am even more worried when I see crowd on week days. That tells you how bad nigeria is with no job. Other country around the world do rally and it is mostly on halls or few people but in nigeria, the crowd just tells you there a problem.
The people that were doing million marches did they come from mars or they are all plain jobless? How come they all suddenly disappeared now that it is time to show loyalty? Lol... They didnt show up for Lasun in Osun state and we saw the result (2K).

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Rebelutionary: 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
muykem:
You shouldn't be surprised. The same people were also updated us on full compliance with IPOB sit at home directive some months ago.
U dey mind this people? They always have some B.S to tell themselves
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by saintrow1: 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

People dey office,markets dey hustle. During election there will be no offices or markets to be open. Rallies don't win election. We dey office

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooool
So people in other states don't go to the office and market to hustle loool. Awon werey, obi ti lule ni anambra. The shame is way too much. Where are the youths that they are bragging about, I was expecting a crowd like kano in anambra but obingo is a loser as usual.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by seeyounow: 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
tongue

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by saintrow1: 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
seunmsg:
Not impressed.

It was a total shame
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by EnaibeSam: 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
That's a massive one. Though 85% of us that will vote for Peter Obi are not members of LP. We don't need to attend rallies. Even many of those that attend both PDP and APC rallies will vote for Peter Obi.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by 2tpick: 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
This one na lally and not rally
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by saintrow1: 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Okay now, e go shock u

We have seen the shock, a total brutal failure from a chronic soul loser.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Okwyjesus(m): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
post=119901995:

Lol cheesy.
Sharp man.
You still gallant!

God bless Nigeria.
Shout out to our incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu, AKA, Jagaba borgu of Africa.

Tinubu will be the president Nigerians will not be proud of if he win.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Ayoolamax: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fidinno:
Peter Obi the antidote for a better Nigeria
like he did for Anambra right
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by 77up(m): 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
Even in his backyard grin
Very poor, not impressive.

Obi lule cheesy grin
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Atm99(m): 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
post=119901995:

Lol cheesy.
Sharp man.
You still gallant!

God bless Nigeria.
stop typing nonsense. Am a Yoruba man from Ogun State. the next President of Nigeria is Peter Obi with Peter Obi The Future My Great Country is Bright.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by 2016v2017: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dshocker:
The almighty living God wants to liberate Nigeria from the shackles of bondage...

Vote wisely, vote Peter Obi.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by Sapaz02: 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
Pls, where's Soluogu?
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by matm: 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
Good
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by MSiphie0(f): 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
post=119901995:

Lol cheesy.
Sharp man.
You still gallant!

God bless Nigeria.
you are so shameless
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State by bejick(m): 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
post=119902032:

One beautiful thing about this election is that Tinubu never changed party for once,
But 3 other candidates that were on in the same political party that JAGABAN defeated in 2 presidential elections have now decided to break up into 3 different parties.
A win win situation for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Even when they were in one party, they were beaten blue and black, not to talk about when they are now 3 mini parties.

As e dey sweet us,
E dey pain dem tongue
a big liar he was in AD then moved to AC then to APC no one cares. I never knew that it is the dead meat merchant that am replying. Always scavenging for dead meats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos / Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested / Self Acclaimed King Of Abuja And Youth Activist MORALMORE Hosted By IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.