Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (16957 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety, Abaribe Sets To Claim N100M Forfeited Bail Fund From FG / Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts / Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Wickedfact: 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
This is the real "Damn Niggar"
He wants to position their brain for fingering.
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by sapele914(m): 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
Hmm I just don't like this man called mnk.
You have a prescription order to sort out,next thing is to pick up arms create a bastard militant sect with lies that they were created to fight killer heardmen and then bring them into our peaceful blessed Imo State and SE at large.
The leaders of the region already said no to your scam ipob,do you think they will allow you bear arms after you have made it clear that anyone who does not support your
Federal Government will release Mazi Kanu to shame the Ipobian Judas Peter Obi.
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by olatuns2017: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
richidinho:
grin grin grin

Don't stand, we no send you grin

Abia is Labour party

Labour party is Abia

I can bet you

After elections

Abia is Biafra

Biafra is Abia

Your generation is the most deceitful people on earth...it's not a curse

It's the fact and tested since 1914 to 2023

You guys brought problem to Yoruba race with your useless Ironsi killer coup that destroyed Regionalism where Awolowo was excelling

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Wickedfact: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
okeysoninv:
kanu will be released on or before election. federal government plans it to stop Peter obi . don't take any release of kanu anything ndi Igbo.

So, you are saying they should not release Kanu because of Obi. See selfishness.
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by EmmyCC: 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
We no send.
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Wickedfact: 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
limeta:
I smell something cooking in the kitchen
Fear of ipod

Release Kanu today and Obi is finished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by EmmyCC: 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
olatuns2017:

I can bet you

After elections

Abia is Biafra

Biafra is Abia

Your generation is the most deceitful people on earth...it's not a curse

It's the fact and tested since 1914 to 2023

You guys brought problem to Yoruba race with your useless Ironsi killer coup that destroyed Regionalism where Awolowo was excelling
Nna, how is it doing you?

1 Like

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by doneback04: 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
Go and sit down, Igbo don't love themselves, now you want to stand, but before u ran away grin grin
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by kweensheba: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
Alright!

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by okeysoninv: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
kollinz1234:
Nnamdi Kanu will be released and peace will return to the East. The federal government will negotiate with ipob and restore sanity to Igbo land.

#Justuce4southernKaduna
you wish hahahaha
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by onuman: 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
What bail is this one talking about when the courts had discharged Nnamdi Kalu?

Kalu is a prisoner of Malami and his fellow Jihadists in Nigeria.
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Proudlyomonna: 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hmm I just don't like this man called mnk.
You have a prescription order to sort out,next thing is to pick up arms create a bastard militant sect with lies that they were created to fight killer heardmen and then bring them into our peaceful blessed Imo State and SE at large.
The leaders of the region already said no to your scam ipob,do you think they will allow you bear arms after you have made it clear that anyone who does not support your scam ipob struggle is a saboteur?
Why should ipob be allowed to bear arms when they have made it clear that they will hang the heads of others who chose not to be brainwashed to support their destructive taliban wannabe scam ipob struggle??
Well if the leaders of Igboland push for his release then good and fine by me,but any Biafra connected to his destructive oppressive taliban wannabe ipob remains dead nailed and buried to the ground.
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by margaret231: 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
CowardsCowards...
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by greggng: 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/i-will-stand-as-nnamdi-kanus-surety-if-granted-bail-senator-kalu/

Orji kanu is naive
What bail is he talking about ?
Already court says his arrest and detention is illegal and he is here supporting illegality. Let's continue running a lawless country and expect miracle to happen over night. Nigeria can only move forward when justice reigns ...we can't have leaders that disobey law and expect a perfect country
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Mummyimbecile(m): 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
Officialgarri:
Just because Abaribe and Fani Kayode weren't arrested after Kanu escaped from Nigeria
the way and manner most of you guys talk amuse me.

What made Kanu leave Nigeria in the first place?
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by ImperialYoruba: 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kanu said biafra or death. He never said biafra or bail.

Leave the mofo there. If he comes out snipers are positioned to hunt for his head.
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Proudlyomonna: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
sapele914:
Federal Government will release Mazi Kanu to shame the Ipobian Judas Peter Obi.

Guy you sef stay one place make them treat this mental problem wey dey worry you tey tey na grin
Only you talk se Obi na Secessionist sponsor,only you still talk se Obi kill Secessionist grin
If you continue to dey run from baba kazim mini psychiatric how you go take free from this mental Problem wey dey do you grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by BJanta: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
Why don't you go and replace in the cell to show love?
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by sapele914(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
Wickedfact:

Release Kanu today and Obi is finished
Peter Obi Judas Ndigbo, Betrayer of the Ipobian cause, a very selfish minded man.
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by sapele914(m): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Guy you sef stay one place make them treat this mental problem wey dey worry you tey tey na grin
Only you talk se Obi na Secessionist sponsor, only you still talk se Obi kill Secessionist grin
If you continue to dey run from baba kazim mini psychiatric how you go take free from this mental Problem wey dey do you grin
If ever said Judas Peter Obi was a secessionist sponsor or even a sympathizer make Jehovah punish me, if I never said any such crap but actually accused Pandora Pete of been an Ipob Betrayer for his own selfish desire to be President of The Zoo Republic of Nigeria, make Jehovah punish you.

Let us get a big amen to that.
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by 8stargeneral: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
We don't want you sir
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Advocate500: 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
Politics na your mate ? This one is looking for narrative to control eastern politics.
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by biaframaster200: 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
Scream:
There is something wrong with the way Kalu thinks. On what basis is the FG holding the man that he is thinking of bail again?

Don't be deceived. .Nyamiri people will always support their own irrespective of how bad the person might have done in the past....

Also don't think Obi will not do more for his people than for the other region... I can categorically tell you that he is going there for the mission of accomplishing what Nnamdi Azikwe wanted to achieve in the first republic...
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by nesphil(m): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Proudlyomonna: 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
sapele914:
If ever said Judas Peter Obi was a secessionist sponsor or even a sympathizer make Jehovah punish me, if I never said any such crap make Jehovah punish you.

Let us get a big amen to that.

Oh so watin you mean by calling Peter Obi ipobian Judas Peter Obi?
Abi you dey whine yoursef undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by galaxy2020(m): 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
He's trying to win over undeserved votes from his constituency. POLITICAL SURETY.
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by oloshun(m): 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
richidinho:
grin grin grin

Don't stand, we no send you grin

Abia is Labour party

Labour party is Abia

Everything is not politics. NK is neither LP nor APC, so if OUK says is doing it, it is out brotherhood. Please!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Moses1111: 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
I don't know why this senator like talking about the dead among the living. Nnamdi KANU is dead already can't you see........

No president will release Nnamdi Kanu.
if Atiku become president he will release him.
If Tunibu become president I don't think Tunibu will release him.

1 Like

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by sapele914(m): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Oh so watin you mean by calling Peter Obi ipobian Judas Peter Obi?
Abi you dey whine yoursef undecided
Confused yeastern Ipobian.

You proudlyomonna that was admonished when you were carrying Nnamdi Kanu & Ipob for head just last year?

You think other Nigerian tribes are as myopic & fickle minded as you ipobians turned Obidients?
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Xtry: 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
God punish orji kalu with his family hundred times. Nemesis must catch you one day...idiot!
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by sapele914(m): 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
Moses1111:
I don't know why this senator like talking about the dead among the living. Nnamdi KANU is dead already can't you see........

No president will release Nnamdi Kanu.
if Atiku become president he will release him.
If Tunibu become president I don't think Tunibu will release him.
He will be released to Orji Kalu, they will show the Easterners of Nigeria, were the real Ndi Igbo power resides.
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by chinae(m): 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Toad, who need ur surety

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" / Meet Sanwo-olu’s Commissioner-designates / FG Lines Up 140 Officials To Assess Tinubu's Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.