Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,543 members, 7,837,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN (9327 Views)

Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) / Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge / Politicians With Billions In Cash Move Against Naira Redesign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by sojayy(m): 6:55am On Jan 11, 2023
I miss Sanusi
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by gonkin(m): 6:56am On Jan 11, 2023
Tackling crap
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by CheapHomes1: 6:58am On Jan 11, 2023
Eriggs:
Only Ipob pigs that never see anything good in Nigeria are wailing about this currency issue.
Nothing good makes them happy in their miserable and low lives.

Pls where is the CBN governor? Is he in Nigeria?

Where does buhari go for medical treatment? Is it in Nigeria?

Where does buharis wife live and where did their children school? Is it in Nigeria?

Based on your lamentations above, we can therefore conclude that all the people I mentioned are ipob pigs

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by dyera(m): 6:58am On Jan 11, 2023
Malory:
Tinubu is the target. No long story.

When Tinubu dashed someone bundle of new Naira notes, he was telling his supporters to not panic, that several bullion vans full of new Naira notes have been delivered to him.
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by Malory: 6:58am On Jan 11, 2023
CheapHomes1:

What has naira redesign got to.do with Tinubu?
To curtail his election eve bullion van escapades.
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by SmartPolician: 6:58am On Jan 11, 2023
Elenih:
He have some sense in there

Has

I would prefer made though
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by CheapHomes1: 6:59am On Jan 11, 2023
Malory:
To curtail his election eve bullion van escapades.

And you think that Tinubu cannot get a bullion van of new naira notes if he wants to?
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by blackmantis: 7:06am On Jan 11, 2023
The N1000 note stains white clothes.
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by Malory: 7:06am On Jan 11, 2023
dyera:

When Tinubu dashed someone bundle of new Naira notes, he was telling his supporters to not panic, that several bullion vans full of new Naira notes have been delivered to him.
That man is a hardened criminal.
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by Malory: 7:07am On Jan 11, 2023
CheapHomes1:

And you think that Tinubu cannot get a bullion van of new naira notes if he wants to?
At least he will work hard before getting it.
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by bdon123(m): 7:15am On Jan 11, 2023
Eriggs:
Only Ipob pigs that never see anything good in Nigeria are wailing about this currency issue.
Nothing good makes them happy in their miserable and low lives.
No we ipob pigs from d north luv the new currency.Its a good initiative to curb illegal money in cash.
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by everythinggirly(f): 7:17am On Jan 11, 2023
As far as I have money to fend for myself and my family, I don't care how they design it.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by lexy2014: 7:24am On Jan 11, 2023
post=119917538:
It will address the issue of terrorism, kidnapping, because there is a lot of money in circulation before, and the kidnappers are using that opportunity to collect ransom from people.”

What a brainless comment. See the kind of stupidity you support.

How does a lot of money in circulation affect kidnapping and terrorism?

In 2015, this govt forced nigerians to do BVN saying it will end kidnapping, terrorism, 419 and corruption. Later they forced nigerians to do NIN for the very same reasons. Now naira redesign yet none has worked. Isn't this govt the most confused in the nations history?

All of a sudden, govt agencies have abandoned their primary responsibility and have all become security agencies. CBN is now fighting insecurity instead of inflation. Minister Patanmi left his work as minister of communication and became minister of security looking for kidnappers with NIN. CBN governor is nowhere to be found. Confusion everywhere under buhari govt.
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by Antoeni(m): 7:28am On Jan 11, 2023
Mumu CBN Governor
Yet there was a train kidnapping in Edo state recently which the kidnappers demanded twenty million Naira per head
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by Globad(f): 7:37am On Jan 11, 2023
dyera:

Na clear eye you take make up this tale?
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by Topnotch95(m): 7:38am On Jan 11, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed I swear..I keep telling people exactly the same thing you just wrote up there........So long we've kept on rallying behind the same set of politicians,it clearly means we aren't ready yet....
Changing president and party is like changing a choir master yet same song is being presented. The problem isn't the party or the president, the problem of the nation are the cabals. This set of people are the grassroot problems affecting the nation. The control the nation irrespective of the party ruling at the time. Nigerians shouting vote for Obi or Jagaban or Atiku do not understand the root cause of their problem. If peter Obi should win the election and after 8 years of his government nothing changes, this same Nigerians would still blame themselves for e voting for Jagaban and if they eventually succeed in voting Tinubu as their president and yet nothing positive happens after 8 years, the same Nigerians would still blame themselves for not voting peter obi or Atiku when they had the chance. Little did they know that they are being played for being ignorant about political affairs. When a person has body odour ehn changing different cloths does not stop the odour from emitting, you tackle the source(cabals) and not changing different clothes(government, party and president) because that does not solve the problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by Globad(f): 7:38am On Jan 11, 2023
lexy2014:

What a brainless comment. See the kind of stupidity you support.

How does a lot of money in circulation affect kidnapping and terrorism?

In 2015, this govt forced nigerians to do BVN saying it will end kidnapping, terrorism, 419 and corruption. Later they forced nigerians to do NIN for the very same reasons. Now naira redesign yet none has worked. Isn't this govt the most confused in the nations history?

All of a sudden, govt agencies have abandoned their primary responsibility and have all become security agencies. CBN is now fighting insecurity instead of inflation. Minister Patanmi left his work as minister of communication and became minister of security looking for kidnappers with NIN. CBN governor is nowhere to be found. Confusion everywhere under buhari govt.

Point of correction: BVN was in 2014 and not 2015

You can now redo your post and conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by lexy2014: 7:46am On Jan 11, 2023
Globad:

Point of correction: BVN was in 2014 and not 2015

You can now redo your post and conclusions.

Did actually read what I typed? Let me help you again....

In 2015, this govt forced nigerians to do BVN
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by Globad(f): 7:49am On Jan 11, 2023
lexy2014:

Did actually read what I typed? Let me help you again....

In 2015, this govt forced nigerians to do BVN

Please provide the evidence of when this government forced Nigerians to do BVN in 2015. undecidedI may have missed it.

Thanks

While you're at it, hope you know that even as at today (January 2023) , it's not compulsory to have a bank account not to talk of compulsorily having a BVN.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by Topnotch95(m): 7:49am On Jan 11, 2023
kiss
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed I swear..I keep telling people exactly the same thing you just wrote up there........So long we've kept on rallying behind the same set of politicians,it clearly means we aren't ready yet....
Changing president and party is like changing a choir master yet same song is being presented. The problem isn't the party or the president, the problem of the nation are the cabals. This set of people are the grassroot problems affecting the nation. They control the affairs of the nation irrespective of the party ruling at the time. Nigerians shouting vote for Obi or Jagaban or Atiku do not understand the root cause of their problem. If peter Obi should win the election and after 8 years of his government nothing changes, this same Nigerians would still blame themselves for not voting for Jagaban and if they eventually succeed in voting Tinubu as their president and yet nothing positive happens after 8 years, the same Nigerians would still blame themselves for not voting peter obi or Atiku when they had the chance. Little did they know that they are being played for being ignorant about political affairs. When a person has body odour ehn changing different cloths does not stop the odour from emitting, you tackle the source(cabals) and not changing different clothes(government, party and president) because that does not solve the problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by Solababa91(m): 7:53am On Jan 11, 2023
How exactly will it curb kidnapping? If you have less money in circulation, how hin go take affect ransom payment? Bring 50M and you no see am, those guys fit waste the captive o, weton concern them say plenty money no dey circulation or not.
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by Versal: 7:56am On Jan 11, 2023
Emefiele cashed out big time
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by Solababa91(m): 7:58am On Jan 11, 2023
Vote the right candidate who is elected by the people's will not one who bribed or bought himself through with the help of cabals and see the cabals handicapped. I put this question to you. WHO WERE THE CABALS BETWEEN 1999-2007, Obasanjo's era?
Topnotch95:
kiss Changing president and party is like changing a choir master yet same song is being presented. The problem isn't the party or the president, the problem of the nation are the cabals. This set of people are the grassroot problems affecting the nation. They control the affairs of the nation irrespective of the party ruling at the time. Nigerians shouting vote for Obi or Jagaban or Atiku do not understand the root cause of their problem. If peter Obi should win the election and after 8 years of his government nothing changes, this same Nigerians would still blame themselves for not voting for Jagaban and if they eventually succeed in voting Tinubu as their president and yet nothing positive happens after 8 years, the same Nigerians would still blame themselves for not voting peter obi or Atiku when they had the chance. Little did they know that they are being played for being ignorant about political affairs. When a person has body odour ehn changing different cloths does not stop the odour from emitting, you tackle the source(cabals) and not changing different clothes(government, party and president) because that does not solve the problem.
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by lexy2014: 8:02am On Jan 11, 2023
Globad:

Please provide the evidence of when this government forced Nigerians to do BVN in 2015. I may have missed it.

Thanks

While you're at it, hope you know that as at today, it's not compulsory to have a bank account not to talk of compulsorily having a BVN.

Am sure you did. Can you provide any evidence that this govt didn't force Nigerians to do BVN?

If the issue of BVN comes up, isn't it about bank account? What has having a bank account being compulsory or not got to do with the issue?
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by iamsolasoul(f): 8:03am On Jan 11, 2023
I always appreciate the work of our leaders but nobody does this at the within a month it should be 1 year notice

I suspect it’s a ploy to hand fake notes to you in exchange for your real notes remember the floods all buried money is gone so they need it
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by CheapHomes1: 8:05am On Jan 11, 2023
Malory:
At least he will work hard before getting it.

Which work is that?
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by Teeroyzimma: 8:16am On Jan 11, 2023
blackmantis:
The N1000 note stains white clothes.
you no get wallet?
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by woleabayo(f): 8:40am On Jan 11, 2023
good anyway
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by backnbeta(f): 9:03am On Jan 11, 2023
Kidnappers are taking only new notes and those taking transfer have been walking free without being traced...how exactly does naira redisign address terrorism?
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by Globad(f): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2023
lexy2014:

Am sure you did. Can you provide any evidence that this govt didn't force Nigerians to do BVN?

If the issue of BVN comes up, isn't it about bank account? What has having a bank account being compulsory or not got to do with the issue?

You see now.

You confidently made an assertion and I corrected you.

You said that I didn't read well. I asked you to show a proof. You dithered and passed the proof of your own assertion to me.

You said you were sure that I missed when the government forced people. Since you have it, provide it nah...hehehehe

Isn't this funny?

So I'm the one that will prove a statement you made? How ridiculous. What did you see before you made the statement?

Meanwhile, while making the statement, you described someone's comment as brainless. This life!

Hope you've been able to learn something today. Be humble when you're corrected.

On what having an account has to do with the issue, I won't answer you until you've admitted your error. No one is perfect.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by lexy2014: 9:18am On Jan 11, 2023
Globad:

You see now.

You confidently made an assertion and I corrected you.

You said that I didn't read well. I asked you to show a proof. You dithered and passed the proof of your own assertion to me.

Isn't this funny?

So I'm the one that will proof a statement you made? What did you see before you made the statement?

Meanwhile, while making the statement, you described someone's comment as brainless.

Hope you've been able to learn something today. Be humble when you're corrected.

On what having an account has to do with the issue, I won't answer you until you've admitted your error. No one is perfect.

Bye.

I confidently made an assertion and i stand by it. if you can prove that the assertion is wrong, kindly provide your proof. it as simple as that. the persons comment i responded to is "brainless". if you feel the persons comment isnt "brainless", not sure why you are loosing sleep over it. its left for you to prove that the comment isnt "brainless".

talking about not taking correction, I am yet to understand the relevance of this to the discussion..."it's not compulsory to have a bank account not to talk of compulsorily having a BVN."

is it just another offpoint on your part?
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by dvkot(m): 9:20am On Jan 11, 2023
Let them always redisgn the naira every 4 years so no politician can loot it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Grow Your Online Business Fast On Facebook And Instagram / Pure Water Business / Ngozi: Islamic Banking Is Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.