Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN (9325 Views)

Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) / Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge / Politicians With Billions In Cash Move Against Naira Redesign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by baretalk: 9:35am On Jan 11, 2023
Good one, but we need to go after organisations sponsoring terrorists, some extremists Islamic organization from Arab nations and co, sponsor imams who preach extreme form of Islam, indoctrinating the young ones.
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by omojeesu(m): 9:39am On Jan 11, 2023
Stupid!

Even if so, for how long!

Rubbish!
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by Globad(f): 9:46am On Jan 11, 2023
lexy2014:

I confidently made an assertion and i stand by it. if you can prove that the assertion is wrong, kindly provide your proof. it as simple as that. the persons comment i responded to is "brainless". if you feel the persons comment isnt "brainless", not sure why you are loosing sleep over it. its left for you to prove that the comment isnt "brainless".

talking about not taking correction, I am yet to understand the relevance of this to the discussion..."it's not compulsory to have a bank account not to talk of compulsorily having a BVN."

is it just another offpoint on your part?

You're too arrogant to know the maxim of he who asserts proves". The burden of proof is on you. Not me.

Is this too complex for you to understand?

Again, I won't educate you on the simple relationship until you come down from your high horse.

Stop spreading misinformation.

You're free to make political comments based on your bias and whoever you're supporting but stay away from technical areas.

Your statement is incorrect. Accept it.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by Kreddy: 9:46am On Jan 11, 2023
Topnotch95:
Changing president and party is like changing a choir master yet same song is being presented. The problem isn't the party or the president, the problem of the nation are the cabals. This set of people are the grassroot problems affecting the nation. The control the nation irrespective of the party ruling at the time. Nigerians shouting vote for Obi or Jagaban or Atiku do not understand the root cause of their problem. If peter Obi should win the election and after 8 years of his government nothing changes, this same Nigerians would still blame themselves for e voting for Jagaban and if they eventually succeed in voting Tinubu as their president and yet nothing positive happens after 8 years, the same Nigerians would still blame themselves for not voting peter obi or Atiku when they had the chance. Little did they know that they are being played for being ignorant about political affairs. When a person has body odour ehn changing different cloths does not stop the odour from emitting, you tackle the source(cabals) and not changing different clothes(government, party and president) because that does not solve the problem.

Then who are the called cabals?? I've being in political world for a while, I'm not a politician but I do follow politics in the country. During the year adua administration I heard there's cabal, during the Jonathan era I heard the same thing and now buhari. Every administration comes up with her won cabal. Then how do we tackle those cabals?

I believe you don't only see problems,you profer solutions too
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by lexy2014: 10:37am On Jan 11, 2023
Globad:

You're too arrogant to know the maxim of he who asserts proves". The burden of proof is on you. Not me.

Is this too complex for you to understand?

Again, I won't educate you on the simple relationship until you come down from your high horse.

Stop spreading misinformation.

You're free to make political comments based on your bias and whoever you're supporting but stay away from technical areas.

Your statement is incorrect. Accept it.

i didnt ask you to educate me because you cant even educate yourself. thats the first step to educating others.

"he who asserts proves". what will you call your actions and all your write up above? grin grin see pot calling kettle black.

if i am arrogant, is it your arrogance? why are you loosing sleep over my arrogance? until you can prove wrong my "misinformation", I stand correct and you are on your own. pls take this to bed....

this is my statement, "in 2015, this government forced nigerians to do BVN."

I confidently made an assertion and i stand by it. if you can prove that the assertion is wrong, kindly provide your proof. it as simple as that. the persons comment i responded to is "brainless". if you feel the persons comment isnt "brainless", not sure why you are loosing sleep over it. its left for you to prove that the comment isnt "brainless".

talking about not taking correction, I am yet to understand the relevance of this to the discussion..."it's not compulsory to have a bank account not to talk of compulsorily having a BVN."

Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by Globad(f): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2023
lexy2014:

i didnt ask you to educate me because you cant even educate yourself. thats the first step to educating others.

"he who asserts proves". what will you call your actions and all your write up above? grin grin see pot calling kettle black.

if i am arrogant, is it your arrogance? why are you loosing sleep over my arrogance? until you can prove wrong my "misinformation", I stand correct and you are on your own. pls take this to bed....

Go back to school to learn the maxim I told you about.

Stay away from matters that you don't have knowledge of. Stay on mere opinions.

You were dead wrong. The government didn't force anyone to do BVN in 2015! And there's no way to prove what didn't happen? It's what you claimed happened you should have a proof for.

Anyway, I've realised that the matter has taken you out of your depth.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by tivhador: 10:44am On Jan 11, 2023
Completely stupid individuals. Fools that are already one foot in the grave cool
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by lexy2014: 11:11am On Jan 11, 2023
Globad:

You were dead wrong. The government didn't force anyone to do BVN in 2015! And there's no way to prove what didn't happen? It's what you claimed happened you should have a proof for.

since the matter is within your depth, kindly provide information that negates my stance. why is that becoming too difficult for you to do?

Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by lexy2014: 11:33am On Jan 11, 2023
Globad:

are these assertions above or what are they? can you prove everything you typed? grin cheesy

remember that "he who asserts proves".
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by Globad(f): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
lexy2014:

are these assertions above or what are they? can you prove everything you typed? grin cheesy

Stay away from technical issues. Limit your comments to opinions.

Simple.

If you step into a technical issue that's way out of your depth, you'll be called to order.

Say what you like, the government of Nigeria didn't force anyone to enrol for BVN in 2015 or any other year. Stop spreading misinformation

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by lexy2014: 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Globad:

Stay away from technical issues. Limit your comments to opinions.

Simple.

If you step into a technical issue that's way out of your depth, you'll be called to order.

Say what you like, the government of Nigeria didn't force anyone to enrol for BVN in 2015 or any other year. Stop spreading misinformation
But you haven't answered the questions.

are these words above assertions or what are they? can you prove everything you typed? grin cheesy

Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by litaninja(m): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lmao////The kidnapping will no longer be curbed by NIN / Sim registration linking? Its now naira redesign?

Okay o

NwaNimo1:

https://punchng.com/naira-redesign-to-tackle-kidnapping-cbn/
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by Globad(f): 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
lexy2014:

But you haven't answered the questions.

are these words above assertions or what are they? can you prove everything you typed? grin cheesy

You're unteachable and it's not good.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by lexy2014: 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
Globad:

You're unteachable and it's not good.

but you cant even answer simple questions mr. teacher

are your words above assertions or what are they? can you prove everything you typed? grin cheesy

have you taught yourself that you want to teach some other person?
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by Globad(f): 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
lexy2014:

but you cant even answer simple questions mr. teacher

are your words above assertions or what are they? can you prove everything you typed? grin cheesy

Stay away from technical issues. Limit your comments and ignorance to subjective opinions.

Simple.

Say what you like, the government of Nigeria didn't force anyone to enrol for BVN in 2015 or any other year. Stop spreading misinformation and ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by lexy2014: 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
Globad:

Stay away from technical issues. Limit your comments and ignorance to subjective opinions.

Simple.

Say what you like, the government of Nigeria didn't force anyone to enrol for BVN in 2015 or any other year. Stop spreading misinformation and ignorance.

Still doesn't answer the questions.

Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by Globad(f): 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
lexy2014:

Still doesn't answer the questions.

Gibberish

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by lexy2014: 8:21am On Jan 12, 2023
Globad:

Gibberish

is "Gibberish" an assertion or what is it? can you prove everything you typed? grin cheesy

Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by Globad(f): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2023
lexy2014:

is "Gibberish" an assertion or what is it? can you prove everything you typed? grin cheesy

Prove yours first and I will show you that you've been typing gibberish

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by lexy2014: 10:44am On Jan 12, 2023
Globad:

Prove yours first and I will show you that you've been typing gibberish

Are your words above assertions? If they aren't, what are they?

can you prove everything you typed? grin cheesy

Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by Globad(f): 10:45am On Jan 12, 2023
lexy2014:

Rubbish
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by lexy2014: 10:46am On Jan 12, 2023
Globad:

Rubbish

is "rubbish" an assertion or what is it? can you prove everything you typed? grin cheesy

Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by Globad(f): 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
lexy2014:

is "rubbish" an assertion or what is it? can you prove everything you typed? grin cheesy

Continue to stammer
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by lexy2014: 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Globad:

Continue to stammer

Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by Globad(f): 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
lexy2014:

You've been exposed
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by lexy2014: 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
Globad:

You've been exposed

Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by Globad(f): 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
lexy2014:

A quack
Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by lexy2014: 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
Globad:

A quack

Re: Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN by Globad(f): 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
lexy2014:

Mentalo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? / Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises / How To Grow Your Online Business Fast On Facebook And Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.