Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? (1867 Views)

Why Do Women Usually Fall In Love With Funny Men? / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by BigYash: 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
Shortyy:

You're the one contradicting yourself. Y'all are here preaching virginity up and down, and I'm telling you that shouldn't be a woman's achievement. Then I gave you names of women that have achieved something in life by not having a warped mentality like y'all. I'm not them? Yeah. But do I wish to be like them? Hell yeah! grin I never said any woman should be promiscuous, but I'm trying to tell you that y'all place so much emphasis on "virginity" and it's daft tbh. cheesy if you like if you have a girl child, preach to her about being a virgin alone. Instead of preaching to her about self development.

Well,I'm gonna school you a little cheesy . Discussing this topic wasn't in relation to female productivity. It was geared towards guys preferences on virginity while choosing their women. Because I see you're using being productive, as a shield, for lack of self discipline.

Now,If non virgins can be productive like you have rightly pointed out,then virgins should be more productive. Because the time used for looking for contraceptives pills and nursing heart breaks,or even healing from abortions,should be very useful in terms of productivity for the virgins. Of course I will teach my girl child discipline on all side. And also let her know that, there is time for everything..

I should be able to teach her what is wrong and what is right..
What should come first and what should come later...

I've told you before that fun seekers like you don't have say in topics like this. Those that doesn't see their Vjays as tourist sites,understand better. This very topic is bigger than you already, because you are a fun seeker. Enjoy the rest of your evening. Arguing with fun seekers, is not my thing. wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by Shortyy(f): 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
BigYash:
Well,I'm gonna school you a little cheesy . Discussing this topic wasn't in relation to female productivity. It was geared towards guys preferences on virginity while choosing their women. Because I see you're using being productive, as a shield, for lack of self discipline.

Now,If non virgins can be productive like you have rightly pointed out,then virgins should be more productive. Because the time used for looking for contraceptives pills and nursing heart breaks,or even healing from abortions,should be very useful in terms of productivity for the virgins. Of course I will teach my girl child discipline on all side. And also let her know that, there is time for everything..

I should be able to teach her what is wrong and what is right..
What should come first and what should come later...

I've told you before that fun seekers like you don't have say in topics like this. Those that doesn't see their Vjays as tourist sites,understand better. This very topic is bigger than you already, because you are a fun seeker. Enjoy the rest of your evening. Arguing with fun seekers, is not my thing. wink cheesy

You're the one trying to sugarcoat the whole thing. The person I quoted made everything all about virginity. No one is saying you shouldn't have a preference. Just like you said you want a virgin wife, fine go on ahead and have one. grin but I'm trying to let your ass know that virginity isn't what to rate a woman with. I'm yet to see the difference between a virgin and non virgin sef. Y'all place so much importance on a mere hymen when you should be looking at most important attributes of women.

So ok your preference is a virgin, so why are they bashing those that don't want one eh? Must people want what you want? Go on and married your virgin Mary and let people rest. The issue is over-flogged and it's not even worth it.

And stop repeating the fact that I said I want fun. You as a man you've your own fun too. I'm guessing now you want to settle with a virgin as a price. Allow me to have mine. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by imagrg(m): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
Because they have lost it all! grin
Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by yomi531(m): 7:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Wetin dey pain me pass be say, I don dey knack for many years now but, I have never bedded a virgin. So painful. I wonder who dey tear dem. Even the smallies sef don wide

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dream Is To Make Everyone's Life As Miserable As Mine / Men & Women Who Fall In Love With Deathrow Convicts. Is It Right Or Wrong? / Does She Loves Me Or Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.