Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International (50980 Views)

Flashback::tax Debt: FIRS Seals Peter Obi’s Company. / Peter Obi Resigned As Next International Director In 2008 / EFCC Chairman, Magu Meets UK Authorities, Begins Diezani’s Extradition Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Emola12(m): 8:00am On Jan 11, 2023
If Dey like make Dem struck off all his houses nothing concern me with that!!! me as Yoruba rere my vote for dis year election is for PETER GEORGRY OBI,,, I need haters tears to Wash my Ankara biko

2 Likes

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by ariesbull: 8:01am On Jan 11, 2023
SilverOrLead:

He refused to file a mandatory annual audit of his registered company.

Refusal to do such usually indicates high incompetence, or a window operation set up as a front for money laundering outfit.

Next UK isn't functional ...he focused his energies on Next Nigeria ... Or do you prefer he was paste the scarce Forex pleasing colonials

Black man make you de get sense
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by cicero(m): 8:01am On Jan 11, 2023
Another proof that these perverts are daily digging into Peter Obi’s past to find something horrible. I am doubling my effort in campaigning for him. Peter Obi will win.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by thisisit: 8:01am On Jan 11, 2023
PLEASE LOOK FOR CREDIBLE & RELEVANT INFORMATION TO POST.

THIS IS OBVIOUSLY CAMPAIGN OF CALUMNY AGAINST OBI IS IN BAD FAITH AND NOT ISSUE BASED.

IT'S NOT HEALTHY FOR NIGERIA
IT'S NOT HEALTHY FOR NAIRALAND
IT'S NOT HEALTHY FOR YOU
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by CaptainAyub: 8:01am On Jan 11, 2023
[b][/b]
abc115:
Pandora
Obi the thief
Steal Anambra State Money to build Next
Next International is dissolved
It is now "Next to Nothing" - Soludo

May my children be like incoming President Bola Tinubu
The same next the news said was set up in 1996 abi another one?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by 77up(m): 8:01am On Jan 11, 2023
Reinaldo:
Meaningless post. Peter Obi is the president of Biafraland
Fixed

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by ariesbull: 8:01am On Jan 11, 2023
Emola12:
If Dey like make Dem struck off all his houses nothing concern me with that!!! me as Yoruba rere my vote for dis year election is for PETER GEORGRY OBI,,, I need haters tears to Wash my Ankara
my lord will bless you...urchins will never die well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by vengertime: 8:01am On Jan 11, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
He has failed to render his annual returns, please don’t hand over Nigeria to someone who cannot be trusted

Don't worry we will handover to your stinking mother's vagina
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by plaindealer: 8:01am On Jan 11, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
He has failed to render his annual returns, please don’t hand over Nigeria to someone who cannot be trusted

It says a lot about the man.

How do you even trust a man with zero financial skin in Nigeria? Imagine if we all hide our money abroad, away from our banking system, our banks and economy will collapse, companies, factories and industries will close down and definitely no jobs.

The man is a dubious crook, he's unpatriotic and untrustworthy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by DanielPop(m): 8:02am On Jan 11, 2023
This is solely to further twist the minds of the uneducated and those educated illiterates into accepting the narrative of the drug money bagger. Nothing to see here!

[/b]Insult me and Kpeme![b]
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by agadez007(m): 8:02am On Jan 11, 2023
Anybody that can mention companies owned by tinubu will will 200k
atleast we know NEXT is giving Obi his wealth,what is tinubu’s source of wealth
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Olaolex: 8:03am On Jan 11, 2023
Obi the man holding Tinubu and his urchins' blokos in his two hands. They can't survive a day without mentioning Obi's name. Obi is their father's nightmare. They drug master can't stop calling his name while his urchins too can't sleep without whispering his name. As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us reach down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by clevybrown(m): 8:03am On Jan 11, 2023
plaindealer:

A useless and incompetent ipob crook wey neva liberate himself and not even the backward and unproductive sit at home terrorist enclave he ruled for 8 years.

These pandora comedians sef..
U cry alot... Take a grip on urself before u develop high blood pressure, I can see that Peter Obi is undoubtedly ur unavoidable nightmare, u may choke to death if care is not taken...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by yahoodetector: 8:04am On Jan 11, 2023
ariesbull:
no mind the clowns

Obi doesn't have NEXT UK .. Nl

It's his company quite alright but I have searched the length and breght of the internet and can't find the news from UK media because if it is true, with his rising popularity, they would have posted it but it is only premium times and some other copy-copy babablu media agencies in Nigeria that are cooking up the news.

Rúbbish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Venerable612(m): 8:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:
Tax defaulter

AR is not a tax…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Afamed: 8:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Crook will always be a crook

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by ariesbull: 8:05am On Jan 11, 2023
yahoodetector:

It's his company quite alright but I have searched the length and breght of the internet and can't find the news from UK media because if it is true, with his rising popularity, they would have posted it but it is only premium times and some other copy-copy babablu media agencies in Nigeria that are cooking up the news.

Rúbbish!
don't mind them

It is only in Nigeria that we will get such news...trust Urchins with their gazelle garagara mentality

Awon blablablu via townhall monkeys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Sodiq3(m): 8:05am On Jan 11, 2023
id911:
Peter Obi already said it since year 2020 that
he's no longer willing to run Next UK. He's concentrating on other Next subsidiaries. I don't understand why this old yes is now making front page without telling the people what Obi said in the past.

Please, provide a link or video where he said this 'in the past"

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Alezy(m): 8:06am On Jan 11, 2023
Guyman01:
Why paying taxes to UK if they are not doing business and making money from there?
That is prudent management and knowing when to quit an unprofitable venture.

This struck off happened since 2021 and you are telling us in 2023 as breaking news undecided
No mind them. Mumu people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Golan007: 8:06am On Jan 11, 2023
Reinaldo:
Meaningless post. Peter Obi is the next NEXT group president Chairman of in Nigeria

Fixed.
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Olaolex: 8:06am On Jan 11, 2023
Emola12:
If Dey like make Dem struck off all his houses nothing concern me with that!!! me as Yoruba rere my vote for dis year election is for PETER GEORGRY OBI,,, I need haters tears to Wash my Ankara biko
And tears dey get follow come starch. No need to starch the ankara again. God bless you real Omoluabi. We cannot be blinded by tribalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by stevnwigw1: 8:06am On Jan 11, 2023
UK is now sad on Peter Obi, for exposing Nigeria Port Authority UK Office, because their economy which is largely dependent on milking Nigeria is about to collapse, because the secret is revealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by ariesbull: 8:07am On Jan 11, 2023
Afamed:
Crook will always be a crook
what of they call you to prove he is a drug kingpin

This is assassination of character and don't think that your IP is hidden

So even if you comment don't do character assassination or get a good lawyer to defend you in court
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by tempest01(m): 8:07am On Jan 11, 2023
uniformed local people will soon come and post nonsense
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Graficient: 8:07am On Jan 11, 2023
plaindealer:
The man is a mega crook.

I mean, what is this man hiding?

Same with the Pandora rubbish, this crook parked his billions in secret foreign pandora account just to hide his money and evade taxes and I think he played the same tax dodging hide and seek with the UK authorities.

And this crook and a lawless, anti-social and unpatriotic ipob clown wants to rule Nigeria.

What a scumbag..

Sad, for real.

A scum bag that has more relevance than your entire lineage.
Devil dey shit for your head abi? Or na ogun dey piss for your brain when make you dey talk without sense? Try get sense small sense na, abi na on top devil shit them conceive you?
Answer my questions make devil shit for your mouth
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by mu2sa2: 8:07am On Jan 11, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Also somebody who can take a whopping $500m dollars from Nigeria and fraudulently hid it in a secret offshore account under his daughter's name cannot be trusted ( except by dunderheads and nincompoops). Such a fellow is a certified thief, ole, barawo and onye oshi combined.

2 Likes

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by SugarGirl44(f): 8:07am On Jan 11, 2023
Penguin2:
So, how this one take concern Obi and his ambition to liberate Nigeria and Nigerians?

He can only liberate ibos in biafra.
We totally reject you and him.

3 Likes

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Wickedfact: 8:08am On Jan 11, 2023
Penguin2:

Do you need tissue?

Give Datti your tissue

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by ariesbull: 8:08am On Jan 11, 2023
Olaolex:
And tears dey get follow come starch. No need to starch the ankara again. God bless you real Omoluabi. We cannot be blinded by tribalism.
we want the betterment of nigeria...wr can't allow trivalism and tribalistic
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Siscooh: 8:08am On Jan 11, 2023
Trapnews:
grin
The werey even took loan.
You are truly trapped in darkness. Don't diie for nothing. Trouble doesn't ring a bell for any announcements
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by udoudo1: 8:08am On Jan 11, 2023
He, Peter Obi is a crook, no sane person will vote and hand over power to Peter. Vote ASIWAJU AHMED BOLA TINUBU, the Jagaban and the best man to transform and transmogrified to the affairs of this country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari / EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) / Buhari's Kitchen Comment, A Tasteless Jibe - Washington Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.