Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International (50986 Views)

Flashback::tax Debt: FIRS Seals Peter Obi’s Company. / Peter Obi Resigned As Next International Director In 2008 / EFCC Chairman, Magu Meets UK Authorities, Begins Diezani’s Extradition Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by uchmannn(m): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2023
He has resigned from the company since 2008. Una never tired? Looking for fault to discredit obi

2 Likes

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2023
The writer of this post know nothing about Nigeria politics by refering Peteru as top politician. Even his ancestors and his blodas know that's a galaxy of the century. I guess he wanted to say top Igbo politician. I laugh in Agbani style.
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by plaindealer: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2023
ariesbull:
you no get facts

I for disgrace you with awesome pictures of Ibadan and Abeokuta with golden paved streets

lol...typical ipob.

Ibadan is not the topic so go and sit your dumb and ignorant ass somewhere.

What a clown..

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by plaindealer: 8:50am On Jan 11, 2023
uchmannn:
He has resigned from the company since 2008. Una never tired? Looking for fault to discredit obi

Go and sit down with your fake rubbish with no source.
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Versal: 8:50am On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:
Pandora
1. Obi the thief
2. Steal Anambra State Money to build Next
3. Next International is dissolved
4. It is now "Next to Nothing" - Soludo

May my children be like incoming President Bola Tinubu
You don't have the right to lay curses on that innocent
generation. Your curses will follow you tru and tru

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by uchmannn(m): 8:50am On Jan 11, 2023
Lumig:
shocked shocked shocked
This is unbelievably disappointing from a person like Peter Obi.
May PeterObi and his Crookedness never happen to Nigeria. Amen

Stop wailing, he has resigned from the company long ago since 2008

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by ariesbull: 8:51am On Jan 11, 2023
plaindealer:

lol...typical ipob.

Ibadan is not the topic so go and sit your dumb and ignorant ass somewhere.

What a clown..
you said South east cities are trash

Okay let's compare Enugu and Ibadan
Owerri and Oshogbo
Awka and Abeokuta
Onitsha and Ota
Nnewi and Ota

Abi shame no free you again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Agromuda(m): 8:51am On Jan 11, 2023
Next to Nothing International....

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Toneypen247(m): 8:53am On Jan 11, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

You people are so daft!!!

Where did you see tax in the report?

If Next (UK) no longer trades or does business, it should have filed certain closing down forms.

But Obi, as always, is a clever thief.

The report states that for four consecutive years, they always needed first warning before they filed their annual reports.

These man's dirty corporate affairs will be revealed whenever the big dogs start actually seeing him as a threat.

Politics no be una mate.

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by peretei2024(m): 8:53am On Jan 11, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
He has failed to render his annual returns, please don’t hand over Nigeria to someone who cannot be trusted

So who should they hand power to .. Tinubu that will sell Nigeria abi!

See, Obi is the best candidate to occupy Aso Rock
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by fem6naxy: 8:53am On Jan 11, 2023
For sale A plot of land at Obada, Abeokuta with foundation and layer of block up to 4 unit of 2 bedroom apartment and Two room and parlour self contain

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Lightorder: 8:53am On Jan 11, 2023
plaindealer:
The man is a mega crook.

I mean, what is this man hiding?

Same with the Pandora rubbish, this crook parked his billions in secret foreign pandora account just to hide his money and evade taxes and I think he played the same tax dodging hide and seek with the UK authorities.

And this crook and a lawless, anti-social and unpatriotic ipob clown wants to rule Nigeria.

What a scumbag..

Sad, for real.
as long as you are happy. Now go and look for what to do for a living

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by OmoOshodi(m): 8:53am On Jan 11, 2023
plaindealer:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/575026-exclusive-uk-authorities-dissolve-peter-obis-company-next-international.html
you guys (money inducement beneficiaries) are really working hard to force the millions of Youths to remain in their hard life situation.....

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by MrEverest(m): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2023
Lol, indeed the bastard of iragbiji and his urchins are miserable and frustrated about Peter Obi.

Firstly, this happened two years ago but they made it seem like it's breaking news grin grin

Secondly, no where was it stated that the company was involved in fraud or didn't pay tax but rather they stopped being functional for whatever reason.

Yet, see how they're pouring spit everywhere and making noise as if they've discovered a damnable dirty secret about Obi grin grin

Isn't it funny how they're holding Peter Obi to the highest Western standards while the old rogue Tinubu won't even qualify to contest for president in ordinary Ghana cheesy cheesy

You foolish scumbags think this is 2015 when we allowed you to use lies and propaganda to bring down Jonathan?! Nah, we Obidients and progressive Nigerian youths will destroy your lies with bitter truths and irrefutable facts.

As for the Bastard of iragbiji, just forget it, he will not only lose the election woefully, but will kick the bucket as well. Just watch out and see how events unfold.
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by plaindealer: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:
Pandora
1. Obi the thief

The man is a walking disaster, a gross and total failure.

He failed as a public official

He filed as a businessman

He failed as a Nigerian

He failed as a human being,
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by clydecarson(m): 8:57am On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:
Pandora
1. Obi the thief

Amen...they would wear pampers at 50,they would be staggering at 40,they would be drug addicts at 20

Amen

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2023
plaindealer:
The man is a mega crook.

Same with the Pandora rubbish, this crook parked his billions in secret foreign pandora account just to hide his money and evade taxes and I think he played the same tax dodging hide and seek with the UK authorities.

And this crook and a lawless, anti-social and unpatriotic ipob clown wants to rule Nigeria.

What a scumbag..

Sad, for real.

You need to recieve sense
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by omowumi9: 9:00am On Jan 11, 2023
If Obi can't profitably run a company he willingly set up after conducting viability study, he is a failure. It means we can't entrust Nigeria in his care. He will surely fail.

2 Likes

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Regex: 9:00am On Jan 11, 2023
Propaganda again. Lol
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by OmoOshodi(m): 9:00am On Jan 11, 2023
plaindealer:
The man is a mega crook.

What a scumbag..

Sad, for real.
with 30,000 monthly payments....try harder...else they will sack you.....rich don't care about you poor people...you only going to be used and dumped after the election....only few like Omojuwa etc are lucky to be called to the table to wine and dine with them

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Cyberterror: 9:00am On Jan 11, 2023
How will he submit his annual accounts when he has been cooking the books while using the company for money laundering

The only people supporting Peter Obi are IPOB terrorists and Igbo tribalists. Peter Obi is a 419. This is what Soludo saw about the crook and raised alarm. The worst thing is that the corrupt Buhari-hating Nigerian media will not want to talk about this exposure of their corrupt new darling.

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:01am On Jan 11, 2023
Toneypen247:
Lol.
All these Agbado and Mikano boys can rejoice now because they have seen something that will make Peter Obi lose the election. Confused lot grin grin grin

Someone should explain to these confused lots that there is no essence in paying tax in an area you stopped doing business with a long time ago. Simply put that the business is no longer functioning there. This happened about three years ago, but Agbado and Mikano boys are already salivating thinking that Peter Obi is like their principals who have a skeleton in their cupboards grin

you might find my signature below helpful wink

STFU. An Obi thread, and since you can’t seem to get the Asiwaju off your mind (obsession), you had to quickly throw a veiled shot at his followers. I pray you find peace one day. Why are you guilt tripping?
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by plaindealer: 9:01am On Jan 11, 2023
Even his ipob brother Simon Ekpa asked the same question, what is the crook hiding?

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Superwave16320: 9:01am On Jan 11, 2023
A decoy company to loot his Pandora money stolen from Anambra
Penguin2:
So, how this one take concern Obi and his ambition to liberate Nigeria and Nigerians?

At least Peter Obi has companies, one of which you are reporting was struck off by UK Authorities.

Where are Tinubu’s companies?

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by plaindealer: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

STFU. An Obi thread, and since you can’t seem to get the Asiwaju off your mind (obsession), you had to quickly throw a veiled shot at his followers. I pray you find peace one day. Why are you guilt tripping?

Why is this ipob dog barking like mad bingo?

You need a bingo rope around your neck and a doggie bone inside your mouth..
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Rumobaba: 9:04am On Jan 11, 2023
You de wine?

abc115:
Pandora
1. Obi the thief

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by OmoOshodi(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:
Pandora
1. Obi the thief

this one cursing his unborn children cos of stipend.....so your children may not have money to sniff cocaine.....they will be smoking Loud, Baba,Colorado etc...till dangote truck clear them comot for road....rubbnnishhh

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Ferdinandu(m): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2023
Penguin2:
So, how this one take concern Obi and his ambition to liberate Nigeria and Nigerians?

At least Peter Obi has companies, one of which you are reporting was struck off by UK Authorities.

Where are Tinubu’s companies?
Lagos state Internally Generated Revenue, he owns 10%, Federal monthly Allocation to Lagos, he owns some %, Illicit Drugs flowing through Lagos he has shares there these are some of his viable companies, he even had some shares in Osun state funds but that one was recently liquidated. Get yourself informed my Friend, don't ask unnecessary questions
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2023
plaindealer:

Why is this ipob dog barking like mad bingo?

You need a bingo rope around your neck and a doggie bone inside your mouth..

Dementia is creeping up on you
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Toneypen247(m): 9:08am On Jan 11, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters / Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo / Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.