Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,315 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International (50908 Views)

Obi Clears Air On Alleged Liquidation Of UK Company, Next Int’l Ltd. / Peter Obi Resigned As Next International Director In 2008 / EFCC Chairman, Magu Meets UK Authorities, Begins Diezani’s Extradition Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Whoknow: 9:08am On Jan 11, 2023
My only question is when will Tinubu present himself for questioning and answers, even let it be in TVC his own television station.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Olaolex: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2023
ariesbull:
that is why they are called URCHINS ... they don't have decent training , their minds are dirty
They always support negative things. I pity their children
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by pafo(m): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2023
Toneypen247:
Lol.
All these Agbado and Mikano boys can rejoice now because they have seen something that will make Peter Obi lose the election. Confused lot grin grin grin

Someone should explain to these confused lots that there is no essence in paying tax in an area you stopped doing business with a long time ago. Simply put that the business is no longer functioning there. This happened about three years ago, but Agbado and Mikano boys are already salivating thinking that Peter Obi is like their principals who have a skeleton in their cupboards grin

you might find my signature below helpful wink

Quoting the same Mark Twain who believes a man's reasoning abilities in issues of politics and religion is less than a monkey's.

The fact you think your candidate is better makes you even lesser.
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=Toneypen247 post=119921215][/quote]

If I quote someone else and you quote me I don’t bother reading from you, I respond ‘blindly’. That’s how I keep you beneath me. I know you still won’t get the memo

If you post trash too, the above applies to you
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by rollywise(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2023
plaindealer:
The man is a mega crook.

I mean, what is this man hiding?

Same with the Pandora rubbish, this crook parked his billions in secret foreign pandora account just to hide his money and evade taxes and I think he played the same tax dodging hide and seek with the UK authorities.

And this crook and a lawless, anti-social and unpatriotic ipob clown wants to rule Nigeria.

What a scumbag..

Sad, for real.

It's d 77 fools that liked your statement without understanding the write up I worry about
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by ofemigeorge(m): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2023
Toneypen247:
Lol.
All these Agbado and Mikano boys can rejoice now because they have seen something that will make Peter Obi lose the election. Confused lot grin grin grin

Someone should explain to these confused lots that there is no essence in paying tax in an area you stopped doing business with a long time ago. Simply put that the business is no longer functioning there. This happened about three years ago, but Agbado and Mikano boys are already salivating thinking that Peter Obi is like their principals who have a skeleton in their cupboards grin

you might find my signacture below helpful wink

Thank God you were the one on first page to explain to their coco nut brain.

Please share more light to it.

Explain to them in common man English cause Dem fit not still understand your Grammer.
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Toneypen247(m): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2023
pafo:

Quoting the same Mark Twain who believes a man's reasoning abilities in issues of politics and religion is less than a monkey's.

The fact you think your candidate is better makes you even lesser.

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by ofemigeorge(m): 9:16am On Jan 11, 2023
Guyman01:
Why paying taxes to UK if they are not doing business and making money from there?
That is prudent management and knowing when to quit an unprofitable venture.

This struck off happened since 2021 and you are telling us in 2023 as breaking news undecided
Nairaland I have been saying it is owned or controlled by APC follower.
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by plaindealer: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2023
rollywise:

It's d 77 fools that liked your statement without understanding the write up I worry about

Why worry about what you are too mentally lowly to read, or comprehend?
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by puzzlegate(m): 9:17am On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:
Pandora
1. Obi the thief
2. Steal Anambra State Money to build Next
3. Next International is dissolved
4. It is now "Next to Nothing" - Soludo

May my children be like incoming President Bola Tinubu
why do you hate your children like this ? Fake name, fake origin, fake parental, fake education, fake Bishop ! Fake everything !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by blowjohn(m): 9:18am On Jan 11, 2023
On obi I stand.

But obi fall my hand o. I tot he wud have resurrected that next cash and carry than got burnt some time ago. Many lives depended frm the income there.
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Agent17th: 9:19am On Jan 11, 2023
Reinaldo:
Meaningless post. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

NEXT president who owes NEXT cash & carry
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by 2tpick: 9:19am On Jan 11, 2023
While obedients google BAT for comic relief, BATians are still looking for dirt to pin on PO. BATians should upp their game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by benitwater(m): 9:19am On Jan 11, 2023
Toneypen247:
Lol.

you might find my signature below helpful wink

who asked you to salaye
Any ways I feel ur pains.
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by ariesbull: 9:20am On Jan 11, 2023
Olaolex:
They always support negative things. I pity their children
their parents did a terrible jobs or they never had a decent family just like their mentor with everything about him questionable
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by ariesbull: 9:21am On Jan 11, 2023
2tpick:
While obedients google BAT for comic relief, BATians are still looking for dirt to pin on PO. BATians should upp their game.
gazelle garagara attitude
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by franchasng: 9:21am On Jan 11, 2023
Penguin2:
So, how this one take concern Obi and his ambition to liberate Nigeria and Nigerians?

At least Peter Obi has companies, one of which you are reporting was struck off by UK Authorities.

Where are Tinubu’s companies?
Lagos State Ltd solely owned and managed by Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Sons.

Bola Tinubu is the Chairman/CEO of Lagos.

Oluremi Tinubu is the Secretary General of Lagos.

Seyi Tinubu is the Account General.

Tinubu's daughter is the Auditor General of Lagos.

Lagos State belongs to the Tinubu family and Nigerians still want to hand over Nigeria to them, isn't that madness?
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by ogatboy(m): 9:21am On Jan 11, 2023
When I tell you Tinubu people do not have sense, a little research would show you that Peter Obi is just a share holder of Next international and he is not even the CEO. It does not matter how educated APC people are, they are just created daft.

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by obyno82: 9:25am On Jan 11, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
He has failed to render his annual returns, please don’t hand over Nigeria to someone who cannot be trusted

If it is premium times, trust me there is serious falsehood on this
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by obyno82: 9:28am On Jan 11, 2023
plaindealer:
The man is a mega crook.

Same with the Pandora rubbish, this crook parked his billions in secret foreign pandora account just to hide his money and evade taxes and I think he played the same tax dodging hide and seek with the UK authorities.

And this crook and a lawless, anti-social and unpatriotic ipob clown wants to rule Nigeria.

What a scumbag..

Sad, for real.

You see why you don't have sense. he has only one ordinary share which makes him a shareholder and not the owner and again. The UK authorities struck the company out as was claimed by premium times of which i know is downright falsehood for not reporting annual returns , not that he defaulted in tax. Again note the removal is not like as if the company won't be brought back once they present their annual returns. Oga try and have small sense naaaa. Even Donald Trump and Warren Buffet have also been in this as well.
Once again try and have small sense.

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by obyno82: 9:29am On Jan 11, 2023
christistruth01:

As Reno Omokri said Peter Obi is a well packaged Fraud

Another idiot has responded and i know you will never disappoint
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by plaindealer: 9:29am On Jan 11, 2023
He took office on March 17, 2006 but continued to serve as a director of the company in violation of Nigerian law.

In Nigeria, a person is statutorily required to withdraw from engaging in or directing a private business, except if it is farming, upon becoming a public officer, Section Six (6) of the Code of Conduct Bureau and Tribunal Act provides.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/575026-exclusive-uk-authorities-dissolve-peter-obis-company-next-international.html

Obi is a certified crook and a lawless clown.

smh..

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by obyno82: 9:30am On Jan 11, 2023
plaindealer:

A useless and incompetent ipob crook wey neva liberate himself and not even the backward and unproductive sit at home terrorist enclave he ruled for 8 years.

These pandora comedians sef..

Your hatred of the igbos is so obvious. I think an igbo girl broke your heart that is why you are so pained
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by obyno82: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2023
heykims:
That crook is hiding something we all know though Obi supporters will always claim to be in denial.
I'm not surprised though, a governor that invested State funds in family business can always be involved in any financial maneuver.
Atiku has been exposed too, like Atiku, like Obi.
Ole! Barau!
I know Tinubu is no Saint too anyway but he has the enterprising Lagos and personally groomed performing technocrats/politicians to sell his candidacy.
No one should come brand the green snake Obi for as as the best thing after Mayonnaise, he's a thief.

Please tell us what he is hiding Mr Forensic accountant. This news from Premium times is clearly laced with falsehood.
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by plaindealer: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2023
obyno82:

You see why you don't have sense. he has only one ordinary share which makes him a shareholder and not the owner and again. The UK authorities struck the company out as was claimed by premium times of which i know is downright falsehood for not reporting annual returns , not that he defaulted in tax. Again note the removal is not like as if the company won't be brought back once they present their annual returns. Oga try and have small sense naaaa. Even Donald Trump and Warren Buffet have also been in this as well.
Once again try and have small sense.

Must you always bore me with your insane and unintelligent rubbish?

It is not by force to comment.
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by obyno82: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2023
plaindealer:

A well-packaged fraud, a conman, and a crook.

you don't have sense
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by KingUg(m): 9:31am On Jan 11, 2023
plaindealer:
The man is a mega crook.

What a scumbag..

Sad, for real.
I think you should read more the company was delisted because he failed to produce an annual report & the company address was changed where did you see tax evasion there a business that was registered around 1996 & delisted 2020 you are complaining that shows his a good business man can you handle a business for that long?
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Olaolex: 9:33am On Jan 11, 2023
ariesbull:
their parents did a terrible jobs or they never had a decent family just like their mentor with everything about him questionable
Who knows. Let's just focus on getting it right this time around
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Blissful042(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2023
[he's your next commander in chief.knw it and know peace quote author=Moh247 post=119919023]Tax defaulter[/quote]
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by obyno82: 9:33am On Jan 11, 2023
Latakia:
Obi Pandora is a fraudster, terrorist, tribal bigot that should be rejected by patriotic Nigerians. In ten years from now, those zombiedients will want to repackage Ikpeazu and use same lie to tell their gullible followers that he's the best for Nigeria. Patriotic Nigerians should also reject him like Obi Pandora when that time arrive.

You don't have sense
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by obyno82: 9:34am On Jan 11, 2023
SilverOrLead:

He refused to file a mandatory annual audit of his registered company.

Refusal to do such usually indicates high incompetence, or a window operation set up as a front for money laundering outfit.

How? Oga the premium times forgot to tell people that Peter Obi's company next had stopped Operation in the UK.
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by plaindealer: 9:35am On Jan 11, 2023
obyno82:

Your hatred of the igbos is so obvious. I think an igbo girl broke your heart that is why you are so pained

Do you mean hatred of igbo is the reason why obi the crook did not tender his account to the British authorities as required?

You, obi people, are always acting as if it's by force not to have sense, not even the smallest sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Court Sacks Ifeanyi Ubah As Senator / The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) / Photo: Inauguration Ankara Hits The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.