Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International (50913 Views)

Obi Clears Air On Alleged Liquidation Of UK Company, Next Int’l Ltd. / Peter Obi Resigned As Next International Director In 2008 / EFCC Chairman, Magu Meets UK Authorities, Begins Diezani’s Extradition Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by SilverOrLead: 8:36am On Jan 11, 2023
ariesbull:
the question is do we have a NEXT UK still functioning today ? No

What we have is Next Nigeria registered in CAC

so fûck Colo mentality... na tax go kill them there make Dem wait

Dem wan dey Uk tax us for nigeria

Then why register it in the UK unless as a front to access loans, a shadow front for nefarious activities or for money laundry.

You see we are back to where I started.
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by jcross19: 8:36am On Jan 11, 2023
plaindealer:

The topic is ..UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International

Face the topic or keep quiet if you have nothing sane and rational to contribute, it's not by force to comment.

you no get shame!!!
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Blaze14k: 8:38am On Jan 11, 2023
Nbote:
So?? So if the UK branch of your company no longer does business there what account would you be submitting to the authorities??

Abeg show us anywhere in the write up where loan was mentioned.

Show me anywhere tax was mentioned in the post? I'm sure you brains doesn't know the difference between delisting a company and a company defaulting in it's tax payments

Ive said it before that tinubu urchins are lookin for a way to link peter obi to there drug infested urinating bula ba.
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by ariesbull: 8:38am On Jan 11, 2023
SilverOrLead:

Then why register it in the UK unless as a front to access loans, a shadow front for nefarious activities or for money laundry.

You see we are back to where I started.
I might register a firm in UK to start a business and when the business grows , I can wind down or close the firm to relocate it back to another place ...

It is like Nigerian Cheveron paying tax to Washington... that is madness

When will Blackman reason

NEXT UK isn't functional again! So why present tax returns of a non functional firm

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by plaindealer: 8:38am On Jan 11, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

You should go and read it with the same eyes you used to read about Obi
You shouldn't be selectively dumb
Tinubu forfeited $460,000 to US authorities due to money laundering and drugs trafficking
Have you read that as well or you need me to "bless you" with that too?

I know you and your ignorant and unintelligent kind, you make dumb and idiotic claims that you can not back up with facts and knowledge, I said already that you won't show us what was said about Tinubu in the pandora papers because you are too dumb and unintelligent to read and comprehend the content hence your inability to show us what you read.

Dumbo..
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Zetty177x: 8:38am On Jan 11, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
He has failed to render his annual returns, please don’t hand over Nigeria to someone who cannot be trusted

Lay men won't understand this post. One can register companies which have been delisted. So what's the big deal?
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by slevan: 8:38am On Jan 11, 2023
Is this piece even new worthy? Can't find any. I wonder why charlatans are rejoicing. The journo that wrote this must be awake alnight while obi is asleep.
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by ariesbull: 8:39am On Jan 11, 2023
Blaze14k:

Ive said it before that tinubu urchins are lookin for a way to link peter obi to there drug infested urinating bula ba.
we call that moves Gazelle garagara moves ... That is what you get after promised Cassava and Corn delicacies
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:39am On Jan 11, 2023
Toneypen247:
Lol.
All these Agbado and Mikano boys can rejoice now because they have seen something that will make Peter Obi lose the election. Confused lot grin grin grin

Someone should explain to these confused lots that there is no essence in paying tax in an area you stopped doing business with a long time ago. Simply put that the business is no longer functioning there. This happened about three years ago, but Agbado and Mikano boys are already salivating thinking that Peter Obi is like their principals who have a skeleton in their cupboards grin

you might find my signature below helpful wink

You people are so daft!!!

Where did you see tax in the report?

If Next (UK) no longer trades or does business, it should have filed certain closing down forms.

But Obi, as always, is a clever thief.

The report states that for four consecutive years, they always needed first warning before they filed their annual reports.

These man's dirty corporate affairs will be revealed whenever the big dogs start actually seeing him as a threat.

Politics no be una mate.
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by agadez007(m): 8:39am On Jan 11, 2023
Latakia:
So na your papa get TVC abi grin
na your idiot mama get Lagos poly wey he convert to him personal property
Idiot urchin wey them done chop him brain
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by ejimatic: 8:40am On Jan 11, 2023
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by ariesbull: 8:40am On Jan 11, 2023
slevan:
Is this piece even new worthy? Can't find any. I wonder why charlatans are rejoicing. The journo that wrote this must be awake alnight while obi is asleep.
they are URCHINS be specific please
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Tareq1105: 8:40am On Jan 11, 2023
Penguin2:
So, how this one take concern Obi and his ambition to liberate Nigeria and Nigerians?

At least Peter Obi has companies, one of which you are reporting was struck off by UK Authorities.

Where are Tinubu’s companies?

How do you expect someone who couldn't liberate his company, with just his wife and 2 kids as shareholders, to liberate a country Nigeria and over 200m Nigerians?

Obi must be broke and he's looking for a way to bounce back.

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Ewedegubbler: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2023
since 2021. shey u dey whine me nii ni ni ni ohhhhh
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by TYCO77: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Toneypen247:
Lol.
All these Agbado and Mikano boys can rejoice now because they have seen something that will make Peter Obi lose the election. Confused lot grin grin grin

Someone should explain to these confused lots that there is no essence in paying tax in an area you stopped doing business with a long time ago. Simply put that the business is no longer functioning there. This happened about three years ago, but Agbado and Mikano boys are already salivating thinking that Peter Obi is like their principals who have a skeleton in their cupboards grin

you might find my signature below helpful wink

Do you mean SUV boys? grin grin grin
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Agopalace: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2023
Hnmm.. and so what ?
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by plaindealer: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2023
ariesbull:
I might register a firm in UK to start a business and when the business grows , I can wind down or close the firm to relocate it back to another place ...

NEXT UK isn't functional again! So why present tax returns of a non functional firm

It's sad and pathetic to see how you people dispense away with gross incompetence, irresponsibility, lawlessness and gross disrespect for authority.

No wonder the SE is the horrible mess it is today..
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Agopalace: 8:42am On Jan 11, 2023
Urchins are the new zombies
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Agopalace: 8:42am On Jan 11, 2023
Tareq1105:

How do you expect someone who couldn't liberate his company, with just his wife and 2 kids as shareholders, to liberate a country Nigeria and over 200m Nigerians?

Obi must be broke and he's looking for a way to bounce back.
all these Muslims , wuuna no go sharap?
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by NaijaCover(m): 8:43am On Jan 11, 2023
Cha E
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Realrealfact: 8:43am On Jan 11, 2023
PO is better

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by SilverOrLead: 8:43am On Jan 11, 2023
ariesbull:

If its not functional then he ought to have wound down operations and duly notified the UK regulators as their laws demand.

The real nigger is Obi who wasted money to register a non functional company that was used as a means to access loans from British Banks.
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by JealousCobra(m): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2023
plaindealer:
The man is a mega crook.

I mean, what is this man hiding?

Same with the Pandora rubbish, this crook parked his billions in secret foreign pandora account just to hide his money and evade taxes and I think he played the same tax dodging hide and seek with the UK authorities.

And this crook and a lawless, anti-social and unpatriotic ipob clown wants to rule Nigeria.

What a scumbag..

Sad, for real.

Obi will rule Nigeria, that is his destiny.

100k of your kind can't stop him.
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by ariesbull: 8:44am On Jan 11, 2023
plaindealer:

It's sad and pathetic to see how you people dispense away with gross incompetence, irresponsibility, lawlessness and gross disrespect for authority.

No wonder the SE is the horrible mess it is today..
but economically and infrastructurally it is far better than south west ..

Do we start with pictures of cities ?
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by plaindealer: 8:44am On Jan 11, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

You people are so daft!!!

Where did you see tax in the report?

If Next (UK) no longer trades or does business, it should have filed certain closing down forms.

But Obi, as always, is a clever thief.

The report states that for four consecutive years, they always needed first warning before they filed their annual reports.

These man's dirty corporate affairs will be revealed whenever the big dogs start actually seeing him as a threat.

Politics no be una mate.

He or she obviously did not read or comprehend anything, or was just to ignorant and unintelligent to make sense of the article.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by plaindealer: 8:46am On Jan 11, 2023
ariesbull:
but economically and infrastructurally it is far better than south west ..

Do we start with pictures of cities ?

Why must I submit myself to your puerile and delusional display of idiocy and crackpot syndrome.?
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:46am On Jan 11, 2023
International Thief Thief (ITT) angry angry
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Nbote(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2023
Tareq1105:

What is the purpose of filing annual report if not for tax purposes?

Do you think we're as daft as you are?

Why does a company have to file annual report? Tell us what we don't know.

You and I know that tax fraud is a serious crime. Why aren't they charging him for tax fraud? Why hasn't the UK started any proceedings against him since 2020?
Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by ariesbull: 8:47am On Jan 11, 2023
plaindealer:

Why must I submit myself to your puerile and delusional display of idiocy and crackpot syndrome.?

you no get facts

I for disgrace you with awesome pictures of Ibadan and Abeokuta with golden paved streets

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:48am On Jan 11, 2023
plaindealer:

I know you and your ignorant and unintelligent kind, you make dumb and idiotic claims that you can not back up with facts and knowledge, I said already that you won't show us what was said about Tinubu in the pandora papers because you are too dumb and unintelligent to read and comprehend the content hence your inability to show us what you read.

Dumbo..
Go and read. The same fronts he used in alpha beta still showed up in Pandora. Don't be too dumb. What am I saying? You're born dumb.
That's why you can carry a drug bagman who converted state resources to his personal property and fleeced a state for 24 years and still counting on your head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo: Inauguration Ankara Hits The Market / El-Rufai: Northern Governors Ready To Confront Anyone Opposed To Ending Almajiri / Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.