Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,210 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Why Do 80% of Young Ladies Of Today Don't Have Patience Like Our Mothers. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do 80% of Young Ladies Of Today Don't Have Patience Like Our Mothers. (557 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu / Why Do 80% Of Relationships End Badly ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do 80% of Young Ladies Of Today Don't Have Patience Like Our Mothers. by edunaragold(f): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Seriously the way this world is moving to fast ba,makes me wonder alot when i startoosmoking my weed.
So i called a young beautiful lady number, and tried checking up on her for two days,on the 3rd day when i called to check up on her,
Suddenly she said send me card na,am like its been 3days we meet,i wan start to dey boy card ,what happen to the days when it took even months to kiss my child hood crush,when we were younger.I mean we go into genuine fallin inlove and admireration.

1 Like

Re: Why Do 80% of Young Ladies Of Today Don't Have Patience Like Our Mothers. by DonWest16(m): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
Probably the foundation was wrong or there was none in the first place.

BTW OG I guess you were writing this when you were taking ur weed, WTF man!!

No offense.
Re: Why Do 80% of Young Ladies Of Today Don't Have Patience Like Our Mothers. by ZINNYBANKS: 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
Girls in other countries don't beg the way Nigerian girls beg . I honestly don't know what went wrong.
Relationship wasn't like this back then in 2007 upward .

3 Likes

Re: Why Do 80% of Young Ladies Of Today Don't Have Patience Like Our Mothers. by KingDash: 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
Cause ashawo Dey their eyes
Re: Why Do 80% of Young Ladies Of Today Don't Have Patience Like Our Mothers. by Banilla: 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
edunaragold:
Seriously the way this world is moving to fast ba,makes me wonder alot when i startoosmoking my weed.
So i called a young beautiful lady number, and tried checking up on her for two days,on the 3rd day when i called to check up on her,
Suddenly she said send me card na,am like its been 3days we meet,i wan start to dey boy card ,what happen to the days when it took even months to kiss my child hood crush,when we were younger.I mean we go into genuine fallin inlove and admireration.
Why aren't yahoo boys, kidnappers, ritualists, and so on, patient as their fathers?

Everyone is greedy. The most women do is beg, which is wrong but at least they don't go about beheading people and committing cyber fraud.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do 80% of Young Ladies Of Today Don't Have Patience Like Our Mothers. by Jeon(f): 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Because Men of today ain't like our Fathers.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do 80% of Young Ladies Of Today Don't Have Patience Like Our Mothers. by Fahvvy: 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
Banilla:
Why aren't yahoo boys, kidnappers, ritualists, and so on, patient as their fathers?

Everyone is greedy. The most women do is beg, which is wrong but at least they don't go about beheading people and committing cyber fraud.

You think only men behead people and commit cyber fraud? I LMAO @ your ignorance grin...

And besides, "kidnapping, ritualists and so on" is not a gender based thing, so stop all this "patient as their fathers" BS you're spewing from your mouth undecided...
Re: Why Do 80% of Young Ladies Of Today Don't Have Patience Like Our Mothers. by Banilla: 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fahvvy:

You think only men behead people and commit cyber fraud? I LMAO @ your ignorance grin...

And besides, "kidnapping, ritualists and so on" is not a gender based thing, so stop all this "patient as their fathers" BS you're spewing from your mouth undecided...
The majority are men though. Don't argue with me, argue with the stats. Take yourself to the crime section, buy a newspaper, watch the news...

When 8 out of 10 are men, what did you expect?

1 Like

Re: Why Do 80% of Young Ladies Of Today Don't Have Patience Like Our Mothers. by Fahvvy: 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
Banilla:
The majority are men though. Don't argue with me, argue with the stats. Take yourself to the crime section, buy a newspaper, watch the news...

When 8 out of 10 are men, what did you expect?

No one is arguing with you my dear undecided...

I only called you out because you painted those vices as a gender based vice and that's disgusting undecided...

Imagine I say, since 8 out of 10 women beg men for money (only God knows where you got this stats from grin) - and on account of that, I paint begging as a feminine thingy, e go make sense ba? grin...

And then when you call me out, I now put my fingers in my nose and tell you "don't argue with me. Argue with stats grin... Take yourself to the romance section, and bla bla bla" grin...

See how it sounds? grin...

I hope you get point undecided...
Re: Why Do 80% of Young Ladies Of Today Don't Have Patience Like Our Mothers. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fahvvy:

I only called you out because you painted those vices as a gender based vice and that's disgusting undecided...

Imagine I say, since 8 out of 10 women beg men for money (only God knows where you got this stats from grin) - and on account of that, I paint begging as a feminine thingy, e go make sense ba? grin...

And then when you call me out, I now put my fingers in my nose and tell you "don't argue with me. Argue with stats grin... Take yourself to the romance section, and bla bla bla" grin...

You don't have a point.

1 Like

Re: Why Do 80% of Young Ladies Of Today Don't Have Patience Like Our Mothers. by Fahvvy: 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

You don't have a point.

To an intelligent folk, yeah, I guess you're right undecided...
Re: Why Do 80% of Young Ladies Of Today Don't Have Patience Like Our Mothers. by Nazgul: 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:
Girls in other countries don't beg the way Nigerian girls beg . I honestly don't know what went wrong.
Relationship wasn't like this back then in 2007 upward .
Don't blame them, blame silly men who encourage their laziness by constantly succumbing to their endless demands.

If you beg 10 people for money as a guy and they don't give you, your survival instincts would tell you to carry head pad and shovel to the nearest construction site to work and get money.

The reason why most girls are idle and unproductive is because guys are ever ready to carry their burden. From iPhone, to rent, clothes, shoes, hair even car...

Nigeria is the only country where a guy would place a jobless girl on monthly upkeep money for dating him, upon all that, the girl wouldn't even be faithful to him.

The day silly men or simps emancipate themselves from being pússy slaves, believe me, our girls would become hardworking.

1 Like

Re: Why Do 80% of Young Ladies Of Today Don't Have Patience Like Our Mothers. by Banilla: 8:43am On Jan 12, 2023
Fahvvy:

This thread made begging a 'Nigerian woman' thing. The comments too. undecided

(1) (Reply)

❤️‍� / Lil Frosh Returns To Music After Assaulting Girlfriend / Do You Know What Is Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.