Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu (31296 Views)

Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by ExAngel007(f): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
A popular Facebook 'marriage counsellor', prophetess Jane Chukwu has revealed that older generation mothers started hookup which is the liberal name for 'online' prostitution which many young ladies have now seen as fashionable.

According to Chukwu, older generation mothers saw s3x as a transaction.

She shared her thoughts on Facebook.

"I have always said that our mothers are not different from today women, the difference is Internet and feminism, today women have access to support group who give them financial help and society now openly support irresponsible women. If these older men tell you what they went through that made them marry 3 to 4 wives you won't believe it," she wrote.

"Our mothers saw s3x as transaction, hookup didn't start today, those days if our fathers no provide, no s3x." she added.

https://www.facebook.com/100003235703476/posts/pfbid02rZNMjcL6fZEcTDL2bDLsZyY8hvkRuQTkaR8L8vRh4qDakPHpVEutoDasJtNCDikil/?app=fbl

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Candidlady: 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
sad

ihate that word HOOKUP

what is the difference between hookup and hangout

very annonying word HOOKUP...

as a friend when isay

IWANNA HOOKUP WITH SOMEONE or IWANNA HANGOUT WITHOUT SOMEONE

no bi the same thing em mean?

wiseone28 can we hook up or hangout tonight

13 Likes

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by God1000(m): 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
But it wasn't this bad then, there was culture of shame which no longer exist

Hookup has become a walk of life for many young women in our society.

159 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by longetivity(m): 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
Foolish lady, it's Ur mother that is their chairlady

226 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Givemehope(f): 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
Unpoken the spoken spoke.

6 Likes

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Ikennaford: 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

ihate that word HOOKUP

Hook up is not the right word for prostitution, is just here in Nigeria though.... Na her mama do olosho no be virgin mamá

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Franzinni: 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
She is absolutely right ... I remember one day in 2020, I was with my aunty, and we started talking about the youth, I tried to update her on what the girls of nowadays are up to and she cut me short saying "shebi it's becasue there is video camera to record and internet to share that is why we think it's new ..." She now proceeded to tell me of her friend who was dating sunny Ade back then and how her friend use to run a gig where she goes to meet a white man who enjoys watching his German shepherd have s3x with African women ... For money ...

This was in early 70s.

187 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by gaby(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
You can only be certain about your mum, aunty.

Fallacious..

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by kestolove95(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
We know prostitution originated from South East... Evn d hookup Nd call girl are all eastern invention...

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Jennyclay(f): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
longetivity:
Foolish lady, it's Ur mother that is their chairlady
Which position is your mother if the lady's mother is their chairlady? undecided
Nonsense!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Brian47(m): 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
kestolove95:
We know prostitution originated from South East... Evn d hookup Nd call girl are all eastern invention...

So now you've finally gotten the attention your parents didn't give you, what do you intend to do with it?

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Cypress042(m): 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
Franzinni:
She is absolutely right ... I remember one day in 2020, I was with my aunty, and we started talking about the youth, I tried to update her on what the girls of nowadays are up to and she cut me short saying "shebi it's becasue there is video camera to record and internet to share that is why we think it's new ..." She now proceeded to tell me of her friend who was dating sunny Ade back then and how her friend use to run a gig where she goes to meet a white man who enjoys watching his German shepherd have s3x with African women ... For money ...

This was in early 70s.

You mean your aunties friend or your aunty? this story no clear undecided

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Franzinni: 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
Cypress042:

You mean your aunties friend or your aunty? this story no clear undecided
haha her friend o ... She told me how the woman was the hottest slay mama until they lost touch only for the woman to call her one day from calabar, the woman couldn't even afford a phone and she had to go to a pharmacy and beg to use thiser phone to call out ... It is karma that came full circle ... The woman later died old , lonely and broken ... Slay queens take note, life is in stages, you are preparing for the next stage with the actions of this stage... If you like waste your youth then grow up and be visiting one church to another claiming village people ...

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Truetalkisreal: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
Candidlady:
sad
ihate that word HOOKUP

as a friend when isay
hookup and hangout na the same thing? lol dey play.

5 Likes

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by fman(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

ihate that word HOOKUP

as a friend when isay

this kwaya girl, keep deceiving yaself!!
Kawai

10 Likes

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Truvelisback(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

ihate that word HOOKUP

as a friend when isay

Hookup and Hangout are two different thing even though they look similar.

7 Likes

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Vinnie2000(m): 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
Truvelisback:

See how you and dis ur Wife are Misyarning.

HANG OUT- means to Go out with a Person and have a Nice time.

HOOK UP- Means a Girl meeting up a Guy/Man for Paid Sex.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Vinnie2000(m): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
Candidlady:
sad
ihate that word HOOKUP

as a friend when isay

You really Like Pretending and Forming Good Girl But It's fine..

10 Likes

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Candidlady: 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
Truvelisback:

if itell you iwanna hook up with my dad
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Truvelisback(m): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
Candidlady:

If u tell me u wanna hook up with ur dad, i will assume that u want to hook up with ur Sugar daddy. grin

12 Likes

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Truvelisback(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:

See how you and dis ur Wife are Misyarning.

HANG OUT- means to Go out with a Person and have a Nice time.

HOOK UP- Means a Girl meeting up a Guy/Man for Paid Sex.
U dey whine urself. grin Na how i take misyarn? Although, ur explanation correct.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by BigYash: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
Because the bastard mama was an olosho in her days,doesn't mean everyone's mom was like her mom. Her mama no even know who she burn the idiot for like I heard

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Vinnie2000(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Candidlady:

There is NOTHING like hook up with my Dad..

Such words have Never been used.

You can say Something Like.

I hav'got an Hookup with Vinnie2000 Tonight and I Know it's going to be the BOMB cool.

12 Likes

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by oluwaseyi0: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
that is just the simple truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Candidlady: 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
just imagine two old men with hair for chest and preeeek yarning dust..
trying to twist English

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by ModCaller: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ikennaford:

Hook up is not the right word for prostitution, is just here in Nigeria though.... Na her mama do olosho no be virgin mamá

Hookup involves sexual activity, not necessarily involving money. It's not just a Nigerian thing. Haven't you heard girls say their female friend, whom they trusted, hooked up with their boyfriend? What do you think they meant by that?

Learn to use words correctly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by ModCaller: 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
Candidlady:

Wrong choice of words. Learn the meaning of the words you speak. Don't just use words ignorantly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by ModCaller: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
Candidlady:
just imagine two old men with hair for chest and preeeek yarning dust..

trying to twist English

You're the one using words wrongly.

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
Prophet of doom talking ill about her mom.
No be men dey patronize them?
Are men exempted from the sin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by GoooodHardDick: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
She means her mother and this generation of girls started hookup business.

If govt banned hookup, most Nigeria girls including the one above me might commit suicide

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Ballzproblem2: 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
Franzinni:

This was in early 70s.

nothing is new under the sun

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. / Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating / Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.