Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1107815 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lauryn41:

Kanaga said that khosi is a woman that would handover connections and opportunities to her man so yemi should stay with her

Khosi wey man dey feed

I vex for kj that night

As in...e reach to knock him head....

Yemi strikes me as all those faworaja boys that live off women...this is the only explanation for him sticking with khosi...for him head ...the geh na top babe

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
LordTheus:

Your red herring is very attractive, but I already had dinner.
Lolz... there’s a red herring fallacy right
I can’t even remember what it is sef

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
Zoroaster:
That's not enough to make him reach bottom 3
He's just not as strong as you think.
Your core fans would never leave you

Exactly.

Nothing can excuse him being in the bottom half. Even Ozo that left the week before finals, it was the first time he was in the bottom.

And by that time, everyone was just tired and most of them left. It was also a very strong lineup.

Yelisa is shocking because while this is a decent lineup, there is NO REASON why Juiovla should be ahead of Yelisa, alliance and all. The only thing this shocking that has happened this early was Maria's eviction.

Yemi has been up 4 out of 5 times for evictions, so, this is not even because his fans have not been able to vote for him. They have. It's giving Hermes at this point, but even Hermes' situation is different because he wasn't up for many weeks, so, their strength was never tested.

Honestly, my mind is still blown by this result.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
I have said It here before and I'm gonna repeat it again : this BBT is more than a show or kinda entertainments for the South Africans. It is really,an opportunity they've always wanted to drag Nigerians through the mud and to assert a kind of superiority,this is funny though,over Nigerians ! For an average South African viewer,this is not an entertainment but a war between Nigeria and SA !

Even if the Nigerian housemates in Biggie's house are being manipulated by their SAn counterparts without realising it,what's wrong with you Nigerians on this platform,I mean on this particular thread,who are being deceived by these same Bantu people from South Africa to hate your owns (Naija housemates) while presenting theirs to you as the best ?! Naija people, una mumu neva do ? How would you allow some primitive xenophobes,who aren't half as smart as you are,to be manipulating you this way,hun,Naija ? They are presenting substandard products to you as original and some of you are stupidly buying into it,chai ! Can't you guys see what these manipulative Southies who have flooded this thread are doing ? They are working on Nigerians' minds;our minds against our own people in the house !

If you're a Nigerian viewer and you've voting for South African housemates,then you're a candidate for a good psychiatric facility,walahi ! If a Khosi or a Thabang wins this show,will anyone of them bring the prize money to Nigeria to be invested into our economy ? On the other hand,where do you think a Yemi. Kanaga,Yvonne or even a Miracle will invest such money ? Two can play that game,we can actually beat these manipulative,xenophobic SAns to their own game ! We have what it takes;we have the numbers ! Let's begin to prove to them say we no be their papa mates in all ramifications !

Naija votes for Naija housemates ONLY !

20 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Yep 😉
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
omotolly22:
Yemi fans you guys should pray for your boy oh

It is not still looking good.
They should go

Yemi needs serious voters now

No more fair weather fans(what I used to be)

It's 100 for Yemi or nothing.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
Wow I love this new nana am seeing,she is now fun to watch

I think it was jenni O that was holding her back,immediately jenni O left , the naija girls top their games, she was the one that did not make them gain fans early

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
hartopher76:
that will not change anything, yemi fans were dragging ebuka instead of voting,

True, atleast Ebuka don satisfy them now, wetin their "Alfa Mail" do, he immediately started grabbing laps......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nana and the gals cracking me up......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
scondy:

Yemi strikes me as all those faworaja boys that live off women...this is the only explanation for him sticking with khosi...for him head ...the geh na top babe
lol yemi dey f up

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
LordTheus:

Ozo was, and is still my number one fave 😅.

I will never forget the week that Ozo left. The moment feelgood hinted that Ozo was leaving, I stopped following the thread, only responding to the posts of Superions that I was following that year (Dotez, Bookworm, Threebear). I caught a fever the following day. It was the only Sunday eviction I deliberately didn't watch that year 🤣🤣.

I don't think I can ever be as invested into any season as I was in for Big Brother Lockdown 2020. I think the COVID-19 lockdown contributed to my complete immersion into that edition since I was practically at home 24/7.

Since then, I physically can't get too emotionally invested in any housemate as much as I did in Lockdown. I used up all my stanning emotions in 2020. I've stanned Liquorose, Phyna and now Thabang but to be honest, my devotion to them is half-assed and nothing to compare to Ozo that year.

All of that being said, Pepper Dem is in my opinion the best season though. Hands down the best selection of housemates if you asked me.

This. Nothing else comes close

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
Amya:

Kananga has well structured PR like Bryan. Those things can only take so far. Fan love is what makes a winner. And that's where Khosi edges him out . The gap in the finals will be wide.

I went to Facebook this morning to see what Khosi fan activity was like over there. I saw over 40 Khosi groups with some having over 20k members. The love for her over there is purely organic. It was that moment I knew Khosi got this in the bag. You can quote this post.

You people have come again with this PR thing

Who and who and who is in Kanaga's well-structured PR ehn, Amya? And why is it Kanaga that has it, but not that karashika Kobosi you're supporting? What has Kobosi done on that show to deserve this win over Kanaga or even Yemi?

Please keep that rubbish PR talk inside dustbin, once you people want to discredit competition you come with PR Bullshit. Speak on the merits of a housemate.

Kobosi is totally useless in that house. She has never won any HoH challenge, she doesn't contribute to any tasks, has never won Flutterwave or Arena games. If anybody has benefitted from PR in that house, it is Kobosi.

Party night, she is invisible, when it is time for shenanigans, she is invisible. All her game is tied around manipulating men, yet, you lot are selling her solely on that and nothing of any substance, but it is Kanaga's game that is PR.

Once again, drop that talk inside the dustbin you picked it from. It is a very weak and tired excuse.

22 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lauryn41:

Kanaga said that khosi is a woman that would handover connections and opportunities to her man so yemi should stay with her

Khosi wey man dey feed

I vex for kj that night
kanaga wey no get sense
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dentidon: 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
Funnily Thabang doesn't even like any of the girls in that house. He's the real instigator. You didn't see how he commanded Khosi to go mop the floor yesterday. Also at the beginning, he was always telling tstati that Khosi was manipulative and all. Also he said something to Biggie that he didn't nominate Khosi because he didn't want Khosi to leave just "yet". Meaning he wants her to leave eventually. Don't forget he caused the big quarrel between Nana and Khosi which should have disqualified her. Once again, He's been trying to cause quarrel between Nelisa and Khosi by telling them different things to spite each other..

He already admitted that the main show was centred around Yemi and Khosi, (thanks to Yemi for giving the hypocritical toxic ugly girl relevance anyway). Of course he can't go toe to toe with Yemi of course, so he would either constantly nominate him to get him off or use Khosi to get a reaction from him to spark. But at the same time, he wants to get Khosi off too, even he's been trying to set her up against girls. If not for Yemi yesterday, the drama between Khosi and Nelisa could have been big.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Yemi is an ALPHA!!!
Dude just be acting like he has an extra chromosome 21 sometimes but he’s an ALPHA,same as Miracle!!!
you don't know what being an Alpha is. No need arguing with you

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
Olivia has been more entertaining thank Khosi on this show.

Olivia has given us better outfits and a damn near perfect wig game in comparison to that babe, but dem no dey hype Olivia reach as dem dey hype Kobosi.

Yet, you don't see us coming to accuse Kobosi of doing PR. You people should better face that your James Brown knockoff and her silly antics, and leave Kanaga Jr's name out of nonsense agenda.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
If there is a opportunity for me to vote out yemi,so that he can just leave this kobosi I don't mind

I don't just want to see them together breathing the same air

Seeing them together irritates the hell out oh me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
Yemi ti cast

Alaye just dey lose fans left right center.

Came in with the flirtatious personality and was bold about it. only for him to shamefully crabwise into a SIMPathetic husband overnight.

You can't say one thing and do something else, viewers are watching so sad.

Kanaga jnr - Does nothing but he's loved by many, who can explain this?

Miracle - Came in late but needed to meet up with the rest so he went with the most ridiculous strategic. ( Frustrate the male hm you perceived as a top dog so he settled for Yemi )

Blackboi - No game whatsoever. sad because he's actually a cute guy

Yvonne - Top babe but not living to her potential...Only if she could

Olivia - Came in hoping to bagged the most cutest guy in the house for her game but they all looked away, then she shamefully wanted to ride with the smallie of the house for Highlights, her game was dead before it started. but a sweet girl nonetheless.

Nana - Female blavkboi...No gameplan whatsoever.

Ebubu - Courageous to come on show like this...Hyped at first night but dude is totally lost in the house...no single story line sad

Observation about naija HMs only

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
omotolly22:
If there is a opportunity for me to vote out yemi,so that he can just leave this kobosi I don't mind

I don't just want to see them together breathing the same air

Seeing them together irritates the hell out oh me
Why not vote Khosi out for Yemi

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
I have said It here before and I'm gonna repeat it again : this BBT is more than a show or kinda entertainments for the South Africans. It is really,an opportunity they've always wanted to drag Nigerians through the mud and to exert a kind of superiority,this is funny though,over Nigerians ! For an average South African viewer,this is not an entertainment but a war between Nigeria and SA !

Even if the Nigerian housemates in Biggie's house are being manipulated by their SAn counterparts without realising it,what's wrong with you Nigerians on this platform,I mean on this particular thread,who are being deceived by these same Bantu people from South Africa to hate your owns (Naija housemates) while presenting theirs to you as the best ?! Naija people, una mumu neva do ? How would you allow some primitive xenophobes,who aren't half as smart as you are,to be manipulating you this way,hun,Naija ? They are presenting substandard products to you as original and some of you are stupidly buying into it,chai ! Can't you guys see what these manipulative Southies who have flooded this thread are doing ? They are working on Nigerians' minds;our minds against our own people in the house !

If you're a Nigerian viewer and you've voting for South African housemates,then you're a candidate for a good psychiatric facility,walahi ! If a Khosi or a Thabang wins this show,will anyone of them bring the prize money to Nigeria to be invested into our economy ? On the other hand,where do you think a Yemi. Kanaga,Yvonne or even a Miracle will invest such money ? Two can play that game,we can actually beat these manipulative,xenophobic SAns to their own game ! We have what it takes;we have the numbers ! Let's begin to prove to them say we no be their papa mates in all ramifications !

Naija votes for Naija housemates ONLY !

Nigerians claim to be woke but they are the most stupid people on the continent. This thread and the behavior of the Nigerian HMs proves it. We despise our own.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
ItisHi:
you don't know what being an Alpha is. No need arguing with you

Engage me,school me!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
drimzsmoke:

I can’t even remember what it is sef

A red herring is a logical fallacy in which irrelevant information is presented alongside relevant information, distracting attention from that relevant information. This may be done intentionally or unintentionally. A red herring is often used in movies, television and literature.
https://www.techtarget.com/whatis/definition/red-herring?amp=1

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
safarigirl:

You people have come again with this PR thing

Who and who and who is in Kanaga's well-structured PR ehn, Amya? And why is it Kanaga that has it, but not that karashika Kobosi you're supporting? What has Kobosi done on that show to deserve this win over Kanaga or even Yemi?

Please keep that rubbish PR talk inside dustbin, once you people want to discredit competition you come with PR Bullshit. Speak on the merits of a housemate.

Kobosi is totally useless in that house. She has never won any HoH challenge, she doesn't contribute to any tasks, has never won Flutterwave or Arena games. If anybody has benefitted from PR in that house, it is Kobosi.

Party night, she is invisible, when it is time for shenanigans, she is invisible. All her game is tied around manipulating men, yet, you lot are selling her solely on that and nothing of any substance, but it is Kanaga's game that is PR.

Once again, drop that talk inside the dustbin you picked it from. It is a very weak and tired excuse.

It's all about content and your Kanaga does not have it a drop of it. If he was ushered out the backdoor today, I doubt people will notice. That's how irrelevant he is. His PR structure is tight though but even that has a limit eg Bryan.

But why are you bothered though. Or are you part of the PR?

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
scondy:

He should have moved to yvonne or yaya instead

Khosi looks /acts like someone who hasn’t seen 50 kobo before
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Amya:

Quote me with your chest and stop going around the corners.

The fact that a lot of Nigerians are not taking this as a war between nations goes to show our growth and free spirit
. My life will not be affected in anyway by whoever wins BBT. If a San win, good for them. If a Nigerian win, good for them too. It's an individual game.

So the person likening my stanning Khosi to me supporting Buhari is psychotic and deranged because Khosi's win or loss does not and will not impact my life in any way, while Buhari as the president of my country has and still does.

If your ego or life is tied to a meaningless show like Big brother, then that's on you. Stop projecting.

Nigerians have always been known to support others over their own sha, me I don't know what you're saying about growth and free spirit, because Nigerians literally crave acceptance from other Africans so much so that they throw their own away to display Pan-Africanism.

No other African nation does this like Nigerians. Some of us made this observation from Week 1 of this show, so, I don't know why you're saying this like Nigerians just started doing this.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Zihno:

Nigerians claim to be woke but they are the most stupid people on the continent. This thread and the behavior of the Nigerian HMs proves it. We despise our own.

It's really too bad ! It's all about the useless tribalism that's killing us !

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
dominique:
My heart breaks for Ebubu in that house. The guy is so lonely and the others in the house and too engrossed in their own drama to notice him. It's better he's let go if he comes up this week before he goes Kayvee right before our eyes

Seriously I feel for him,the boy is so lively,but there is no one to help him build a storyline

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kanaga putting Marvin up for eviction through the veto power was insane, Onyi99 your fave is a snake.

He is a very danjelous fellow, putting up your friend by normal nominations is one thing but putting him up for eviction through veto power is crazy to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
safarigirl:

Nigerians have always been known to support others over their own sha, me I don't know what you're saying about growth and free spirit, because Nigerians literally crave acceptance from other Africans so much so that they throw their own away to display Pan-Africanism.

No other African nation does this like Nigerians. Some of us made this observation from Week 1 of this show, so, I don't know why you're saying this like Nigerians just started doing this.

It's a positive, not a negative. We don't care for acceptance but we're open to liking who we like. We will not be boxed. Your us against them agenda will not agend. Rest.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
LordTheus:

Ozo was, and is still my number one fave 😅.

I will never forget the week that Ozo left. The moment feelgood hinted that Ozo was leaving, I stopped following the thread, only responding to the posts of Superions that I was following that year (Dotez, Bookworm, Threebear). I caught a fever the following day. It was the only Sunday eviction I deliberately didn't watch that year 🤣🤣.

I don't think I can ever be as invested into any season as I was in for Big Brother Lockdown 2020. I think the COVID-19 lockdown contributed to my complete immersion into that edition since I was practically at home 24/7.

Since then, I physically can't get too emotionally invested in any housemate as much as I did in Lockdown. I used up all my stanning emotions in 2020. I've stanned Liquorose, Phyna and now Thabang but to be honest, my devotion to them is half-assed and nothing to compare to Ozo that year.

All of that being said, Pepper Dem is in my opinion the best season though. Hands down the best selection of housemates if you asked me.

I cried like a baby the night he was evicted
He is still my ultimate fave till date
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Is it? There are a lot of moving parts in the voting process at the moment, from the pairs with individuals carrying different weights, to support votes from fans whose favs may not be up and are willing to vote for nominated friends etc.

Basically [b]it's impossible to gauge an individual's strength just yet [/b]and it's normal and would probably happen in any season if the factors were the same

This is not true. There is no pairs with moving parts. The only pairs that may be equal in strength, are possibly Juiovla, Blaqleng and Royals, the rest is a carry job, so, we know which individuals have strength.

Khosicle - 90% Khosi, 7% Miraku, 3% Alliance (Thabang's team may have helped this week)

Kaniva- 80% Kanaga, 10% Blue, 10% Alliances (Shippers and Tatase Force)

Yelisa- 83% Yemi, 7% Nelisa, 10% Alliances (once again Thabang and shippers)

Thabana- 95% Thabang, 3% Nana, 2% Alliances.

However, the biggest carry job is being done by the one and only Yvonne.

JuVonne- 96% Yvonne, 3% Alliances, 1% Justin

By my calculations, the carriers in these groups are the most likely to make Top 5. However, there may be some other factors that will disqualify them eg coming up with the wrong people, so, you could have a deadweight even sneak in by some weird stroke of luck.

Aside that, we can pretty much judge individual strengths.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
LordTheus:

A red herring is a logical fallacy in which irrelevant information is presented alongside relevant information, distracting attention from that relevant information. This may be done intentionally or unintentionally. A red herring is often used in movies, television and literature.
https://www.techtarget.com/whatis/definition/red-herring?amp=1

Thanks chief!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.