Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1107856 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:45am On Feb 20, 2023
Yemi realising how foolish he has been supporting his babe to be with side guy, while everything was happening in front of him.......cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:47am On Feb 20, 2023
Pharoh:
Make yemi give am one last knack because this one done ready for this night and after tomorrow tell am say make them just be friends and play solo.

Knacking and unclothedness no mean anything to this people at all.

I think Ebuka question lead Khosi to read the game wrong hence this confession coming out from no where, because its surprising that she started confessing.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:49am On Feb 20, 2023
Yemi alone in bed feeling really stupid and used......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 1:50am On Feb 20, 2023
Khosi go catch nelissa and thabang inside bathroom now, khosi really need something this night.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 1:50am On Feb 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Yemi alone in bed feeling really stupid and used......cheesy grin cheesy

I feel for am but i want see how he go take move from now on but atleast the confession done come out.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:51am On Feb 20, 2023
Pharoh:
Khosi go catch nelissa and thabang inside bathroom now, khosi really need something this night.

Thabang is upstairs while Nelisa is on Thabang's bed.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:52am On Feb 20, 2023
Pharoh:

I feel for am but i want see how he go take move from now on but atleast the confession done come out.

Yemi is not going to leave Khosi, they are not going to leave each other, if he is wise should play the betrayed guy to get people on his side......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 1:57am On Feb 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Yemi is not going to leave Khosi, they are not going to leave each other, if he is wise should play the betrayed guy to get people on his side......

Oh i see thats why i said let me see how he is going to move this week, there will be so many defined ships by the end of this week.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 20, 2023
stanluiz:
South Africa is truly the pride and giant of Africa.

A country with balls. No wonder they are chiarman of BRICS.

South Africa has visionary leaders that care about their country and protect their National interest.

Nigeria on the other hand is the giant of Africa in poverty, hunger , and backwardness. She has vowed to remain a British and western puppet.

The people keep voting for Criminals and kleptomaniacs in public offices. Nigeria politicians only knows how to steal, loot and embezzle public funds. Nothing more! Nothing less!

Wetin concern them with National building and National interest. All they know is how to steal, steal and steal until nothing is left.

Bunch of Unpatriotic fellows and the useless citizens that are supporting the same politicians that impoverished them due to some primitives ethnic and religious sentiment.

No wonder the nation is almost a failed country and a hellhole.

South Africa is going forward while Nigeria is going backward. That's the reality.

If Nigeria elect one the Criminals, either the drug lord mafia of Lagos or the mikano thief instead of Peter obi, then it is over for them.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:03am On Feb 20, 2023
Pharoh:

Oh i see thats why i said let me see how he is going to move this week, there will be so many defined ships by the end of this week.

Yeap, that's true....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:04am On Feb 20, 2023
Yemi won't sleep well this night knowing toddler and Khosi played him......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 2:06am On Feb 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Yeap, that's true....

Another thing i want to see is what khosi will tell thabang tomorrow and what will be their action also going forward until another sunday table shaking.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:06am On Feb 20, 2023
Khosi: I love you

Yemi: I Love you too

This 2 will give their fans better heartache......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:09am On Feb 20, 2023
Pharoh:

Another thing i want to see is what khosi will tell thabang tomorrow and what will be their action also going forward until another sunday table shaking.

I think she read the game wrong based on the questions, hence why she confessed fearing another exposing, as it is now she will want to prove her loyalty to Yemi by all means.....

However, Yemi has the power to manipulate the situation now to favour him if he is game aware and not carried away with this.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 2:11am On Feb 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Khosi: I love you

Yemi: I Love you too

This 2 will give their fans better heartache......

Yemi is finished
Thought he was angry?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 2:13am On Feb 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I think she read the game wrong based on the questions, hence why she confessed fearing another exposing, as it is now she will want to prove her loyalty to Yemi by all means.....

However, Yemi has the power to manipulate the situation now to favour him if he is game aware and not carried away with this.....

I think the questions were enough to prove that there is something there, you know earlier they were thinking it was from thabang to khosi but now they know both of them are guilty.

I want to see if she will scope thabang that nothing has happened as per her usual answers to him that he has to boast to tastsi.

Even if he stays with khosi and now he can freely relate with all the other females, he will be fine and his fans will back him.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:14am On Feb 20, 2023
Onyi99:

Yemi is finished
Thought he was angry?

We will have to wait till later in the day when he talks to his boy Kanaga about this revelation, he can't form over vex, because if he does that Khosi won't volunteer more information to him.....

However, the boy go don cancel Thabang while feeling really stupid and used, as it is now getting to know he was played by a "Toddler" will do a number on his ego and confidence, referencing how he was having a pissing contest with Miracle yesterday over Khosi.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:19am On Feb 20, 2023
Pharoh:

I think the questions were enough to prove that there is something there, you know earlier they were thinking it was from thabang to khosi but now they know both of them are guilty.

I want to see if she will scope thabang that nothing has happened as per her usual answers to him that he has to boast to tastsi.

Even if he stays with khosi and now he can freely relate with all the other females, he will be fine and his fans will back him.

I doubt those that left him will come back, as they were never his core fans, example is the kneeling scandal of Khosi, her fans used that to go harder for her not abadon her......

I don't see Yemi interacting freely with other females as he has not been doing that all this while, for both of them it will be more of gumming body to each other to prove loyalty to each other and that will further reduce their interactions with other HMs.

One thing that is certain in all of this is Yemi is not winning the show like alot of peeps projected, no bottom 3 guy has ever bounced back to win.......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 2:27am On Feb 20, 2023
JasonScoolari:
HotMiracleJuice, abeg gist me wetin happen, I went out with my son...

By the way, So, upon all the mouth, na only 15% crase people fit give their oga?
Yesooo the summary of everything is that Yemi is
jinxed to be a serial Failure in life even when spoonfed!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by AbiribaFirstSon: 2:50am On Feb 20, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Lolz....please is this 100% true
Bros it's very very true..
He is a disgrace to south east.
Only KJ is representing (but he is not in for a game __)
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dentidon: 3:51am On Feb 20, 2023
safarigirl:

LMAO, Kanaga never even said this to Yemi. What they said, that is himself, Yemi and Juicy, was that it is good to have a female alliance that can help you intercede with the girls. This is what Khosi was supposed to be for Yemi.

Kanaga has been himself this entire show, he has not even looked to another babe, yet, he treats all his girls, from Tatase, to Blue, to Yvonne with the utmost respect and care. He doesn't talk bad about anyone, he doesn't involve himself in other people's drama.

Kanaga and Yemi are very similar in character, the only difference is that Kanaga is with one girl, and Yemi cannot make a choice.

I understand a guy being so perfect as regards his relationship with women, is an impossible feat for your mind to grasp, but Kanaga is real dear.

Go and gather IUCs.

Even Yemi confirmed this night when he told Khosi that Kanaga always supported their ship together from day one (that is, his ship with Khosi). Kanaga advised Yemi on this. I remembered the early week when Yemi was saying he wanted to go Solo, Kanaga said they needed just one girl to play the game but then, several girls were coming for Yemi (just like he admitted to ladies gravitating towards him in real life which of course happened on the show) and he was accepting them as the nice guy he is and was even trying to matchmake some of them with other guys who couldn't get girls, like he did with Nelisa and Thabang. Even avoided Tsati approach to him because Kanaga, his adviser was tailing her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 5:29am On Feb 20, 2023
safarigirl:

Which decent fanbase? LMAO

Please stop giving yourselves hope with Kanaga's name, it is not Kanaga that sent either of those men to the bottom half of things.

Blue is not the top SA babe, she's not even second, maybe the third and what do you think that translates to in SA votes? Na small thing separate Blue and Nelisa, and even then, did Nelisa not come in with ship votes from Thelisa?

You people should keep Kanaga's name out of nonsense talk, whatever it is you think, the facts remain that Kanaga has not seen the bottom half of the table. Facts over feelings.

LoL. Chill out and stop foaming at the mouth.

I made it clear that my assumption of Blue having more fans than Nana or Nelisa was nothing more than a thought (an opinion if you will). It was only a theory. I never implied she was a contender. By using the word decent, I suggested having enough fans to probably make her stay longer in the game. Plus I didn't intend to mean it as a matter of fact.

There's a lot of variables to be considered when it comes to predicting the polls. Its not black and white. At any rate, none of us here has any credible empirical data to assert conclusively that a particular housemate is stronger than another for now, except for cases where it might seem obvious (Khosi and Justin). And even if we did, there are net factors which are beyond our control that could possibly alter the course of events and see supposedly strong housemates falling behind in votes.

The best we can go off on is social media activity, online polls, comments, and support in terms of fanbases. Sometimes, they're reliable indicators. Other times, they're misleading. Therefore they're not entirely credible. Everything you read here is mere speculation. Let's not kid ourselves that anybody here is actually privy to the mental state or thought processes of over a million viewers (both casual and hardcore) which informs the voting results on the polls.

In this context, your "facts over feelings" mantra is undercut by the FACT that you cannot present any credible data to support your theory of the SA female HMs' strength, which makes your post just as vapid as mine.

As for Kanaga Jnr, I have nothing against the lad. Were it not for Thabang, Kanaga would probably be the HM I'd root for. I voted for Kanaga last week. So I stand to gain nothing from attacking him or his fans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 5:37am On Feb 20, 2023
Dotez:

Chai distinguish LordTheus
2020 like yesterday

Ozo remains number one for me, nobody comes close.

I will nvr forgive that hustler Nengi grin grin

It was crazy that yr

That girl made sure we stayed sleeping in mud every week. Seriously sha, _fuck Nengi 🤣.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 6:45am On Feb 20, 2023
safarigirl:

You're welcome.

Me sef I dropped 200 web votes for them, because I thought two were leaving and I no want make another Naija babe go house.

If say I know say their alliance vote go make too much sense, I for give my Kanaga all my
votes.
Oh Thank you so much 😘. Please no talk like that oo, as it is now Juicy and Thabang are now at the mercy of their Nigerian fans and they are paired to our girls. So no vote is too big and no vote is too small. We no get anybody oo. Thank you once again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 6:49am On Feb 20, 2023
I heard that khosi confessed yester9t pls someone should download the full gist.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:53am On Feb 20, 2023
Nigeria has voting power, SA has none. One thing that will make khosi win is kanaga and yemi fans. If they pull in different directions, both teams wanting to claim victory, this weakens their candidates. The only solution now, especially for those regarding the competition as a country victory, is to stand solidly behind one housemate. I know this will not be easy, given the fact that people get bragging rights from having supported a winner. Nigerians have to stand behind one, as early as possible, and not allow the other even to go to the final, or else....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 6:54am On Feb 20, 2023
As a custodian of tradition Ogbueshi Whoever selected Miracle OP u deserve 10 life cows and more from me🤩 IGWE MIRACLE may the day u were born be blessed💞Ur audaciousness turns me on So sexy😍even Chizzy that was a rider no get liver reach IGWE MIRACLE cheesy cheesy Keep it up my baby if u ever go soft I go vex for u ooooo! May God continue to energize and keep u refreshed as u keep giving vawulence King Amen🙏

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 7:22am On Feb 20, 2023
safarigirl:
There is no voting next week, so, Yemi fans you people should use it to gather IUC.

Don't spend the entire week here, slandering Kanaga and looking for how to decampaign him. As you can now see, other fanbases are working outside Nairaland, you people are here gathering nonsense Likes that don't translate to votes.

All the hating on Kobosi has brought you nothing, now you want to move to Kanaga. Go and gather IUCs, plenty talk without action make you look funny.

Let it not be another case of teddy A (.8.) without the bam bam

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:51am On Feb 20, 2023
safarigirl:

You people have come again with this PR thing

Who and who and who is in Kanaga's well-structured PR ehn, Amya? And why is it Kanaga that has it, but not that karashika Kobosi you're supporting? What has Kobosi done on that show to deserve this win over Kanaga or even Yemi?

Please keep that rubbish PR talk inside dustbin, once you people want to discredit competition you come with PR Bullshit. Speak on the merits of a housemate.

Kobosi is totally useless in that house. She has never won any HoH challenge, she doesn't contribute to any tasks, has never won Flutterwave or Arena games. If anybody has benefitted from PR in that house, it is Kobosi.

Party night, she is invisible, when it is time for shenanigans, she is invisible. All her game is tied around manipulating men, yet, you lot are selling her solely on that and nothing of any substance, but it is Kanaga's game that is PR.

Once again, drop that talk inside the dustbin you picked it from. It is a very weak and tired excuse.

I would always rather a delawood with a good heart than a player who is manipulative, scheming and mean, who uses or hurts other people in their game
….(I mean I voted Mumba for the love of BBgod cheesy- delawood! I loved Miracle when he was in his observing mood! etc)
This has never changed for me

Kanaga is not my favorite, but I prefer him to Khosi a million times

You see Khosi, Thanang? They feed off on others and I will never, ever support them. Very unkind souls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 7:52am On Feb 20, 2023
Sanqa:
Nigeria has voting power, SA has none. One thing that will make khosi win is kanaga and yemi fans. If they pull in different directions, both teams wanting to claim victory, this weakens their candidates. The only solution now, especially for those regarding the competition as a country victory, is to stand solidly behind one housemate. I know this will not be easy, given the fact that people get bragging rights from having supported a winner. Nigerians have to stand behind one, as early as possible, and not allow the other even to go to the final, or else....
You are Joking.
The only way, khosi will not win this season will be If both yemi and kanaga were in the finals.
If one of them was not in the finals,then forget it Khosi will win.
There is already a bad blood between the fans of both of them.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:54am On Feb 20, 2023
I read a drivel saying we must vote Naija and call “absolute crappola”👌🏾
If Khosi was my favorite (and God forbid)? Nothing on earth would make me not vote her- not even if Peter Obi stood next to her in the polling unit😂

What nonsense is this? Meanwhile we used to watch BBA
BB would never ever be a patriotism game for me- it is a personality show
I am happy that many people lean this way too

Vote Nigerian meanwhile we know why this rhetoric is flying lol
Nanchench!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by veekid(m): 7:57am On Feb 20, 2023
Pls now, where can I get this theme song downloaded?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.