Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,101 members, 7,860,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1105445 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
safarigirl:

This is not true. There is no pairs with moving parts. The only pairs that may be equal in strength, are possibly Juiovla, Blaqleng and Royals, the rest is a carry job, so, we know which individuals have strength.

Khosicle - 90% Khosi, 7% Miraku, 3% Alliance (Thabang's team may have helped this week)

Kaniva- 80% Kanaga, 10% Blue, 10% Alliances (Shippers and Tatase Force)

Yelisa- 83% Yemi, 7% Nelisa, 10% Alliances (once again Thabang and shippers)

Thabana- 95% Thabang, 3% Nana, 2% Alliances.

However, the biggest carry job is being done by the one and only Yvonne.

JuVonne- 96% Yvonne, 3% Alliances, 1% Justin

By my calculations, the carriers in these groups are the most likely to make Top 5. However, there may be some other factors that will disqualify them eg coming up with the wrong people, so, you could have a deadweight even sneak in by some weird stroke of luck.

Aside that, we can pretty much judge individual strengths.

you don start with your statistacs

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
Onyi99:

Don't mind those noise makers
They should ask superions for past question papers😂😂
Azin ehn grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
safarigirl:

You people have come again with this PR thing

Who and who and who is in Kanaga's well-structured PR ehn, Amya? And why is it Kanaga that has it, but not that karashika Kobosi you're supporting? What has Kobosi done on that show to deserve this win over Kanaga or even Yemi?

Please keep that rubbish PR talk inside dustbin, once you people want to discredit competition you come with PR Bullshit. Speak on the merits of a housemate.

Once again, drop that talk inside the dustbin you picked it from. It is a very weak and tired excuse.

I just scroll past her messages cause they never make sense to me

Khosi has the major Nigerian BB influencers on lockdown, i feel like her so called boyfriend is sponsoring the PR

Whatever she thinks she brings , people in that have brought more

She’s not even among the top three competitive girls in that house, it’s either man or nothing

What about hermes last season , that one paid yabaleft, instablog and several other blogs to advertise him every 2 market days

Na hermes be the real paid PR Last season

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
That s why I don't have any friends because of people like Kanaga, snakes in the grass.

Rather be a lone ranger.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
LordTheus:

Ozo was, and is still my number one fave 😅.

I will never forget the week that Ozo left. The moment feelgood hinted that Ozo was leaving, I stopped following the thread, only responding to the posts of Superions that I was following that year (Dotez, Bookworm, Threebear). I caught a fever the following day. It was the only Sunday eviction I deliberately didn't watch that year 🤣🤣.

I don't think I can ever be as invested into any season as I was in for Big Brother Lockdown 2020. I think the COVID-19 lockdown contributed to my complete immersion into that edition since I was practically at home 24/7.

Since then, I physically can't get too emotionally invested in any housemate as much as I did in Lockdown. I used up all my stanning emotions in 2020. I've stanned Liquorose, Phyna and now Thabang but to be honest, my devotion to them is half-assed and nothing to compare to Ozo that year.

All of that being said, Pepper Dem is in my opinion the best season though. Hands down the best selection of housemates if you asked me.
Chai distinguish LordTheus
2020 like yesterday

Ozo remains number one for me, nobody comes close.

I will nvr forgive that hustler Nengi grin grin

It was crazy that yr

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
Make i go continue my hustle $ I don't have time for bbtitans
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nana is about to toy with Miracle......cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
safarigirl:

Khosicle - 90% Khosi, 7% Miraku, 3% Alliance (Thabang's team may have helped this week)

Kaniva- 80% Kanaga, 10% Blue, 10% Alliances (Shippers and Tatase Force)

Yelisa- 83% Yemi, 7% Nelisa, 10% Alliances (once again Thabang and shippers)

Thabana- 95% Thabang, 3% Nana, 2% Alliances.

However, the biggest carry job is being done by the one and only Yvonne.

JuVonne- 96% Yvonne, 3% Alliances, 1% Justin

By my calculations, the carriers in these groups are the most likely to make Top 5. However, there may be some other factors that will disqualify them eg coming up with the wrong people, so, you could have a deadweight even sneak in by some weird stroke of luck.

Aside that, we can pretty much judge individual strengths.

Yelisa do not have alliance votes

Tbangers completely despise nelisa

No shipper liked khoyemi and no blumi shipper would vote yemi

Besides nelisa doesn’t have up to 5% votes

Yemi is carrying that Yelisa the way Yvonne is carrying juvonne

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
Amya:

It's a positive, not a negative. We don't care for acceptance but we're open to liking who we like. We will not be boxed. Your us against them agenda will not agend. Rest.

I don't know what it is

Nothing is one way. Sometimes it is a positive, some other times it is a negative.

Being nice to someone else at detriment of self can either be good or bad, depending on the scenario. Either way, it is not something Nigerians are new to, it is something they just generally do, because they are wired like that. No other African country extends the same to Nigeria.

I would think it was a positive if there was an extension of the same support, but if na only you dey do carry job for others, especially others who literally spite you and rue your existence, then you're just a mumu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Nana is about to toy with Miracle......cheesy
That Nana is beautiful, but nobody rates her I don't know why, she is criminally underrated.

She reminds me of safarigirl

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
To me she fine pass Ipeleng wey get duck lips

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
LordTheus:
In my opinion, we will only know the TRUE strength of the housemates when they are unpaired. I think Kanaga's edge so far is due to Blue Aiva having a decent fan base herself. Nelisa and Nana don't compare to her.

Which decent fanbase? LMAO

Please stop giving yourselves hope with Kanaga's name, it is not Kanaga that sent either of those men to the bottom half of things.

Blue is not the top SA babe, she's not even second, maybe the third and what do you think that translates to in SA votes? Na small thing separate Blue and Nelisa, and even then, did Nelisa not come in with ship votes from Thelisa?

You people should keep Kanaga's name out of nonsense talk, whatever it is you think, the facts remain that Kanaga has not seen the bottom half of the table. Facts over feelings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
Did Tatsii just said she was selling weed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Yemi doesn't have any core fans that will actually go hard for him, scan through the post of his supposed fans here on Nairaland alot of them are either sharing votes or didn't even vote for their supposed fave because he messed up.....

From the posts here majority of those defending him and saying they stan him aren't actually his core fan......

Na every season we dey talk this thing, but it is as if we are joking.

Nairaland fans no dey vote, na noise dem dey make. They come here to write plenty stories, but never put words into actions. Their own is to wait for the glory to arrive.

That is why you should not even bother with their opinions for the most part. If you dey find who dey vote, enter Facebook and Twitter, na there you go see the people wey dey put actions to words. To win Big Brother on this continent is not by having people that spend the entire day discussing ship wey no dey move.

See now, Yemi don enter bottom half, and some of his fans are using the opportunity to demarket Kanaga instead of facing their problems. They are here saying Kanaga is boring because NAIRALAND VIEWERS DO NOT WATCH THE SHOW EITHER.

If you go through this thread, updates na 20%, aimless talk is 30%, insult and fighting 50%. Dem no dey watch show, dem no dey vote, nothing nothing.

And the way they litter this place with Yemi, you go think say he don win. Empty talk.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Neimar: 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
To me she fine pass Ipeleng wey get duck lips

Lmao
Those lips go wake dead person

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lauryn41:
I dislike this nonsense blue

What did poor blue do

She is not the cause of yemi problem abeg, she has never even badmouth the guy in all this

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reussite:

Why would you choose not to vote your fav because he messed up?
Do you know how many times Phyna effed up last season yet her fans pin for ground. I can never abandon a fave I have chosen to Stan on a voting day because he/she messed up.

Yemi was up against Top dogs.

You know competition is up. Kobosi and Kanaga are on that lineup, your aim should be to assert strength and relevance to your fave. It is not enough to come online and spin stories to favour your fave, you must back it up with voting.

Yemi is 70% out of the title race now, because his fans spent more time insulting Ebuka last week than voting. Once viewers see your name in that bottom half, nothing can help you rise to the top again. You don cast finish.

That people will abandon their fave that is up against a strong pair, because of small misyarns, shows that a lot of people no know as this show dey go.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:00am On Feb 20, 2023
omotolly22:

What did poor blue do

She is not the cause of yemi problem abeg, she has never even badmouth the guy in all this

It’s not about yemi

I just don’t like her
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:02am On Feb 20, 2023
Beorn:

Yemi is a serious contender but maybe his fans relaxed and it backfired. Remember when Frodd fans relaxed and Elozonam topped him? Remember how Juvonne fans relaxed and they made bottom 3 but came back stronger and made top 3? This season is weird. Anything can happen.

He's not a serious contender.

The common factor all of these people have, is that they ended up in 3rd place. Bella too had a similar story. We did not see her in the bottom half, but someone said she was lower than Sheggz the first time they were all up and it gave her fans a boost, na still 3rd the thing end.

Once your name enter that bottom, Top 3 is where it's at.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:03am On Feb 20, 2023
scondy:

As in...e reach to knock him head....

Yemi strikes me as all those faworaja boys that live off women...this is the only explanation for him sticking with khosi...for him head ...the geh na top babe

You’re now beginning to sound like a broken record on top this Yemi matter… are you really his fan? I doubt..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 12:05am On Feb 20, 2023
Tsatsii selling weed... does this grade stuff not sound like secondary school here in Nigeria... because I will find it weird if a secondary school student sells weed in Nigeria... if it is then the drug problem in South Africa is truly worrisome.

Not to excuse that some secondary school students here don’t smoke “weed” but I don’t think it is that common that another secondary school student will become a dealer
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:06am On Feb 20, 2023
jenifer007:

He will definitely listen cos to me Yemi seems like a confused man that needs advice on steps to take..He doesn't have a mind of his own

Laycon too was vulnerable towards Erica despite knowing that Erica wasn't into him.The advice Brighto gave to him made everything worse and he kept applying pressure till Vee happened

LMAO

Laycon was delusional, there was no ship and the closest thing he ever got was a chaste peck he greatly exaggerated.

That you people are comparing a boyish crush to Yemi wey dem don suck him d1ck for house (allegedly) is very funny.

How can you compare someone who was pining over a babe that was pining over some other guy, to a man that has chop kiss and done other 18+ stuff with a babe? Like, why do you guys think Yemi will listen to some Vee character? Did Laycon reach where Yemi has reached with Kobosi?

Una sef.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:07am On Feb 20, 2023
Kanaga Jnr will always sell his brand🥰

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 12:07am On Feb 20, 2023
tooexclusive:
Tsatsii selling weed... does this grade stuff not sound like secondary school here in Nigeria... because I will find it weird if a secondary school student sells weed in Nigeria... if it is then the drug problem in South Africa is truly worrisome.

Not to excuse that some secondary school students here don’t smoke “weed” but I don’t think it is that common that another secondary school student will become a dealer
Its secondary school
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:10am On Feb 20, 2023
Onyi99:
Yemi is 100% better than Kanaga yen yen yen😂😂

Because he refused to play the script of an emotional manipulator and gaslighting

Some of you are so used to toxicity that you find it entertaining 🥱

Take away the ship from Yemi and you will realize he is nothing.

Biggie did the almighty divide on the first day Yemi was lost on the table of the most talked about housemate.
On the second day my baby topped the chat 🥰

Kanaga don't need to be toxic to entertain you guys,my boy is just leaving his reality over there.

They should be there shouting "Yemi is better than Kanaga"

My only joy is that Nairaland people are inconsequential when we talk about voters. People are enjoying Kanaga's content on other platforms, people wey no dey watch show dey here dey deceive themselves because dem wan give themselves hope for person wey use hand spoil him game.

Yemi is not better than Kanaga, Kanaga has his own entertainment some love and some others prefer Yemi's confusion.

Make these people leave my boy alone, he's our last man standing. If they don't like his entertainment, they should focus on the other Nigerian guy that has not seen Bottom half, Miracle grin, at least he dey provide toxic entertainment wey dem like.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 12:10am On Feb 20, 2023
Reussite:

Do you know how many times Phyna effed up last season yet her fans pin for ground. I can never abandon a fave I have chosen to Stan on a voting day because he/she messed up.

You are right, but there are different category of stans. Some initially liked Yemi cos of his playboy strategy, some because of his trysts with Blue. So these groups would most likely not have voted last week because of Yemi's sole attachment to Khosi.

Be that as it may, I believe Yemi is still not too far from the top even with 15%. Based on the results it means the top 3 shared 71% which could likely mean that the highest pair did not get more than 25%.

With rededicated voting Yelissa can close this gap especially if Yemi rediscovers form. So Yemi fans should not relent and abandon him now. He will still likely make top 5 and who knows from there what could happen.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:15am On Feb 20, 2023
Onyi99:

I am yet to do half of what I did for Ozo for any of my other faves😂

Stanning Ozoemena was not for the weak,but I am so proud of his growth and achievement post show🥰

Reason why I find it hard to drag any superions here, even when they agenda against my faves.
See my boy now making me proud

Proudly superion till death

The love is that deep.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:16am On Feb 20, 2023
carammel:
Yemi’s major fear is that, he thinks whatever he is doing with Khosi is what is keeping him in the house as he knows how far shippers go for their fave ships,unfortunately for him, the ship is going to be his bbdeath.

He's a mumu walahi.

All the Big Brother wey he don ever watch, how many times ship don ever favour man? So, he decided to sacrifice winning this show because of money cake and picture frame?

He dey ment if this is his thought process.

Ship no dey favour the male participant, take it anywhere. From Ozo, to Kiddwaya, Emmanuel and Sheggz to Groovy, ship no dey favour man.

The first and last guy to ever benefit from anything ship on this show was Pere, and that was probably because Maria left early enough. If say na he and Maria dey that house for even three more weeks, wetin dem for use Pere head do, he go bow for the result.

See even my Kanaga, na so Tatase dey take style collect the small fans wey we dey manage with her trifling, two-timing self, before you know it, we no go see who to vote for am for finals

Ship no dey ever favour men.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 12:17am On Feb 20, 2023
Reussite:

she doesn't like him it's obvious
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 12:18am On Feb 20, 2023
safarigirl:

He's a mumu walahi.

All the Big Brother wey he don ever watch, how many times ship don ever favour man? So, he decided to sacrifice winning this show because of money cake and picture frame?

He dey ment if this is his thought process.

Ship no dey favour the male participant, take it anywhere. From Ozo, to Kiddwaya, Emmanuel and Sheggz to Groovy, ship no dey favour man.

The first and last guy to ever benefit from anything ship on this show was Pere, and that was probably because Maria left early enough. If say na he and Maria dey that house for even three more weeks, wetin dem for use Pere head do, he go bow for the result.

See even my Kanaga, na so Tatase dey take style collect the small fans wey we dey manage with her trifling, two-timing self, before you know it, we no go see who to vote for am for finals

Ship no dey ever favour men.
what is this one saying, Sheggz and Bella's ship is still sailing

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 12:18am On Feb 20, 2023
Lauryn41:

Kanaga said that khosi is a woman that would handover connections and opportunities to her man so yemi should stay with her

Khosi wey man dey feed

I vex for kj that night

So the told yemi khosi is a top girl outside that has connection and him to he believe

With all the rags, sponge wigs and cheap make up she brought to the show

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:19am On Feb 20, 2023
Dentidon:

Lmao. Take away the ship and he's nothing? Lol. You're talking about Kanaga. Anyone can play Kanaga script. Just bond with a girl. That's all. He even wore the usual dreads sef. To tell you he was coached for this. Even as he told Yemi that the game is to stick to one girl.

Yemi rather gave us something different from the usual script.

If Yemi was to play any script, he wouldn't even play a triangle script on the show to begin with. He said a lot of girls tend to gravitate towards him because of his looks and it indeed happened on the show. He told everyone he wasn't ready for any commitments which Khosi even admitted to Miracle. He entertained the girls of course and had always treated them nice. He could have even added Nelisa, Sandra etc who were down ready for such but he didn't and still treated them nice. Even Nelisa can't ask for anything better from what she's getting from Yemi who always protect her and treat her nice. So what's the toxicity you're talking about? Na ment?

Yemi gave us entertaining game. I already talked about when he organized a show on the show and was performing as usher. He got the house lively. When the guys were without the girls, Yemi got Conversation rolling from culture, flirting, marriage etc..

Na so the thing easy reach, why Yemi no play am? E easy to bond with a girl, na im Yemi no fit stay one place?

Is Yemi the first person to be a player on this show? He no even sabi the game sef, because he is getting played.

Yemi for play the Kanaga script if it was so easy, maybe he wouldn't have ended up swimming with Blaqleng and Maya in the bottom half.

Make una rest with nonsense takes abeg. Lukay that settled with only one girl, did he not leave early? Una go just dey talk yawo because you want to defend rubbish.

Leave Kanaga's name out of your shortcomings, no be him say make una no vote.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.