Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095081 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:24am On Feb 20, 2023
queenemelda:
In other news I am so happy my Oli is safe. I always knew they would top Blaqleng and Maya, but being in top 3 was a pleasant surprise for me, although a part of me expected it, considering the messy week Yelisa had and Juiolva being replaced twice in 5 weeks, coupled with Yvonne not being up. A big thank you to Juicy Geng, Yvonnestars, the rest of Livhive and everyone else who dropped a vote for Juiolva. You are all appreciated. We go again next time. Imela.

You're welcome.

Me sef I dropped 200 web votes for them, because I thought two were leaving and I no want make another Naija babe go house.

If say I know say their alliance vote go make too much sense, I for give my Kanaga all my votes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 12:25am On Feb 20, 2023
safarigirl:

LMAO

Laycon was delusional, there was no ship and the closest thing he ever got was a chaste peck he greatly exaggerated.

That you people are comparing a boyish crush to Yemi wey dem don suck him d1ck for house (allegedly) is very funny.

How can you compare someone who was pining over a babe that was pining over some other guy, to a man that has chop kiss and done other 18+ stuff with a babe? Like, why do you guys think Yemi will listen to some Vee character? Did Laycon reach where Yemi has reached with Kobosi?

Una sef.

I know you are part of those that hate Laycon but the fact still remains that Vee helped him to remain focus to stop running after a girl that was attracted to him mentally and he won that season with a wide margin and haters can continue to have headache over that win

Only if Yemi mixed with the nigerian ladies on the show, I am sure they will have advised him concerning his relationship wahala and he would have listened.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:27am On Feb 20, 2023
queenemelda:
Swears. I know he's lanky and all but that boy is sexually attractive. His 'licky lips'(Geezeem 2023) is a cherry on an already sexy cake.

If una dey Twitter, make una use this video hold body grin

https://twitter.com/Rebel_YSL/status/1626239460567564292?t=l4c2CguQg60s4s47B4M6tA&s=19

Cc Lauryn41

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:28am On Feb 20, 2023
omotolly22:
Nawa oh our naija no try oh

So olivia yvvone and nana,cannot call yemi
their nigeria brother aside, and advice him

Just like how vee called Laycon out when he was misbehaving

How many times does Yemi talk to them himself? Shebi he went to surround himself with SA girls, from Blue to Kobosi and Nelisa.

Yemi don cast for those our girls eyes, only God knows how many times they have dropped hints for him and baba no gree hear word. If the one wey Ebuka talk this night no enter him ear, nothing fit save am again.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gasvon: 12:28am On Feb 20, 2023
Smoothgio:
na Erica be that? She's added alot of weight o shocked

And what's all that Bush on ozo's face? He should trim it Jare undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gasvon: 12:32am On Feb 20, 2023
Smoothgio:

but these two would have made a great couple o. They both love with all their heart. Too bad they loved the wrong people

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:35am On Feb 20, 2023
Dentidon:

Nah. Sandra even fvcked his game, apart from acting like a scorned woman outside. While in the house, even though Sandra didn't like Khosi, she told Yemi not to leave Khosi because people outside wouldn't like him to leave her blah blah blah.

One thing some people going for bbn fail to realise is once a hypocritical lady you didn't marry start to blackmail and play one toxic victim card with you, simply stay away from her. Either play solo or go form another bond with another girl, especially if you've got good looks to get another girl easily, do stick with the other girl and have more control. Or go solo. Because if you continue to stick with the first girl, that could be the end because regardless of what you do right by the first girl, the useless people supporting her would be saying gibberish otherwise and would even be using you for her content while saying gibberish about you since the girl already spoilt your game with the toxic pity card.

God bless you.

This was what ruined Yemi. He was facing his Blue thing, and saying he no understand Kobosi behaviour. Kobosi was walking around looking like the scorned woman she was, talking nonsense about Yemi.

If Yemi never addressed that situation to her, he would have been home free. I posted that time, that I hope he never talks to her so she can just be CeeC Part 2, and she was headed that way.

Next thing, Sandra was busy telling him about viewers impression, and since then, Yemi lost his way. I remember when he went to have that fruitless conversation with her, asking that they remained friends and I came here and said Yemi don use him hand spoil his game with that move, I said he gave Kobosi the power by going to talk to her, and some people were busy giving themselves hope that he will move on

3+ weeks later, Yemi has only sunk deeper and deeper into an endless hole.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:37am On Feb 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

That's why they refer to him as "Alfa Mail", isolated himself from the gals, heard Nana and Olivia talk about Yemi not ever having a convo with them since the show started......

I don't know about Nana, but this is a lie from Olivia. Yemi spoke to Olivia Week 1 a couple of times, he just stopped probably because he no like wetin dey comot from her mouth.

No offence to the pair, but you can tell Yemi likes to have conversations with a certain kind of woman, and neither of them fit the bill.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:43am On Feb 20, 2023
Lauryn41:
Exactly what i said

Ignore khosis existence and live a beautiful life

I like the examples she gave ; Titans, Ninjas, BeeNavy. The ogbonge example of being there for your fave, flaws and all, na Elites. Nothing wey Erica no use our eye see wey Elites no defend.

Babe even knack wotoporously for that house. She kiss, she do oral, she collect d-ick, and Elites no shift. She craze, she pour water for bed, every every, Elites remained. In the history of Big Brother, I no sure say anybody don break as many unspoken rules as Erica did, yet, Elites only grew stronger.

Yet, you know the similarity all these fanbases have? THEY WERE ALL FOR WOMEN.

The best thing Yemi can do for himself right now, is step away from the women and play a solo game. Anywhere wey he go, it will be bad for him. Whether it is Kobosi or Blue, neither will favour him. He may not be able to do this sha, but it is still his best option

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:45am On Feb 20, 2023
Miracle and Nana👀👀

Blue and blaq👀👀

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:46am On Feb 20, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Thatigboman it's biggy's house, Biggy's rules. You don't like it, go hug a wet transformer cool
I should go and hug transformer because of big brother. U are a learner, say something else

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 12:50am On Feb 20, 2023
Smoothgio:
Miracle and Nana👀👀

Blue and blaq👀👀

Lol what do you expect, they cannot stay for weeks without doing things na. grin grin

Even miracle will operate on nana and blue aiva cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dentidon: 12:50am On Feb 20, 2023
safarigirl:

Na so the thing easy reach, why Yemi no play am? E easy to bond with a girl, na im Yemi no fit stay one place?

Is Yemi the first person to be a player on this show? He no even sabi the game sef, because he is getting played.

Yemi for play the Kanaga script if it was so easy, maybe he wouldn't have ended up swimming with Blaqleng and Maya in the bottom half.

Make una rest with nonsense takes abeg. Lukay that settled with only one girl, did he not leave early? Una go just dey talk yawo because you want to defend rubbish.

Leave Kanaga's name out of your shortcomings, no be him say make una no vote.

Yet same Yemi is with only Khosi now, just like several housemates, including Kanaga advised Yemi. So who told you he couldn't have played the same script of staying with one girl if he wanted to play a script? Kanaga was even lucky that several girls didn't like him, including the hypocritical toxic Khosi

Yemi came to be himself on the show to begin with (free spirited and care free) and wasn't playing any script until the housemates started to advise him to stick to only Khosi, and then Ebuka's hammer although Ebuka tried rectifying it today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:52am On Feb 20, 2023
Lauryn41:

Yelisa do not have alliance votes

Tbangers completely despise nelisa

No shipper liked khoyemi and no blumi shipper would vote yemi

Besides nelisa doesn’t have up to 5% votes

Yemi is carrying that Yelisa the way Yvonne is carrying juvonne

Thabang and Nelisa still have shippers. Tbangers are not the same thing as shippers.

No, Yemi is definitely not carrying Nelisa the way Yvonne is carrying Justin. He is not even carrying Nelisa the way Thabang is carrying Nana, because I am 100% sure that if there is a lineup based solely on their fanbase, Nelisa will kick out Nana and Justin, so, she definitely has fans and voters.

The pairing will be dissolved in maybe 3 weeks once there is a Top 10. After that, everybody will answer their papa name.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:55am On Feb 20, 2023
Dentidon:

Yet same Yemi is with only Khosi now, just like several housemates, including Kanaga advised Yemi. So who told you he couldn't have played the same script?

Yemi came to be himself on the show to begin with (free spirited and care free) and wasn't playing any script until the housemates started to advise him to stick to only Khosi, and then Ebuka's hammer although Ebuka tried rectifying it today.

So, Yemi came to be himself, but Kanaga must be playing a script. Between Yemi and Kanaga, it is easy to tell who came with a script, but got outplayed by a veteran actress.

You see, it is irresponsible talk like this that dragged Yemi to that bottom half. Kanaga has never done anything malicious to Yemi, but the moment Yemi comes bottom, you Yemi stans are running up and down, looking for how to discredit someone that has been good vibes in that house, facing his betraying woman.

Let me tell you now, slandering Kanaga will not get Yemi any voters, better focus on getting more IUCs and soaking that chaplet for Yemi's release.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 12:57am On Feb 20, 2023
Juicy Jay dey enjoy sha grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dentidon: 1:03am On Feb 20, 2023
safarigirl:

So, Yemi came to be himself, but Kanaga must be playing a script. Between Yemi and Kanaga, it is easy to tell who came with a script, but got outplayed by a veteran actress.

You see, it is irresponsible talk like this that dragged Yemi to that bottom half. Kanaga has never done anything malicious to Yemi, but the moment Yemi comes bottom, you Yemi stans are running up and down, looking for how to discredit someone that has been good vibes in that house, facing his betraying woman.

Let me tell you now, slandering Kanaga will not get Yemi any voters, better focus on getting more IUCs and soaking that chaplet for Yemi's release.

Kanaga with the usual dreadlocks told Yemi that the game was about getting one girl to stick to. So who came with the script?

You thought if Yemi was coached on a script, he would play a triangle game? From the look of things, Yemi is a ladies man and that's a fact! He said ladies tend to gravitate towards him and it indeed happened on the show. We even saw it from the clip someone posted when they both went on the street to ask ladies to pick, the ladies were always looking at Yemi. Even confirmed by Sandra both in and out of the house. Sandra told Yemi when she was telling him that Nelisa liked him. She said and I quote "you know how most ladies tend to behave when they see you. They're always mushy and would be hugging you or touching you because you attract them easily"... She affirmed it outside again by saying that Yemi was a flirt!

So yeah, that's Yemi. He came to be himself. Until others started telling him to be something else, starting with the blackmailing from the hypocritical Khosi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:07am On Feb 20, 2023
The way Safari is running on this thread is scary

Hope no problem ooo cus you have been moving funny all night long

It's time you focus on Kanaga and leave the permutations and bashing Yemi alone ...... As far as Yemi is still in the game, anything can still happen

All this decampaigning no go work this time around,hype your fave and stay away

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:10am On Feb 20, 2023
Dentidon:

[b]Kanaga with the usual dreadlocks told Yemi that the game was about getting one girl to stick to. [/b]So who came with the script?

You thought if Yemi was coached on a script, he would play a triangle game? From the look of things, Yemi is a ladies man and that's a fact! He said ladies tend to gravitate towards him and it indeed happened on the show. We even saw it from the clip someone posted when they both went on the street to ask ladies to pick, the ladies were always looking at Yemi. Even confirmed by Sandra both in and out of the house. Sandra told Yemi when she was telling him that Nelisa liked him. She said and I quote "you know how most ladies tend to behave when they see you. They're always mushy and would be hugging you or touching you because you attract them easily"... She affirmed it outside again by saying that Yemi was a flirt!

So yeah, that's Yemi. He came to be himself. Until others started telling him to be something else, starting with the blackmailing from the hypocritical Khosi.

LMAO, Kanaga never even said this to Yemi. What they said, that is himself, Yemi and Juicy, was that it is good to have a female alliance that can help you intercede with the girls. This is what Khosi was supposed to be for Yemi.

Kanaga has been himself this entire show, he has not even looked to another babe, yet, he treats all his girls, from Tatase, to Blue, to Yvonne with the utmost respect and care. He doesn't talk bad about anyone, he doesn't involve himself in other people's drama.

Kanaga and Yemi are very similar in character, the only difference is that Kanaga is with one girl, and Yemi cannot make a choice.

I understand a guy being so perfect as regards his relationship with women, is an impossible feat for your mind to grasp, but Kanaga is real dear.

Go and gather IUCs.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by AbiribaFirstSon: 1:14am On Feb 20, 2023
I'm very sure Marvin will not leave Yaya again grin grin grin
Yaya has emotionally imprisoned him..
He has no option but to give her love out of pity, then marriage out of pity.
Marvin has entered one chance.
Not even Nyesom Wike Ikwerre dance group will save him.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 1:15am On Feb 20, 2023
safarigirl:

LMAO, Kanaga never even said this to Yemi. What they said, that is himself, Yemi and Juicy, was that it is good to have a female alliance that can help you intercede with the girls. This is what Khosi was supposed to be for Yemi.

Kanaga has been himself this entire show, he has not even looked to another babe, yet, he treats all his girls, from Tatase, to Blue, to Yvonne with the utmost respect and care. He doesn't talk bad about anyone, he doesn't involve himself in other people's drama.

Kanaga and Yemi are very similar in character, the only difference is that Kanaga is with one girl, and Yemi cannot make a choice.

I understand a guy being so perfect as regards his relationship with women, is an impossible feat for your mind to grasp, but Kanaga is real dear.

Go and gather IUCs.

Kanaga is a snake that put his friend under a bus, anybody still supporting him should hang Their head in shame.

What he did to Marvin was terrible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:16am On Feb 20, 2023
Smoothgio:

It's time you focus on Kanaga and leave the permutations and bashing Yemi alone ...... As far as Yemi is still in the game, anything can still happen

Tell Yemi fans to stop chatting rubbish about Kanaga first, abi you did not see their nonsense talk before mentioning me?

You came here to rant all night because of Bottom 3, and you finished with you're emotional. Me too I am emotional, I came here to read comments only to see your people slandering Kanaga anyhow, for what? Did he ask Yemi to follow Kobosi around?

If they come for Kanaga, me sef I will return the favour. There is nothing to even decampaign again, your boy has helped himself very well.

Better go and beg Facebook and Twitter people if you want to make impact, Nairaland is for dumping random thoughts.

Once again, tell Yemi fans to leave Kanaga alone and face the actual person that ruined his game. I am very emotional too, so, make una leave my unproblematic fave.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:17am On Feb 20, 2023
AbiribaFirstSon:
I'm very sure Marvin will not leave Yaya again grin grin grin
Yaya has emotionally imprisoned him..
He has no option but to give her love out of pity, then marriage out of pity.
Marvin has entered one chance.
Not even Nyesom Wike Ikwerre dance group will save him.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Marvin that will be on the next flight to Texas after Media rounds? Does Yaya have passport?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 1:17am On Feb 20, 2023
Smoothgio:

She don drink ogogoro this night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:20am On Feb 20, 2023
There is no voting next week, so, Yemi fans you people should use it to gather IUC.

Don't spend the entire week here, slandering Kanaga and looking for how to decampaign him. As you can now see, other fanbases are working outside Nairaland, you people are here gathering nonsense Likes that don't translate to votes.

All the hating on Kobosi has brought you nothing, now you want to move to Kanaga. Go and gather IUCs, plenty talk without action make you look funny.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 1:21am On Feb 20, 2023
Kanaga is a snake that put his friend under a bus, how can you put your friend up for
eviction through veto power? it's not like most of the housemates were evicted. Truth be told, nobody has done such in the history of big brother.

It shows he has no loyalty and he is a snake.

Onyi99 and safari should hang their head in shame for supporting such a backstabber.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 1:26am On Feb 20, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Kanaga is a snake that put his friend under a bus, how can you put your friend up for
eviction through veto power? it's not like most of the housemates were evicted. Truth be told, nobody has done such in the history of big brother.

It shows he has no loyalty and he is a snake.

Onyi99 and safari should hang their head in shame for supporting such a backstabber.

Uptil now no reply so I'm saying the truth

Kanaga is a snake that everybody should avoid

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 1:35am On Feb 20, 2023
safarigirl:
There is no voting next week, so, Yemi fans you people should use it to gather IUC.

Don't spend the entire week here, slandering Kanaga and looking for how to decampaign him. As you can now see, other fanbases are working outside Nairaland, you people are here gathering nonsense Likes that don't translate to votes.

All the hating on Kobosi has brought you nothing, now you want to move to Kanaga. Go and gather IUCs, plenty talk without action make you look funny.
I'll rather vote Tinubu than vote Kanaga, I've had enough betrayers in my life.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:37am On Feb 20, 2023
Khosi don confess to Yemi, he has been able to guilt trip Khosi into confessing to him about what she is actually doing with Thabang.......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:38am On Feb 20, 2023
Yemi just told Khosi that he felt played and he didn't know that something was going on, Yemi is almost crying......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:42am On Feb 20, 2023
I think Khosi has also read the game wrong because of the question Ebuka asked, now she has gone to confess to him about the whole thing she was doing with Thabang.......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 1:43am On Feb 20, 2023
Make yemi give am one last knack because this one done ready for this night and after tomorrow tell am say make them just be friends and play solo.

Knacking and unclothedness no mean anything to this people at all.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.