Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1106616 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 9:53am On Feb 20, 2023
Dentidon:

Smelly idiotic whoreyemi bottom gang of losers tongue
E pain am cheesy

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2023
Nhazeru:

This was me the day Sheggz was evicted and booed on stage. I wept so hard. I was so afraid for him that I stalked his socials. I have never been so emotionally involved with any housemate like Sheggz. Maybe that's why I'm finding it so difficult
Stanning any housemate this season. For the first time in my life I contributed for a housemate's birthday something I never did for Tacha, not even my Maria. I bought his Jerseys, bought hoodies . I see myself dancing each time he announces deals. His wins are so personal to me because I know what it means for the whole world to be against you, people cancelled him and tagged brands not to sign him but today he's winning regardless.

I stil maintain die hard fans don't leave their faves

shocked shocked

Wow!

I didnt know it ran this deep for you ....eyaaa

You know I became Sheggz fan by accident

It was the hate and dragging that did it for me.

I became so protective of him that I was constantly dragged like faulty gen here

People questioned my sanity, values and preferences for housemates

I still mention him this season from time to time

But for me, once they leave my screen I release them and move on

I dont follow them, I dont look for them but if something about them comes up in my feeds, on big brother page....I smile and send then blessings

I love them for years but I dont do anything extra

You are right....may be last season affected me, I might have gone that route for Mmeli if he had stayed but right now I dont know anyone who can stroke that kind of fan fire in me

So i am on cruise this season grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2023
Yemi is slowly going back to his real self, be a ladies man no matter what.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 10:01am On Feb 20, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
Yesooo the summary of everything is that Yemi is
jinxed to be a serial Failure in life even when spoonfed!!
grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dentidon: 10:02am On Feb 20, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
Whoreyemi go still collect wotorwotor at reunion when them play tape for them on his case with IGWE MIRACLE!!

Yemi is enjoying ponmo every night. I love such bottle!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2023
Why did biggie save blaqleng? That 's just an excuse, I wanted to bring this here 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:07am On Feb 20, 2023
LordTheus:

Rest. Your own sef don too much.

Those are the categories of people I am supposed to be arguing with here 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:07am On Feb 20, 2023
Pharoh:
Yemi is slowly going back to his real self, be a ladies man no matter what.

Khosi complaining to Miracle at the moment......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 10:09am On Feb 20, 2023
Dentidon:

His just wasting away getting sucked dry day by day in the bottle and the lady doesn't give dam about him cheesy cheesy

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:09am On Feb 20, 2023
tooexclusive:
When guys face these situations in real life, they ask their closest friends for advise/opinion which they may or may not take but these advice broadens their idea of how another person sees the situation.

This is where Sandra would have helped him, bad advice or not, at least he would have a third opinion...

Khosi is Yemi’s cross at the moment and for the rest of his stay in that house... he is having a mental battle at the moment, if he decides to leave Khosi now, “how will the housemates view him after all the chaos himself and miracle have caused because of the said ship”

“He publicly told the housemates he chose Khosi over Blue, how will Blue view him... definitely karma comes quickly will be her opinion of the situation”

Lastly, Khosi is manipulative which I don’t fault at all, after all “the street is a dog eat dog society” and Khosi looks like one who went through the street to get to where she is and may have perfected the art of survival... Yemi in essence is a small fry because he definitely didn’t hone the required skill set to match someone like Khosi.

FACT
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2023
And who wants to be arguing with you in the first place
Insignificant rat

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:12am On Feb 20, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

No South African housemate will win it either, you need to get that straight !

NAIJA VOTES FOR NAIJA HOUSEMATES ONLY, enough of manipulations !

Who is manipulating you now Does that post look like manipulation to you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:12am On Feb 20, 2023
cyberghost23:
Which kind gown dey sew for nelisa so, she be like ruler inside cheesy grin grin grin grin grin.. agba tailor o
You accused someone of body shaming a housemate yesterday for stuttering, but look at you today, cladded in the gown of hypocrisy to body shame Nelisa, mocking how she looks in her gown.

I won't bring your generation into this, cos that's what petty and stupid people like you do all the time.

Always practice what you preach so you won't come across to everyone here as a full grown E-diot.
Don't bother explaining yourself, I won't read it.

One love from here, and go out on Saturday to vote for the right candidate. ✌️🌹

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2023
Yemi giving me Ozo vibes. I hope he doesn’t leave soon I was expecting Tobi’s vibe last night to walk out. It will be bad if he doesn’t get to top 5, I really want him and Kanaga to go far in the game and either of them coming home with the money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dentidon: 10:17am On Feb 20, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
Smelly idiotic whoreyemi bottom gang of losers tongue
E pain am cheesy

Yemi topped the last three. Yvonne was even at the bottom two the last time yet rose beyond it later. It only means to try harder for Yemi. You're the one crying just like the rejected rapist loser you Stan

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2023
prewtyjulie:

The one miracle implied last night, d one he saw with his eyes, the one nelissa told him n d 1 ebuka said this night didn't wake him up, is it Olivia's own dat he will now take serious?

If delusion was a fanbase lipsrsealed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2023
Zudd:
Yemi giving me Ozo vibes. I hope he doesn’t leave soon I was expecting Tobi’s vibe last night to walk out. It will be bad if he doesn’t get to top 5, I really want him and Kanaga to go far in the game and either of them coming home with the money

I think he is beginning to withdraw, Khosi was complaining to Miracle about their thing this morning, as the day goes by he might become a full Tobi.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2023
Ipeleng neva do makeup once. Mehn dat gjrl is so beautiful unlike our naija girls deceiving us with makeup looking like gorillas

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2023
Smoothgio:

But Yemi no get issue with Yvonne and Nana

I wonder why they decide to keep him in the blind

They owe him NOTHING!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dentidon: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
His just wasting away getting sucked dry day by day in the bottle and the lady doesn't give dam about him cheesy cheesy

Yemi dey chop ponmo every night. I love that kind of bottle

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:20am On Feb 20, 2023
K-Force Empire, Khosicle Movement, Maya's 2000 imaginary fans and Yemi 15 percenters, We barely have 4 days left to the elections, please do come out and vote ruthlessly for the right candidate...

This is our only chance to make Nigeria work again, come out and vote.

God bless y'all.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 10:22am On Feb 20, 2023
Dentidon:

Ur whoreyemi crashed bottom gang is now begging IGWE MIRACLE a new housemate for a place in the race Choi cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:24am On Feb 20, 2023
Zudd:

He’s not gonna leave soon

He’s heading to the finals

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 10:24am On Feb 20, 2023
Dentidon:

Yemi dey kpeme slowly in pains I love it!!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dentidon: 10:25am On Feb 20, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
Ur whoreyemi crashed bottom gang is now begging IGWE MIRACLE a new housemate for a place in the race Choi cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your rapist of a loser is inconsequential in the scheme of things. Yvonne was in the last two the last time but got beyond it later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:27am On Feb 20, 2023
scondy:
Let's just pray yemi switches his game 360 overnight the way Tobi did....it can happen....

Oya let's start calling awon iya wa osoronga....locate yemi and slap him back to reality ...

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 10:28am On Feb 20, 2023
Dentidon:

My whoreyemi is a serial loser is inconsequential in the scheme of things.
Gbam that's why he will remain a bottom gang inside the bottle!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:28am On Feb 20, 2023
Gasvon:
It's supposed to be a good thing for the men.
If a man swallows the redpill, he wouldn't fall for the manipulative theatrics of women.. he can't be coerced or controlled.
It can be bad also cuz he can take it too far and become misogynistic or a woman hater as exhibited by majority of the males here on nairaland, specifically the romance section.

Just wow!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:29am On Feb 20, 2023
I am enjoying Olivia and Ipeleng's gist grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:29am On Feb 20, 2023
Some Twitter peeps are just underrating Yvonne, Lol, with the miserable 15% it is safe to say that Yvonne is stronger than Yemi...

I really want to see her go far, but she's been paired with Yousef jnr.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 10:30am On Feb 20, 2023
Dentidon:

Your rapist of a loser is inconsequential in the scheme of things. Yvonne was in the last two the last time but got beyond it later.
Bro, don't stress yourself. I will only know who is strong voting wise,when all the housemates are put up for eviction either as individuals or in pairs.
Presently,a lot of vote sharing is going on.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 10:30am On Feb 20, 2023
Olivia and Ipeleng are a funny duo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.