Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,053 members, 7,863,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1107881 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 7:57am On Feb 20, 2023
tooexclusive:
When guys face these situations in real life, they ask their closest friends for advise/opinion which they may or may not take but these advice broadens their idea of how another person sees the situation.

This is where Sandra would have helped him, bad advice or not, at least he would have a third opinion...

Khosi is Yemi’s cross at the moment and for the rest of his stay in that house... he is having a mental battle at the moment, if he decides to leave Khosi now, “how will the housemates view him after all the chaos himself and miracle have caused because of the said ship”

“He publicly told the housemates he chose Khosi over Blue, how will Blue view him... definitely karma comes quickly will be her opinion of the situation”

Lastly, Khosi is manipulative which I don’t fault at all, after all “the street is a dog eat dog society” and Khosi looks like one who went through the street to get to where she is and may have perfected the art of survival... Yemi in essence is a small fry because he definitely didn’t hone the required skill set to match someone like Khosi.
How did you come to conclusions that Khosi is a street dog? Do you know her personally or you just judge her by appearance.
I have one issue with Yemi's fans. They rejected Khosi because of her appearance but Yemi preferred her and you guys can't stand it.

You blame everyone including Ebuka for your Yemi's mistake and even called Khosi a street dog. Why?

Yemi two-timed with blue, she did the same with Thabang(two can play the game).

You guys should learn to stan him harder through trying times, that's what fans do. Stop blaming everyone (Nelisa, Ebuka, Thabang, Khosi, Miracle, Blue) for your miscalculations.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:03am On Feb 20, 2023
lokoloko84:
You are Joking.
The only way, khosi will not win this season will be If both yemi and kanaga were in the finals.
If one of them was not in the finals,then forget it Khosi will win.
There is already a bad blood between the fans of both of them.

This I do not understand. Please educate me.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 8:04am On Feb 20, 2023
scondy:

As in...e reach to knock him head....

Yemi strikes me as all those faworaja boys that live off women...this is the only explanation for him sticking with khosi...for him head ...the geh na top babe
Of course, she is a top babe.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 8:22am On Feb 20, 2023
Sanqa:

This I do not understand. Please educate me.
If either yemi or kanaga was not in the finals,the supporters of the evicted will either not vote or vote for Khosi as a spite against the other though that doesn't mean that some will not vote for the housemate still in the house.
As it is, khosi has a slight edge unless something crazy happens within the next few weeks.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by RealEzee(m): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2023
AbiribaFirstSon:
I'm very sure Marvin will not leave Yaya again grin grin grin
Yaya has emotionally imprisoned him..
He has no option but to give her love out of pity, then marriage out of pity.
Marvin has entered one chance.
Not even Nyesom Wike Ikwerre dance group will save him.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
omo Yaya is so gone ,she don love up ,damn its sweet to watch sha

grin blue is a vibe Yaya is a wife grin

She sha take care of am oo

Marvin no go see say Yaya na peace of mind but noooo he want sometin must kill a man in blue cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 8:32am On Feb 20, 2023
Zihno:

Nobody rate their whoreyemi
grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 8:37am On Feb 20, 2023
Olatara:
How did you come to conclusions that Khosi is a street dog? Do you know her personally or you just judge her by appearance.
I have one issue with Yemi's fans. They rejected Khosi because of her appearance but Yemi preferred her and you guys can't stand it.

You blame everyone including Ebuka for your Yemi's mistake and even called Khosi a street dog. Why?

You guys should learn to stan him harder through trying times, that's what fans do. Stop blaming everyone (Nelisa, Ebuka, Thabang, Khosi, Miracle, Blue) for your miscalculations.

Yemi's unintelligent fans are the street dogs, all bark, no bite...

Imagine the miserable 15% they gave their Alfa Mail... grin

To them, everyone who mention Yemi's name is an enemy. From last week unceasing attack at Ebuka, to the dragging of Miracle, now they're body shaming who their fave loves and can die because of her.

I know they're scared of Thabang.
grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2023
lokoloko84:
If either yemi or kanaga was not in the finals,the supporters of the evicted will either not vote or vote for Khosi as a spite against the other though that doesn't mean that some will not vote for the housemate still in the house.
As it is, khosi has a slight edge unless something crazy happens within the next few weeks.

Oh I understand what you mean now. I wrote that piece because I heard a lot of wailing from people worried about a SAn winning. You are correct, as it stands now, khosi has an edge, it's not even slight 🤣. But if people really want it to be a country thing, then they have to restrategise.
Currently khosi is stronger than kanaga and yemi, but she is not stronger than their combined force. I just want people to do whatever they feel is best to get their desired result. I personally do not care. I am just surprised she could carry so much weight, never expected it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dentidon: 8:50am On Feb 20, 2023
Olatara:

Says the one who was saying she wanted Yemi for Khosi blah blah blah but will vote Khosi and not him! The nerves! You're using Yemi to satisfy your reality thirst as you love the fairy tales of how the most handsome guy got with the most ugly girl yet you don't want to vote him! That was one of the reasons why Yemi fans rejected the Khosi nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 8:53am On Feb 20, 2023
Sanqa:

Oh I understand what you mean now. I wrote that piece because I heard a lot of wailing from people worried about a SAn winning. You are correct, as it stands now, khosi has an edge, it's not even slight 🤣. But if people really want it to be a country thing, then they have to restrategise.
Currently khosi is stronger than kanaga and yemi, but she is not stronger than their combined force. I just want people to do whatever they feel is best to get their desired result. I personally do not care. I am just surprised she could carry so much weight, never expected it.
Okay
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2023
Sanqa:

How would you not expect khosi to carry weight

Who was suppose to carry weight , olivia that they show once in 2 days ??

I expected this and have been singing from day one

Her fanbase will keep increasing exponentially as more nigerian blogs keep hyping her and posting her antics every second

I still fiercely believe that Nigerians will have a bit of sense in the finale because more nigerians will watch the show after the elections

Well let’s see how it goes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2023
Olatara:

We will blame everyone including buhari himself if need be

Y’all better get used to it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I doubt those that left him will come back, as they were never his core fans, example is the kneeling scandal of Khosi, her fans used that to go harder for her not abadon her......

I don't see Yemi interacting freely with other females as he has not been doing that all this while, for both of them it will be more of gumming body to each other to prove loyalty to each other and that will further reduce their interactions with other HMs.

One thing that is certain in all of this is Yemi is not winning the show like alot of peeps projected, no bottom 3 guy has ever bounced back to win.......

No South African housemate will win it either, you need to get that straight !

NAIJA VOTES FOR NAIJA HOUSEMATES ONLY, enough of manipulations !

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dentidon: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2023
scondy:

As in...e reach to knock him head....

Yemi strikes me as all those faworaja boys that live off women...this is the only explanation for him sticking with khosi...for him head ...the geh na top babe

Not that. He's just being a nice guy. If Yemi wasn't a nice guy, he wouldn't even stick with Khosi to begin with, considering he was the one doing matchmaking for other guys with the girls that were swarming around him. He stuck with Khosi because no other guys was hanging around her in the early days and even when he left her for Miracle after Miracle arrival on the third day could have been his usual way of matchmaking people together like he's always been doing (at least before Miracle started to provoke him) but it was Khosi who didn't want Miracle and was screaming murder while calling him heartless and asshole blah blah, thus he continued to stick with Khosi while he couldn't ignore Blue either because he already bonded with her.

However, when it looked like the housemates were asking him to choose and stick to Khosi coupled with Miracle saying Yemi didn't respect woman blah blah blah, combined with the host hammer last week, he stuck with Khosi. Not like he had a problem sticking with any of them because he's a nice guy anyway. I mean this is a guy who treat Nelisa nice even when he has nothing with her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:06am On Feb 20, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

No South African housemate will win it either, you need to get that straight !

NAIJA VOTES FOR NAIJA HOUSEMATES ONLY, enough of manipulations !

God forbid
When this is still a personality show
Mxm

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2023
Good morning CREGXFORCE

Defend Yemi when the need arise and ignore wailers when voting is on because

Less defending and blame games during voting period... allow them run with their narratives and response with your voting power

No voting week ====prepare and purchase more iucs this week.....and also learn to hype Yemi alone with no ship or whatsoever......we can do this and take Yemi to the top regardless of what happened yesterday

I love you guys and please don't forget it's Peter obi this Saturday

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:15am On Feb 20, 2023
For all the girls that has been played on this show ( BBA/BBN/etc) by so called Alfa males.... Khosi is your salvation!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2023
So Tsatsi was just joking and said each time someone is in the kitchen they leave (Jenny, Yaya)... lol

Ipeleng now asked Black Boi if he wants her to be in the kitchen for the week or ... she was laughing as she asked

Las las... kitchen votes don cast cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2023
Yes this is a game but don't forget that these housemates are leaving their reality.

I am proud to Stan a talented,kind, straight talker,considerate and skilled fave.

The best in brand building🥰

A bold and fearless General Kanaga jnr🙌

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2023
Nhazeru:
For all the girls that has been played on this show ( BBA/BBN/etc) by so called Alfa males.... Khosi is your salvation!!
She is doing it for liquorose, erica and others. My fighter 😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 9:30am On Feb 20, 2023
Dentidon:

Ultra bullshit!!
Ur condescending idiot yemi would have moved on to blue or whoever after khosi left his miserable ass for Miracle!! But his ego won't let him!! He had to run back to lick his poo fighting a boy he is far older than for a lady that felt nothing for him anymore except to use his dumb skull to boost her game ! Ofcourse she accepted him back with open arms into her bottle seeing that he is now at her messy with a real man Miracle readily available to pepper the idiot silly tongue tongue

It'a sweeting me that people are giving it hotter to u Whoreyemi's bottom gang cheesy cheesy

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:30am On Feb 20, 2023
Smoothgio:

I just de vex this night abeg

I deserve happiness too na

Shebi when he was giving Miracle back to his face Last night,I was really happy and even mentioned it here

So this is me being angry and maybe when I am calm by morning I will do right by him

Dont let anyone guilt you up undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 9:31am On Feb 20, 2023
Eeghe:

God forbid
When this is still a personality show
Mxm

It's okay,you can enjoy your "personality show" ! My message actually is not meant for people like you. I hope we have an understanding now because you'll be seeing that campaign - NAIJA VOTES FOR NAIJA HOUSEMATES ONLY from me incessantly,going forward !

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Who will you be rooting for Geezeem?

How about you join the K-Force Empire? Let's have each other's backs.
😎

YAYA is the only "boring" housemate I've ever liked and we know she was more active than Licky grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:38am On Feb 20, 2023
Pharoh:
Why these naija housemates no fit go straight to yemi and talk am one on one about the things they know?

Is Yemi friendly with them?
To you guys..everyone owes Yemi disclosure lipsrsealed

The game is not all about him!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 9:40am On Feb 20, 2023
Geezeem:

YAYA is the only "boring" housemate I've ever liked and we know she was more active than Licky grin
undecided

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 9:42am On Feb 20, 2023
FIGARO00:
So, Olivia and Yvonne get level pass yemi?

So na noiseFC all these while?

It's safe to say the money is btw Kanaga and Khosi (and even Miracle, for the sake of mischief lipsrsealed )

Eweeeeee
Figa my guy... grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 9:45am On Feb 20, 2023
safarigirl:

This is not true. There is no pairs with moving parts. The only pairs that may be equal in strength, are possibly Juiovla, Blaqleng and Royals, the rest is a carry job, so, we know which individuals have strength.

Khosicle - 90% Khosi, 7% Miraku, 3% Alliance (Thabang's team may have helped this week)

Kaniva- 80% Kanaga, 10% Blue, 10% Alliances (Shippers and Tatase Force)

Yelisa- 83% Yemi, 7% Nelisa, 10% Alliances (once again Thabang and shippers)

Thabana- 95% Thabang, 3% Nana, 2% Alliances.

However, the biggest carry job is being done by the one and only Yvonne.

JuVonne- 96% Yvonne, 3% Alliances, 1% Justin

By my calculations, the carriers in these groups are the most likely to make Top 5. However, there may be some other factors that will disqualify them eg coming up with the wrong people, so, you could have a deadweight even sneak in by some weird stroke of luck.

Aside that, we can pretty much judge individual strengths.

Reads like pseudo-statistics to me. Not that I doubt that Yemi, Khosi etc. are carrying their respective partners, but I'm just curious to see your calculations and the variables therein.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:45am On Feb 20, 2023
Good morning cregxforce

The only thing that can help yemi’s game right now is his fans
We need to step up , hype and overlook his supposed love interest in this game
Everyone that has ever won BB had crazy flaws but they had fans who ovelooked the flaws and voted Them regardless of everything
Once we become blind to his shortcomings and focus on his good side, He will be back to the top like he never left
Team YEMI, Let’s hit the voting lines harder next week and ignore every khosi or blue related talk from now onwards

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dentidon: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
Ultra bullshit!!
Ur condescending idiot yemi would have moved on to blue or whoever after khosi left his miserable ass for Miracle!! But his ego won't let him!! He had to run back to lick his poo fighting a boy he is far older than for a lady that felt nothing for him anymore except to use his dumb skull to boost her game ! Ofcourse she accepted him back with open arms into her bottle seeing that he is now at her messy with a real man Miracle readily available to pepper the idiot silly tongue tongue

It'a sweeting me that people are giving it hotter to u Whoreyemi's bottom gang cheesy cheesy

Yemi who blanked Khosi for three days after the new housemates arrival on the third day and left her for your useless ugly rapist who couldn't get a girl, just in a bid to help your loser get a girl for himself until the housemates started going to meet Yemi because Khosi didn't want Miracle but Yemi and was rather calling Yemi heartless, asshole blah blah blah.

Eventually, she was still the one who climbed Yemi's bed, kissed him and started claiming back together again. While he repeated his no restriction rule once again and the fact that he wouldn't ignore Blue now but wouldn't do it in her presence anyway which Khosi agreed to. While your useless rapist started wailing like the loser he is. It was Khosi who rejected your useless loser of a rapist.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2023
Whoreyemi go still collect wotorwotor at reunion when them play tape for them on his case with IGWE MIRACLE!!

1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2023
queenemelda:
Swears. I know he's lanky and all but that boy is sexually attractive. His 'licky lips'(Geezeem 2023) is a cherry on an already sexy cake.

Lol...

To be honest lanky guys are my spec. I have nothing against his built ....I love his height

I just hate his dreads cos he uses it to hide his face and I hate that he licks his lips per sec....plus he is boring and ended up with a boring delilah!

....he is a good dancer and I admire that

Ok ....its a wrap! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.