Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,174 members, 7,845,855 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1099623 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 12:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Couples in sandton are either miserable, talking endlessly or sleeping 😁.

The couples in Alex are still better and grooving biggies house better.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 12:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Yemi is going to HOH room but I think biggie will still call them out as both of them have not always slept in that toom overnight.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 12:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Dominique, some days ago, I had an altercation with the troll livelymatlda, I got banned, which I accepted, I wonder why the other culprit is left roaming freely...

I just say make I let you know should incase of next time.

As them dey rig election, body dey pepper me.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 1:34am On Feb 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Dominique, some days ago, I had an altercation with the troll livelymatlda, I got banned, which I accepted, I wonder why the other culprit is left roaming freely...

Who is this one again?

Your yansh go soon pepper you join..
Your tears are delicious though .. Mcheeeeeeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 1:47am On Feb 27, 2023
livelymatilda:

Who is this one again?

Your yansh go soon pepper you join..
Your tears are delicious though .. Mcheeeeeeeew
When I have your time, I will put you where you rightly belong....

Trust me on that.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 2:05am On Feb 27, 2023
Dear Moderators,
Good morning my Noble and respected moderators with integrity.

I want to draw your attention to a troll here with multiple alternate moniker/nairaland accounts/handles which is a violation of Nairaland rules.

Alternate accounts.

1. PlayMaker14
2. JasonScoolari

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

He has been going around insulting people and derailing this beautiful thread with meaningless posts.
Whenever one of his accounts is banned,he switches to another of his numerous accounts.

I urge you to take care of his monikers/Nairaland handles so that others won't copy him to created multiple monikers order to derail this thread and other thread as well..

Thanks and God bless Nairaland.com.You guys are the best.

Your faithfully,
Matilda Okon.
Cc: Mynd44 Seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:04am On Feb 27, 2023
livelymatilda:

I am a Nigerian,.Honestly, I don't find any of the Nigerian housemates interesting..

They are just there and being too careful not to fail.

None of them is wowing me...

Once you call them out during live eviction show, they will change their character and start acting different .

They don't want to be seen as bad, but they are acting weak.

The only Nigerian I find a bit interesting sometimes is Ebubu.. I see him as a clown.
The guy is just on that show catching fun.. He behaves like a 4 year old kid that is supper excited finding himself in a new school.

Check out Thanbang and Blue ,they have been consistent with their game.. Be it goof or bad.

At the start of the shows, I dislike that Thabang but he is my favorite male housemate now..
Blue is my favorite female housemate.

I am not stanning anyone one this season, but those two are part of the reason I watch the show and enjoy it a bit.

As a Nigerian, I don't have to support Nigerian housemates just because they are Nigerians..
Trash!!
And I love that u were shut down already tongue tongue
Whether u hate him or not for putting ur whoreyemi that u are now denying in his place the truth is that IGWE MIRACLE is the highest content provider there handsdown!! No housemate reach am there in both countries combined even a blind man can sense that!! If not that he was brought late when many people don already choose fave he will be molesting them on the polls with one finger even more than what Laycon did in his time cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:18am On Feb 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Dominique look into this I am also a witness!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:21am On Feb 27, 2023
Khosi teaching Olivia some exercise.
Olivia is really serious about wanting to do some exercise and khosi is really serious about her gym life.
Thank you khosi for teaching olivia.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:23am On Feb 27, 2023
Linqueen:

I thought SAns don’t gossip😅, they couldn’t even do it with their full chest😆.

Olivia doo! Na you De Law wan use shine
True sha.

When Olivia, Yvonne and nana are talking camera will rush to show and they will tag then gossip girls but when their SA girls are talking they won't show us. If not that Olivia overhead them talking and told nana and Yvonne, we wouldn't have known.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:23am On Feb 27, 2023
Thabang and Yemi doing the dishes.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 7:34am On Feb 27, 2023
Lauryn41:

Hah you just reminded me of barrister amya the lawyer

Mike is not a nigerian
Mike is a foreigner
Mike is british

Nigerians are leaving their own person to vote a foreigner

Dot dot dot
She actually said this?!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 7:34am On Feb 27, 2023
Omg khosi and thabang done realize say both of them dey game each other lol grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Khosi is pissed that Thabang has someone outside the house.......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:36am On Feb 27, 2023
Pharoh:
Omg khosi and thabang done realize say both of them dey game each other lol grin cheesy grin cheesy

The revelation of Thabang having someone outside enter Khosi, she is currently crying to Blaqboi.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 7:37am On Feb 27, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Khosinis pissed that Thabang has someone outside the house.......

it seems khosi too did not tell him about her 4 years outside guy and thats what blaqboi was telling her that she is an hypocrite with all the men in her hands and she is angry with thabang.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:38am On Feb 27, 2023
Khosi has a bf outside yet she wants Thabang not to have anyone outside, no be winch be that......

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:39am On Feb 27, 2023
Pharoh:

it seems khosi too did not tell him about her 4 years outside guy and thats what blaqboi was telling her that she is an hypocrite with all the men in her hands and she is angry with thabang.

Khosi has talked about her bf to everyone even Thabang himself. However, she and Thabang had a convo of having something outside the house since Yemi is choking her and it looks like they can't do anything in the house.

Hence, why Blaqboi told her she is an hypocrite, you have Yemi under your spell, have a bf outside and yet you are angry that Thabang has someone outside.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 7:40am On Feb 27, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Khosi has a bf outside yet she wants Thabang not to have anyone outside, no be winch be that......

Na winch my bro and you know say thabang been vex small but still try to be cordial after khosi dump am in front of yemi. She tell blue say anything with khosi is over and she still dey try one flirt small but as them shake thabang table, she enter her full ignore mode grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Pharoh:

Na winch my bro and you know say thabang been vex small but still try to be cordial after khosi dump am in front of yemi. She tell blue say anything with khosi is over and she still dey try one flirt small but as them shake thabang table, she enter her full ignore mode grin

Your boy really needs to wake up, he shouldn't be anywhere near Khosi, this is the right time for him to dump Khosi......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 7:46am On Feb 27, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Your boy really needs to wake up, he shouldn't be anywhere near Khosi, this is the right time for him to dump Khosi......

Yeah i mean he needs to make up his mind now finally to do so and he already sensed it when he told nelisa that khosi mood changed when thabang joined the meeting with them.

If i was yemi i will just forget about this whole thing and sit thabang down to talk to him because the guy realy liked yemi until khosi poisined his mind.

Yemi is thinking that khosi is now a faithful babe and really sticking to their thing, if nelisa can work on thabang and get the info accross to yemi will be nice aswell.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 8:28am On Feb 27, 2023
With what Lawrence did on the stage yesterday,it's a clear indication that the young man still has a lot to learn on the job ! For crying out loud,what kind of tasteless table shaking nonsense was that ? How on earth did he have to lie against Olivia in an attempt to pull an Ebuka ? That was clearly a very shoddy job which is capable of impacting the young lady's game negatively in the house. Lawrence goofed big time and it was quite laughable to see that a particular southy moniker,Sanqa or something made some highly spirited efforts to downplay that obvious f.uck up !

The question is; was it a deliberate or calculated action to set up a naija housemate for nomination and inevitable eviction ? And that's because it's hard to believe otherwise ! Like Lawrence did not watch the video clip of that conversation Olivia had with Yvonne and Nana before coming up with that senseless table shaking embarrassment ? Dey play,shebi,I don tell una before now say these southies are out to prove some hypocritical points with this "arrangee" show of shame ! I sincerely hope this will be the last time Naija will collabo with Southy to have a show or anything like this;it's a shame !

Only a blind person will not notice that this scripted show is fraudulently centered around Khosi to emerge as "the winner" eventually while that baby orangutan,Thabang is being projected as the "alpha male" of the show ! We don't have anything in common with these xenophobes and we Naija need to understand that ! Olivia is not even my favorite housemate but the needless embarrassment she was put through yesterday truly annoyed me !

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2023
As Khosi and Thabang are currently on their divorce proceedings, let me kuku board this Khosi and Yemi ship.

Khoyemi to the world

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:42am On Feb 27, 2023
Concerning the olivia angle, the name of blue aiva was switched or mistaked by lawrence for nelisa and i don't know which but nevertheless blue aiva got the message. Lawrence first talked to olivia about being best friends with blue and a best friend should relate gossips about you to you and not take it to her coven to discuss your bestfriend.

I see it as a kind of message to olivia to be mindful of how she carries the gossips about her so called best friend blue aiva and good they have settled it. There was too much request from the social media pages to expose the discussion of the coven members and thats why they asked that question. I want you guys to imagine the reaction of blue aiva to olivia if they played a video of her discussing blue?, olivia should relate gossips she hears to blue straight to her in my opinion also.

The housemates are still paired so if olivia is going then juicy also is going so i don't see a cospiracy theory there. I do agree though that there is something around khosi that she is like the projected winner. I wll prefer thabang to win it if a south african is going to win it and not that khosi, her cancel culture has brought negativity and tension in the show. Right now she has no highlights, she has dropped to 4th place in daily or weekly rankings whil blue is climbing up the list.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:01am On Feb 27, 2023
Amya:
Anytime you see Yemi he's always complaining about one thing or the other. Na really wa!

He is ever bitching about something and someone... it's becoming irritating....so unlike a man aswear...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2023
Yemi has been intruding without permission to talk to nelisa when she is with thabang. Yemi is still moody about the past events though he is suspecting khosi lied to thabang. Thabang and Nelisa concluded their talk last night and tension also between those two this morning.

Khosi has blanked thabang totally because of the revelation of his 21 years old girlfriend outside. Yemi is spicey about blaq and blue relationship, so little bit cold with her. Miracle is not doing his morning duties and just doing his own thing. Thabang was initially angry with khosi for dumping him in front of yemi during the family meeting.

The tension this morning was too much when the pentagon were all in the same place.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2023
livelymatilda:

Hmmm..Na wa oooo.

Please, that Khosi wig and hair wey dey on top Geezeem 's Congo, which one cost pass?

I need an honest answer please.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:25am On Feb 27, 2023
Amya:

Yet Yemi had to call her to confirm he had dumped her to please queen Khosi.

Khosi is who Blue desperately want to be but can never be. She had to settle and grovel at her remains.

First time I'm seeing a sidechic embarrassed and disgraced in front of Africa..

How low can one really go.

Yemi sha lipsrsealed

I wonder why Blue even gave him any response?

I didn't watch but I read here she responded before walking away

e pain me sha

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Get a free bonus when you join battlesteed, check signature for more details.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2023
Geezeem:

Yemi sha lipsrsealed

I wonder why Blue even gave him any response?

I didn't watch but I read here she responded before walking away

e pain me sha

That's the highest level of see-finish imaginable.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:36am On Feb 27, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
With what Lawrence did on the stage yesterday,it's a clear indication that the young man still has a lot to learn on the job ! For crying out loud,what kind of tasteless table shaking nonsense was that ? How on earth did he have to lie against Olivia in an attempt to pull an Ebuka ? That was clearly a very shoddy job which is capable of impacting the young lady's game negatively in the house. Lawrence goofed big time and it was quite laughable to see that a particular southy moniker,Sanqa or something made some highly spirited efforts to downplay that obvious f.uck up !

The question is; was it a deliberate or calculated action to set up a naija housemate for nomination and inevitable eviction ? And that's because it's hard to believe otherwise ! Like Lawrence did not watch the video clip of that conversation Olivia had with Yvonne and Nana before coming up with that senseless table shaking embarrassment ? Dey play,shebi,I don tell una before now say these southies are out to prove some hypocritical points with this "arrangee" show of shame ! I sincerely hope this will be the last time Naija will collabo with Southy to have a show or anything like this;it's a shame !

Only a blind person will not notice that this scripted show is fraudulently centered around Khosi to emerge as "the winner" eventually while that baby orangutan,Thabang is being projected as the "alpha male" of the show ! We don't have anything in common with these xenophobes and we Naija need to understand that ! Olivia is not even my favorite housemate but the needless embarrassment she was put through yesterday truly annoyed me !
Centered for a South African not just khosi! u guys are making her look like na her papa get the franchise!!
No wonder they brought the Nigerians with the strongest personalities Miracle and Sandra late to make things more difficult for them!! They evaluated all their personalities before selection and actually know what they did!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 9:41am On Feb 27, 2023
The only Nigerian I will vote for is Yvonne due to light skin priviledge. If her and Juicy aren’t in the top five or seven, Khosi gets my vote. This is an entertainment show for me not a war.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.