Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,428 members, 7,846,785 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1099955 Views)

Big Brother Naija โ€œAll Starsโ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
scondy:

Jokes on u ....no one rejected blue..
Yemi decided to stay faithful to correct his game...his words..
For now...let's cool things and be cordial

And for Blue she is confident in herself
..did u see her cry? Begging or running around complaining to every Tom, dick and Harry? That's self value and respect there. Something ur fave knows nothing about....

Small thing u ll say they rejected her...speaking of morals ...khosi is that last person about it...someone that brags of a 4 year relationship but acting needy over 2 guys in the house...

Of all people on this thread..u have no legal grounds to enter any other hm Cos u r supporting the worst..

Without any one...blue is a total vibes and trends effortlessly...

Yet Yemi had to call her to confirm he had dumped her to please queen Khosi.

Khosi is who Blue desperately want to be but can never be. She had to settle and grovel at her remains.

First time I'm seeing a sidechic embarrassed and disgraced in front of Africa..

How low can one really go.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
Olivia telling them she says things with her full chest. Ha ha ha ha
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

Blue>>>>>>>>Khosi anytime anywhere anyday

Justin >>>>>blue& khosi

๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

Blue>>>>>>>>Khosi anytime anywhere anyday

Her presence alone intimidates her....u can imagine the chosen getting bothered over glances or compliments ....she knows if it isn't about the game...yemi...o ti lo...tey tey

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lauryn41:

Justin >>>>>blue& khosi

๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
I agree with your list cus Justin na still my boy

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
scondy:

Her presence alone intimidates her....u can imagine the chosen getting bothered over glances or compliments ....she knows if it isn't about the game...yemi...o ti lo...tey tey

Welll Khosi is sincerely the worst human being to ever grace this BB as a whole

Both nigeria,africa and titans edition

God forbid

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
scondy:

Imagine ordinary compliment make madam Khosi start to dey convulse last night

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amya:

Yet Yemi had to call her to confirm he had dumped her to please queen Khosi.

Khosi is who Blue desperately want to be but can never be. She had to settle and grovel at her remains.

First time I'm seeing a sidechic embarrassed and disgraced in front of Africa..

How low can one really go.

I am sure u laughed after typing that ...lol
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
scondy:

I ve known u to always wanna project urself as this well to do person

Class doesn't brag ...neither does it seek validation....u either have it or u don't....

The people that are quick to attack the quality of other people's belongings usually can't afford what they diss others for....

If u wear good hair ....spotting the quality of hair on others won't be a task...u ll be to focused on substantial things to reason that way

Oh now i project to be a well to do person because you can't spot a fibre wig? What has that got to with me though?

Enough about me any way.

Olivia is even my favevand she's a wonderful soul and i love her fibre wig or no. You on the other called her local and no one is breathing down your neck.

Pot Kettle Black

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
scondy:

I am sure u laughed after typing that ...lol

Yeah I did. At how Blue has badly fallen. What a hoot!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lauryn41:

In Amya โ€˜s defence i also hated mike

For being a goody two shoes , foreigner and gaslighter ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

But my stance remains same after several years
There is one moniker who was coming at Yemi fans who supported Adekunle last year and called them hypocrite for saying shipping is content

I wonder why she hasn't seen Amya who disliked Mike for being a foreigner and supporting Khosi who is also a foreigner

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

And Mike was even a Nigerian ooo,he was just based abroad

Na wa for our people ooo....no wahala Sha
I am a Nigerian,.Honestly, I don't find any of the Nigerian housemates interesting..

They are just there and being too careful not to fail.

None of them is wowing me...

Once you call them out during live eviction show, they will change their character and start acting different .

They don't want to be seen as bad, but they are acting weak.

The only Nigerian I find a bit interesting sometimes is Ebubu.. I see him as a clown.
The guy is just on that show catching fun.. He behaves like a 4 year old kid that is supper excited finding himself in a new school.

Check out Thanbang and Blue ,they have been consistent with their game.. Be it goof or bad.

At the start of the shows, I dislike that Thabang but he is my favorite male housemate now..
Blue is my favorite female housemate.

I am not stanning anyone one this season, but those two are part of the reason I watch the show and enjoy it a bit.

As a Nigerian, I don't have to support Nigerian housemates just because they are Nigerians..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lauryn41:

Welll Khosi is sincerely the worst human being to ever grace this BB as a whole

Both nigeria,africa and titans edition

God forbid

I wonder what you'd do when she's crowned the winner though. Stay off sharp objects please. We still love you.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
Did I just see Blue fell off??

I am done for NL Tonight abeg๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The clownery on this thread

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

There is one moniker who was coming at Yemi fans who supported Adekunle last year and called them hypocrite for saying shipping is content

I wonder why she hasn't seen Amya who disliked Mike for being a foreigner and supporting Khosi who is also a foreigner

Maybe If Khosi was part of BBN i would have been against her the way i was against Mike. But this is BBT.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amya:

I wonder what you'd do when she's crowned the winner though. Stay off sharp objects please. We still love you.
Lol i already know theyโ€™re giving her the money na

Been saying it since day one

Will it still be surprising ?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

That moniker is a ment patient

Acts high and mighty and sensible

But 0.5 kobo sense she no get

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amya:

Maybe If Khosi was part of BBN i would have been against her the way i was against Mike. But this is BBT.
So you would have supported Mike on Titans Niceee

No worry Sha,I have no problem with who you are supporting sha,....we are all entitled to our choice housemates

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
Smoothgio:
Did I just see Blue fell off??

I am done for NL Tonight abeg๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The clownery on this thread

What happened to Blue?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Omofloflo: 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
Omo Ipeleng nah full package ooo
Fine face
Big breast
Big yansh
Con get sense...
I wonder Y Yemi dey follow khosi

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lauryn41:

That moniker is a ment patient

Acts high and mighty and sensible

But 0.5 kobo sense she no get
I no dey this one ooo

I just wanted her to know that Amya is guilty too of the same case

The moniker na my person so I no fit insult am
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pharoh:

What happened to Blue?
Go through Amya posts and see
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

I no dey this one ooo

I just wanted her to know that Amya is guilty too of the same case

The moniker na my person so I no fit insult am

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Like how i cant insult Amya my lover

I get
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
It seems Blue have told yemi yesterday that khosi is using him and he did not believe her. Since they are still going strong now, don't know what can break them again.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lauryn41:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Like how i cant insult Amya my lover

I get
E get people wey dey opposite camp but I can't insult them never

She is one if such people but if na our faves,I go dig am to the finish

At least we don pursue her faves comot,I am fulfilled
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lauryn41:

Lol i already know theyโ€™re giving her the money na

Been saying it since day one

Will it still be surprising ?

Is that why you hate her?

Khosi our winner.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pharoh:
It seems Blue have told yemi yesterday that khosi is using him and he did not believe her. Since they are still going strong now, don't know what can break them again.

Ebuka, Nelisa, Kanaga, juicy, Miracle,Blue,Thabang don try their best but Yemi too stubborn ....he will come outside on day 72 and see the outcome after the show

I dey pity Yemi in advance cus him friends go yab am tire

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amya:

I'd rather have 1 quality wig than have 100 synthetics. That's me though.

Her lending her fellow HMs does not make the wig not cheap. I bet she wouldn't be this generous if they were actually expensive.

Thatโ€™s your mindset at work. There actually are people out there who donโ€™t mind sharing their stuffs as long as you maintain them. They maybe the one initiating it i.e she may go like I have a very good hair that matches your outfit, why not try it?

At the start of the show, she said sheโ€™s a hair freak and goes all out to get the hair she likes. Just because sheโ€™s generous with her hairs ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธdoesnโ€™t make them fake. Considering Jenni also wore her wig, she for don badmouth her with style

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

So you would have supported Mike on Titans Niceee

No worry Sha,I have no problem with who you are supporting sha,....we are all entitled to our choice housemates

Yes I liked Mike even then. But his supporters decided to drag my Ike. Two can play na.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nana forming i won't talk to Blaqboi again, don begin talk to am again.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amya:

Yes I liked Mike even then. But his supporters decided to drag my Ike. Two can play na.
Okay

I understand that it was a clapback

I gat you
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Linqueen:

Thatโ€™s your mindset at work. There actually are people out there who donโ€™t mind sharing their stuffs as long as you maintain them. They maybe the one initiating it i.e she may go like I have a very good hair that matches your outfit, why not try it?

At the start of the show, she said sheโ€™s a hair freak and goes all out to get the hair she likes. Just because sheโ€™s generous with her hairs ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธdoesnโ€™t make them fake. Considering Jenni also wore her wig, she for don badmouth her with style

There's nothing like fake hair. There are just Synthetic and Human hair. Both are good and even Synthetic has more flexible options and is preferred by many.

Jenni made a comment to her that she actually prefers she has one original hair than many synthetic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija โ€œAll Starsโ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.