Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,347 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1099747 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Nana forming inwont talk to Blaqboi again, don begin talk to am again.....
Nana na another werey for love

Desperation is high,no wonder she dey use Kayamata for her clients
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

Go through Amya posts and see

Okay have seen it, well at this point one cannot say again but I think she needs a guy by her side like some of the other ladies.

She is very comfortable with blaq now and they are officially together despite what yemi says is her reply about blaqboi to him.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lauryn41:

😂😂😂😂

Like how i cant insult Amya my lover

I get

You know na.

sparring during the day and making out at night.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
tooexclusive:
Kanaga, if everyone stays “in their on shit” ... I doubt BBT rating will be able to fund the price money you are vying for... you should loosen up a bit.

Don’t keep reminding us that you are focus on the price only, it doesn’t sell you too well as mischievous people may start to call you fake.

Try to be spontaneous even though you are not the type... as a creator, you should know that you have to keep us wanting more... spice up the relationship with Tsatsi, have deep conversations and not just surface ones like someone who doesn’t have depth.

You want him to be guilt tripped like Yemi!? I don’t even know how their siblingship was alleviated to relationship, I just saw him rubbing tsatsi’s bum in the kitchen one day🤦🏼‍♀️

He sells himself effortlessly pls

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

Ebuka, Nelisa, Kanaga, juicy, Miracle,Blue,Thabang don try their best but Yemi too stubborn ....he will come outside on day 72 and see the outcome after the show

I dey pity Yemi in advance cus him friends go yab am tire

Some people are requesting on bbtitans official pages that they should be informed that the viewing public doesn't want to see their khoyemi ship anymore.

Blue Aiva would have brought out the best in him and made him express all the different aspects of him. Their ship got the lowest at 12.5 percent when
all the ships in the house were placed in a pole. Seeing khosi trying to play a lover with yemi irritates me to my bones.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amya:

You know na.

sparring during the day and making out at night.
Lgqbtttttt
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
My Mileng ship sailing beautifully. I need a kiss from them this night.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

Lgqbtttttt

That one concern you..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
See ipeleng dey try operate miracle, after you done consider am to come your bed today. Now he should wait till tomorrow and tomorrow again you will still postpone.

Miracle should take her to Alex next time, she is still feeling lukay on that bed and that's why.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pharoh:

Some people are requesting on bbtitans official pages that they should be informed that the viewing public doesn't want to see their khoyemi ship anymore.

Blue Aiva would have brought out the best in him and made him express all the different aspects of him. Their ship got the lowest at 12.5 percent when
all the ships in the house were placed in a pole. Seeing khosi trying to play a lover with yemi irritates me to my bones.
Those people who voted and gave them that 12.5 are even mad

A Blumi/khobang ship would have banged but my wanted ship that I didn't get was a Yvonne/Yemi ship
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
This one na room of ships

Kanaga and Tsatsii
Yemi and khosi
Miracle and ipeleng.

I didn't know miracle and ipeleng had graduated to bed/bedside pillow talk

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

Imagine ordinary compliment make madam Khosi start to dey convulse last night

Ikegwuru!

I’ve never seen such level of inferiority complex. She knows she’s the least amongst the females, hence, her trophy Yemi goes nowhere. All these back and forth is a stylish way to secure and get validations from him as to whether the relationship is still sailing.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
Omofloflo:
Omo Ipeleng nah full package ooo
Fine face
Big breast
Big yansh
Con get sense...
I wonder Y Yemi dey follow khosi

Ipeleng and nyash in one sentence

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

Those people who voted and gave them that 12.5 are even mad

A Blumi/khobang ship would have banged but my wanted ship that I didn't get was a Yvonne/Yemi ship

Yeah it would have banged and Yvonne told Olivia that she did not get that i am interested in you energy from yemi early enough. So she just saw his moves and clocked that maybe yemi focused his mind towards the SA girls only.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
Linqueen:

Ipeleng and nyash in one sentence

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You dey mind am!!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Thabang finally telling Nelisa how he truly feels, you can't go and sleep with Mmeli and come to tell me you like me......

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nelisa is just being stupid here, person don already tell you say him no go ever take you serious but still the gal die beside Thabang......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Thabang finally telling Nelisa how he truly feels, you can't go and sleep with Mmeli and come to tell me you like me......

If na meself he go pain me, the babe was sleeping on his bed everyday like this for over a week and in one day mmeli just knack am.

Nelisa asked about khosi and thabang said whatever he had for her died by week three.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bayelsaowei(m): 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Nelisa is just being stupid here, person don already tell you say him no go ever take you serious but still the gal die beside Thabang......
and na fine girl oo...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
I don't think any guy for this house done get the number of chances or greenlight from Blue than wetin blackboi done get with blue on the same bed.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pharoh:

If na meself he go pain me, the babe was sleeping on his bed everyday like this for over a week and in one day mmeli just knack am.

Nelisa asked about khosi and thabang said whatever he had for her died by week three.

The bolded na correct lie and Nelisa will be stupid believing that.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 11:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
fitzmayowa:

The bolded na correct lie and Nelisa will be stupid believing that.....

Yes it is a lie but I am thinking maybe it was that week khoyemi 2.0 started. You yemi left her to be with blue and then went back again to her.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Yelisa as a team no just get luck with their love life inside the house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 12:09am On Feb 27, 2023
livelymatilda:

I am a Nigerian,.Honestly, I don't find any of the Nigerian housemates interesting..

They are just there and being too careful not to fail.

None of them is wowing me...

Once you call them out during live eviction show, they will change their character and start acting different .

They don't want to be seen as bad, but they are acting weak.

The only Nigerian I find a bit interesting sometimes is Ebubu.. I see him as a clown.
The guy is just on that show catching fun.. He behaves like a 4 year old kid that is supper excited finding himself in a new school.

Check out Thanbang and Blue ,they have been consistent with their game.. Be it goof or bad.

At the start of the shows, I dislike that Thabang but he is my favorite male housemate now..
Blue is my favorite female housemate.

I am not stanning anyone one this season, but those two are part of the reason I watch the show and enjoy it a bit.

As a Nigerian, I don't have to support Nigerian housemates just because they are Nigerians..
the only Nigerian there giving me content is miracle ....ebubu appears lost all the time.. d rest can getat

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 12:10am On Feb 27, 2023
Omofloflo:
Omo Ipeleng nah full package ooo
Fine face
Big breast
Big yansh
Con get sense...
I wonder Y Yemi dey follow khosi
yemi no get sense

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 12:17am On Feb 27, 2023
livelymatilda:
While Peter Obi is going through one of the hardest time on his life.. Some of his supporters are hear arguing about ordinary wig..

What a shame.... Human beings shaaaaaa
peter obi has nothing to lose, he's only doing us a favor.. he's made for life and tomorrow him fit wake up go chill in any country in the world.. .hardest time for Nigerians.... I pity Nigerians and most especially the tribal bigots. hunger, poverty no get ethnicity...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 12:20am On Feb 27, 2023
scondy:

I ve known u to always wanna project urself as this well to do person

Class doesn't brag ...neither does it seek validation....u either have it or u don't....

The people that are quick to attack the quality of other people's belongings usually can't afford what they diss others for....

If u wear good hair ....spotting the quality of hair on others won't be a task...u ll be to focused on substantial things to reason that way
you said it all, most people just feel they are perfect.. ask dem to post pics of their hair now, another story....... Olivia hair are top notch ... Me wey be man dey respect her hair game...I even snap one wey I go buy for my future babe lol ...I love the gold and black color

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 12:22am On Feb 27, 2023
Amya:

Olivia that's my second fave? abeg abeg.

People are always hyping her wigs as though they are human hair.

Not that anyone has been hyping up Khosi's hairs though but she does have some good ones. Especially the black curly one. Does not come cheap.
how many hair khosi get lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 12:26am On Feb 27, 2023
Amya:

Lol.

So if you see human hair and fiber you won't know the difference? Khosi has some great quality hair.
khosi hair na thrash for were Olivia hair dey.. how many hair khosi get lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 12:28am On Feb 27, 2023
Amya:

No mumu yourself abeg. Even Lauryn isn't arguing on the cheapness of Olivia's wigs. Any correct babes that knows hair will know abeg.

Go and ask your babe no stress me.

Most of what Olivia wears is not more than 15k. 2 years ago, they were 7k. If you want, bring money let me buy for you.

Only Khosi's black curly wig has covered the cost of all Olivia's wigs.
you be big time hypocrite... You no sabi anything...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 12:29am On Feb 27, 2023
Lauryn41:
I have officially stopped disliking miracle

I only hated him before for standing against yemi and hating him to a point of no return , (his own “brother”) over a woman

Now he’s off Nigerian HMs case , i am very happy

Good one mimi
yemi was standing against himself..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 12:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Blaqboi, Nana should not catch you kissing Blue....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.