Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095406 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2023
Sanqa:

No...during the party....after the party.
I am just keeping good things for myself these days 🤪

Okay. I'm happy for them. I prefer Khobang to Khoyemi. There's nothing sweet or romantic about Khoyemi. I wish it'd sail so Yemi can move on to Blue who I want for Yemi. BBgod do it for me. 🙏🏿

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2023
[quote author=Som497 post=121675290][/quote]The battered Ewure is now denying his useless bag of STDs whoreyemi cheesy cheesy
Well U only succeeded in bringing more curses to ur already cursed lineage in the name of calling bluff buhahahahaha cheesy cheesy A zillion of u no reach tongue tongue not even the weak restless ghost of ur dead poku aja of a mother can save u tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2023
Beorn:

Very dry and boring DJ.
do dj work if e easy, clown🤡
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2023
jenifer007:
Hey God o

Which kind dj be this

See as dance floor dry

do dj if e easy, it seems like even Judgejudith get sense pass una
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2023
What if the twist is Ipelenge will be the one to decide housemates to be up for eviction this week and for sure there will be big size eviction next week sunday.

I don't think anybody will be evicted

Just a guess though

We await tonight
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:35am On Mar 12, 2023
stillme231:
Person no fit stone this dj one bottle of beer for head
To slap you dey hungry me, just because the dj no play OGOLOGOMA OO no mean say the dj trash.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:43am On Mar 12, 2023
Robertgreene1:
This dj doesn't even deserve to play in a school hostel party..WTF
Like what Simi said for her jamb question song, i no be Dundee and I no fool at all. What ive noticed is that if the dj no play SKELEWU or OGOLOGOMA you Nigerians will say the music is trash, dumb reasoning.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2023
Sanqa:

No...during the party....after the party.
I am just keeping good things for myself these days 🤪

Khobang my heart beats

I don't know what I will give to Yemi fans to thank them for not voting Yemi last week, maybe I should give them my kidney. If they did, we for no see this cute Khobang moments.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Som497: 11:47am On Mar 12, 2023
[quote author=QueenSindel post=121668506]Ipeleng Selepe so I woke up to see that u sent Blaqboi to call my baby to continue smooching him It will never be well with u if anything happens to him u stupid gal!!!
These Southy Gals are just irritating tufiakwa
U better go and ask them what I did to Obaseki last year!!! anyway let tomorrow pass first nonsense!!
My baby Miracle Op I cover ur body with the precious blood of Jesus
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2023
styrese:
Dominique
Mynd44
I guess this person is a mod disguising....He keeps derailing this thread and no action has been taken..
I doubt it's a mod, he is probably knacking Dominique for background and paying other mods to derail our thread😆

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Som497: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2023
QueenSindel:
The battered Ewure is now denying his useless bag of STDs whoreyemi cheesy cheesy
Well U only succeeded in bringing more curses to ur already cursed lineage in the name of calling bluff buhahahahaha cheesy cheesy A zillion of u no reach tongue tongue not even the weak restless ghost of ur dead poku aja of a mother can save u tongue tongue
Okpo. Go through my posts to see if i have ever talked a shit about dis show. Ur useless family is already cursed hence u die indiscriminately like dogs. I assure u dat just like ur useless mother, u will die a painful death dis year and ur corpse eaten by vultures. B@stard.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Som497: 11:52am On Mar 12, 2023
styrese:
Dominique
Mynd44
I guess this person is a mod disguising....He keeps derailing this thread and no action has been taken..
God will punish u and punish ur mama. Mind ur fvckin buiz
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:53am On Mar 12, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
I doubt it's a mod, he is probably knacking Dominique for background and paying other mods to derail our thread😆
Lol you may be right.. It's beginning to look like so..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2023
Som497:
God will punish u and punish ur mama. Mind ur fvckin buiz
Continue talking trash ... If you don't get 10yrs ban today .. then the forumites are right with their suspicion.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2023
Nhazeru:
Ebubu or Justin should win this 100k dollars. They deserve it tongue
🤷🤷👍👍
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2023
Nhazeru:
Ikpuleng should evict Khosi and Kanagar for me. Justin is my winner cool
🤝🤝🤝🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sanqa:
😍😍

You just dey pepper us any how 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
To slap you dey hungry me, just because the dj no play OGOLOGOMA OO no mean say the dj trash.
you no know better thing... See wetin dj dey mix... U fit dance for that kind club mugu.. slap ur self ode
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Like what Simi said for her jamb question song, i no be Dundee and I no fool at all. What ive noticed is that if the dj no play SKELEWU or OGOLOGOMA you Nigerians will say the music is trash, dumb reasoning.
grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sanqa:

The first bold alone is what has carried this show.
The second, you would not write it if you watched last night. Khobang is very much alive

True that
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yes I posted his fashion show here because of people who only watch the show here on nairaland and follow some mugu's analysis here.

Calling Kanaga jnr boring is stale and that only proves you don't watch the show or you either watch the show with hate and disgust towards him.

Kanaga jnr has been serving contents from day one with little screntime reason why he has a big fanbase .
Even if he is shown for just 5mins a day he will use that time to sell himself.

I repeat you don't have to be toxic to be entertaining.

And for you gizzard if you have balls talk to me directly and I am waiting for that defender of the defendless donkinta to reply to my post and tell me how to react when an adult chooses to act foolish.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
Smoothgio:

😭😭😭

Be like Judith carry badluck for head wey make women dey reject her faves
grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Som497: 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
QueenSindel:
Amadioha pieces that left over u parade around as a body!! I don't give a dam about u or miserable teary posts tongue tongue U keep wishing people death but nothing dey happen because a dead man's curse is powerless tongue tongue ur parents died shamefully without getting a proper burial and u are just a corpse hanging in the balance tongue tongue
Animal. U wish ur useless mum were alive. Unfortunately, God did the world a favour by ridding us of that shit u call a mum. U are already a dead person, its just a matter of time b4 everyone knows. Inadi isi ka ebe okuko nyuru nsi. Sexless b!Tch. Ur dirty pussy already stinks more than ur mother's decomposed body. Poor thing. Better go and be useful instead of whiling the lil time u have left to live on a bb thread
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
I posted my baby's fashion show here and our residents gizzard is already running mad.

If you think decampaigning any housemates here works then you better think twice😂😂

Let me go back to the mountain because I don't know biggie plans towards my baby😭

Let him survive that useless twist first

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
Beorn:

The first bold didn't carry any show. The constant act of Olivia disgracing herself on Saturday nights is not fun and was too cringey to watch. Neither was Nelissa throwing herself at him. The angle that was fun was his side parole with Khosi.

I didn't watch last night. The party was too boring so I slept off. I hope the Khobang ships sails so Yemi can move on. Khosi and Thabang should start it off already.

So what did?

What Olivia was doing then may not have met yours and others entertainment quota... but it brought about several engagements here... and else where.

There are people who found it distasteful as I did the PG ship.... so cool cool

People even said Khoyemi ship was toxic.... yet others found it interesting

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Som497: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
bentenny:

grin
THAT animal QueenSindel is a disaster lurking around 4 anyone she supports
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yes my baby pulled this shit💃💃

And also check the engagements,no one comes close not even your toxic contents.

Go and verify😂
No be by nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
Som497:
Very foolish toothless old Man that keeps repeating his boring tears!! I will be here to Oppress the little life u have hanging and nothing u can do about it tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.