Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,573 members, 7,865,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1108947 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tiwa savage posted Yvonne and made a shout out to her because she endorsed her outfit.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
This will go down in history as the coolest picture on the internet.
It’s giving Money Heist. It’s giving Gangs of London, it’s giving Top Boy..

Note: Kanaga jnr styled and provided for all their outfits.

Una go analyze tire😂💃

Kanaga jnr brand

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
Onyi99:
This will go down in history as the coolest picture on the internet.
It’s giving Money Heist. It’s giving Gangs of London, it’s giving Top Boy..

Una go analyze tire😂💃

Kanaga jnr brand
more like Blue Story
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Beorn:

If you remove his dance moves, Kanaga is more entertaining than Thabang. What exactly does Thabang have over Kanaga in terms of entertainment?

When Thabang was HoH, it was Kanaga and Blaqboi that directed their tasks and they won. That shows the creative side of Kanaga.

We also saw how Kanaga alongside the coven ladies gave us a show last 2 weeks out of the blue with the Glamor Girls thingy. Everyone enjoyed it. It was buzzing on Twitter. Thabang can never do such a thing. I'm not saying he's boring, but he doesn't entertain more than Kanaga. Never ever!!

Even in tasks (tasks doesn't make one entertaining to be honest) where Thabang excels, he's on par with Kanaga. There is no metric that will rate Thabang over Kanaga. And just coz you don't enjoy the ship with Tsatsii doesn't mean they aren't cult followers of that ship. That ship is the most talked about ship on Twitter after Khoyemi.

I repeat, if Thabang is not boring, Kanaga is not boring.

My sentiment exactly!
I rest my case

I wish KJ's team luck with watching with torch lights to catch pockets of his entertainment moments to magnify and share to us... more grease to their elbows grin

The tragedy being that those who vote out the entertaining ones are the ones saying the show is now boring

.... how nah? grin

Isnt Licky, Justin,Tsatsi and the rest there?

I miss your boy Yemi sha... at least his fans didn't need a torch light undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Beorn:

Yours are debatable too. In short, entertainment is subjective. After all some people enjoy the entertainment Justin serves while you find him boring.

cool
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Som497:
THAT animal QueenSindel is a disaster lurking around 4 anyone she supports
grin

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Some people sha no get any atom of sense 😡
This show became boring when the production decided to force that toxic ship down our throats and when they were done with Yemi they got him evicted😂

This week has been entertaining without any form of toxicity.
Our PG 13 served us contents back to back

Our snake wife gave us a pyjamas party 😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Beorn:
Geezeem, nobody calls Thabang boring because he doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. He's just a bag-carrier on the show anyway. We know who the champions are.

Ok
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ewu I don't like tsastsii but that babe is not boring
Just shut up and stop trying to sound smart.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
Since posting about Kanaga jnr gets on some person's nerves here I will keep posting it

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
After watching Blackboi ravaged, pummeled and jogodo Blue's body with reckless abandon last night, I'm tempted to ship her with Yemi cos that's what he deserves. He deserves Blac's leftover.

Blac na man you be, e dooro the girl vam vam vam grin

Blumi to the world

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nhazeru:
After watching Blackboi ravaged, pummeled and jogodo Blue's body with reckless abandon last night, I'm tempted to ship her with Yemi cos that's what he deserves. He deserves Blac's leftover.

Blumi to the world

cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
No veto power fashioned against Kanaga jnr shall prosper in Jesus name, amen 🙏

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
Even my useless, stupid Khobang and Khoyemi ship couldn't give what balablu gave last night.

Black and Blue deserves to be in the finals
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
Geezeem:

So what did?

What Olivia was doing then may not have met yours and others entertainment quota... but it brought about several engagements here... and else where.

There are people who found it distasteful as I did the PG ship.... so cool cool

People even said Khoyemi ship was toxic.... yet others found it interesting

Khoyemi ship was serving the most contents, not the every Saturday night attention seeking of Olivia for Thabang or the numerous unrequited love of Nelissa for Thabang. You mean we have to wait for certain Saturdays for the Olibang boring entertainment and that was the thing carrying the show? I disagree. The only part people were intrested in were the flirtings of Khosi and Thabang. Don't mix up the 3 together and for your info, it was fun to watch when Yemi was there. People wanted to see how Khosi would pull it off under Yemi's nose or if both men would clash. Nowadays, when they flirt, we hardly hear the buzz.

A relationship can be toxic and entertaining while another can be peaceful and entertaining as well. So, on that note, everyone is entertaining as well because what you don't enjoy, another person enjoys it. Simple.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
Onyi99:
Yes my baby pulled this shit💃💃

And also check the engagements,no one comes close not even your toxic contents.

Go and verify😂
No be by nairaland

When you check the so-called DRY Coffee With Khosi, it didn't come anywhere near the buzz of that fashion show, yet she's is calling it content. Something that Miracle had already been doing with his podcast which was more dramatic and gave us contents.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Chineke meh😭😭
Ike awula dibia uwa

God please protect Kanaga Emmanuel Eme for us🙏

Because I know ipeleng would rather evict Kanaga than Thabang her south African brother😭😭
Biggie please dont give her the power to evict😭

How can my boring fave be a threat na

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nhazeru:

Blumi to the world
😁😁😁, wc one is Blumi again. Pls free Yemi joor..
Na to build yelisa brand dey his mind..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Geezeem:

My sentiment exactly!
I rest my case

I wish KJ's team luck with watching with torch lights to catch pockets of his entertainment moments to magnify and share to us... more grease to their elbows grin

The tragedy being that those who vote out the entertaining ones are the ones saying the show is now boring

.... how nah? grin

Isnt Licky, Justin,Tsatsi and the rest there?

I miss your boy Yemi sha... at least his fans didn't need a torch light undecided

You don't have to wish us luck as we won't be needing it. He's doing well on the show already with his "boring" persona. He's never made the bottom 3 despite being boring. He has huge admirers despite being boring. Long may his boring acts continue. Hopefully he'll bore his way to the money. That's what matters the most. 💪🏿

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
Onyi99:
Some people sha no get any atom of sense 😡
This show became boring when the production decided to force that toxic ship down our throats and when they were done with Yemi they got him evicted😂

This week has been entertaining without any form of toxicity.
Our PG 13 served us contents back to back

Our snake wife gave us a pyjamas party 😂😂

😁😁, some one said yvonne came up with the idea..
Bb fans shaa.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
Geezeem:

Comrade take am easy abeg
I may not dig Khosi much... but she has entertained us... Miracle too, Blue etc..

If we reward borites... be ready to sleep through next season without a zero entertainment, the contestants won't even bother lipsrsealed

grin

Don't take me too serious this season

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Alheeri:

😁😁, some one said yvonne came up with the idea..
Bb fans shaa.

Which Yvonne?
Hope you know Kanaga jnr already did this fashion show with just Blue( the very day they both wore matching outfits, that was one of his collections)

And also he styled and owned everything they wore which means he already planned this before coming to the show.

Same way he came with his makeup kits

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
The two people leaving are standing together with smile on their faces

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Onyi99:
Chineke meh😭😭
Ike awula dibia uwa

God please protect Kanaga Emmanuel Eme for us🙏

Because I know ipeleng would rather evict Kanaga than Thabang her south African brother😭😭
Biggie please dont give her the power to evict😭

How can my boring fave be a threat na

Ipeleng should not allow the devil to use her o.

She dey mad? It's my two main gees in the house that she's targeting so that she can carry those breathing furnitures Ebubu and Justin to the finale, abi??
🙄
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade16: 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
I just hope biggie dont give ipeleng the power to evict, other my kanagar Jr is gone
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
LordTheus:

Ipeleng should not allow the devil to use her o.

She dey mad? It's my two main gees in the house that she's targeting so that she can carry those breathing furnitures Ebubu and Justin to the finale, abi??
🙄

Ipeleng knows this game.
She just said it again Kanaga ,Khosi and Yvonne are the strongest.

If she has the power to evict then Kanaga jnr is gone 😭😭
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kanaga, Khosi and Yvonne are in trouble today if Ipeleng is to evict an HM today.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
duduade16:
I just hope biggie dont give ipeleng the power to evict, other my kanagar Jr is gone

I am seriously scared for him😭😭
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
Onyi99:

Ipeleng knows this game.
She just said it again Kanaga ,Khosi and Yvonne are the strongest.

If she has the power to evict then Kanaga jnr is gone 😭😭

Yeap, Kanaga is sure getting evicted today if she is to evict an HM......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade16: 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ipeleng knows the game that lady is a gamer, my mind is not at rest again, if she is to evict two kanagar Jr and khosi are gone, if is three Yvonne is joining, if is four thangba is joining Omo this won't be unfair
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Kanaga, Khosi and Yvonne are in trouble today if Ipeleng is to evict an HM today.....

And if she is asked to chose just one,then Kanaga is gone 😭😭

But do you think it is possible for her to evict a housemate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.