Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,255 members, 7,864,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1108202 Views)

Big Brother Naija โ€œAll Starsโ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
Onyi99:
Some people sha no get any atom of sense ๐Ÿ˜ก
This show became boring when the production decided to force that toxic ship down our throats and when they were done with Yemi they got him evicted๐Ÿ˜‚

This week has been entertaining without any form of toxicity.
Our PG 13 served us contents back to back

Our snake wife gave us a pyjamas party ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Leave Yemi out of your clapbacks

No Yemi fan is insulting your boy,so either you face her fave or bring another thing cus slandering Yemi won't win you points in this argument

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
tete, did you start watching? @scondy
I couldnโ€™t, at all
But hope the eviction show brings the spice that would make me watch
I would like Ipeleng to evict two- a Naija and a Southie (male and female)

Power needs to be taken away from debased and power drunk fanbases
It all started with Spartans, then Titans and Mercenaries
Biggie must take back his game, lol

Ipeleng to evict two๐Ÿ“Œ๐Ÿ“Œ๐Ÿ“Œ

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
They're already packing o, they'll surely be an eviction tonight. Good luck to the housemates but if Khosi leaves tonight, then she be comfam ogbanje cos that would be exactly how she predicted it.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade16: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
dominique:
They're already packing o, they'll surely be an eviction tonight. Good luck to the housemates but if Khosi leaves tonight, then she be comfam ogbanje cos that would be exactly how she predicted it.
if she wan leave let her leave I dont care just dey afraid for Kanagar jr
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
dominique:

I was afraid of her prediction coming through but I didn't want to say anything ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
dominique:
The only ogbanje and wizard na you how is that som nigga still here? He has insulted half of the people here but you still haven't punished him for it, if it was me you would've given me a 2 month ban๐Ÿ˜ก. We need explanations, is he giving you head behind the scenes?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
This season my entertainment was given by
Oli Yvonne Blue
Yemi Mmeli Juicy Miracle
These are favs

From my non favs
Ipeleng, Nana, Yaya, Marvin, Thabang and Khosi

They made my season, these people
Blaqboi too (not a fav, not a non- fav, lol)
I thank them for gracing my screen this season

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sanqa:
undecided
Coffee with khosi trended worldwide. What more buzz do you expect?

Worldwide? Are you serious? What buzz does this show entirely create exactly for a simple interview with a HM to trend worldwide because of Khosi?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
Eeghe:
tete, did you start watching? @scondy
I couldnโ€™t, at all
But hope the eviction show brings the spice that would make me watch
I would like Ipeleng to evict two- a Naija and a Southie (male and female)

Power needs to be taken away from debased and power drunk fanbases
It all started with Spartans, then Titans and Mercenaries
Biggie must take back his game, lol

Ipeleng to evict two๐Ÿ“Œ๐Ÿ“Œ๐Ÿ“Œ

I agree with the bolded.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
Infact she has had two predictions.
One said her name was called for eviction but what was odd was that miracle's name was not called. They were still in pairs.
Then she said if yemi is evicted last week then she will be evicted the following week.
Yoh even now she is saying she is so calm today, maybe God is preparing her for something big later. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
The tears I'm seeing here and on my twitter TL is epic

I can't wait to see the fans favourite leave tonight ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
Smoothgio:

I have seen another Blumi shipper

I want to follow both post show to get my heart desire and give me something to awwwwn to abeg

I'm not a Blumi shipper per se, but I prefer Blue for Yemi than Khosi. But whomever he chooses, I wish him the best. Nothing concerns me with a HM personal life after the show.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sanqa:
Infact she has had two predictions.
One said her name was called for eviction but what was odd was that miracle's name was not called. They were still in pairs.
Then she said if yemi is evicted last week then she will be evicted the following week.
Yoh even now she is saying she is so calm today, maybe God is preparing her for something big later. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

She also predicted Yemi's eviction last week.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
duduade16:
if she wan leave let her leave I dont care just dey afraid for Kanagar jr

I'm not even a KJ fan and I'm getting worried about him, i can imagine how his fans must be feeling right now. You guys should hope for best and brace yourselves for the worst.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade16: 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
Justin is saying the truth, they should just evict those than won't win rather than waiting to finle
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
Beorn:

Worldwide? Are you serious? What buzz does this show entirely create exactly for a simple interview with a HM to trend worldwide because of Khosi?
Have you not seen mentions of the show trending worldwide? I don't know about others but khosi alone, without the interview, has trended worldwide. This does not mean anything for me gamewise, it just means enough people around the world talked about her on a particular day. Is it really hard to believe this? I wouldn't be surprised if someone else mentions another housemates that has done it.
It should not be a surprise really especially for the housemates that are the most talked about. In SA alone that coffee with khosi trended no. 1, beating cabinet reshuffle that was done the previous night.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
Miracle dreamt and saw two people leaving today, let's see what will happen as they kept on dreaming up and down.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sanqa:

Have you not seen mentions of the show trending worldwide? I don't know about others but khosi alone, without the interview, has trended worldwide. This does not mean anything for me gamewise, it just means enough people around the world talked about her on a particular day. Is it really hard to believe this? I wouldn't be surprised if someone else mentions another housemates that has done it.
It should not be a surprise really especially for the housemates that are the most talked about. In SA alone that coffee with khosi trended no. 1, beating cabinet reshuffle that was done the previous night.
Do you have the proof that it trended worldwide?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sanqa:

I find it hard to believe because the show itself is bang average. Over here in Naija, this season was the least watched and least rated BB season when compared to the past BBNs. It barely has any buzz compared to BBN.

Also, during Shine Ya Eye season, there was a day Maria was trending worldwide and her fans claimed it because of her, but on closer investigation, it turned out that the Maria trending worldwide wasn't necessarily the BBN own. Anyway, I really find it hard to believe.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
So ipeleng took Kanaga jnr's picture

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nobody will leave

Highest is fake eviction

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
Both inside and outside the house they won't let my boy be๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Why are they threatened by him

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
Smoothgio:

I have seen another Blumi shipper

I want to follow both post show to get my heart desire and give me something to awwwwn to abeg

If yemi follows blue

Me i will unfollow ASAP

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
If kanaga and khosi goes today

The money is yvonne

And thatโ€™s on periodt

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
Beorn:

I find it hard to believe because the show itself is bang average. Over here in Naija, this season was the least watched and least rated BB season when compared to the past BBNs. It barely has any buzz compared to BBN.

Also, during Shine Ya Eye season, there was a day Maria was trending worldwide and her fans claimed it because of her, but on closer investigation, it turned out that the Maria trending worldwide wasn't necessarily the BBN own. Anyway, I really find it hard to believe.
Do you know liquorose used to trend worldwide in her time? I'm not saying no. 1, it could be 37 but it is still on worldwide trends. Someday you will see this. If I see it for any bbtitan I will grab it and post it
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
jenifer007:
Nobody will leave

Highest is fake eviction
I hope this is true. Someone said that envelop may have a trip for ipeleng ๐Ÿ˜…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
Wahala๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kanaga goes nowhere
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Lauryn41:

If yemi follows blue

Me i will unfollow ASAP

Lol why if I may ask?, it's not that deep na.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sanqa:
Ipeleng says she would like to have blaqboi standing next to her on the final day.
She would not like to stand next to kanaga, yvonne and khosi.
She dreamt, but didn't say aloud, seeing herself with yvonne on the last day.
Kanaga is her biggest threat.

This is enough for biggie to know that they cannot allow her to evict anyone by herself.

Ipeleng let this dream come true abeg @bold kiss
But switch Yvonne with miracle.

On the contrary. I would actually like to see how crazy it would be if she evicts these 3 housemates.
And add Thabang to her list so she evicts him too.
Let me see the new winners naija and SA will pick grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija โ€œAll Starsโ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.