Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1108652 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
😭😭😭
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kanaga jnr elder brother😂

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
undecided
Beorn:

When you check the so-called DRY Coffee With Khosi, it didn't come anywhere near the buzz of that fashion show, yet she's is calling it content. Something that Miracle had already been doing with his podcast which was more dramatic and gave us contents.
Coffee with khosi trended worldwide. What more buzz do you expect?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
Smoothgio:

You just run away this week

Abi show don too boring to watch like me

Lol, I have been watching but there is really nothing going on.......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
Onyi99:

Which Yvonne?
Hope you know Kanaga jnr already did this fashion show with just Blue( the very day they both wore matching outfits, that was one of his collections)

And also he styled and owned everything they wore which means he already planned this before coming to the show.

Same way he came with his makeup kits

Kanaga came up with the idea and everything, dressed them up himself. Watched everything jst showing you an example of ow fans can twist stories.

Ipeleng isn't evicting ur fav, chill nd watch the live eviction with ur popcorn and Pepsi.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade16: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
Onyi99:
I just pray she was not given power to evict ooooo Kanager must not go, I font care if others goes but kanagar Jr must be safe God

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ipeleng says she would like to have blaqboi standing next to her on the final day.
She would not like to stand next to kanaga, yvonne and khosi.
She dreamt, but didn't say aloud, seeing herself with yvonne on the last day.
Kanaga is her biggest threat.

This is enough for biggie to know that they cannot allow her to evict anyone by herself.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
LordTheus:

Ipeleng should not allow the devil to use her o.

She dey mad? It's my two main gees in the house that she's targeting so that she can carry those breathing furnitures Ebubu and Justin to the finale, abi??
🙄

Breathing furnitures 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Som497: 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
QueenSindel:
Very foolish toothless old Man that keeps repeating his boring tears!! I will be here to Oppress the little life u have hanging and nothing u can do about it tongue tongue
Will keep reminding u of the death of ur useless mother and how she was fed on by scavengers,while not relenting in reminding u of ur impending death. Ezi
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sanqa:

I saw a poster from them saying one housemate will be evicted today 😭😭😭

Care to share the poster here as have not seen it, you need to start praying for your gal Khosi as Ipeleng is targeting her.......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade16: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
They are ask to pack their bags, hmmmm just hope biggie will plank us Kanagar must not ho home ooooo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sanqa:
Ipeleng says she would like to have blaqboi standing next to her on the final day.
She would not like to stand next to kanaga, yvonne and khosi.
She dreamt, but didn't say aloud, seeing herself with yvonne on the last day.
Kanaga is her biggest threat.

This is enough for biggie to know that they cannot allow her to evict anyone by herself.

As it won't make any sense to be honest......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Onyi99:

Everyone is afraid, but why will Ipeleng want to evcit her so called best friend bf.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade16: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
She did not even mention Miracle, she really in love with him, I pray before the eviction God will touch her mind and change Kanagar Jr to any other person even if is Miracle I don't care
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade16: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Everyone is afraid, but why will Ipeleng want to evcit her so called best friend bf.....cheesy grin cheesy
I eye don dey the money but the truth is her evicting kj and khosi won't makes her win that will just give Miracle upper hand
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
fitzmayowa:

It may seem as though you did not follow tsatsis game as regards kanaga jnr.That lady will even want ipeleng to evict kanaga.

Wetin concern tsatsi the snake.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
duduade16:
She did not even mention Miracle, she really in love with him, I pray before the eviction God will touch her mind and change Kanagar Jr to any other person even if is Miracle I don't care

Make una begin pray o, if not Kanaga will be thrown out like Amaka......cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade16: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
Twoclans:

It may seem as though you did not follow tsatsis game as regards kanaga jnr.That lady will even want ipeleng to evict kanaga.

lol
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
Twoclans:

I know......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
duduade16:
I eye don dey the money but the truth is her evicting kj and khosi won't makes her win that will just give Miracle upper hand

Miracle ke The kind of hate that guy has amassed, I think Yvonne will stand a better chance of winning.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
During Level up season the HMs had the opportunity to vote out Phyna, instead they decided to vote out Amaka......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade16: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yvone is part of her line up

Kangaroo Jr
Khosi
Thangba
Yvone

That is the order she mention in diary room
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kiddwaya I apologize for coming for you, I was wrong
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade16: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Can you see tasti asking Kanagar for kiss, Hod grace he is not going
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nhazeru:

Thank God

Khosi and Kanagar will go home today 💃💃💃

Justin jaguars arise, the money is ours. Justin the winner

At least we are supporting same housemate

But I no follow you bear jaguars oooo.....I am a Justin fan,,,,na him SA fans be jaguars no be me
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
Onyi99:
Chineke meh😭😭
Ike awula dibia uwa

God please protect Kanaga Emmanuel Eme for us🙏

Because I know ipeleng would rather evict Kanaga than Thabang her south African brother😭😭
Biggie please dont give her the power to evict😭

How can my boring fave be a threat na
o so he is now boring, the other day you said he is the vibe of the house, make up your mind darling.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Care to share the poster here as have not seen it, you need to start praying for your gal Khosi as Ipeleng is targeting her.......

I can't find the one I saw earlier saying one person will be evicted. I found this one now

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
Beorn:

Okay. I'm happy for them. I prefer Khobang to Khoyemi. There's nothing sweet or romantic about Khoyemi. I wish it'd sail so Yemi can move on to Blue who I want for Yemi. BBgod do it for me. 🙏🏿
I have seen another Blumi shipper

I want to follow both post show to get my heart desire and give me something to awwwwn to abeg
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Onyi99:
I posted my baby's fashion show here and our residents gizzard is already running mad.

If you think decampaigning any housemates here works then you better think twice😂😂

Let me go back to the mountain because I don't know biggie plans towards my baby😭

Let him survive that useless twist first

Just pray hard oooo cus I no trust Biggie's girlfriend.... Wahali your boy na top of her list to be evicted
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
Oh My Baby u are a conqueror already and God got u for life 🙏

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.