Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1083390 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:59am On Mar 28, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
lol how is this proof? I don't like whitemoney but just because one uzo talk am, doesn't mean it happened
Even a blind bat knows that whitemoney is a misogynistic gay motherphucker!
I stopped dragging him until he started talking rubbish about women with so much confidence!
I spit on his micro bladed brows!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:59am On Mar 28, 2023
styrese:
Mercy was not a cold player...I remember she once sacrificed her immunity for Ike.

Mercy was a player

Mercy was a cold player

There’s a difference na

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2023
Lauryn41:

Pere was so , to an extent

Yes that is true ,pere a very brutal player too

I can remember when he had that altercations with whitemoney ,alot of celebrities and nigerians where dragging him seriously accusing him of bullying

I wonder how he even survived and entered final
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:01am On Mar 28, 2023
styrese:
Mercy was not a cold player...I remember she once sacrificed her immunity for Ike.
Person wey use Ike buy immunity and brilliantly got her biggest threat eliminated. Mercy was cold. Just that she knew how to cover it.
When you think about it, all BBN winners had a bit of coldness in them. They were just subtle about it.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:04am On Mar 28, 2023
omotolly22:

Seriously I don't know when naija would adopt such, it was only Adekunle last year that was able to get away with brutal playing abit and manage to finish fourth,because he had dedicated fans

If such people were in bbnaija ,the won't even spend upto 3 weeks , people would just be eager to vote them out ,that is why the hype of bbnaija keep going down the drain yearly till it fizzle away .

True! Ade was also intelligent enough to have started as a soft person grin he started unleashing the beast in him as the week went by!
Pere too was lucky...The plan was to eliminate him and maria but he dodged their bullet by a whisker grin and later became sweet if not he wouldn't have reached final.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:07am On Mar 28, 2023
Sanqa:
😍❤ khobubu for Africa

Awww

Have they kissed?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2023
Lauryn41:

Mercy was a player

Mercy was a cold player

There’s a difference na
Yes we are talking of cold players...And Mercy wasn't half as cold as khosi.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 11:07am On Mar 28, 2023
Please this year if they want to do bbnaija

They should select atleast 8 brutal Players, people like adekunle, Pere, khosi, thabang and miracle

So that the dying franchise can be interesting, we want to see alot drama coldness ,selfishness, betrayal, conspiracy, gaslighting ,manipulation etc

Not just wasting our time for 10 week with kumbaya

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:09am On Mar 28, 2023
omotolly22:

They should select atleast 8 brutal Players, people like adekunle, Pere, khosi, thabang and miracle

So that the dying franchise can be interesting, we want to see alot drama coldness ,selfishness, betrayal, conspiracy, gaslighting ,manipulation etc

They should do all stars biko

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:10am On Mar 28, 2023
Sanqa:
😍❤ khobubu for Africa

😜😂 You are a CASE!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:12am On Mar 28, 2023
Nhazeru:

Awww

Have they kissed?

😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:14am On Mar 28, 2023
omotolly22:

A character like khosi wouldn’t survive one week in BBN

Once you move funny with two guys or more

Prepare to continue your movement from your living room the next week

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:15am On Mar 28, 2023
badinfluence:

Person wey use Ike buy immunity and brilliantly got her biggest threat eliminated. Mercy was cold. Just that she knew how to cover it.
When you think about it, all BBN winners had a bit of coldness in them. They were just subtle about it.
Ike mumu loverboy gave himself to be used! Mercy didn't really manipulate him...she was 100% loyal to him in the game. I go pick Seyi as a more brutal player that season than mercy.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:25am On Mar 28, 2023
Wotowotoman:
This Ebubu has a very irritating personality. A real bush man and a weirdo that talks off point every time he opens his mouth.

Now I see why he has no close friends in that house. It’s not about his albinism. He’s just socially awkward. No wonder Tatiana with her large forehead dropped him very sharply…

This is what I hate the most
I can't listen to him talk for long, I would loose my mind lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:28am On Mar 28, 2023
Nhazeru:

My own is ...what is his problem with women? A bleached ape with a microbladed eyebrows always talking shit about women

He is gay and should accept his sexuality in peace and stop attacking women

I'm still blaming Pere till today for not breaking his teeth when he had the opportunity.

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:32am On Mar 28, 2023
MamBi:

Hian, is JujuBaby not lying like this? I heard him tell someone that he had something that was not yet defined outside so he was never interested in anybody in the house....

Which one come be this "story" about liking Yvonne?
You people should free juju baby for me Biko😂😂

The eviction stress is making him talk sideways....we thought we had the $100k in the bag until biggie decided to evict us on Sunday so please don't blame juju baby

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:33am On Mar 28, 2023
MamBi:

I have noticed your chilled responses. Really nice! And so damned funny as well. Hope it lasts... kiss

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:33am On Mar 28, 2023
switlily25:

Lol…I hope so too!grin

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:34am On Mar 28, 2023
rainluv:

Thabang deserves to be a finalist!!!
Biggie Riggie did his worst undecided
😂😂😂

You don't associate with Khosi and remain the same

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:34am On Mar 28, 2023
Sanqa:
😍❤ khobubu for Africa

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:36am On Mar 28, 2023
Nhazeru:

My own is ...what is his problem with women? A bleached ape with a microbladed eyebrows always talking shit about women

He is gay and should accept his sexuality in peace and stop attacking women

I'm still blaming Pere till today for not breaking his teeth when he had the opportunity.
Nooo please

Just ordinary belt my general was trying to adjust that night and the whole Nigeria was wailing about pere bullying WM ....abeg ooo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:36am On Mar 28, 2023
styrese:
Ike mumu loverboy gave himself to be used! Mercy didn't really manipulate him...she was 100% loyal to him in the game. I go pick Seyi as a more brutal player that season than mercy.
The thing with successful BBN 'brutal' players, is that their game doesn't affect others. They aren't aggressive or manipulative towards others. All those gaslighting and mind games no dey their book.
They're however selfish and wouldn't share the spot light with others. They also wouldn't allow anyone offset their game. They're also cold and calculative, giving a reaction only when they deem fit and not because others pushed them to.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:38am On Mar 28, 2023
Sanqa:
😍❤ khobubu for Africa

😭😭😭

Ebubu will be the first to be booted out on Sunday
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:38am On Mar 28, 2023
Smoothgio:

Nooo please

Just ordinary belt my general was trying to adjust that night and the whole Nigeria was wailing about pere bullying WM ....abeg ooo
Na that night pere mess up. Even Saga told him. WM come milk the situation 😂
Pere changed at a point during the season and became calmer.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 11:39am On Mar 28, 2023
Even the bb franchise has done a lot in killing their franchise!
From selection, to unnecessary strikes and disqualification, to inconsistent evictions, to not being transparent in showing the way voters vote etc, the show has been on a downward spiral since Mercy/Tacha’s season!

Whitemoney’s season plunged the show deeper especially with the eviction of Maria!
BBN all stars won’t be bad but I think many of their stars may not be interested!

Even the selection for this BBtitan is lackluster especially on the Nigerians’ part!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:39am On Mar 28, 2023
Nhazeru:

Awww

Have they kissed?

I am waiting for that too 🚶🚶🚶
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 11:40am On Mar 28, 2023
Lauryn41:

Pere was so , to an extent

You even skipped very recent Yemi.. his game was tight too and brutal... He only miscalculated .. too bad
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:40am On Mar 28, 2023
omotolly22:

Add Ike and Brighto
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 11:40am On Mar 28, 2023
Smoothgio:

😂😂😂

You don't associate with Khosi and remain the same

Abi nah Biggie fooled us... Never can tell
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:41am On Mar 28, 2023
rainluv:

You even skipped very recent Yemi.. his game was tight too and brutal... He only miscalculated .. too bad

Yemi wasn’t that type of player

He was sweet and emotional

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2023
styrese:

Don't even get me started embarassed

... anyway... I don hang booth this year grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2023
badinfluence:

They should do all stars biko
😂😂😂

You like trouble Sha,we will witness plenty physical fights

(1) (2) (3) ... (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.