Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1084899 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 11:34pm On May 05, 2023
meobizy:
Sanqa, do you know which song this is? It's a house beat with "ayoyo" repeated occasionally.
There’s another song with the beat. Tobesta by Myztro. I’m confused on which is the original.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 11:31am On May 06, 2023
Let me add that one principle I always follow is if a housemate goes to another housemate's bed, especially if he or she has comfortable bed of his or hers, he or she ain't a victim.. it's even more annoying when the said person who did such start to play any useless victim card because if anyone is to even play the victim is the owner of the bed who was sleeping on his or her bed before an invader came in.

For example, Saga went to Nini's bed. I don't think Saga played the victim though 🤣 Frood also went to Esther's bed after being everywhere with Isiloma at the beginning before isiloma left, only to start to shed tears and play the victim where Esther was concerned. e pain me sef that I didn't even defend Esther during the show..

Secondly, If a housemate want to cage another housemate to herself or himself on the show, then he or she should be ready to be caged in return on the show. I don't deal in hypocrisy!

Saga caged Nini from other guys such as Cross et who liked Nini on the show for example and he was also caged in return on the show..

I didn't have much problem with Saga but with his fans who were always putting the blame on Nini for every troubles 😅 or got angry at Nini for caging Saga while forgetting the fact that it was Saga who caged Nini from other guys and the fact that Saga was a silent troublemaker at times 😂.. I actually liked several on that Sye including Cross, Angel, White etc.. White was Nini's friend too. I also liked Pere, who was both Nini and Saga's friend until he started to fight with Nini & Saga while his fans kept blaming Nini, even though it was Saga who caused everything 😂 although they've all settled their ish 🤣 Thinking of it and now that I know better, Pere liked Nini romantically. I can say that boldly.

I think I enjoyed sye season for a bit. Probably because there were several interesting dynamics on the show. Was it the two free spirited Cross and Angel doing the most 🤣 Or the two troublesome wild cards Pere and Maria. Or Pere and White. Or Nini Saga serving their usual punishment after trouble making 😂.. or Saga crying after Nini was kept inside a secret room. I think biggie wanted to separate them because they were always together. There was also this scene where a drunk Cross close-marked Nini at the table and wouldn't let go while Saga was stewing and boiling with anger on the standby while watching but didn't know what to do until Pere came to the rescue and carried Nini on his shoulder away from Cross 😂

Sye was a bit interesting because of the several dynamics..

Anyway, these were the two things Khosi failed on the show! First, How dare she play the victim when She was the one who kept climbing into the bed of Yemi who told everyone he didn't want a ship amidst the several girls who wanted him? He even had to run away from his bed at some point. It's even Yemi who's the victim here.

Then two, her hypocritical attention seeking ugly ass who has been flirting for attention validation since day one yet wanting to cage hot Yemi and didn't want to share him with anyone else, which included the guys because she was always sabotaging him to the guys too. Simply put, her hypocritical ass was flirting but she didn't want to share Yemi. Add that to her toxic ugly character.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:57pm On May 06, 2023
Khosi has turned her haters into pathetic writers!
Kwa kwa kwa!!!!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:49pm On May 06, 2023
tongue
Dsimmer:
Let me add that one principle I always follow is if a housemate goes to another housemate's bed, especially if he or she has comfortable bed of his or hers, he or she ain't a victim.. it's even more annoying when the said person who did such start to play any useless victim card because if anyone is to even play the victim is the owner of the bed who was sleeping on his or her bed before an invader came in.

For example, Saga went to Nini's bed. I don't think Saga played the victim though 🤣 Frood also went to Esther's bed after being everywhere with Isiloma at the beginning before isiloma left, only to start to shed tears and play the victim where Esther was concerned. e pain me sef that I didn't even defend Esther during the show..

Secondly, If a housemate want to cage another housemate to herself or himself on the show, then he or she should be ready to be caged in return on the show. I don't deal in hypocrisy!

Saga caged Nini from other guys such as Cross et who liked Nini on the show for example and he was also caged in return on the show 🤣..

I didn't have much problem with Saga but with his fans who were always putting the blame on Nini for every trouble 🤣 or got angry at Nini for caging Saga while forgetting the fact that it was saga who caged Nini from other guys and the fact that Saga was a silent troublemaker at times🤣 I actually liked several on that Sye including Cross, Angel, White etc.. White was Nini's friend too. I also liked Pere, who was both Nini and Saga's friend until he started to fight with Nini & Saga while his fans kept blaming Nini, even though it was Saga who caused everything 🤣 although they've all settled their ish 🤣 Thinking of it and now that I know better, Pere liked Nini romantically. I can say that boldly.

I think I enjoyed sye season for a bit. Probably because there were several interesting dynamics on the show. Was it the two free spirited Cross and Angel doing the most 🤣 Or the two troublesome wild cards Pere and Maria. Or Pere and White. Or Nini Saga serving their usual punishment after trouble making 🤣.. or Saga crying after Nini was kept inside a secret room. I think biggie wanted to separate them because they were always together 🤣 There was also this scene where a drunk Cross close marked Nini at the table and wouldn't let go while Saga was stewing and boiling with anger on the standby while watching but didn't know what to do until Pere came to the rescue and carried Nini on his shoulder away from Cross 🤣

Sye was a bit interesting because of the several dynamics..

Anyway, these are the two things Khosi failed on the show! First, She was the one who kept climbing into the bed of Yemi who told everyone he didn't want a ship amidst the several girls who wanted him. He even had to run away from his bed at some point. It's even Yemi who's the victim here.

Then two, her hypocritical attention seeking ugly ass who has been flirting for attention validation since day one yet wanting to cage hot Yemi and didn't want to share him with anyone else, which included the guys because she was always sabotaging him to the guys too. Simply put, her hypocritical ass was flirting but she didn't want to share Yemi. Add that to her toxic ugly character.

To expatiate my second point. I have always believed no one brought anyone from their father house to the show hence has no reason to feel entitled. In fact, I don't see why a housemate would even want to cage another housemate to herself or himself on a show however, if a housemate want such, then he or she should be ready to be caged in return on the show. You want to choke someone's son or daughter with you on a show but don't want to be caged on the show too? Either you stop choking him or her if you don't want to be caged in return. I don't deal in hypocrisy.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:32pm On May 06, 2023
Buhahahahaha all these BBT guys are very lucky my Odogwu Mimi is not really into dressing up and checking himself out every second cheesy Dem for dey beg him everyday to pity them to shine small tongue He has it all in the right places thick and delicious not all those dry bony men with disgusting legs!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:58pm On May 08, 2023
Odogwu Mimi and his guy Thabang killing them with hot dance steps cheesy Giddeh my babies🥰

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:22pm On May 08, 2023
Tecno deal sealed

Congratulations to Yemi cregx and all my fellow cregxforce

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 5:41pm On May 09, 2023
Pix 1. How it Started

Pix 2. How it was going

Pix 3. How it is, Now!

Khosi has snatched Marvin from Yaya grin

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 10:07pm On May 09, 2023
Khosi was able to catch that confused boy? HAHAHAHAHAHA. What she possesses is what the white man calls animal magnetism. Naija girls should learn it. Most of these “my friends are all male” girls here are boring. The guys around them stay put because they believe she’ll sleep with them one day. I’m not lying when I say I fall for the illusion too. However, Khosi provides engaging discussions and built her body to offset her disadvantaged facial features. She’ll steal any guy from her boring Nigerian counterparts any time and day of the week.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:47pm On May 10, 2023
If I hear say they won't be another season of BBTitans, i won't be surprised if BBN is scrapped for it since it's the SA housemates that benefited from it and are still benefiting.

Blue Aiva, Tsatsii and Thabang are in Nigeria have a blast, collecting fans gifts, getting paid appearances at clubs and gigs, going for media rounds etc. Juicy and Yaya also came around and had a blast. Then there's Marvin that has been in SA for close to 2 months now and nobody there sends him. A whole reality show veteran don turn to winner's handbag. Very sad to see sad.

BBTitans is here to stay, make una just zero una minds. Let's just hope they leave our BBN alone for us

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 10:10pm On May 10, 2023
dominique:
If I hear say they won't be another season of BBTitans, i won't be surprised if BBN is scrapped for it since it's the SA housemates that benefited from it and are still benefiting.

Blue Aiva, Tsatsii and Thabang are in Nigeria have a blast, collecting fans gifts, getting paid appearances at clubs and gigs, going for media rounds etc. Juicy and Yaya also came around and had a blast. Then there's Marvin that has been in SA for close to 2 months now and nobody there sends him. A whole reality show veteran don turn to winner's handbag. Very sad to see sad.

BBTitans is here to stay, make una just zero una minds. Let's just hope they leave our BBN alone for us
my dear, don't blame anyone for marvin's stupidity,
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 1:37am On May 15, 2023
shumuel:
Pix 1. How it Started

Pix 2. How it was going

Pix 3. How it is, Now!

James Brown has snatched Marvin from Yaya grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 2:14pm On May 15, 2023
Let the thread die. This season wasn’t worth talking about three days after its finale.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 8:28pm On May 15, 2023
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 4:50pm On May 16, 2023
Abeg wen BBN level up season go do their reunion?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:09am On May 19, 2023
bentenny:
Abeg wen BBN level up season go do their reunion?

Next monthgrin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:24am On May 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Next monthgrin
Omor premium wotowoto

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 3:15am On May 20, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Next monthgrin
dem don unblock u after the show end? How are u? Tatiana u no dey tire. Pls quote me when BBN reunion is about to start. Tnx.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 10:28am On May 20, 2023
I've formally resigned from watching Big Brother of any sort. It has been a long twenty-two years starting with BBSA in 2001. Hmm. I've consumed the show longer than many here drew breath. The program is no longer giving and I started losing interest from the Lockdown edition. I could go two weeks plus without checking BBTitans and felt zero form of missing out of the action. I wish future contestants luck as they jostle for the love of viewers. I'm out.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:32pm On May 21, 2023
thatigboman:
dem don unblock u after the show end? How are u? Tatiana u no dey tire. Pls quote me when BBN reunion is about to start. Tnx.
Lmao!
Yes ogrin,I don comot from kuje!grin
My vawulence comrade,I greet you!grin
I Dey fine,thank you.
I no fit tire for wahala o…lolgrin
Once reunion start,I go quote yougrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:35pm On May 21, 2023
Congratulations to Beautiful Beauty for winning the best dressed female in AMVCA!!!
phyna how market?🙄

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:53pm On May 25, 2023
Abeg they should put an end to BBTITANS cos e no jig.In as much as my fave won,i won’t deny the fact that it was a floppy show!
Putting homophobic SouthAfricans and Nigerians in one house was a tasteless experiment and it should never repeat itself again!
Elections are over now and no more tension in naija,so let’s go back to our infallible BBN and stop making South African commoners famous in Naija!
See as dem dey drag endorsements with our own brothers and sisters for inside our own country!🤬😡

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:38am On May 29, 2023
Bbtitans was a total flop. Only thing it got me is my unproblematic cutest Yemi cregx. still the cutest guy I have ever seen on any BBN show. Face and body on points. And when he smiles, damn, lord have mercy..

Meanwhile, I had previously thought Deji was 27 prior to his birthday which Yemi attended by the way. it reminded me of how I thought Nini was 25 then.. that put a lot of scuttle in my guess works on her facial placements as my guess was off then.. lol..

The little I knew about Deji apart from his late introduction as a fake housemate was that he was most wanted by several girls in the previous season level up 1 in that year, albeit he was introduced late as a fake housemate in the latter week, right? Chi, Doyinn, Allysson were all attracted to him and also Phyna when Deji moved to level 2 house... Deji in level 1 house, Groovey in level 2 house. Then Adekunle and Shegz who were both in level 1 house.. that was the level of attraction from the girls even though I didn't watch much of that shipping season of almost all the housemates😏

No wonder the boring bbtitans production thought we came to watch another shipping edition in bbtitans too. The nerves! 🙄
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:57pm On May 29, 2023
DOptical:
Bbtitans was a total flop. Only thing it got me is my unproblematic cutest Yemi cregx. still the cutest guy I have ever seen on any BBN show. Face and body on points. And when he smiles, damn, lord have mercy..

Meanwhile, I had previously thought Deji was 27 prior to his birthday which Yemi attended by the way. it reminded me of how I thought Nini was 25 then.. that put a lot of scuttle in my guess works on her facial placements as my guess was off then.. lol..

The little I knew about Deji apart from his late introduction as a fake housemate was that he was most wanted by several girls in the previous season level up 1 in that year, albeit he was introduced late as a fake housemate in the latter week, right? Chi, Doyinn, Allysson were all attracted to him and also Phyna when Deji moved to level 2 house... Deji in level 1 house, Groovey in level 2 house. Then Adekunle and Shegz who were both in level 1 house.. that was the level of attraction from the girls even though I didn't watch much of that shipping season of almost all the housemates😏

No wonder the boring bbtitans production thought we came to watch another shipping edition in bbtitans too. The nerves! 🙄

I always like to play around first by guessing the placements just by looking at the face before checking the whole charts. Lol. I have become even better at this than before. Funnily, I knew Yemi was a Pisces before I checked his 😂 Its visible on his face..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:29pm On May 30, 2023
DOptical:

Speaking of shipping, the show should change it to a shipping show, so everyone will know this and rest. It's even more baffling when it enables some hypocritical toxic people such as the one who was blackmailing and playing the victim over a guy who didn't ask her out in the first place. Yemi was in his bed, didn't ask out any girl and had even told everyone that he didn't want to be boxed up, amidst the several girls who had even wanted him sef. The nerves of one hypocritical toxic lady with 4yrs relationship and flirting around with several guys yet playing the victim, even as early as in the first week over a guy (Yemi) who was in his bed and didn't ask out her ugly ass in the first place. Her constant choking from day one even made him flee his bed at some point in the first week. The nerves! Not to mention the lunatics who supported such while dragging Yemi.

Yemi was the only HOH who didn't spent much time in HOH room because of this uglyy toxic lady who wouldn't let him sleep in HOH. Funnily, Yemi didn't even ask her out sef.

It even annoyed me say Yemi dey soft hearted thus accommodated the hypocritical ugly toxic thing who was forcing herself on him while playing the victim 🙄.. I blame Yemi 😑 Anyway, the show gave me the cutest guy with the beautiful smiles. In fact, I always smile whenever I see him smile coz he's got beautiful innocent smiles. Such a cutie. My Unproblematic soft hearted chocolate cutie pie Yemi cregx🤗 That's the only plus for me.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:48pm On May 30, 2023
Yemi would have probably been a finalist if he hadn’t played the kiddwaya card!
He played a very dangerous game and got played by a bigger player!grin

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:33pm On May 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Yemi would have probably been a finalist if he hadn’t played the kiddwaya card!
He played a very dangerous game and got played by a bigger player!grin

Yemi didn't play anyone's game..

He was himself. He didn't want a ship which he informed everyone and always returned to his bed after flirting with whoever flirted with him amidst the several girls who wanted him. Every housemate has a right if he or she doesn't want a ship and Yemi had a right to not wanting a ship.

That's why I said the show should do better than enabling entitled people on the show. Not to mention her hypocrisy and toxicity.

Even Kobosi admitted to forcing herself on Yemi because she found him delicious. Well, he is 🤗.. Anyway, She was the one who wouldn't leave the bed of Yemi who didn't even ask her out. Not to mention her hypocrisy. She was flirting around with toddler and other guys but didn't want to share Yemi with anyone else.. She wouldn't even let Yemi sleep in HOH room while he was HOH.

Not only did she try to isolate Yemi from the girls because her hypocritical self didn't want to share Yemi but also from the guys. She would join the other guys to instigate shits about Yemi in her bid to seek attention validation from the guys but would come back to tell Yemi what these guys were saying about him while excluding herself from it.. I wonder what her motive was..

I'm still baffled by the lunatics who supported her. Anyway, I knew the production wanted her to win anyway..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:41pm On May 31, 2023
DOptical:

Yemi didn't play anyone's game..

He was himself. He didn't want a ship which he informed everyone and always returned to his bed after flirting with whoever flirted with him amidst the several girls who wanted him. Every housemate has a right if he or she doesn't want a ship and Yemi had a right to not wanting a ship.

That's why I said the show should do better than enabling entitled people on the show. Not to mention her hypocrisy and toxicity.

Even Kobosi admitted to forcing herself on Yemi because she found him delicious. Well, he is 🤗.. Anyway, She was the one who wouldn't leave the bed of Yemi who didn't even ask her out. Not to mention her hypocrisy. She was flirting around with toddler and other guys but didn't want to share Yemi with anyone else.. She wouldn't even let Yemi sleep in HOH room while he was HOH.

Not only did she try to isolate Yemi from the girls because her hypocritical self didn't want to share Yemi but also from the guys. She would join the other guys to instigate shits about Yemi in her bid to seek attention validation from the guys but would come back to tell Yemi what these guys were saying about him while excluding herself from it.. I wonder what her motive was..

I'm still baffled by the lunatics who supported her. Anyway, I knew the production wanted her to win anyway..

The production used Yemi to carry out their plan as the main suave guy.. Yemi played into their hands by being too soft hearted.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2023
It still doesn’t negate the fact that Yemi played a very terrible game and got played at the end!
Just pray he doesn’t fade into obscurity!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2023
Reussite:
If Tsatsii enters finals, KJ fans should forget about him winning.
This aged well. It was clearly seen from the penultimate week result posted on their website. KJ led the pack with Tsatsii not up as HoH.

Good luck to all the HMs. I wish them all the best
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2023
Bbtitan had better die a natural death! We don't want second season. We don't want reunion either.. No one should disturb my unproblematic cutie Yemi cregx as a matter of fact. I don't think I have ever given a fvck about any reunion anyway. The only reunion I found amusing was Katrina and her several nonsense 😂 At some point, I was even wondering why she was crying unprovoked after fighting with everyone unnecessarily 😂😂 Katrina dey craze. Anyway, Only thing constant & interesting at the reunion is Ebuka's mood. Ebuka looking at the chaos happening around him after shaking tables 😅 He's a mood 😅

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.