Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1079926 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2023
I’m still waiting for BBN Level up reunion to start…

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:01am On Jun 03, 2023
I really wanna get a good look at Yemi's sneakers here.. I like it. Yemi doesn't seem to snap much pics of his looks. He seems to like black colour a lot too. He wore black to Phyna birthday for example. Black colour to Deji's too. Anyway, I love the whole look on him.. the sneakers, the black silk shirt and the trouser. His Cute smiles, Face, Body and legs on cheche as usual.. Man is too hot. He's delicious in Kobosi voice 😅 Hot chocolate in Yaya's voice 😂 I may actually jump him if I see him as a matter of fact 😜 I did say he's the cutest guy I have ever seen on the show 😅

That said, I have seen Yemi, KJ, Nelisa, Blue all hang out together sometimes lately..

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:53am On Jun 03, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Will be hella boring. What are they going to talk about apart from ships? 🙄 Elo and Chomzy, Beauty & Groovey, Phyna and Groovey, Herme and Allysson, Khalid and Danielle, Bella and Shegz, Chichi and Deji, Doyin and Chizzy.. When I said their several ships annoyed me and made me stop watching because there were no cushioning effects from others to balance it. Level up gave nothing apart from their ships. I had never seen a show with so much shipping as level up edition. Very boring show! From the little I saw, Na only Adekunle and Chizzy tried to spice up the show abit. Chizzy came late as a rider and was even in a ship while Adekunle almost ended up in a ship at the beginning. I liked the fact that the two gave it back to anyone who was trying to feel entitled/arrogant on the show. Phyna too but also ended up in a ship. I still don't know why she did. She was doing fine without a ship. Anyway, Level up show was all about the ships. I was happy at the fact that I didn't watch much. A shipping show as a matter of fact.

No wonder the boring bbtitans production thought we came to watch another edition of shipping show. The audacity! As a matter of fact, I stopped watching bbtitans after Yemi left. Even a week before he left, I already stopped watching the show.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2023
I noticed toddler tried to make up with Yemi while he was in Naija but to no avail. Toddler fvcked up with Yemi. They would have been good friends because I think Yemi liked him as a brother ( I mean Yemi tried matchmaking Toddler with Nelisa when it looked like Toddler liked Nelisa, considering he was always hovering around Nelisa. Yemi hardly nominated him sef, unlike how toddler constantly did and also, Yemi always had good things to say about him on the show. He also did like Yemi in the first week because he confessed to Kobosi in the first week that he wanted to be a close friend of Yemi. However, He allowed the game and the instigations from the attention seeking lying ugly toxic Kobosi who kept telling him that Yemi hated him to get into his head. Funnily, the same Kobosi would go tell Yemi that it was toddler flirting with her while she's been rebuffing him 😅

I don't even think Yemi is bothered about the whole shenanigans after all, Yemi asked the ugly Kobosi to be with toddler however, she was the one who wouldn't leave him alone and wouldn't even let him sleep him HOH room because she didn't want Nelisa near Yemi. So he doesn't care but the gibberish they were saying unprovoked about him in his absence while constantly nominating him for eviction every week.

Anyway, I don't think Yemi will ever trust him despite him trying to get on Yemi's good side post show.. Even though Yemi always look cheerful and always smile without showing his pain, I doubt he's the type to give in.. those ever smiling cheerful kind of people don't get angry easily but when they do, it can be difficult to appease them at times 😅 funnily, I haven't seen anyone like him in the seasons I watched. I mean someone with such cheerful easy smile.. unproblematic one at that..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2023
DOptical:
I noticed toddler tried to make up with Yemi while he was in Naija but to no avail. Toddler fvcked up with Yemi. They would have been good friends because I think Yemi liked him as a brother ( I mean Yemi tried matchmaking Toddler with Nelisa when it looked like Toddler liked Nelisa, considering he was always hovering around Nelisa. Yemi hardly nominated him sef, unlike how toddler constantly did and also, Yemi always had good things to say about him on the show. He also did like Yemi in the first week because he confessed to Kobosi in the first week that he wanted to be a close friend of Yemi. However, He allowed the game and the instigations from the attention seeking lying ugly toxic Kobosi who kept telling him that Yemi hated him to get into his head. Funnily, the same Kobosi would go tell Yemi that it was toddler flirting with her while she's been rebuffing him 😅

I don't even think Yemi is bothered about the whole shenanigans after all, Yemi asked the ugly Kobosi to be with toddler however, she was the one who wouldn't leave him alone and wouldn't even let him sleep him HOH room because she didn't want Nelisa near Yemi. So he doesn't care but the gibberish they were saying unprovoked about him in his absence while constantly nominating him for eviction every week.

Anyway, I don't think Yemi will ever trust him despite him trying to get on Yemi's good side post show.. Even though Yemi always look cheerful and always smile without showing his pain, I doubt he's the type to give in.. those ever smiling cheerful kind of people don't get angry easily but when they do, it can be difficult to appease them at times 😅 funnily, I haven't seen anyone like him in the seasons I watched. I mean someone with such cheerful easy smile..
What is Esther doing nowadays? Give me updates. Who is she dating?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
finallybusy:
What is Esther doing nowadays? Give me updates. Who is she dating?

Why would she tell you whom she's dating or not? What's ya business with whom she's dating? 😂 Na by force to date that hypocritical pity card playing entitled toxic Frood who almost raped her on the show? Na Esther even saved his ass from disqualification sef.

Anyway, She's doing quite fine as the intelligent first grade beautiful barrister she is (the valedictorian of her set). she's got her own creatively designed attires. She sometimes acts and she loves traveling!

Esther is still the only one person I supported when it looked like everyone was going one street way with the whole pity card for Frood. Na by force to date Frood who was even seen with Isiloma in the early days, only to jump into Esther's bed unsolicited after Isiloma left and then started sobbing hot tears after Esther asked him to leave her bed. The show is all about playing the victim after all 😅 E pain me sef that I didn't even defend her much on the show.. during the show, even the few Frood fans here can testify to it, I was only asking people to leave Esther alone and I didn't say anything negative about Frood unlike they were doing to Esther. the only time I went hard on Frood was after the whole show and everything because some ungrateful entitled Frood fans thought they could still cry over Esther for doing absolute nothing and one would ask them what did Esther do to Frood, they would keep mute because they don't know! The audacity!

Anyway, I have said it several times, If someone was on his or her bed on the show, he or she is the victim! Like Yemi, Esther, Nini etc.. Just Because they didn't know how to play the victim while bawling out their eyes with tears, roll on the floor and cry on the show 😂 they're actually the victims!

Not someone who left his or her bed to another housemate's bed despite having his or her own comfortable bed yet acting entitled over the stranger.. Yemi didn't even ask out the Hypocritical ugly toxic Kobosi in the first place sef yet she was acting entitled over him, a total stranger from the beginning of the show.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:35am On Jun 05, 2023
DOptical:

Why would she tell you whom she's dating or not? What's ya business with whom she's dating? 😂 Na by force to date that hypocritical pity card playing entitled toxic Frood who almost raped her on the show? Na Esther even saved his ass from disqualification sef.

Anyway, She's doing quite fine as the intelligent first grade beautiful barrister she is (the valedictorian of her set). she's got her own creatively designed attires. She sometimes acts and she loves traveling!

Esther is still the only one person I supported when it looked like everyone was going one street way with the whole pity card for Frood. Na by force to date Frood who was even seen with Isiloma in the early days, only to jump into Esther's bed unsolicited after Isiloma left and then started sobbing hot tears after Esther asked him to leave her bed. The show is all about playing the victim after all 😅 E pain me sef that I didn't even defend her much on the show.. during the show, even the few Frood fans here can testify to it, I was only asking people to leave Esther alone and I didn't say anything negative about Frood unlike they were doing to Esther. the only time I went hard on Frood was after the whole show and everything because some ungrateful entitled Frood fans thought they could still cry over Esther for doing absolute nothing and one would ask them what did Esther do to Frood, they would keep mute because they don't know! The audacity!

Anyway, I have said it several times, If someone was on his or her bed on the show, he or she is the victim! Like Yemi, Esther, Nini etc.. Just Because they didn't know how to play the victim while bawling out their eyes with tears, roll on the floor and cry on the show 😂 they're actually the victims!

Not someone who left his or her bed to another housemate's bed despite having his or her own comfortable bed yet acting entitled over the stranger.. Yemi didn't even ask out the Hypocritical ugly toxic Kobosi in the first place sef yet she was acting entitled over him, a total stranger from the beginning of the show.

There was also sexy Nengi but I felt she already came prepared with her own ammunition which were doing quite fine against any stupid "pull down" tactic from any toxic PR or the viewers which I felt happened to those ones anyway. Nengi came prepared will her own PR to counter any stupid narrative from anyone who were ranting daily about her.. maybe this toxic PR ain't bad on the show after all 😂 but then again, I dislike when they engage in stupid toxic "pull down" tactic and start to attack other housemates just because they felt these housemates are threats. Toxic PR will always annoy me as a matter of fact because of their toxic pull down tactic.😅 Worse was if the said housemate was also a toxic instigator on the show..

I didn't have a problem with Ozo despite him wanting a ship on the show because he was so unproblematic. Ozo reminded me of the innocently looking unproblematic Lillo, prior to her gumbody ship with Eeric who went to her bed btw.. like I stated already, you're not the victim if you went to someone else's bed 🙄 I felt Lillo would have caused some upsets on the show if she wasn't in any gumbody ship where the said guy who was even hypocritical because he went to her bed to cage her away from several other guys who liked her but was flirting with other girls at times. I did say if anyone wants to cage someone's son or daughter on the show, he or she must be ready to be caged in return! And After Lillo left, he was cuddling with another girl which wasn't even anyone's business to be candid but only for him to start to play the victim at the reunion because Lillo didn't date him after the show. Lol. The nerves! Na by force? Wasn't he with another lady after Lillo left? Na by force?

Anyway, Ozo was so unproblematic. He also respected Nengi's boundaries/her bed. He wasn't crying any daily hot tears to play the victim as early in the firstfirst week over a total stranger like some did.. Ozo didn't even approach Nengi until almost towards the middle of the show despite dropping it casually that he liked her in the early weeks. He wasn't playing the victim either. In fact, I liked both Nengi and Ozo on the show.. they were so unproblematic on the show.. Nengi was only a flirt 😂 There were also two similar flirting personalities on sye edition, Angel and Cross who probably weren't as unproblematic but were two unapologetic flirts..

Even though I supported Nini because I felt she was getting dragged unnecessarily over this same entitlement that annoys me, I felt these two (Cross and Angel made Sye season very interesting and fun to watch for me as a matter of fact 😅 thus I don't even see why anyone would even have problem with Yemi who didn't even ask out anyone to be his girl in the first place. Yemi was sent unproblematic! He flirted with the girls who flirted with him. Was always in his bed and had informed everyone that he didn't want to be boxed up amidst the several ladies who wanted him. Yet one hypocritical ugly toxic lunatic started acting entitled and playing the victim over him, a total stranger from day one..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
Like I stated, even though I supported Nini in sye because of the unnecessarily drag she was getting over this so called "entitlement" which always annoy me, it was the carefree Cross and Angel flirting with everyone was the main buzz for me in sye . I even defended them here and there. Thus it was surprising to see Yemi getting dragged for being carefree. To think Yemi was so unproblematic and didn't even ask out anyone to begin with amidst the several girls who wanted him. I didn't even bother defending Yemi at the beginning until it was probably too late , eventhough I already lost interest watching the show when it looked like the production was gunning for shipping show.

Anyway, all I did was just enjoy the show at the beginning until I was seeing all the unwarranted wailing from SA media and some Naija PR who felt Yemi was a threat to winning the show and I was wondering if Yemi killed anyone on the show 😅 Lol.. Just because Yemi didn't want to be boxed up with the Hypocritical toxic Kobosi who wouldn't leave his bed alone and kept acting entitled while playing the victim over a total stranger from the first week...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MechanicMike: 10:48am On Jun 07, 2023
omotolly22:
Please this year if they want to do bbnaija

They should select atleast 8 brutal Players, people like adekunle, Pere, khosi, thabang and miracle

So that the dying franchise can be interesting, we want to see alot drama coldness ,selfishness, betrayal, conspiracy, gaslighting ,manipulation etc

Not just wasting our time for 10 week with kumbaya

sweeery describes yor sef agai. are u lightskin? angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 8:08am On Jun 08, 2023
omotolly22:
Please this year if they want to do bbnaija

They should select atleast 8 brutal Players, people like adekunle, Pere, khosi, thabang and miracle

So that the dying franchise can be interesting, we want to see alot drama coldness ,selfishness, betrayal, conspiracy, gaslighting ,manipulation etc

Not just wasting our time for 10 week with kumbaya

I love this. U see dat thabang, he's one sweet and brutal modafucker at d same time, his character is really needed in any BB franchise. Stone cold gaslighter superordnaire. And d other characters, u got Dem all. Khosi, wow anoda seductress and gaslighter. Babe was a gamer. I just hope adekunle character will be able to cope in d midst of all doz gamers.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 8:13am On Jun 08, 2023
Nhazeru:

My own is ...what is his problem with women? A bleached ape with a microbladed eyebrows always talking shit about women

He is gay and should accept his sexuality in peace and stop attacking women

I'm still blaming Pere till today for not breaking his teeth when he had the opportunity.

Man to man fight, I'm not betting on Pere. Dem go wound each other. Forget sey Pere tall pass am. D two niggas go injure each oda. no winner, no loser.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by denzel231: 9:51am On Jun 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:
joblessness
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by denzel231: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2023
DOptical:
I really wanna get a good look at Yemi's sneakers here.. I like it. Yemi doesn't seem to snap much pics of his looks. He seems to like black colour a lot too. He wore black to Phyna birthday for example. Black colour to Deji's too. Anyway, I love the whole look on him.. the sneakers, the black silk shirt and the trouser. His Cute smiles, Face, Body and legs on cheche as usual.. Man is too hot. He's delicious in Kobosi voice 😅 Hot chocolate in Yaya's voice 😂 I may actually jump him if I see him as a matter of fact 😜 I did say he's the cutest guy I have ever seen on the show 😅

That said, I have seen Yemi, KJ, Nelisa, Blue all hang out together sometimes lately..
na WA o
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2023
denzel231:
na WA o

Wha?

Isn't Yemi a gojo?

Hot like summer, yeah, he's making me sweat like that 😅🤗

Lmao.. I'm even being mild, I can go hardcore than that 🤣

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2023
DOptical:

Wha?

Isn't Yemi a gojo?

Hot like summer, yeah, he's making me sweat like that 😅🤗

Lmao.. I'm even mild 🤣
Are you a guy or lady?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
bentenny:

Are you a guy or lady?

A bot! 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
bentenny:

Are you a guy or lady?

Wha did you think? 😉
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
rainluv:

A bot! 🤣🤣
na wa ohh cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
DOptical:

Wha did you think? 😉
Why U dey ask question in response of another question? undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
bentenny:

Why U dey ask question in response of another question? undecided

Wha ya think 🤔 How's my sex related to the discourse? Lol. I'm who you think I'm😎
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
Level up reunion is coming. E no concern me as I no dey support anyone 🤣 I remembered the last time. I was like, no one would even come for my Nini because her and Saga were cool during the reunion cos I knew issues always stemmed from the so called shipping 🤣Then Arin came with her craziness 🤣 To think na only Nini was her bestie on the show, Nini even had problem with others because they fought with Arin and Nini attended her gallery and gig after the show.. She wanted a forced drama..

I no even trust Arin ways on the show to begin with 🤣 I knew she liked Saga and some other guys but when she realized Saga had eyes on Nini and not her, she went throwing darts into the way of other guys who had interest in Nini by saying Nini was with Saga. In the early days, she would always go act as third wheel every time she saw Nini chatting with a guy (not only Saga), she would flirt with the said guy and then tell the guy that Nini was with Saga after Nini had already left them, even though Nini hadn't even said anything about whom she wanna be with nor was Nini married to anyone on the show to begin with. Then she would return to the side of Saga who was with Nini whenever she didn't get any of the guys she was trying her luck with. I guess that was why her fans were attacking Nini unprovoked because they thought she was blocking Saga from Arin whereas it was Saga who was following Nini, even to her bed. Aside, Saga,

Nini wasn't even hostile to Arin on the show and even accommodated Arin cos Arin was following Saga who was following Nini thus Nini became Arin's friend because Arin was with them. If it was some attention seeking toxic lady, she would have been hostile to Arin for following Saga around and being mushy with him but she wasn't. Yet Arin fans still wouldn't let Nini be, aside the fans of the other one who wanted Saga were also attacking Nini unprovoked during the show. Add that to Saga fans doing their own. I don't like shipping mehn..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2023
DOptical:

Wha ya think 🤔 How's my sex related to the discourse? Lol. I'm who you think I'm😎
Ok
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:27am On Jun 09, 2023
DOptical:
Level up reunion is coming. E no concern me as I no dey support anyone 🤣 I remembered the last time. I was like, no one would even come for my Nini because her and Saga were cool during the reunion cos I knew issues always stemmed from the so called shipping 🤣Then Arin came with her craziness 🤣 To think na only Nini was her bestie on the show, Nini even had problem with others because they fought with Arin and Nini attended her gallery and gig after the show.. She wanted a forced drama..

I no even trust Arin ways on the show to begin with 🤣 I knew she liked Saga and some other guys but when she realized Saga had eyes on Nini and not her, she went throwing darts into the way of other guys who had interest in Nini by saying Nini was with Saga. In the early days, she would always go act as third wheel every time she saw Nini chatting with a guy (not only Saga), she would flirt with the said guy and then tell the guy that Nini was with Saga after Nini had already left them, even though Nini hadn't even said anything about whom she wanna be with nor was Nini married to anyone on the show to begin with. Then she would return to the side of Saga who was with Nini whenever she didn't get any of the guys she was trying her luck with. I guess that was why her fans were attacking Nini unprovoked because they thought she was blocking Saga from Arin whereas it was Saga who was following Nini, even to her bed. Aside, Saga,

Nini wasn't even hostile to Arin on the show and even accommodated Arin cos Arin was following Saga who was following Nini thus Nini became Arin's friend because Arin was with them. If it was some attention seeking toxic lady, she would have been hostile to Arin for following Saga around and being mushy with him but she wasn't. Yet Arin fans still wouldn't let Nini be, aside the fans of the other one who wanted Saga were also attacking Nini unprovoked during the show. Add that to Saga fans doing their own. I don't like shipping mehn..

Most of the problems on BBN always arises from shipping, especially the sense of entitlement over another person. The audacity! As if anyone brought anyone from their house to the show to begin with. The nerves!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
The only thing which may bring back my attention to Big Brother is a BBN All Stars Edition featuring;

1. Mercy Eke. 2. Miracle OP. 3. Miracle. 4. Efe. 5. Teddy A. 6. Amaka. 7. Phyna. 8. Beauty. 9. Kemen.

Cee C would be a good addition, but she’ll claim to have grown past the brand. I’d like Khosi to participate but then one’d have to add more contestants from other countries which’d lead to in-house division. Thabang is a good candidate, but he and Khosi’d team up to form old habits. Omashola gave it his all during his season. Let the man focus on the real world. Triple T is old, he’ll likely be in family man mode.

Whitemoney and Laycon would not make it past the first three weeks as one won on grounds of pity while the strong personalities selected would negate the other’s trick of dimming highlights.

You can’t always pick strong personalities. Some furnitures have to be in the mix in order to bore viewers to sleep. They also come in handy during conflicts as the camera focuses on them to hide participants’ rule breaking.

10. Bryann.

I can’t think of any more. The remaining slots should be open to the public. Eighteen housemates and nothing more. Apart from Kemen and Teddy A, the people in the list could sacrifice family members to win the ultimate prize. I’d like to see how they interact with each other.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
The level up guys though. No swag at all.. All of them! Lol. Could probably be another reason why I didn't watch much. lol 🤣 Just kidding though 🤣. it wasn't that but the several shippings 🤣 Lol. But was there any guy with dem swag in those previous editions I watched? Lol. Yemi is still the first guy I saw sha. Much sex appeal... Oozing out charisma and pheromones everywhere 😅

Meanwhile, Tomorrow is CL final. Hoping for a big upset 🤣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:49am On Jun 10, 2023
Hmmmm this reunion sha grin

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
bentenny:
Adekunle and Sheggz face off
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Adekunle and Sheggz face off
Kai to see two guys facing off over nothing dey somehow!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
Learned that seniorman is in Nigeria. Lol. She's so uglyee! What was Yemi thinking sef? She forced herself on him though and then he accepted her as the soft hearted guy he is. But still.. Honestly, Yemi is still the first hot handz guy who accepted an ugly girl chasing after him on a show 🤣

Na thunder go fire toxic SA production for forcing that ugly toxic lady down our throat. A toxic one at that! They could have projected another since they wanted a SA to win.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
Asides jumping from one club,dick and celebrity in naija in skimpy outfits,what’s Blue Aiva achieved so far?
Why is she always looking like a hood rat?

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
DOptical:
Learned that seniorman is in Nigeria. Lol. She's so uglyee! What was Yemi thinking sef? She forced herself on him though and then he accepted her as the soft hearted guy he is. But still.. Honestly, Yemi is still the first hot handz guy who accepted an ugly girl chasing after him on a show 🤣

Na thunder go fire toxic SA production for forcing that ugly lady down our throat. A toxic one at that! They could have projected another since they wanted a SA to win.
The show is over,quit whining like a spoiled brat!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
bentenny:
Amaka,Bryan,Chi chi and Chomzy will give us mad contents!
Lmao!
I can’t wait!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.