Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1087642 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Bella’s achievements are centered around being a sister in law to Flavor and inhaling Sheggz’s smell!
Yuck!
Can’t do anything on her own….with her annoying voice!
Tueh!
Mgbeke feeling funky!
Nah Mon cherie back and forth with Amaka dey make me laugh cheesy cheesy
So many things happened in the house that we are aware of...Thats why i believe there should be at least 2 channels showing different cams!
Bella will always be bella
Didn't know Pharmsavi had beef with eloswag to a point that elowag mother even had to intervene!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
See my fave, Adekunle just dey lie dey give lamba up and down. You can't catch my Mr intelligent.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
so beauty no come this reunion?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
Dotun, Deji, Eloswagg hmmm.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Why’s everyone dragging Adekunle and calling him a liar?

You got mouth to yap over Yemi, so wetin happened na? Take drink and rest 😂

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
Today episode was the guys. Pharm and Elo. I don't even know what the issue was. I think it was nomination ish.. Speaking of Sheggz & Adekunle, if I were to give my opinion on Sheggz & Adekunle issues on the show, I felt they deserved eachother. Sheggz & Bella felt everyone would bow to him as per and was rude to a lot of housemates, Adekunle simply gave it back to him in return. I recall when he unprovokedly said Adekunle wasn't intelligent even though Adekunle was more intelligent than him. Simply don't say gibberish about others, then cry woes when same is returned back to you.. Both of them deserve eachother.

Same as Doyin who was like an attention seeker and manipulative to me.. Doyin was similar to kobosi ina way to me. Only difference was she wasn't vile to her fellow girls like kobosi was vile to get fellow girls but she felt entitled over the guys and wanted all their attention like kobosi and would attack these guys because of her entitlement. I even felt she liked Adekunle but wanted to first chase after those cool rich like Sheggz but when she wanted try out Adekunle, he was already in a sort of situationship. Then she started saying gibberish about Adekunle which he heard and returned back to her. I even recall a time she shut down Adekunle when he was trying his luck with Modella. He was even bangry at Doyin's friendship with Modella and that was funny. I thought Adekunle apart from Chizzy spiced up that level up which was a shipping menace season from the little I watched. It's even a miracle that Adekunle didn't end up in a ship..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
DOptical:
Today episode was the guys. Pharm and Elo. I don't even know what the issue was. I think it was nomination ish.. Speaking of Sheggz & Adekunle, if I were to give my opinion on Sheggz & Adekunle issues on the show, I felt they deserved eachother. Sheggz & Bella felt everyone would bow to him as per and was rude to a lot of housemates, Adekunle simply gave it back to him in return. I recall when he unprovokedly said Adekunle wasn't intelligent even though Adekunle was more intelligent than him. Simply don't say gibberish about others, then cry woes when same is returned back to you.. Both of them deserve eachother.

Same as Doyin who was like an attention seeker and manipulative to me.. Doyin was similar to kobosi ina way to me. Only difference was she wasn't vile to her fellow girls like kobosi was but she felt entitled over the guys and wanted all their attention like kobosi and would attack these guys because of her entitlement. I even felt she liked Adekunle but wanted to first chase after those were cool rich like Sheggz but when she wanted try out Adekunle, he was already in a sort of situationship. Then she started saying gibberish about Adekunle which he heard and returned back to her. I even recall a time she shut down Adekunle when he was trying his luck with Modella. More reason why Adekunle was angry at Doyin's friendship with Modella and that was funny. I thought Adekunle apart from Chizzy spiced up that level up which was a shipping menace season from the little I watched. It's even a miracle that Adekunle didn't end up in a ship..

Adekunle was cool with Allysson and Hermes for example because that should have been people who should have got him angry considering the situation yet he was cool with them on the show because they weren't saying gibberish about him like Sheggz, Doyin and Bella.. Anyone who messed with him got back their dose on the show. He almost beat up Sheggz at one point. That was why I said Yemi was too nice on the show.

Speaking of Allysson and Hermes. I feel the same situation like Doyin panned out. Allysson wanted to try out Deji but couldn't get him and when she wanted to probably give Adekunle a chance, he already moved on..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:38am On Jun 21, 2023
At the reunion though, maybe Adekunle wants to be the nice guy 🤣 But he gave terror to anyone who gave him terror on the show.. Lol. He almost beat up someone while he was fighting. Lmao. Anyway, he made the show interesting in a way. I don't even think anyone had a right to even play the victim because if a person didn't say gibberish about him, he wouldn't do same too. He didn't say gibberish nor had problem with Hermes & Allysson for example.. He was cool with them on the show.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentennyIsBack: 3:44am On Jun 21, 2023
Haba @DOpical this your obsession for kobosi way come make you dey type too many articles and write-ups is too much and can at times be depressing and annoying nah undecided

The BBT show is over!
Shit happened!
Everyone came with a gameplan and at the end a winner emerged!
You may feel kosi knocked out Yemi's game plan and for that you are carrying unnecessary before on his behalf!
In less than a year,I am very sure you may not even remember his name or that of kosi anymore as current events may have displaced the past!
I believe Yemi has moved on to something better just like every other ex-Hm have moved on to something better!

Please move on from kosi Abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:47am On Jun 21, 2023
Gbadoboy:
See my fave, Adekunle just dey lie dey give lamba up and down. You can't catch my Mr intelligent.
LOL…
My fave no Dey lie sha,he said if it was a sub,he would sub dem directly and nothing will happen.
He said what he said and it is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:50am On Jun 21, 2023
I won't even bother about level up shipping menace 😅, Not my business. I only talked about the only interesting part of level up season which was Adekunle checkmating or returning the energy to the people who were saying shit about him while feeling too big/rude towards him on the show. Lmao.

At the reunion, he tried to be nice tho. No one can even play the victim because they said shit about him. Anyway, I just saw the said newsletter but he didn't mention anyone's name in the newsletter 😂 No one

That said, Level up guys and their swags thou 😂 All of them 😅
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:52am On Jun 21, 2023
bentennyIsBack:
Haba @DOpical this your obsession for kobosi way come make you dey type too many articles and write-ups is too much and can at times be depressing and annoying nah undecided

The BBT show is over!
Shit happened!
You may feel kosi knocked out Yemi's game plan and for that you are carrying unnecessary before on his behalf!
In less than a year,I am very sure you may not even remember his name or that of kosi anymore as current events may have displaced the past!
I believe Yemi has moved on to something better just like every other ex-Hm have moved on to something better!

Kobosi was vile on the show and will always be called out! So what gibberish are you saying exactly? She was vile to both the girls and the guys unprovoked. Now her man hunting toxic minions are saying it's Yemi's fans that are controlling him not to be friendly with her. Lmao. The audacity! She had better go meet toddler. Or Ebubu.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentennyIsBack: 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2023
DOptical:

Kobosi was vile on the show and will always be called out! So what gibberish are you saying exactly? She was vile to both the girls and guys unprovoked. Now her man hunting toxic minions are saying it's Yemi's fans that are controlling him not to be friendly with her. Lmao. The audacity! She had better go meet toddler. Or even Ebubu.
I can't believe you are saying this?
Okay you have said it a 100 times about Khosi being vile....we get it esp being a fan of Yemi
But the show is over!
As in everyone has moved on just like every Biggie reality show so its surprising and quite exhausting that you keep regurgitating the same narrative over an over again!
It ain't healthy guy/lady!
Interesting,the Yemi you are carrying beef on his behalf has long moved on and probably doing well financially with so many endorsements!
move on please...its not that deep!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
bentennyIsBack:

I can't believe you are saying this?
Okay you have said it a 100 times about Khosi being vile....we get it esp being a fan of Yemi
But the show is over!
As in everyone has moved on just like every Biggie reality show so its surprising and quite exhausting that you keep regurgitating the same narrative over an over again!
It ain't healthy guy/lady!
Interesting,the Yemi you are carrying beef on his behalf has long moved on and probably doing well financially with so many endorsements!
move on please...its not that deep!

It's deep while her toxic minions are still saying gibberish out there.

Why are you even pained that someone who was vile was called out?

Apart from Yemi, what about the several girls whom she kept saying rubbish about on the show unprovoked?

Someone who kept sabotaging Yemi to everyone apart from playing useless victim yet her man hunting toxic minions want Yemi to be friendly with her? She would go say shit about Yemi to others for her attention seeking validation but at the same time, would return to tell Yemi that others were saying shit about Yemi while excluding herself? Yemi never said shit about this toxic ugly clown. He didn't say shit about anyone as a matter of fact. Her toxic minions are now saying it's Yemi fans that are controlling him not to be with her. Lol. The audacity. She had better go meet Toddler.

She played a toxic game. No one even cared about her man hunting ways but her blackmail, hypocrisy and victim-card playing nonsense and toxicity..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
I have no problem with anyone saying shit about those who said shit about him and that was exactly what Adekunle did. No one can even cry woes because they said shit about him and were rude to him.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
Una wey dey watch the reunion get power. The last good one was the Double Wahala season.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
bentenny:

Nah Mon cherie back and forth with Amaka dey make me laugh cheesy cheesy
So many things happened in the house that we are aware of...Thats why i believe there should be at least 2 channels showing different cams!
Bella will always be bella
Didn't know Pharmsavi had beef with eloswag to a point that elowag mother even had to intervene!
Lol…mon Cherie and Amaka haven’t told us exactly what their problem is cos I think it’s deeper than we think.
They call it a reality show but it’s just an over edited scripted show where they only show us scenes which suits their agenda!
Lmao!
So many things happened in that house despite how 2 channels showed different scenes at the beginning of the show…even if they decide to air the show in two different channels from the beginning to the end ,they would still edit and hide some ‘clips’ from the public.
Bella is such an irritant and I still wonder why and how she managed to gain so much fans!
Wow!
Eloswag seems to be an evil and treacherous person and I don’t think he’ll ever stay out of trouble.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
DOptical:

You got mouth to yap over Yemi, so wetin happened na? Take drink and rest 😂
Yemi is inconsequential,so stop trying to force me to drag himgrin

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
bentennyIsBack:

The BBT show is over!
Shit happened!

Kwa kwa kea kwa
Isn’t it obvious that Khosi’s the air he breathes?grin
Let him continue to cry over hergrin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Yemi is inconsequential,so stop trying to force me to drag himgrin

It's your vulture who's a pointless nobody! Na Toddler talk am 🤣

To think her toxic ass was even laughing at her fellow housemates, including the SA housemates' visit unprovoked yet had worse visit.. Was her toxic minions expecting Naija to be walking on their heads over an ugly toxic vulture whose main content was all about blackmailing and playing the victim after men hunting, as well as saying shit about her fellow housemates unprovoked due to her entitlement over the men? That would be weird. As a matter of fact, The bar was too low!

Then her toxic minions started wailing about Yemi not hanging out with her while saying Yemi's fans were controlling him blah blah blah
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2023
DOptical:

It's your vulture who's a pointless nobody! Na Toddler talk am 🤣

To think her toxic ass was even laughing at her fellow housemates, including the SA housemates' visit unprovoked yet had worse visit.. Was her toxic minions expecting Naija to be walking on their heads over an ugly toxic vulture whose main content was all about blackmailing and playing the victim after men hunting, as well as saying shit about her fellow housemates unprovoked due to her entitlement over the men? That would be weird. As a matter of fact, The bar was too low!

Then her toxic minions started wailing about Yemi not hanging out with her while saying Yemi's fans were controlling him blah blah blah
How come you wrote a thesis about my “vulture” whom you don’t seem to like?grin
Aren’t you obsessed?grin

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Tatiana4u:

How come you wrote a thesis about my “vulture” whom you don’t seem to like?grin
Aren’t you obsessed?grin

Your vulture issa pointless nobody according to Toddler. her man hunting toxic minions kept wailing because Yemi wouldn't hang out with her 😂

Dunno what they were expecting from Yemi nor why they were wailing. lmao.. They wanna saddle Yemi with that ugly vulture thing. lol. God forbid. Yemi's fans aren't controlling him. Ship isn't by force! He doesn't want her toxicity.. Toddler dey there for her. Her 4 yrs relationship dey there for her too.

take Heinekenn drink and rest. See Yemi cregx na 🔥 I can see why they're wailing & obsessed. I'm obsessed too 😝

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Meanwhile Chichi really messed herself up by frolicking with Deji who gives me gay vibes…dude isn’t worth a dime and he’s a piece of shit!
See how she turned herself into a clown by explaining rubbish,instead of utilizing her last chance of selling herself on TV!
Her relationship with that unserious guy was bound to fail but she desperately needed a guy to call her own in the house…she should have just moved on,instead of explaining and indicting herself while sounding like a dumb village teenage girl who got jilted!
I Dey shame on her behalf!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentennyIsBack: 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
DOptical:

Kobosi was vile on the show and will always be called out! So what gibberish are you saying exactly? She was vile to both the girls and the guys unprovoked. Now her man hunting toxic minions are saying it's Yemi's fans that are controlling him not to be friendly with her. Lmao. The audacity! She had better go meet toddler. Or Ebubu.
Okay nor vex continue!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentennyIsBack: 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
DOptical:

It's deep while her toxic minions are still saying gibberish out there.

Why are you even pained that someone who was vile was called out?

Apart from Yemi, what about the several girls whom she kept saying rubbish about on the show unprovoked?

Someone who kept sabotaging Yemi to everyone apart from playing useless victim yet her man hunting toxic minions want Yemi to be friendly with her? She would go say shit about Yemi to others for her attention seeking validation but at the same time, would return to tell Yemi that others were saying shit about Yemi while excluding herself? Yemi never said shit about this toxic ugly clown. He didn't say shit about anyone as a matter of fact. Her toxic minions are now saying it's Yemi fans that are controlling him not to be with her. Lol. The audacity. She had better go meet Toddler.

She played a toxic game. No one even cared about her man hunting ways but her blackmail, hypocrisy and victim-card playing nonsense and toxicity..

Ok Continue!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentennyIsBack: 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kea kwa
Isn’t it obvious that Khosi’s the air he breathes?grin
Let him continue to cry over hergrin
My problem is the length of the write-ups!
I can't believe someone will take their time to do these kind of write-ups over a show that is already over and the ex HMs including his fav have moved on with their lives!
Nah wa ohh
The obsession for me is scary!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:07am On Jun 22, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Meanwhile Chichi really messed herself up by frolicking with Deji who gives me gay vibes…dude isn’t worth a dime and he’s a piece of shit!
See how she turned herself into a clown by explaining rubbish,instead of utilizing her last chance of selling herself on TV!
Her relationship with that unserious guy was bound to fail but she desperately needed a guy to call her own in the house…she should have just moved on,instead of explaining and indicting herself while sounding like a dumb village teenage girl who got jilted!
She fall hand sha!
This was her last chance to sell herself and show she has moved on but ended up proving she still had feelings for him and Deji will always be what he was in the house;a fake and a player who just wanted to nack and clean mouth!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:53am On Jun 22, 2023
Tatiana4u:
My dear sometimes I feel you always hold women to a higher morality standard than men and it is not fair. Views like these is what reinforces the stereotypes that men should be excused for whatever nonsense they do and it isn't fair on women.
After watching the reunion yesterday you cannot fault Chi Chi alone but were at fault here. I love that Chi Chi defended herself. She fall in love she nor kill person. There is nothing to be ashamed of there.
You should rather be ashamed of dishonest, manipulative people like Deji who was gaslighting Chi Chi.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:55am On Jun 22, 2023
bentenny:

She fall hand sha!
This was her last chance to sell herself and show she has moved on but ended up proving she still had feelings for him and Deji will always be what he was in the house;a fake and a player who just wanted to nack and clean mouth!
That is why Deji is a terrible person no need spinning it to pin the blame on Chi Chi while giving Deji a pat on the back that he has always been a "fake and a player." When some people are attracted to you they cannot always control their emotions if you don't like them let them know instead of gaslighting and manipulating them like Deji did and covering it up that he is a "fake and a player."

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:09am On Jun 22, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

That is why Deji is a terrible person no need spinning it to pin the blame on Chi Chi while giving Deji a pat on the back that he has always been a "fake and a player." When some people are attracted to you they cannot always control their emotions if you don't like them let them know instead of gaslighting and manipulating them like Deji did and covering it up that he is a "fake and a player."
Its my candid opinion which I am entitled to and no where did I praise or shield Deji from any blame like you are erroneously implying!

If truth must be told without sentiment,they were both terrible and played each other....unfortunately, Chichi came off worse because she was emotionally invested in a fellow ashewo guy she just met on a reality show and expects him to catch feelings like the zeeworld flicks on top yansh and boobs way him don see tire?

Within a month or two,they will be alright and both must have moved on with their lives!

Finally,Don't take this to heart because its not that deep!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 10:56am On Jun 22, 2023
Was Deji able to maintain eye contact with anybody during the reunion? His shifty eyes always irked me whenever I watched.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.