Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1088136 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:

The show is over,quit whining like a spoiled brat!

Will you keep quiet? Does that change the fact that her duckling self was toxic on the show? Does that overrule the toxic game they played with their toxic duckling or is it seniorman?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
bentenny:
Hmmmm this reunion sha grin

What else apart from ships. All of them fighthing over ship as usual 🤣 Na Ebuka go make me watch if I wan watch..

I think apart from the numerous ships that put me off, it was also the numerous entitlement and blandness too. I got interested a bit when the fake housemates were brought in. Adekunle and Chizzy spiced it a little but it was too late for me to see reason 🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:09am On Jun 11, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Amaka,Bryan,Chi chi and Chomzy will give us mad contents!
Lmao!
I can’t wait!
Omoh 19 June wan far ohh grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:10am On Jun 11, 2023
DOptical:

What else apart from ships. All of them fighthing over ship as usual 🤣 Na Ebuka go make me watch if I wan watch..

I think apart from the numerous ships that put me off, it was also the numerous entitlement and blandness too. I got interested a bit when the fake housemates were brought in. Adekunle and Chizzy spiced it a little but it was too late for me to see reason 🤣
Ok
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
bentenny:

Omoh 19 June wan far ohh grin
Lol…it’s almost heregrin

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JobNeededUrgent: 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
Jubilancy:
Fine girl don enter when she enter a place heads turn #Nasku don show big brother ooo

#Akwaibom
are you an akwa ibomite?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:37am On Jun 14, 2023
DOptical:

Will you keep quiet? Does that change the fact that her duckling self was toxic on the show? Does that overrule the toxic game they played with their toxic duckling or is it seniorman?

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Your toxic duckling should thank the production for her win since she was their pet project. She should also thank Yemi because he was the catalyst who ensured her win since Yemi was the perfect suave man for the production to build the storyline for her hypocritical ugly toxic entitled ass.

In fact, If Yemi cregx wasn't on the show, I wouldn't even have watched the edition to begin with. He was the major spice. Not to mention the nonsensical boring production turning the whole show into shipping island show in the end. The nerves!

Yemi cregx is still one enigmatic character I tried to figure out on the show.. I loved the fact that he was different and an outliner when it looked like everyone was gunning for the usual boring shipping trope. I mean he had several interests but was still adamant about not wanting a ship which he informed everyone by the way and was even trying to matchmake the several girls interested in him..

Apart from the fact that Yemi cregx didn't want any ship nor stress thus the reason why he obviously didn't ask out anyone to begin with and also informed all the ladies interested in him on the show that he didn't want to be boxed up (until the production & Kobosi constant blackmail forced him into a ship anyway), however, he wanted drama & fun nonetheless 😅

I first clocked it when he asked Toddler to go sleep in Kobosi's bed while shipping toddler with Nelisa but I guessed that probably made Toddler to believe that Yemi was having intimacy with Nelisa. Anyway, he and was the reason why Yemi asked him to go sleep in Kobosi's bed and that led Toddler to go confirm his nonsense theory with the attention seeking Kobosi whose insecurities wasn't helping matters with her constant toxic diatribe, thus toddler started believing his lies and wanted to spite Yemi in return because he thought Yemi was having intimacy with Nelisa even though Nelisa already left his ass for Meli.

That aside, another time I clocked was Yemi's funny reply when the housemates informed him that Blue was playing a game with him, even though she wasn't. Yemi's answer was quite surprising which I didn't expect. His reply was he would help her play her game 🤣 I ​was surprised by his answer because he was expected to feel a typa way and even probably distant himself but no, he said he would even help her with her game 🤣 That was an unexpected answer from him 🤣 (mehn, he did help Blue with her game because it was Yemi who gave her the buzz on the show)..

Anyway, I eventually understood Yemi better after some days or a week later when he added that the whole drama he always had especially at night was to ensure the show wasn't boring but fun for everyone, even at night.. He just wanted drama and fun. He was even trying to matchmake Blue with Marvin at some point🤣 He was so unpredictable 🤣

A carefree fun soul who just wanted to create fun despite an entitled hypocritical duckling wanting to box him into a ship, even though Yemi didn't ask out her ugly ass in the first place. Being soft hearted though, he accepted the manhunting ugly duckling, considering she kept forcing herself on him and wouldn't leave his bed alone anyway, however he simply asked her not to condition him. He was even asking toddler to go sleep in Kobosi's bed while also asking Kobosi to continue to carry on with toddler but should stop giving him any stupid ultimatum which even got Kobosi begging him not to leave her. Man just wanted to be free from everyone and have his fun 🤣 Another unpredictable move. I guess that was when the production started getting bewildered, thus probably had to wade into the equation for their toxic duckling because they didn't know what Yemi would do next and man, Yemi was quite entertaining with his unpredictability and even gave us "usher" artistry content and all..

The production coupled with the housemates more or less forced and blackmailed Yemi into a nonsensical ship with the entitled victim card playing hypocritical toxic duckling since the production thought we came to watch nonsensical boring ships on the show and even gave Yemi such impression. Meanwhile, Yemi was still always in his bed like he always did at light out but had to let go of his carefree ways and flirting with Blue since it looked like it was what the production was projecting to him of the viewers. Of course we ended knowing why Yemi bdidn't want the stress of a ship with any lady on the show and tbh, he should have had a right to it on the show because it's not by force, let alone a toxic lady.

Anyway, the show became boring and predictable as soon as Yemi entered into ship and he was even trying to help Nelisa with ship since he thought that was what the viewers wanted, thanks to the production.. . Well, I stopped watching regularly like I did at the beginning after that. And when Yemi eventually left, the whole show packed!!! The show even started advertising their shipping nonsense and some were even asking why people stopped watching their shipping show. The nerves!

That said, Yemi cregx was still the enigma in all the editions I have seen for me! Full of vibes, entertaining, soft/kind and unmalicious. I couldn't have stanned harder! I have never seen such a character on the show. I have never seen such a male beauty with such sex appeal, charisma and dazzling smiles on the show too.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2023
DOptical:

Your toxic duckling should thank the production for her win since she was their pet project. She should also thank Yemi because he was the catalyst who ensured her win since Yemi was the perfect suave man for the production to build the storyline for her hypocritical ugly toxic entitled ass.

In fact, If Yemi cregx wasn't on the show, I wouldn't even have watched the edition to begin with. He was the major spice. Not to mention the nonsensical boring production turning the whole show into shipping island show in the end. The nerves!

Yemi cregx is still one enigmatic character I tried to understand on the show.. I loved the fact that he was different and an outliner when it looked like everyone was gunning for the usual boring shipping trope. I mean he had several interests but was still adamant about not wanting a ship which he informed everyone by the way and was even trying to matchmake the several girls interested in him..

Apart from the fact that Yemi cregx didn't want any ship nor stress thus the reason why he obviously didn't ask out anyone to begin with and also informed all the ladies interested in him on the show that he didn't want to be boxed up (until the production & Kobosi constant blackmail forced him into a ship anyway), however, he wanted drama nonetheless 😅

The fact that he wanted drama. I loved that 🤣 I first clocked it when he asked Toddler to go sleep in Kobosi's bed while shipping toddler with Nelisa in the earlier week but I guessed that probably made Toddler to believe that Yemi was having intimacy with Nelisa and was the reason why Yemi asked him to go sleep in Kobosi's bed and that led Toddler to go confirm his nonsense theory with the attention seeking Kobosi whose insecurities wasn't helping matters with her constant toxic diatribe, thus toddler started believing his lies and wanted to spite Yemi in return because he thought Yemi hated him..

That aside, another time I clocked was Yemi's funny reply when the housemates informed him that Blue was playing a game with him, even though she wasn't. Yemi's answer was quite surprising which I didn't expect. His reply was he would help her play her game 🤣 I ​was surprised by his answer because he was expected to feel a typa way and even probably distant himself but no, he said he would even help her with her game 🤣 That was an unexpected answer from him 🤣 (mehn, he did help Blue with her game because it was Yemi who gave her the buzz on the show)..

Anyway, I eventually understood Yemi better after some days or a week later when he added that the whole drama he always had especially at night was to ensure the show wasn't boring but fun for everyone, even at night.. He just wanted drama and fun. He was even trying to matchmake Blue with Marvin at some point🤣 He was so unpredictable 🤣

A carefree fun soul who just wanted to create fun despite an entitled hypocritical duckling wanting to box him into a ship, even though Yemi didn't ask out her ugly ass in the first place. Being soft hearted though, he accepted the manhunting ugly duckling, considering she kept forcing herself on him and wouldn't leave his bed alone anyway, however he simply asked her not to condition him. He was even asking toddler to go sleep in Kobosi's bed while also asking Kobosi to continue to carry on with toddler but should stop giving him any stupid ultimatum which even got Kobosi begging him not to leave her. Man just wanted to be free from everyone and have his fun 🤣 Another unpredictable move. I guess that was when the production started getting bewildered, thus had to wade into the equation for their toxic duckling because they didn't know what Yemi would do next and man, Yemi was quite entertaining with his unpredictability and even gave us "usher" artistry content and all..

The production more or less forced and blackmailed Yemi into a nonsensical ship with the entitled victim card playing hypocritical toxic duckling since the production thought we came to watch nonsensical boring ships on the show and even gave Yemi such impression. Meanwhile, Yemi was still always in his bed like he always did at light out but had to let go of his carefree ways and flirting with Blue since it looked like it was what the production was projecting to him of the viewers. Of course we ended knowing why Yemi bdidn't want the stress of a ship with any lady on the show and tbh, he should have had a right to it on the show because it's not by force, let alone a toxic lady.

Anyway, the show became boring and predictable as soon as Yemi entered into ship and he was even trying to help Nelisa with ship since he thought that was what the viewers wanted, thanks to the production.. . Well, I stopped watching regularly like I did at the beginning after that. And when Yemi eventually left, the whole show packed!!! The show even started advertising their shipping nonsense and some were even asking why people stopped watching their shipping show. The nerves!

That said, Yemi cregx was still the enigma in all the editions I have seen for me! Full of vibes, entertaining, soft/kind and unmalicious. I couldn't have stanned harder! I have never seen such a character on the show. I have never seen such a male beauty with such sex appeal, charisma and dazzling smiles on the show too.
Seriously, how much is Esther’s start price?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
finallybusy:
Seriously, how much is Esther’s start price?

This one is still obsessed with Esther because relationship is by force. Which one are you? Obsessed entitled Fraudulent fans or obsessed entitled victim card playing toxic fraudulent himself still wailing since forever over Esther!! One would think he wasn't with Isiloma.. No go meet Isiloma.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
DOptical:

Yemi cregx is still one enigmatic character I tried to figure out on the show.. I loved the fact that he was different and an outliner when it looked like everyone was gunning for the usual boring shipping trope. I mean he had several interests but was still adamant about not wanting a ship which he informed everyone by the way and was even trying to matchmake the several girls interested in him..

Apart from the fact that Yemi cregx didn't want any ship nor stress thus the reason why he obviously didn't ask out anyone to begin with and also informed all the ladies interested in him on the show that he didn't want to be boxed up (until the production & Kobosi constant blackmail forced him into a ship anyway), however, he wanted drama & fun nonetheless 😅

I first clocked it when he asked Toddler to go sleep in Kobosi's bed while shipping toddler with Nelisa but I guessed that probably made Toddler to believe that Yemi was having intimacy with Nelisa and was the reason why Yemi asked him to go sleep in Kobosi's bed and that led Toddler to go confirm his nonsense theory with the attention seeking Kobosi whose insecurities wasn't helping matters with her constant toxic diatribe, thus toddler started believing his lies and wanted to spite Yemi in return because he thought Yemi hated him..

A carefree fun soul who just wanted to create fun despite an entitled hypocritical duckling wanting to box him into a ship, even though Yemi didn't ask out her ugly ass in the first place. Being soft hearted though, he accepted the manhunting ugly duckling, considering she kept forcing herself on him and wouldn't leave his bed alone anyway, however he simply asked her not to condition him. He was even asking toddler to go sleep in Kobosi's bed while also asking Kobosi to continue to carry on with toddler but should stop giving him any stupid ultimatum which even got Kobosi begging him not to leave her. Man just wanted to be free from everyone and have his fun 🤣 Another unpredictable move. I guess that was when the production started getting bewildered, thus probably had to wade into the equation for their toxic duckling because they didn't know what Yemi would do next and man, Yemi was quite entertaining with his unpredictability and even gave us "usher" artistry content and all..

The production coupled with the housemates more or less forced and blackmailed Yemi into a nonsensical ship with the entitled victim card playing hypocritical toxic duckling since the production thought we came to watch nonsensical boring ships on the show and even gave Yemi such impression. Meanwhile, Yemi was still always in his bed like he always did at light out but had to let go of his carefree ways and flirting with Blue since it looked like it was what the production was projecting to him of the viewers. Of course we ended knowing why Yemi bdidn't want the stress of a ship with any lady on the show and tbh, he should have had a right to it on the show because it's not by force, let alone a toxic lady.

He also had the biggest character arc. He didn't want the stress of a ship with anyone and we eventually found out why he didn't, without him disclosing to us.. We don't even have to find out why a housemate doesn't want a ship in the first place because shipping shouldn't by force in the first place and it's not a shipping show. No one brought anyone from their house to the show! It's not a shipping show! High time everyone realized this. The audacity!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
While toddler was targeting Yemi over Nelisa, he didn't even know Nelisa already left his ass for Meli. Speaking of Meli, even though I didn't really bother about his hating ass who was hating Yemi unprovoked. I dunno why he even hated Yemi unwarranted to begin with. It could probably be tied to Sandra because he always said he knew Sandra liked Yemi blah blah blah. Whatever.. Anyway, I felt he was targeting the lady close to toddler whereas toddler was focussing his attention on Yemi. Lol. I don't even think he wanted to do that intentionally at first because he probably thought he was attacking Yemi with Nelisa since he confirmed with Blue that Nelisa liked Yemi but stepped back cos of kobosi but after Nelisa, he was like, why not, I should have that girl not him, everytime he thought toddler wanted to score a girl, even though toddler was basically scrapping the bottom plate with him 😅

Instead of toddler to focus his attention on Meli, he was focusing on Yemi 🤣, not helped by the attention seeking Kobosi putting lies into his head.. I remembered him asking Kobosi if something was going on between Yemi and Nelisa, only for Kobosi to tell him about Meli and also added that she also believed something was going on between Yemi and Nelisa. Then he continued to target Yemi to spite him..

I still don't understand Toddler deal with Yemi tbh. He wanted to be Yemi's close friend in the early week, then he suddenly changed either due to the game getting into his head or the attention seeking Kobosi feeding him with toxicity about Yemi hating him for her own attention validation..

Whichever ways, both duckling and toddler displayed toxicity on the show, not only to Yemi but even to others! Nobody cared about the whole shenanigans they had going because it's no one's business but constantly saying shit about others unprovoked was bullshit!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:57am On Jun 17, 2023
One thing is no one is even stopping anyone from their overplayed boring shipping, although it's high time people got into their heads that it ain't shipping show because it always stemmed from such mentality which needs to stop however, the main problem is the entitlement feeling over another housemate (a total stranger), blackmailing and playing the victim.

I don't even see how someone who left her bed or his bed to constantly go choke another person on his or her bed despite having a comfortable bed became a victim in the first place. The nerves! Some would even start their own useless victim play on the first day/ first week. If he or she doesn't want, leave him or her alone and stop demonising them.. it's not by force! Not to mention her hypocrisy and toxicity! I'm talking to the viewers as well..

Funnily enough, despite Yemi not wanting a ship, he still helped people with their game either by helping to matchmake for those that wanted shipping trope or give content buzz for those who wouldn't leave him alone anyway. He wasn't harsh nor malicious. But what did he get for it? And what did the SA production and their media do? Demonised the only major buzz on the show for an entitled hypocritical ugly victim-card playing toxic lunatic, only to start to ask people why they stopped watching? The nerves!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
Eeghe and co gave Efe the victory because of his “based on logistics” and “Warri” chants, were ready to give Omashola the prize from repeating the same if Mercy didn’t create “queen of highlights.” Whitemoney came with “who dey breet?!” and Eeghe happily handed him the grand prize because they shared kinship. Phyna observed this and crafted “who dey?!” She won Level Up.

I don wash hand comot the show. Nothing concern me again. You people should enjoy. You too, DOptical.

If Endemol decides to throw a celebrity BBNaija special, Odumodublvck will surely win the edition from employing the chant "Ekelebe stunner!" What a formulaic way to guarantee success.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
finallybusy:
Eeghe and co gave Efe the victory because of his “based on logistics” and “Warri” chants, were ready to give Omashola the prize from repeating the same if Mercy didn’t create “queen of highlights.” Whitemoney came with “who dey breet?!” and Eeghe happily handed him the grand prize because they shared kinship. Phyna observed this and crafted “who dey?!” She won Level Up.

I don wash hand comot the show. Nothing concern me again. You people should enjoy. You too, DOptical.
grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
Just one shalaye from chi chi,everywhere don scatter!
Lmao!
So Deji was an Ozo in secret and a Kidd in the open?
No wonder Chi chi fell for him…lolgrin
Btw,why is Bella always sounding like an illiterate onitsha market woman?
Tueh!
I can’t wait for tonight Abeg!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
DOptical:
One thing is no one is even stopping anyone from their overplayed boring shipping, although it's high time people got into their heads that it ain't shipping show because it always stemmed from such mentality which needs to stop however, the main problem is the entitlement feeling over another housemate (a total stranger), blackmailing and playing the victim.

I don't even see how someone who left her bed or his bed to constantly go choke another person on his or her bed despite having a comfortable bed became a victim in the first place. The nerves! Some would even start their own useless victim play on the first day/ first week. If he or she doesn't want, leave him or her alone and stop demonising them.. it's not by force! Not to mention her hypocrisy and toxicity! I'm talking to the viewers as well..

Funnily enough, despite Yemi not wanting a ship, he still helped people with their game either by helping to matchmake for those that wanted shipping trope or give content buzz for those who wouldn't leave him alone anyway. He wasn't harsh nor malicious. But what did he get for it? And what did the SA production and their media do? Demonised the only major buzz on the show for an entitled hypocritical ugly victim-card playing toxic lunatic, only to start to ask people why they stopped watching? The nerves!
Are you still wailing about Yemi’s failure?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Your low budget Kidd got played and he will remain a loser!
By the time Blue Aiva is through with him,he will regret ever messing with South African women!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Are you still wailing about Yemi’s failure?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Your low budget Kidd got played and he will remain a loser!
By the time Blue Aiva is through with him,he will regret ever messing with South African women!

You're the one wailing.. You and your production duckling are the losers. Played who by climbing into Yemi's bed every night but rather went to toilet to go meet Toddler while denying Toddler in front of Yemi? 🤣 Yemi even asked her to go be with Toddler at some point. Shouldn't she have even used Yemi's HOH opportunity to go sleep in Toddler's bed but no, she wouldn't let Yemi's bed rest and wouldn't allow Yemi to go sleep in HOH room because she didn't want him close to Nelisa who had crush on Yemi.. Her toxic ass had even threatened to disqualify herself over Yemi which got Yemi scared. Funny Yemi didn't even ask her out and was in his bed 🤣

She should thank the production who wanted her to win and Yemi for being the perfect charming suave guy who gave her the buzz on the show. He gave Blue the buzz too and made the show entertaining. Yemi is who he is. He's own unique man. Enigmatic, Entertaining, Happy Soul, Kind, Unproblematic/Unmalicious, the Matchmaker 😎

He tried matchmaking Ipeleng with his friend, Juicy when Juicy said he liked her, despite the fact that Ipeleng told Yemi she had interest in him. He tried matchmaking Nelisa with Toddler too. He tried matchmaking Blue with Marvin but Blue wouldn't budge etc.. In fact, He had even wanted to remove himself from the whole Duckling & Blue equation in the end and live his single life without stress thus the reason why he was trying to merge Blue with Marvin and why he asked Toddler to go sleep in Duckling's bed. The production and the housemates simply manipulated him into ship with Duckling by giving him the impression that the viewers wanted a ship. My guy doesn't like shipping stress 🤣abeg and he was always honest about it. Even though we ended up knowing why he didn't want the stress of a ship.. the show shouldn't be shipping show

Anyway, the productin wanted her to win. Still doesn't change the fact that your senior man is a toxic Duckling! Found out that she kept chasing after Yemi when she arrived in Nigeria.. She was seen filming him from a distance and quickly ran to JP drive because she thought she would see Yemi thus ended up missing her flight 🤣 I understand her obsession though. I would do same too 😅 See the Black Beauty 🥰 If he smiles at you, your own don go 🤣 She should go meet Toddler abeg. I heard Toddler doesn't even want to hear toxic Duckling name sef.. He rather go with Nelisa & Tsatsi

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
DOptical:

You're the one wailing.. You and your production duckling are the losers. Played who by climbing into Yemi's bed every night but rather went to toilet to go meet Toddler while denying Toddler in front of Yemi? 🤣 Yemi even asked her to go be with Toddler at some point. Shouldn't she have even used Yemi's HOH opportunity to go sleep in Toddler's bed but no, she wouldn't let Yemi's bed rest and wouldn't allow Yemi to go sleep in HOH room because she didn't want him close to Nelisa who had crush on Yemi.. She had even wanted to disqualify herself over Yemi which got Yemi scared. Funny Yemi didn't even ask her out and was in his bed 🤣

She should thank the production who wanted her to win and Yemi for being the perfect charming suave guy who gave her the buzz on the show. He gave Blue the buzz too and made the show entertaining. Yemi is who he is. He's own unique man. Enigmatic, Entertaining, Happy Soul, Kind, Unproblematic/Unmalicious, the Matchmaker 😎

He tried matchmaking Ipeleng with his friend, Juicy when Juicy said he liked her, despite the fact that Ipeleng told Yemi she had interest in him. He tried matchmaking Nelisa with Toddler too. He tried matchmaking Blue with Marvin but Blue wouldn't budge etc.. In fact, He had even wanted to remove himself from the whole Duckling & Blue equation in the end and live his single life without stress thus the reason why he was trying to merge Blue with Marvin and why he asked Toddler to go sleep in Duckling's bed. The production and the housemates simply manipulated him into ship with Duckling by giving him the impression that the viewers wanted a ship. My guy doesn't like shipping stress 🤣abeg and he was always honest about it. Even though we ended up knowing why he didn't want a ship however, it's high time people should be left alone on the show if they don't want a ship. It's not by force..

Anyway, the productin wanted her to win. Still doesn't change the fact that your senior man is a toxic Duckling! Found out that she kept chasing after Yemi when she arrived in Nigeria.. She was seen filming him from a distance and quickly ran to JP drive because she thought she would see Yemi thus ended up missing her flight 🤣 I understand her obsession though. I would do same too 😅 See the Black Beauty 🥰 If he smiles at you, your own don go 🤣 She should go meet Toddler na. I heard Toddler doesn't even want to hear toxic Duckling name sef.. He rather go with Nelisa & Tsatsi

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
Omor e don start ohh
The reunion
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
Adekunle: hard guy hard guy grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

You say wha?

See my black Beauty. Even me sef dey drool. I no blame your toxic duckie for drooling 🤣 Let her go meet Toddler though.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2023
DOptical:

You say wha?

See my black Beauty. Even me sef dey drool. I no blame your toxic duckie for drooling 🤣 Let her go meet Toddler though.

Ebubu dey there for her too, after all she almost gave puna to Ebubu after Toddler left..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
Heard Toddler said Duckling is a pointless nobody. Toddler is so irritated by her mehn 😅 I remembered how she would go flirt with Toddler for her attention validation and then would return to tell Yemi that it was Toddler disturbing her by flirting with her and she had been rebuffing him but her ugly toxic ass would return to tell Toddler that Yemi hated him 😂

Yemi had even thought it was Toddler flirting with her because of what duckling had been telling him, although he didn't mind at the beginning and had even wanted to matchmake them together 😂 until it looked like the production and the housemates were projecting shipping to him. He had even told the housemates while some housemates were telling him to be with Duckling that it seemed the people out there preferred him to be with Duckling 😅 Even at that, he had told her to leave him alone and go be with toddler. He wanted her to be the one to leave but she wouldn't budge/leave his bed and wouldn't let him sleep in HOH room. My guy was so tired of the whole shipping stress 🤣 No wonder he quickly ran out after he was evicted 😅 She came to Naija and was stalking Yemi. Didn't she say Yemi is her first heaven with a guy? 😅 Can't even blame her 🤣 her best sexual chemistry guy according to her 😅 She should go meet Toddler abeg.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
Level up reunion has started 😅
The Shipping menace season 🤣
Ebuka was out for their blood 😂 Serving them their cold dish 😅😎

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
One thing about Ebuka is he knows how to dig info out from you and when everything is finally out in the open and the whole chaos set in after shaking tables, he will start looking at the chaos around him as if he's the innocent one who did nothing 😂 He's a mood. I like him. Well, he's innocent because he didn't ask anyone to go into ships. Level up shipping was a menace! One would think it was a shipping show.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
DOptical:
Heard Toddler said Duckling is a pointless nobody. Toddler is so irritated by her mehn 😅 I remembered how she would go flirt with Toddler for her attention validation and then would return to tell Yemi that it was Toddler disturbing her by flirting with her and she had been rebuffing him but her ugly toxic ass would return to tell Toddler that Yemi hated him 😂

Yemi had even thought it was Toddler flirting with her because of what duckling had been telling him, although he didn't mind at the beginning and had even wanted to matchmake them together 😂 until it looked like the production and the housemates were projecting shipping to him. He had even told the housemates while some housemates were telling him to be with Duckling that it seemed the people out there preferred him to be with Duckling 😅 Even at that, he had told her to leave him alone and go be with toddler. He wanted her to be the one to leave but she wouldn't budge/leave his bed and wouldn't let him sleep in HOH room. My guy was so tired of the whole shipping stress 🤣 No wonder he quickly ran out after he was evicted 😅 She came to Naija and was stalking Yemi. Didn't she say Yemi is her first heaven with a guy? 😅 Can't even blame her 🤣 her best sexual chemistry guy according to her 😅 She should go meet Toddler abeg.

Funnily, I don't even know why toddler got with Duckling because if I recall at the beginning, he always told Tsatsi that Duckling was manipulative and he didn't like her. That was why Tsatsi was even trying to help him with Nelisa. I felt he got with toxic Duckling to spite Yemi since Duckling always lied to him that Yemi hated him and had been constantly nominating him..

Speaking of Yemi, I think Yemi doesn't mind anyone thou. Either ugly or not or a girl forcing herself on him or not but he doesn't like impediment or restrictions.. he had even even wanted to free himself and live his single life without stress. Anyway, When he tried restricting himself towards the end because he thought that was what the viewers liked, he didn't like the whole stress and even felt relieved when he was evicted.

And it's high time people realized it ain't a shipping show! Let alone to one ugly toxic Duckling.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ebuka don start table shaking work grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
Why’s everyone dragging Adekunle and calling him a liar?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
Bella’s achievements are centered around being a sister in law to Flavor and inhaling Sheggz’s smell!
Yuck!
Can’t do anything on her own….with her annoying voice!
Tueh!
Mgbeke feeling funky!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.