Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1094909 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:21am On Jan 27, 2023
rainluv:

I sharap!! i no longer do epistles? Coward!!
I don't even know how to write simple sentences not to talk of epistles

who dash me monkey Stark illiterate Olodo!
Fool Yet I had the power to shatter the little life u had to pieces and still whipping ur burnt butthole to tears!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:24am On Jan 27, 2023
Amya:

My problem with people like you is you think it's okay to try to throw personal jabs because we're bantering about people on our screens. It's not a good look for you.

Well, you can't my mind about what I saw, which was that Yemi was cowering when he was confronted. He was scared plain and simple.
So you expect Yemi to continue shouting or he should punch him abi??

Nah,my boy ain't no sissy to be throwing tantrums here and there.he came to confront Miracle to his face and that is okay,no need to do too much

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:36am On Jan 27, 2023
Current love situation in Biggie's house

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2023
Yemi confronting miracle is the best thing I’ve ever witnessed

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2023
Smoothgio:

Who are your favorites so far

This is still a first assessment (I sadly have not watched a substantial amount for informed feelings/takes)
But, I find myself enjoying Olivia, Juicy Jay, Yemi’s persons the most
Kanaga is beautiful and sexy, I wanna love him and I am keeping my heart open. Same for Nelisa and Blue. Ebubu and Mmeli too.

I decidedly do not like Jenny O, IPeleng (my first fav), Lukay, Thanang, Khosi for now

But you know what? Feelings are very fluid for me, I navigate them until they settle
So I watch still
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 10:41am On Jan 27, 2023
QueenSindel:
Fool Yet I had the power to shatter the little life u had to pieces and still whipping ur burnt butthole to tears!!

while calling on your saviors to come deliver you or cowering into your other alternates to famz me

is it not you again? Deflated baboon

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2023
Geezeem:

No longer Marvin?
You are too predictable! grin
Yemi has always been my fave and with his voting percentage this week - a potential winner.😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 10:43am On Jan 27, 2023
Amya:

Why wasn't he stammering when he did the confrontation though? Stammering aside, he also felt deflated when he was cornered. All that gragra disappeared.

Why are you so hellbent on pushing this funny narrative of "fear catch Yemi when Miracle confronted him" ? What even makes you think that Miracle can beat Yemi in a physical fight ? Why on earth will fear catch any Yoruba man if physically confronted by an Igbo man ? The funny narratives you are trying to push forward will never fly ! The likes of Israel Adesanya,Anthony Joshua, Odunayo Adekuoroye etc are not even Igbo; they Yoruba,if it is your idea to make us believe that Igbo are fighters and stronger than every other tribe ! So, where is this funny "fear catch Yemi" noise coming from ? I bet you've never even seen where an aboki beat up an Igbo guy hands down in a physical fight before ! I have seen it,trust me. You'll be making a fatal mistake if it ever crosses your mind that Miracle has any advantage over Yemi when the shit really gets down to a brawl !

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:48am On Jan 27, 2023
Person say Yemi was cowering when miracle was confronted him... grin grin grin...
Yemi look like who go fear miracle...Yemi don clear the murfuvka first, so why should he be shouting again when he don gain wet in he want....next time, sissi miracle will know how to be a guy guy person

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 10:48am On Jan 27, 2023
Geezeem:

This will never be Brayan or Hermes...

E be like I don dey like Yemi ooo. grin

I dont like people who talk behind others back

One of the reasons I liked Sheggs...if he feels certain type of way about you you'd know...he will say it to your face...las las na fight

I hate cowards!

Which sheggz are u talking about ,is it the one we watched of level up

Sheggz that was always crying and talking about adekunle to the housemates ,and making them hate him ,is that one a man

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:52am On Jan 27, 2023
Geezeem:

Collect person wey dey pregnant for us already? You wan make she be single mother?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Robertgreene1(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Stop pushing this Kanaga guy that has no personality. Tatsi only chose him because she knew her options were limited. Kanaga is not feeling the girl. It is obvious. And the other girls are not feeling Kanaga. So he’s basically stuck like Ebubu, Marvin, Justin, Theo and Blackboy.

If girls were feeling him, you will see them gravitating around him the way they do effortlessly to Yemi, Juicy, Mmeli and Thabang. Girls are not very attracted to skinny and lanky guys. That’s the truth.

I know you want to push him as a strong contender for your own personal/tribalistic agenda but it ain’t gonna work, so don’t waste your time.
I had to like..then unlike ur post again...as u were making Sense untill u got to dt "girls don't like skinny and lanky guys" line...was groovy not "lanky" in a way...re Marvin..theo...Justin...d other guys u correctly asserted dat re not getting d girls' attention skinny?

Look..those HMs rent actually feeling each other that much except in extremely rare cases like last seasons Beauty's obsession with Groovy...they all gravitate to the HMs they feel re d most visible and laden with content and drama and hence more screen time..U think Yvonne gives a flying fvck abt juicy Jay?..lol.. dont u see d way she looks at him wit so much disgust.. she prolly sees him as just an over fed baby...she is just stuck wit him cus he brings d contents..d laughters..d screen time..he's visible...he's all over d place...but kanaga is invisible...he's a bit shy..nd not good at long conversations...above all he isolates himself wit tsatsii...another shy and invisible Hm..that's y d other girls all seem 2 gravitate away from him...and not abt been skinny and lanky okay!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 11:01am On Jan 27, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Why are you so hellbent on pushing this funny narrative of "fear catch Yemi when Miracle confronted him" ? What even makes you think that Miracle can beat Yemi in a physical fight ? Why on earth will fear catch any Yoruba man if physically confronted by an Igbo man ? The funny narratives you are trying to push forward will never fly ! The likes of Israel Adesanya,Anthony Joshua, Odunayo Adekuoroye etc are not even Igbo; they Yoruba,if it is your idea to make us believe that Igbo are fighters and stronger than every other tribe ! So, where is this funny "fear catch Yemi" noise coming from ? I bet you've never even seen where an aboki beat up an Igbo guy hands down in a physical fight before ! I have seen it,trust me. You'll be making a fatal mistake if it ever crosses your mind that Miracle has any advantage over Yemi when the shit really gets down to a brawl !
I don't think she implied tribes at all so I don't get where this is coming from

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2023
Where is Mr feelgood this one threebear dey fear grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2023
safarigirl:

Ipeleng o, she dey fear to come up for nomination, make she no comot, leave her grandpa lover.

If no be for xenophobia, how Ipeleng take enter Lukay trap?

Lol you're wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

this guy again. Always typing long epistles filled with gibberish. undecided make I no talk much so as not to appear a bigot

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2023
Sandra just got Blue to admit that she gets jealous sometimes when she sees khosi with Yemi
They were talking about the khosi and Blue situation yesterday.

She told Blue her advice to her Is either to cut yemi off or make a calendar.
There are 7 days in a week and 2 of them so. For 3 and half days. one of them gets him and the other gets him for the other 3 and half days

I dey shame for these girls sha.
Camera don show khosi tire
Camera person
We know that they are talking about khosi

This khosi yemi and blue love triangle is cringe and uninteresting.
This season is shaping up to be like level up another boring show about ships.
Sandra asked blue if he's ( Yemi) he only guy she's interested in and she said he's the only one she's really spoken to

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:29am On Jan 27, 2023
Sandra thank you for this session on Blue. Lol
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:30am On Jan 27, 2023
Lol, camera don show khosi again. Yemi has even gone to meet her.

Back to Sandra and Blue
Sandra says yemi is having the time of his life
Blue says she is too. Sandra says that's how it's supposed to be.
Having the time of your life. Don't box yourself in.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:32am On Jan 27, 2023
Sandra just said Khosi told her to talk to her brother (Yemi) lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:32am On Jan 27, 2023
I hope Sandra and Olivia survive this eviction sha cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2023
All this bitch bitch bitch Blue dey call Khosi since as she dey gist with Sandra. grin
On top fight for Man.
Sandra just dey make blue dey expose herself.

All I know is I don't want to miss the blue Vs Khosi fight that is building up.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Christology(m): 11:38am On Jan 27, 2023
Sandra is 💥💥💥💥💥

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:39am On Jan 27, 2023
Big brother

Abeg take me back to Sandra. undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 11:41am On Jan 27, 2023
Giel:
All this bitch bitch bitch Blue dey call Khosi since. grin
On top fight for Man.
Sandra just dey make blue dey expose herself.

All I know is I don't want to miss the blue Vs Khosi fight that is building up.
to me I think khosi no get brain you want deg cage man inside big brother house, them just start cos that blue go show am where. The girl you dey talk about no even fight am or talk anything to her
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

How this turned into a Yoruba VS Igbo thing is still baffling. Chineke!. Everything has to be brought down to this tribe VS this tribe. I know what I watched and I know the reactions I got from each.

When Yemi went confront to Miracle he was on a high. Miracle just staring arms akimbo and not talking back must have made him unpredictable especially he still came to confront Yemi in the bathroom. Yemi was almost whimpering and deflated in the bathroom scene. I was even angry at Yemi because I wanted Yemi to come out as the top alpha. That didn't happen.

Miracle is my least favourite HM in that house as I can see through his fake attempt at being good. Even while he was having the chat with Khosi I was critical of him in my comments here.

There are Yoruba's that can beat some Igbos and some Igbos and some Igbo that can beat Yorubas and even when when other tribes are added in, they will have winners and loser. Is Ebubu not Igbo? Wouldn't he beaten black and blue by the other guys in that house?

What tribalists like you have to learn is that a tribe is not a representative of one person. We're talking millions of people on each tribe here. How can stereotypes fit in those numbers.

Whether Yemi can beat up Miracle or Miracle can beat up Yemi is not what I care about. The only thing I know for sure was that Yemi seemed scared when Miracle confronted him in the bathroom. Take it or leave it.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 11:42am On Jan 27, 2023
QueenSindel:
Nobody famzes a toothless larva like u!! U are the no1 poopoo famzer here!!

but your silly ass have been calling on people to come save you..

rejected tissue paper

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 11:43am On Jan 27, 2023
I really wished Sandra could stay longer... she really has potential to create content too bad the line up doesn’t favour her... plus she is partnered to a weak HM...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:45am On Jan 27, 2023
Mrbllymer:
to me I think khosi no get brain you want deg cage man inside big brother house, them just start cos that blue go show am shege
No difference between khosi and blue.
Dem want fight for Man wey no send them
Yesterday khosi disgraced herself.
Today na blue dey disgrace herself with the help of Sandra

Make blue take am easy sha. The hand she wan use put pepper for khosi eye make she no make mistake rub am for her own eye

I'm just here for the fight building up between khosi and Blue.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:45am On Jan 27, 2023
rainluv:

but my silly ass have been calling on people to come save me..

I be rejected tissue paper
This foolish larva U are too slow and ur comebacks so weak tueh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 11:48am On Jan 27, 2023
otiloor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.