Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1094955 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:16am On Jan 27, 2023
Amya:
Yemi don vex.

This night content oporrr

Chai...I miss oooo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lovedoctor26(m): 8:16am On Jan 27, 2023
Yemi: 10, Miracle: 0.,,,sometimes sef if I dey vex, I dey stammer. So that one no be anything 😁😁😁
Amya:

All those one are just yarning. With the ginger he used in approaching Miracle, if Miracle had responded harshly, that confrontation would have easily resulted into blows. But the way Miracle with the bowler hat cocked his face to one side with the intent look of a cultist letting Yemi rant, was what saved the whole ish from escalating. When Miracle went to confront him the second time, fear catch Yemi and that's why he was stammering and couldn't find words to express himself again after all that initial gragra. Yemi fall hand sha.

Yemi would have earned my respect if he had waited till maybe today, then pulled Miracle to tell him he didn't like what he did. But he went to start cutting warning and later turned a stammer. Serious f-up

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 8:17am On Jan 27, 2023
Amya:

All those one are just yarning. With the ginger he used in approaching Miracle, if Miracle had responded harshly, that confrontation would have easily resulted into blows. But the way Miracle with the bowler hat cocked his face to one side with the intent look of a cultist letting Yemi rant, was what saved the whole ish from escalating. When Miracle went to confront him the second time, fear catch Yemi and that's why he was stammering and couldn't find words to express himself again after all that initial gragra. Yemi fall hand sha.

Yemi would have earned my respect if he had waited till maybe today, then pulled Miracle to tell him he didn't like what he did. But he went to start cutting warning and later turned a stammer. Serious f-up
lol you ain't a guy so you won't understand.
Who your respect go help, pussy ass nigga needs to be put in their place straight-up, probably you just started watching the show yesterday if not you'd have known the guy na stammerer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 8:18am On Jan 27, 2023
Zudd:

Yemi can't clash with anyone inside dat house cos of any babe,the confrontation with Miracle has nothing to do with liking Khosi,it was as a result of talking to someone while another person came drag the other out of the convo, that's disrespectful,and which he cleared Miracle about.

If Khosi attempt to avoid him again he will dump her ass,he clearly said so to sandra,if she is not ready to share him with other gals then dat's her cup of coffee
Yemi is one of my content favs. Impressively, he created the narrative of a player that made dudes like me gravitate towards him. The pantomime last night exposed an emotional side not in tandem with the traits of a casanova. I hope I'm wrong but he appears to be sinking deeper gradually into Khosi than he's willing to admit.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:22am On Jan 27, 2023
Amya:

All those one are just yarning. With the ginger he used in approaching Miracle, if Miracle had responded harshly, that confrontation would have easily resulted into blows. But the way Miracle with the bowler hat cocked his face to one side. arms akimbo and with that intent look of a cultist letting Yemi rant, was what saved the whole ish from escalating. When Miracle went to confront him the second time, fear catch Yemi and that's why he was stammering and couldn't find words to express himself again after all that initial gragra. Yemi fall hand sha.

Yemi stammers normally, it had nothing to do with fear or Miracle.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 8:23am On Jan 27, 2023
So this is the marvin that you guys said has gone to the whole reality shows in the world

He is the one that suppose to be given us drama,but nothing from him ,sometimes I even forget he is in the house ,till he pass with his muscles

If not for pairing ,as soon as he is up he is going

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stevebond007(m): 8:23am On Jan 27, 2023
Good morning nairalanders.

Who and who do you think needs to come out of the house asap?
I call Nana,Jennie O, Justin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:24am On Jan 27, 2023
lovedoctor26:
Yemi: 10, Miracle: 0.,,,sometimes sef if I dey vex, I dey stammer. So that one no be anything 😁😁😁

Did you watch it? You could literally see fear in Yemi's eyes. I dislike Miracle greatly but he won that bathroom confrontation hands down. He acts like a cultist. I understand why Yemi was stammering.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:27am On Jan 27, 2023
Geezeem:

Chai...I miss oooo

Chai you really missed. Last night was so much fun. Unending drama. If BBT does have nights like this every other day, it would make this edition a great success. More reasons why there should be a liberal quantity of booze flowing some days of the week.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:31am On Jan 27, 2023
Mrbllymer:
lol you ain't a guy so you won't understand.
Who your respect go help, pussy ass nigga needs to be put in their place straight-up, probably you just started watching the show yesterday if not you'd have known the guy na stammerer

Why wasn't he stammering when he did the confrontation though? Stammering aside, he also felt deflated when he was cornered. All that gragra disappeared.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:32am On Jan 27, 2023
Not to sound tribalistic but Adekunle and Yemi are few daring Yoruba men I have seen!! I would have added Teddy A and Sheggz but those ones were not bred there!!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 8:34am On Jan 27, 2023
Zudd:

This is what he told Sandra

"if from tomorrow she doesn’t want to speak to me again, I will gladly stop without making any attempts of making things work again.i will move on not with Blue but stay neutral with people in the house"

Hmmm,let's keep our fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2023
Geezeem:

Chai...I miss oooo

Indeed you did. I catch am at the right time… grin

For like 3 hours or even more, everywhere you turn na drama…

Before we talk one finish, another don happen…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2023
Geezeem:

This will never be Brayan or Hermes...

E be like I don dey like Yemi ooo. grin

I dont like people who talk behind others back

One of the reasons I liked Sheggs...if he feels certain type of way about you you'd know...he will say it to your face...las las na fight

I hate cowards!
You too like Vawulence! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 8:37am On Jan 27, 2023
Amya:

Why wasn't he stammering when he did the confrontation though? Stammering aside, he also felt deflated when he was cornered. All that gragra disappeared.
them go tell una to go to school, mbanu you no go gree. Cos if you did, you no go ask me this question.
You would have known it's an involuntary action which is not controllable. Stop all this assumption you ain't making any sense.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2023
Amya:

Chai you really missed. Last night was so much fun. Unending drama. If BBT does have nights like this every other day, it would make this edition a great success. More reasons why there should be a liberal quantity of booze flowing some days of the week.
I like the word "liberal".

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2023
Rahkman:
This Sandra is sexy why is no guy gunning for her? 🤷‍♂️

She is a loose cannon with a divck to be sucked lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:43am On Jan 27, 2023
damiviolet:

Like I don't get......So all in the name of drama he should act the person he is not.......must all the guys be yemi must all the ladies be khosi...they choose them because they want people with different personalities.......

He is going home with that personality

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2023
Geezeem:

She is a loose cannon with a divck to be sucked lipsrsealed
Where did u see her divck tongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2023
Kanaga is not daring and that is not a winners attitude!!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2023
Mrbllymer:
them go tell una to go to school, mbanu you no go gree. Cos if you did, you no go ask me this question.
You would have known it's an involuntary action which is not controllable. Stop all this assumption you ain't making any sense.

My problem with people like you is you think it's okay to try to throw personal jabs because we're bantering about people on our screens. It's not a good look for you.

Well, you can't my mind about what I saw, which was that Yemi was cowering when he was confronted. He was scared plain and simple.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Yemi is one of my content favs. Impressively, he created the narrative of a player that made dudes like me gravitate towards him. The pantomime last night exposed an emotional side not in tandem with the traits of a casanova. I hope I'm wrong but he appears to be sinking deeper gradually into Khosi than he's willing to admit.

Last night was a delight to watch….

Cant wait to see what is next from their rectangle…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2023
omotolly22:
So this is the marvin that you guys said has gone to the whole reality shows in the world

He is the one that suppose to be given us drama,but nothing from him ,sometimes I even forget he is in the house ,till he pass with his muscles

If not for pairing ,as soon as he is up he is going
He's a juicer
In a house without any juice

Of course his energy levels are zero 😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queentener(f): 8:50am On Jan 27, 2023
Amya:

My problem with people like you is you think it's okay to try to throw personal jabs because we're bantering about people on our screens. It's not a good look for you.

Well, you can't my mind about what I saw, which was that Yemi was cowering when he was confronted. He was scared plain and simple.
we are all entitled to our own opinions, but Yemi was not scared.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:50am On Jan 27, 2023
damiviolet:

He actually does....when it comes to conflicts resolution they usually go to him but they hardly show him.....the other day he had an heated argument with blue which they later resolved but we never got to see it till he and blue talked about it in the diary sessions.....this night while still at the party Jenni o,thabang and tsatsii were together and nelissa joined them saying so many things are happening in this house and Jenni replied that she is seeing it and tsatsii asked them why she is oblivious of the so many hot gists and they reply her that it's because she is part of the hot gist that's why na....in relation to what ipeleng said yesterday about kj and tsatsii creating whatsoever content in the toilet and all the housemates are talking about it....you will know we are not seeing half of what is happening in that house and they project each housemate the way they want people to see them

You see this season? you go sell tire! grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2023
This show na nonsense, but for a Naija guy there's an advantage - lots of willing , naughty and pretty Southy babes!

There's also another advantage. The house is very huge and spacious so corror full everywhere, most times some housemates barely even run into each other.

What this means is that Yemi might be able to successfully juggle Blue and Khosi. Na small Oliver Twist dey do the guy because these two girls have really beautiful slim-thick bodies . Kudos to Blue Aiva for standing her ground and making Khosi look silly! Yemi should keep his options open, he's not a married man!

However, he should watch it. If he falls into the temptation of adding Yaya and Nelisa , both of whom allegedly also like him, then it might be a recipe for the first real physical fight in the house. If the Naija girls were younger it would have been better to go for them, but those ones are hardened veterans that might break his head if he tries to juggle them.

What Miracle did was silly, but i believe he can absolutely whoop Yemi's butt. He looks deceptively very strong like Frodd!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2023
tooexclusive:
I really was part of the midnight crew during BBA... now I am almost doing it this year sha...

I was a member too grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 8:55am On Jan 27, 2023
Geezeem:

You see this season? you go sell tire! grin
Hmmm in-law.....you wan make we collect bella....I no dey sell anything am just telling them what most of them choose not to see
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 8:56am On Jan 27, 2023
Geezeem:

He is going home with that personality
No worry I go blow you powder laslas wink
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 8:58am On Jan 27, 2023
Amya:

lol, I don't have a problem with you, and I'm sure now you do know stammering is an involuntary action and doesn't have anything to do with being scared.
In your little mind, do you think that guy is scared of Miracle? Lmao, I'm not surprised!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2023
QueenSindel:
Crying daughter of an ant!! I roast u some more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This worthless thing has further reduced it's uselessness to just one line now

Perfect..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:04am On Jan 27, 2023
MamBi:

Indeed you did. I catch am at the right time… grin

For like 3 hours or even more, everywhere you turn na drama…

Before we talk one finish, another don happen…

cry
Chai...sleep carry me at a point to where I no know

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.