Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,037 members, 7,849,175 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1101296 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 11:49am On Jan 27, 2023
Giel:

No difference between khosi and blue.
Dem want fight for Man wey no send them
Yesterday khosi disgraced herself.
Today na blue dey disgrace herself with the help of Sandra

Make blue take am easy sha. The hand wey she wan use put pepper for khosi eye make she no make mistake take am rub am for her own eye.
Are you watching another big brother? How she take disgrace herself? Blue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 11:53am On Jan 27, 2023
Yemi just dey turn this girl head ni jare grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:53am On Jan 27, 2023
Olivia hair game best in there🥰

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2023
awon werey meji...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
At this point I don’t know what Yemi did to Khosi but this girl is definitely trying not to be the clingy type but failing ‘wholesomely’ at it... how can you tell him if you see him in another girls bed you will come fetch him...

Yemi sef, who knows his value quickly told her not to!!! ... sorry, but Yemi embodies the person I want Groovy to be at this early stage. Don’t allow yourself to be boxed in that you cannot find an escape route... you obviously won’t say he his caging any of the girls so you can’t hold it against him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Why are you so hellbent on pushing this funny narrative of "fear catch Yemi when Miracle confronted him" ? What even makes you think that Miracle can beat Yemi in a physical fight ? Why on earth will fear catch any Yoruba man if physically confronted by an Igbo man ? The funny narratives you are trying to push forward will never fly ! The likes of Israel Adesanya,Anthony Joshua, Odunayo Adekuoroye etc are not even Igbo; they Yoruba,if it is your idea to make us believe that Igbo are fighters and stronger than every other tribe ! So, where is this funny "fear catch Yemi" noise coming from ? I bet you've never even seen where an aboki beat up an Igbo guy hands down in a physical fight before ! I have seen it,trust me. You'll be making a fatal mistake if it ever crosses your mind that Miracle has any advantage over Yemi when the shit really gets down to a brawl !

Dominique, this post is inciting. Do not let tribal wars start on this thread or else you won't be able to handle it. Do something about this.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
Toor… he don tell you now o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
Yemi is reminding Khosi, directly, indirectly, boldly, discreetly, in a variety of ways, that he is a playboy who is unwilling to change.
tooexclusive:
At this point I don’t know what Yemi did to Khosi but this girl is definitely trying not to be the clingy type but failing ‘wholesomely’ at it... how can you tell him if you see him in another girls bed you will come fetch him...

Yemi sef, who knows his value quickly told her not to!!! ... sorry, but Yemi embodies the person I want Groovy to be at this early stage. Don’t allow yourself to be boxed in that you cannot find an escape route... you obviously won’t say he his caging any of the girls so you can’t hold it against him.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Why are you so hellbent on pushing this funny narrative of "fear catch Yemi when Miracle confronted him" ? What even makes you think that Miracle can beat Yemi in a physical fight ? Why on earth will fear catch any Yoruba man if physically confronted by an Igbo man ? The funny narratives you are trying to push forward will never fly ! The likes of Israel Adesanya,Anthony Joshua, Odunayo Adekuoroye etc are not even Igbo; they Yoruba,if it is your idea to make us believe that Igbo are fighters and stronger than every other tribe ! So, where is this funny "fear catch Yemi" noise coming from ? I bet you've never even seen where an aboki beat up an Igbo guy hands down in a physical fight before ! I have seen it,trust me. You'll be making a fatal mistake if it ever crosses your mind that Miracle has any advantage over Yemi when the shit really gets down to a brawl !

Was there any need for this BS? The person you quoted didn't even insert any tribal sentiment in her post but you left her argument to go off course and start a tribal fight. SMH.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
rainluv:

you must think everyone lives and breathes BB like you., unfortunate squirrel.., well what do I know since you have a million monickers here and another million on twitter

Seeking for validation and acceptance as the serial reject you are!!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
Geezeem:

This will never be Brayan or Hermes...

E be like I don dey like Yemi ooo. grin

I dont like people who talk behind others back

One of the reasons I liked Sheggs...if he feels certain type of way about you you'd know...he will say it to your face...las las na fight

I hate cowards!
Dem no born Sheggz papa to come direct to anybody.

He was crying up and down about Adekunle, the day Adekunle confronted him, he went to hide behind women like a little beech.

At least Bryann went to meet Hermes and they talked out their issues, Sheggz could not even approach Adekunle like a man, he was just throwing shade and backtalking.

If we want to start calling men on Big Brother, we no fit mention Sheggz name. He never, not for once, approached any man to confront them. The same Bryann and Groovy even had to call him out on his rubbish the day he came for Phyna.

Sheggz ni, Shege ko.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Amya:

How this turned into a Yoruba VS Igbo thing is still baffling. Chineke!. Everything has to be brought down to this tribe VS this tribe. I know what I watched and I know the reactions I got from each.

When Yemi went confront to Miracle he was on a high. Miracle just staring arms akimbo and not talking back must have made him unpredictable especially he still came to confront Yemi in the bathroom. Yemi was almost whimpering and deflated in the bathroom scene. I was even angry at Yemi because I wanted Yemi to come out as the top alpha. That didn't happen.

Miracle is my least favourite HM in that house as I can see through his fake attempt at being good. Even while he was having the chat with Khosi I was critical of him in my comments here.

There are Yoruba's that can beat some Igbos and some Igbos and some Igbo that can beat Yorubas and even when when other tribes are added in, they will have winners and loser. Is Ebubu not Igbo? Wouldn't he beaten black and blue by the other guys in that house?

What tribalists like you have to learn is that a tribe is not a representative of one person. We're talking millions of people on each tribe here. How can stereotypes fit in those numbers.

Whether Yemi can beat up Miracle or Miracle can beat up Yemi is not what I care about. The only thing I know for sure was that Yemi seemed scared when Miracle confronted him in the bathroom. Take it or leave it.

You may be able to deceive others but you definitely can't deceive me; I see through your tribal hypocrisy,very clearly ! Now,I put it to you again; there is no basis for Yemi to fear Miracle in that house or for any Adewale to fear any Uche,anywhere ! That it occurred to you that "Yemi seemed scared when Miracle confronted him in the bathroom" is just a figment of your own imagination;it is not real ! The question you have failed to answer is, why would Yemi be scared of Miracle,why ? Mtchew,Yemi seemed scared of what exactly, a Tyson Fury in Mitacle or what ?

Anyway,I've made my point and I don't even care whichever way anyone sees it. But I know it when someone is trying to put across an unfounded narrative that's hinged on tribal bigotry ! I'm done with this argument as I want to concentrate on my Yemi and Kanaga. You won't get a further response from me on this.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Beorn:

Was there any need for this BS? The person you quoted didn't even insert any tribal sentiment in her post but you left her argument to go off course and start a tribal fight. SMH.

Like, out of nowhere.

Na so you dey take know who don chop beating from Igbo man before, probably in front of his crush sef. Oga see Yemi vs. Miracle, come dey remember him trauma grin

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
How afraid is Yemi when Miracle approaches him... The same guy who told Khosi that this is a man's business... so the fact that he stammered when Miracle approached him means he was terrified... You must be na olodo
Amya:

How this turned into a Yoruba VS Igbo thing is still baffling. Chineke!. Everything has to be brought down to this tribe VS this tribe. I know what I watched and I know the reactions I got from each.

When Yemi went confront to Miracle he was on a high. Miracle just staring arms akimbo and not talking back must have made him unpredictable especially he still came to confront Yemi in the bathroom. Yemi was almost whimpering and deflated in the bathroom scene. I was even angry at Yemi because I wanted Yemi to come out as the top alpha. That didn't happen.

Miracle is my least favourite HM in that house as I can see through his fake attempt at being good. Even while he was having the chat with Khosi I was critical of him in my comments here.

There are Yoruba's that can beat some Igbos and some Igbos and some Igbo that can beat Yorubas and even when when other tribes are added in, they will have winners and loser. Is Ebubu not Igbo? Wouldn't he beaten black and blue by the other guys in that house?

What tribalists like you have to learn is that a tribe is not a representative of one person. We're talking millions of people on each tribe here. How can stereotypes fit in those numbers.

Whether Yemi can beat up Miracle or Miracle can beat up Yemi is not what I care about. The only thing I know for sure was that Yemi seemed scared when Miracle confronted him in the bathroom. Take it or leave it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

You may be able to deceive others but you definitely can't deceive me; I see through your tribal hypocrisy,very clearly ! Now,I put it to you again; there is no basis for Yemi to fear Miracle in that house or for any Adewale to fear any Uche,anywhere ! That it occurred to you that "Yemi seemed scared when Miracle confronted him in the bathroom" is just a figment of your own imagination;it is not real ! The question you have failed to answer is, why would Yemi be scared of Miracle,why ? Mtchew,Yemi seemed scared of what exactly, a Tyson Fury in Mitacle or what ?

Anyway,I've made my point and I don't even care whichever way anyone sees it. But I know it when someone is trying to put across an unfounded narrative that's hinged on tribal bigotry ! I'm done with this argument as I want to concentrate on my Yemi and Kanaga. You won't get a further response from me on this.

Yeah it's good I won't be getting a response from you going further as your problem is from a deep rooted insecurity that I know I can't help you with.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
hayzed19:
How afraid is Yemi when Miracle approaches him... The same guy who told Khosi that this is a man's business... so the fact that he stammered when Miracle approached him means he was terrified... You must be na olodo

Incase you missed it, you can rewatch it here [url].
https://twitter.com/luv2joi/status/1618727516067471374?t=Nk0d1dX0uVfjsGhJ9dhT6A&s=19 [/url]

Yemi responding to Miracle as though he was responding to his school principal. Yemi fall my hand. I can't lie.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lovedoctor26(m): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Yemi na hotcake. Forget that tin. He's wat Miracle is aspiring to be in that house. 😂😂😂
Amya:

https://twitter.com/luv2joi/status/1618727516067471374?t=Nk0d1dX0uVfjsGhJ9dhT6A&s=19 [/url]

Yemi responding to Miracle as though he was responding to his school principal. Yemi fall my hand. I can't lie.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lovedoctor26(m): 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
Miracle Op get luck say he's paired with Khosi, else na hotel e for see himself straightaway whenever he's up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
lovedoctor26:
Yemi na hotcake. Forget that tin. He's wat Miracle is aspiring to be in that house. 😂😂😂
I dont see anything special in what Yemi is doing. Not everyguy roll like that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
lovedoctor26:

No doubt he's a hot cake. I'm not arguing with it. If I dey that house, maybe I for follow join the hexagon sef. He's hot!.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
lovedoctor26:
Miracle Op get luck say he's paired with Khosi, else na hotel e for see himself straightaway whenever he's up.
Jonzer grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
hayzed19:
awon werey meji...

Wetin Yemi and him wife do this morning, not watching.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lovedoctor26(m): 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
He owned it to his chest that he's for everybody.,,, I still don't know why Khosi still want him for herself alone.
ItisHi:
I dont see anything special in what Yemi is doing. Not everyguy roll like that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lovedoctor26(m): 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
Amya:

No doubt he's a hot cake. I'm not arguing with it. If I dey that house, maybe I for follow join the hexagon sef. He's hot!.
LOL..,, It wud av bin different had it bin Miracle wasn't paired with Khosi. Truth is, Miracle dey use the pairing to love up😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
Yemi already made his point when he met Miracle first...if Miracle had arrived with the same energy and yemi had acted the way, I would have said he was scared...That how things should be..and its great they iron things out before Khosi used 2 nigerian head knack each other
Amya:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
They were settling their crap, and Yemi was telling the first wife that he can't change his ways, but he can adjust a little....so Khosi threatened that if she saw Yemi on any other girl's bed than her own, she would come get him...
Yemi advised her not to do it and not to act like a crazy girl.
fitzmayowa:

Wetin Yemi and him wife do this morning, not watching.....

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.