Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,991 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1106111 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
Seems there is a cold war going on between khosi and miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
lovedoctor26:
LOL..,, It wud av bin different had it bin Miracle wasn't paired with Khosi. Truth is, Miracle dey use the pairing to love up😂

He came into the house with his sights on Khosi but it may have been for the wrong reasons.

Yemi was enjoying his time in the house as an alpha male days before Miracle joined. Miracle feeling he wasn't given the same opportunity to stamp his feet as the alpha decided that the way to stamp his feet as the top dog was to steal the alpha's female.

Ivy came in and Yemi shifted his attention. Miracle who must probably has shagged Blue during their time in "Dubai " (He claims they ran P. In my books, that means screwing) Since he already have had Blue in that way, they was no need to tussle about her. He has won that battle.. So Khosi it was, especially as he knew Khosi and Yemi had not been intimate yet. So to secure his alpha status, he has to plant his flag in Khosi first.

Yemi who was getting chill with Ivy suddenly became restless and wanted Khosi back again. The only reason he wants Khosi was because Miracle was showing interest. If no other man was showing in interest in Khosi, Yemi would have moved on with Ivy and not gave a fvck. But seeing it was Miracle, suddenly Khosi entered his eyes again. Phewwwwwww! Men and their egos.

As much as i like Khosi and she's my fave, she's a pawn in all these. It's simply a battle of supremacy and the resulting clash of egos that would accrue from it. The battle has only just begun.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
I want Yemi and Nelisa together 😔
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
Amya:

He came into the house with his sights on Khosi but it may have been for the wrong reasons.

Yemi was enjoying his time in the house as an alpha male days before Miracle joined. Miracle feeling he wasn't given the same opportunity to stamp his feet as the alpha decided that the way to stamp his feet as the top dog was to steal the alpha's female.

Ivy came in and Yemi shifted his attention. Miracle who must probably has shagged Blue during their time in "Dubai " (He claims they ran P. In my books, that means screwing) Since he already have had Blue in that way, they was no need to tussle about her. He has won that battle.. So Khosi it was, especially as he knew Khosi and Yemi had not been intimate yet. So to secure his alpha status, he has to plant his flag in Khosi first.

Yemi who was getting chill with Ivy suddenly became restless and wanted Khosi back again. The only reason he wants Khosi was because Miracle was showing interest. If no other man was showing in interest in Khosi, Yemi would have moved on with Ivy and not gave a fvck. But seeing it was Miracle, suddenly Khosi entered his eyes again. Phewwwwwww! Men and their egos.

As much as i like Khosi and she's my fave, she's a pawn in all these. It's simply a battle of supremacy and the resulting clash of egos that would accrue from it. The battle has only just begun.

Oshey! The battle for Aloofa Mail.

Dem dey there dey fight themselves, meanwhile brother Lukay wey no fine reach two of them dey chop clean mouth for inside toilet.

Foolish men and their pride. Me sef been dey wonder why Yemi no fit just release Kobosi destiny for that house. If she no wan run the P, if she come meet am, he follow her vibe, if she go meet Miraku, he face him front.

Th way he was busy asking her, "Why do you care about that guy?" I was like, "Wetin be your own there? Why are you being a jealous lover?"

We can say whatever, but Miracle's presence unsettles Yemi, and it's just because another person dey try collect food from him mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Linqueen:

Nelisa that is following Thabang? Make SA people catch you.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Linqueen:
Una no go kill Yemi!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

Ike agwuna oh.I am tiredly tired.yemi na stupid man,making a mountain out of a non issue.yemi self na hard core gay

Glad you also know the gist 😏

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
see gist cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
safarigirl:

Nelisa that is following Thabang? Make SA people catch you.

Her initial love interest was Yemi. I saw the flames and Sandra confirmed it

I just need a Naija guy on Nelisa’s case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
Linqueen:

Her initial love interest was Yemi. I saw the flames and Sandra confirmed it

I just need a Naija guy on Nelisa’s case
She has even expressed interest in Tsatsii, and after seeing the whole Yemi-Blue-Khosi thing, she may not be eager to jump into the fire.

She should Sha continue forming partner and confidante, maybe one day, Yemi will be vulnerable and she will take advantage grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
hayzed19:
see gist cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Did you get the part Yvonne said someone loves Yemi but she knows he’s a heartbreaker?

Abeg who be the person
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
I think Nelissa...
Linqueen:

Did you get the part Yvonne said someone loves Yemi but she knows he’s a heartbreaker?

Abeg who be the person
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
safarigirl:

She should Sha continue forming partner and confidante, maybe one day, Yemi will be vulnerable and she will take advantage grin

Gbam😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
one thing from this convo is also that this nigerian babes dey envy as yemi no dey follow them talk...imagine this opelenge nana say she sef dey break heart grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
hayzed19:
I think Nelissa...

Nahhh
Dem don talk that part finish. I think one of the coven sisters but I don’t know who
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
maybe Olivia cos she once said if she want to break a ship, its gonna be khoyemi but say yemi dey carry face
Linqueen:

Nahhh
Dem don talk that part finish. I think one of the coven sisters but I don’t know who

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
hayzed19:
one thing from this convo is also that this nigerian babes dey envy as yemi no dey follow them talk...imagine this opelenge nana say she sef dey break heart grin grin grin grin

Yvonne sabi pretend sha. I know she’s pained Yemi isn’t looking her way. Mi Boy came for the SAns

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Zudd:
Last night:

Yemi To Miracle -One Thing I Wunt Tolerate Is You Disrespecting Me,I Was Talking To Her &You Came To Pull Her Out

Yemi To Khosi - You Should Have Told Him, You’ll Meet Him When We Are Done Talking , Instead You Stood Up.
Here You Are Accusing Me Of The Same Situation
Khosi knew what she was doing!
When Yemi and Miracle had that back and forth in the bathroom,khosi walked out of them and was seen on camera walking away and smiling!
She earlier told miracle she will leave Yemi to settle and stay with him because she likes him only to go to the toilet to tell Yemi she doesn't love miracle but him!
That babe ain't no victim but a player!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
How will they remove focus on ‘them girls’ with interesting gist and fix it on these boring people 😒.

The cameraman na id-iot in Destiny Etiko’s voice
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
safarigirl:

Dem no born Sheggz papa to come direct to anybody.

He was crying up and down about Adekunle, the day Adekunle confronted him, he went to hide behind women like a little beech.

At least Bryann went to meet Hermes and they talked out their issues, Sheggz could not even approach Adekunle like a man, he was just throwing shade and backtalking.

If we want to start calling men on Big Brother, we no fit mention Sheggz name. He never, not for once, approached any man to confront them. The same Bryann and Groovy even had to call him out on his rubbish the day he came for Phyna.

Sheggz ni, Shege ko.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
bentenny:

When Yemi and Miracle had that back and forth in the bathroom,khosi walked out of them and was seen on camera walking away and smiling!
She earlier told miracle she will leave Yemi to settle and stay with him because she likes him only to go to the toilet to tell Yemi she doesn't love miracle but him!
I hope you are right even though I doubt that totally cos her emotion is getting involved. With the way things are going one person might get disqualified and I'm sure it won't be YEMI.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
omotolly22:

Which sheggz are u talking about ,is it the one we watched of level up

Sheggz that was always crying and talking about adekunle to the housemates ,and making them hate him ,is that one a man

How many confrontations did Sheggz have in the house? So he didn't tell those what he thought of them?

By the way, which Adekunle? the resident coward of a gossip?

Puulleezzzz!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
Wait, so Sèun dey pay these moderators to moderate and yet some stinky post will still be up for hours… what’s the job of the mods sef? Nawa o..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
Chiefheywhy:
Wait, so Sèun dey pay these moderators to moderate and yet some stinky post will still be up for hours… what’s the job of the mods sef? Nawa o..

Reading through the last five pages or so, I saw that tribalistic post from that ‘Ven…’ moniker and it’s still there.. Haba now.

Dominique abeg do your work diligently…☹️☹️😏

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hyland:

Glad you also know the gist 😏

Person wey dey wear nose ring and leg chain.denrele go dun rubbish I'm backside
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
bentenny:

Khosi is the biggest player in all this

Intentionally using the head of two nigerians , knowing that it would be a hot topic

She acts clueless and dumb but the bastard knows what she’s doing

If you watched her leaving the toilet when yemi and miracle were settling their nonsense , you would know that she’s the ultimate gamer

Imagine telling miracle that you won’t have anything to do with yemi
And going to tell kanaga that you and yemi are together in the same breath

Or going to confront blue
And telling yemi he shouldn’t have confronted miracle in the same breath

The people that can’t see the game this thing is playing are either playing by her , acting dumb or they’re just plain blind

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

Person wey dey wear nose ring and leg chain.denrele go dun rubbish I'm backside

You’re not serious, some Nigerians with very backward mentality. So because he does all this means that he’s gay? Una never wise…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
Lauryn41:

Khosi is the biggest player in all this

Intentionally using the head of two nigerians , knowing that it would be a hot topic

She acts clueless and dumb but the bastard knows what she’s doing

If you watched her leaving the toilet when yemi and miracle were settling their nonsense , you would know that she’s the ultimate gamer

Imagine telling miracle that you won’t have anything to do with yemi
And going to tell kanaga that you and yemi are together in the same breath

Or going to confront blue
And telling yemi he shouldn’t have confronted miracle in the same breath

The people that can’t see the game this thing is playing are either playing by her , acting dumb or they’re just plain blind

I said it yesterday, the girl is very smart.. she sabi the game and she’s playing it very well..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
Robertgreene1:
I had to like..then unlike ur post again...as u were making Sense untill u got to dt "girls don't like skinny and lanky guys" line...was groovy not "lanky" in a way...re Marvin..theo...Justin...d other guys u correctly asserted dat re not getting d girls' attention skinny?

Look..those HMs rent actually feeling each other that much except in extremely rare cases like last seasons Beauty's obsession with Groovy...they all gravitate to the HMs they feel re d most visible and laden with content and drama and hence more screen time..U think Yvonne gives a flying fvck abt juicy Jay?..lol.. dont u see d way she looks at him wit so much disgust.. she prolly sees him as just an over fed baby...she is just stuck wit him cus he brings d contents..d laughters..d screen time..he's visible...he's all over d place...but kanaga is invisible...he's a bit shy..nd not good at long conversations...above all he isolates himself wit tsatsii...another shy and invisible Hm..that's y d other girls all seem 2 gravitate away from him...and not abt been skinny and lanky okay!!!

Kanaga Jnr is far from shy. He just seems introverted. They're not the same thing.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mrbllymer:
I hope you are right even though I doubt that totally cos her emotion is getting involved. With the way things are going one person might get disqualified and I'm sure it won't be YEMI.
I wish you could rewind to that moment when she walked out while yemi and miracle were having an argument in the kitchen and when the camera viewed her countenance,she had this smirk on her face indicating she has gotten one over Yemi!
See BB titan is a game and the goal is the mula....You are free to use any strategy as long as its permissible to biggie!
Forget those emotions...Khosi knows what she is doing!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
bentenny:

I wish you could rewind to that moment when she walked out while yemi and miracle were having an argument in the kitchen and when the camera viewed her countenance,she had this smirk on her face indicating she has gotten one over Yemi!
See BB titan is a game and the goal is the mula....You are free to use any strategy as long as its permissible to biggie!
Forget those emotions...Khosi knows what she is doing!
Okay. Just know that most times ladies' emotions becloud their judgment, let the best gamer win. Beauty people said more than that last year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.