Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1106360 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
Those of you disturbing us with, "I hope sandra stays on Sunday should get out" abeg

When we where begging you guys to vote her so that the house will remain lively you guys refused.

Now you are disturbing us , if she goes on Sunday now they will be spamming this thread with "I miss sandra"

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
bentenny:

Khosi knew what she was doing!
When Yemi and Miracle had that back and forth in the bathroom,khosi walked out of them and was seen on camera walking away and smiling!
She earlier told miracle she will leave Yemi to settle and stay with him because she likes him only to go to the toilet to tell Yemi she doesn't love miracle but him!
That babe ain't no victim but a player!

She’s not a player neither is she a victim. She’s a cheat, that is what she is!
Khosi has fallen for Yemi hoping to get him all to herself. Yemi has told her he’ll continue to mingle and reiterated it to her today but girl can’t stay away from him, man’s so 😋hot 🔥. Miracle was just a used rebound ( to instigate jealousy) after their initial fallout.
That girl who claims to be in a 4years relationship deserves everything Yemi is dishing with Blue

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
I dont know if shes pretending or not...But e go dey somehow to them why the hottest guy who happens to be a nigerian leave all nigerian juice to go for southy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Linqueen:

Yvonne sabi pretend sha. I know she’s pained Yemi isn’t looking her way. Mi Boy came for the SAns

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queentener(f): 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
Giel:
I hope Sandra and Olivia survive this eviction sha cry
how? If Sandra and Olivia survives the eviction who will be evicted then? Olivia and Juice Jay has a higher chance than Sandra.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
bentenny:

I wish you could rewind to that moment when she walked out while yemi and miracle were having an argument in the kitchen and when the camera viewed her countenance,she had this smirk on her face indicating she has gotten one over Yemi!
See BB titan is a game and the goal is the mula....You are free to use any strategy as long as its permissible to biggie!
Forget those emotions...Khosi knows what she is doing!
Lemme tell you how I think it might play out, Miracle will set boundaries cos of what happened yesterday, and both won't be that cool any longer, khosi is stuck with Yemi.
Yemi will continue playing the game even with blue and they will get Khosi mad to the extent that he will either fight or breakup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
Good for nothing Ipeleng and her grandfather don finally awake. As they don cover tonight sleep let's watch how tonight go be for both

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
hayzed19:
I dont know if shes pretending or not...But e go dey somehow to them why the hottest guy who happens to be a nigerian leave all nigerian juice to go for southy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Even if she's, it's her loss, both guys won't lose their heads over a woman when 100k USD is involved especially Our Naija brothers.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
Threebear:

Yemi has always been my fave and with his voting percentage this week - a potential winner.😁

Now nah morning ooo... a lot of them have not been tested
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
damiviolet:

Ewweeee cheesy na where u for hear that one from

No be you wan recall your wife? We have been digging her gold since grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
Eeghe:

This is still a first assessment (I sadly have not watched a substantial amount for informed feelings/takes)
But, I find myself enjoying Olivia, Juicy Jay, Yemi’s persons the most
Kanaga is beautiful and sexy, I wanna love him and I am keeping my heart open. Same for Nelisa and Blue. Ebubu and Mmeli too.

I decidedly do not like Jenny O, IPeleng (my first fav), Lukay, Thanang, Khosi for now

But you know what? Feelings are very fluid for me, I navigate them until they settle
So I watch still

shocked

I don't dig all those you don't dig too!
I also don't like all you like as well grin

But we watch!

I hope to watch well this weekend

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
Zudd:
This your Fury is not gentle o,but anyway i dey enjoy your parole with those stinking lazy xenophobic animalistic animals.....giddem well well as e dey hot

If i don't do it for the culture who will? cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
omotolly22:
Those of you disturbing us with, "I hope sandra stays on Sunday should get out" abeg

When we where begging you guys to vote her so that the house will remain lively you guys refused.

Now you are disturbing us , if she goes on Sunday now they will be spamming this thread with "I miss sandra"

If not Sandra, then who? Olivia? Yemi?

The sad thing about Sandra's situation is that both her and her pair came in a week ago. If they both had partners that has been here for 2 weeks, they'd have had a higher chance of survival. She will be missed though. She would have brought enough pepper the longer she stayed.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
If I was Sandra, and I get evicted on Sunday. I’ll resent the BB franchise for life. I mean, why pair us up just a week after entering into the house? ☹️☹️☹️

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hope y'all are watching Kanaga jnr now

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Chaii see Ipeleng washing her outdated pants, na the kind pants wey Mama's dey wear back in the days (80's & 90's). Ok she's even doing her hubby laundry i see

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
LordTheus:
For now I'm loving Marvin (fun-loving goofball; enjoying his energy so far), and Thabang (fine dude and seems like the overall youngest; plus I love to root for the underdogs).

Among the ladies, Jenni O and Yvonne look promising.

It will be interesting in seeing how the drama unfolds in the coming days.

....btw y'all need to chill on the albino trolling lol.

Almost 2 weeks later and I've dropped all of the above except for Thabang.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
Beorn:

Was there any need for this BS? The person you quoted didn't even insert any tribal sentiment in her post but you left her argument to go off course and start a tribal fight. SMH.

Very senseless post, not worthy of any response.. you even try

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Blaqboi is cute , dark , tall , competitive , intelligent and lots more

Why is he not noticed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lovedoctor26(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
Bcoz he's not Yemi 😂
Lauryn41:
Blaqboi is cute , dark , tall , competitive , intelligent and lots more

Why is he not noticed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
fergieboy:
Seems like Marvin no get handler
I now understand why Marvin is not posting bb contents on his instagram page

Someone said cox he has international fans
So they may not understand what’s going on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
Why I admire this lukay and ipeleng ship is that even though they are exclusively together, you still see them interacting and having conversation with the opposite

Unlike that bella and sheggz stupid childish ship ,that from day two they have cage each other, they could not even stay one kilometre close to the opposite sex

Even during task they won't allow each other contribute or sit with their task partner,that is what kobosi wants yemi to be doing

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
fergieboy:

I now understand why Marvin is not posting bb contents on his instagram page

Someone said cox he has international fans
So they may not understand what’s going on

When I was watching BBUS 24 last year, I usually read the Reddit post episode discussion. On the premiere, I noticed a lot of people were upset that a Marvin guy was cut last minute. I wondered why it was a big deal to these people especially as most of the castmates were supposed to be random people. I eventually found he does have a mini celebrity status there in the US and BB fans were hoping to watch him play. If only they know the guy is a premium delawood.. Very hollow guy. With his popcorn muscles.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
I just noticed Blue looks like Kiss Daniel

Abi na my eyes dey pain me
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Amya:

When I was watching BBUS 24 last year, I usually read the Reddit post episode discussion. On the premiere, I noticed a lot of people were upset that a Marvin guy was cut last minute. I wondered why it was a big deal to these people especially as most of the castmates were supposed to be random people. I eventually found he does have a mini celebrity status there in the US and BB fans were hoping to watch him play. If only they know the guy is a premium delawood.. Very hollow guy. With his popcorn muscles.

He was On the last season of the Circle US ...and he was quite okay...he got blocked for leading 2 ladies on ....but him on that show and him here is kinda opposite....but he stayed alone so maybe physical presence of other strong personalities is a factor of the no game persona on here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
So egbon zuma said Yelissa is leaving 😆
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
Lukay saying Yelisa will be evicted on Sunday......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
hayzed19:
So egbon zuma said Yelissa is leaving 😆

With a lineup of SanTheo and Juvonne, Yelisa is sure surviving......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
scondy:

He was On the last season of the Circle US ...and he was quite okay...he got blocked for leading 2 ladies on ....but him on that show and him here is kinda opposite....but he stayed alone so maybe physical presence of other strong personalities is a factor of the no game persona on here

Yeah. And also, it's only reality TV shows that live stream you get to see a person's true personality. All those shows that cram a week worth's of activities into one hour episodes will never be enough to show a person's personality.

I hope he's evicted soon, he's not a good fit for our type of shows.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
Nelisa has a good singing voice though......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
jenifer007:
I just noticed Blue looks like Kiss Daniel

Abi na my eyes dey pain me
Yes oo, e dey pain you
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Sandra has a good singing voice too.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.