Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095356 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

While Yemi is a terrible human being and a pathological liar.

Kiddwaya was a rich kid with private jet stories that made Erica's ears perk up. Her interest in Kidd was because she was dreaming of a lifestyle. it wasn't organic. That's why i came down on her.

Yemi on the other hand isn't rich. Khosi is the rich kid in this story.

So, Apple and oranges.
And you came to the conclusion that khosi is the rich one by what

Nah,i cant deal with you
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Kobosi no wn gree at all

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Sanqa:
If we are being honest, Yemi is just an Emmanuel. Everything about him, even being a furniture cheesy
Remove the flirting and you are left with nothing.

Hmmm, I don’t agree. If not for his game play and the other parties willing to buy into his game play, that house would have been boring. He might be a tad focussed on his triangulating rectangle but I’ve seen him participate fully in other games and sports. He even rendezvous with women leader to catch up on gossip…. Definitely not an Emmanuel.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Smoothgio:

Nah,i cant deal with you

😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dannyxy:
Khosi is just playing an Erica…
Just that miracle is no intelligent and talented laycon…
i said this on twitter few days ago
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
Lauryn41:

Khosi doesnt do anything in that house

Yemi is even the one making her trend

Our nigerian baby girls bring gossip, fashion game , and all sorts of drama

Khosi and blue without yemi wouldn’t even be on twitter in the first place

Abeg no join blue....she is a whole vibe on her own ...fashion on point ....a stepper ....lively in conversations ...what else ...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
safarigirl:

I beg to differ.

He may not be the sharpest pencil in the box, but he's not the bluntest either.

He's charming, he's athletic, he's confident despite his stammering, and this is saying a lot, because people with speech impediments tend to be rather reclusive.

That he was able to overcome some of these challenges that could hamper one's social progress, is already testament to his person. He may be a very sexy and beautiful man, but he too has had his own challenges, just like Kobosi has had to deal with her own facial challenges.

And it's unfair to acknowledge Kobosi's strength by overcoming her facial challenges, but call Yemi an itiboribo in the same breath.

He doesn't need to be Stephen Hawking, Ben Carson or even Ebuka smart, he gets by just fine as is.

Also, Kobosi has not done anything to prove she is intellectually superior to Yemi. At best, she is more articulate, but she hasn't had to stammer for a good part of her life, so, she can be more articulate.

I have no problem with Yemi's speech impediment, but the content of his speech or the lack thereof is what I'm concerned about. You said it yourself days ago that you didn't think he was very smart, so why the backtracking?

You don't have to argue you for the sake of it you know.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

Even if she did, what has that got to do with anything. Was he not an an asshole and heartless? Did she lie?

Was he not the one that came to meet her to settle. Was he not the one that reignited his interest when Miracle started applying pressure. When Miracle asked if he was with her, didn't he say "Yes, we have a thing" was he cajoled to say that? Was he under duress to claim her in front of Miracle and by extension the whole house?

She jumping and kissing after they made up is immaterial. He came to her in the first instance, not the other way around.

Heartless and asshole because he became a friend of Blue on the third day of the show? 😅

Even Khosi despite her deceit had a moment of truth with Miracle. She told Miracle that Yemi was honest with her since the first day of the show.

Anyway, Khosi is gradually getting what she's always wanted. That is, to cage and box Yemi all to herself while she has her own freedom to flirt if she wants.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
Smoothgio:
This gumbody no be here oo

It's not our fault that we are so fine Sha

Khosi just dey use her title of main chick to oppress. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:
Some people on this thread even look worse than Khosi but they shame her for something she couldn't help.

She did not create herself. People could hate her for a million other reasons, but it's just wrong to hate her for how her face looks like.

From her dressing, to her poise to how articulate and intelligent she is, it's even super clear that it is Yemi who isn't even up to her level in anyway.

Same Yemi who can not hold an intelligent conversation to save his life is the person people are holding in such a high regard because of his good looks. I really hope and pray Khosi dumps him for good. Hen no reach sef. . .

Something dey worry u...yemi no reach who? Lool...khosi no reach blue and nellisa wey be her fellow SA sef

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Smoothgio:

Nah,i cant deal with you

From the information i got. She's rolling in dough.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IgbuduMonkey: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
safarigirl:

Omo, you don tey O

I was in primary school when I watched it. I can still name at least 7 of them from that set

Gaetano from Uganda
Abby from South Africa
Stefan from Namibia
Alex from Kenya
Warona from Botswana
Zain from Malawi
Cherise from Zambia
Sammy from Ghana
Bayo from Nigeria.
Tapuwa from Zimbabwe

It's been a long time.

*modified*
Just as some people here were in primary school when you watched BBN season 1(Bisola set). Na so life be, all of us go old las las

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IgbuduMonkey: 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
Eeghe:

Igbudu/agbaja rings a bell?
you graduated from UNIBEN too?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
Smoothgio:

Nah,i cant deal with you

She lives with both of them
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
DOptical:

Heartless and asshole because he became a friend of Blue on the third day of the show? 😅

Even Khosi despite her deceit had a moment of truth with Miracle. She told Miracle that Yemi was honest with her since the first day of the show.

Anyway, Khosi is gradually getting what she's always wanted. That is, to cage and box Yemi while she flirts.

If he felt he didn't do anything bad, why did he come begging her. Should someone who did nothing wrong beg?

They may not have been boyfriend and girlfriend, but they definitely had something going on that wasn't just friendship either.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

Nope! the way you people twist stories like we're not all watching!

When they broke up the first time. Khosi didn't even want to talk to anybody about it. it's was the HMs who were all coming to meet her to ask her what happened. It was overwhelming for her. She told them she was good with it and she didn't even like him like that, he wasn't her type of guy and that she's okay with with him moving on with Aiva. She minded her business and stayed in her lane.

When Miracle started showing interest, Yemi came running back. Telling her that he couldn't concentrate and he was no longer himself because she was ignoring him. She asked him what he wanted and he said he wanted things the way they were and that he isn't interested in Aiva like that. That he was only being friendly. After that conversation, they only agreed to become friends and converse. Two days later the friendship dynamic changed again. This was because Miracle was applying pressure and seemed to be at the cusp of finally getting Khosi to be with him, Yemi came back full and finally threw Aiva under the bus. Khosi made it clear he was actually with her or not as she had other proposals. The mumu Yemi decided that she's the one he'll be with. All these led to her outburts at the pool party. How can he be going back on his words after what they both decided to be with each other. That's why Khosi approached aiva to understand what was going on, but Aiva said she didn't want to get into the mess. We all saw Yemi lie again to Khosi about Aiva and how irrelevant she was to him.

So my dear friend, how was Khosi overbearing, clingy and a pick-me in this story?
Giddem mami!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2023
Chiefheywhy:

He came to her to settle only because she’d been cappin about shit to everybody who cared to listen.

Remember it was even Sandra that had a chat with Yemi and told him Khosi is painting a bad picture about him to other housemates. What did you expect him to do? Fold his hand and watch Khosi destroy his game? Nah..

Khosi na karishika, their type, you no for throw am away but you gas keep them at arm length.
So to avoid this he had to go back to kissing her and denying blu? Lmao

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
MamBi:

Khosi just dey use her title of main chick to oppress. grin grin

Good of her grin
That guy needs to be exposed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
E go pain if this is true o.
Still want to see more of juicy jay

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

I was with Hermes all the way.

Khosi isn't overbearing, clingy and a pick-me. When has it become a crime to like someone? By this time last week when Yemi moved to Blue, did Khosi not respect herself and move on? Who eventually ran back talking about," I can't concentrate and I'm not happy because i can't talk you"
Who was moody for 2 days because Khosi was living her best life Yeah It was Yemi. He had the option to move on with Blue but came running back with his tail between his legs. Now all he does is sneak around behind Khosi to cheat with Blue. You know what that paints him as? a disgusting piece of filth!

shocked shocked. Am I wrong? I thought you did not like Khosi?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
scondy:

Something dey worry u...yemi no reach who? Lool...khosi no reach blue and nellisa wey be her fellow SA sef

It shouldn't get there. Whether or not your agree with what I'm saying, I'd rather you keep it to the HMs

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
MamBi:

shocked shocked. Am I wrong? I thought you did not like Khosi?

I have always loved her from day 1.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
MamBi:

Hmmm, I don’t agree. If not for his game play and the other parties willing to buy into his game play, that house would have been boring. He might be a tad focussed on his triangulating rectangle but I’ve seen him participate fully in other games and sports. He even rendezvous with women leader to catch up on gossip…. Definitely not an Emmanuel.
Does he even contribute in that gossip? cheesy
All he does is listen.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
switlily25:

Giddem mami!!!

They must collect!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
Smoothgio:
Juicy Jay fans what Happened to you guys

🚨Important Update!!!🚨

Please discard my previous post.

The final results:
1st: Yemi and Nelisa
2nd: Yvonne and Justine
3rd: Sandra and Theo
4th: Juicy J and Olivia

I have seen this result from different sources oooo

Chai it will pain me if JuicyJ leaves first…. cry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
Titaniumental:
E go pain if this is true o.
Still want to see more of juicy jay
Voted Yelisa and SanTheo, would be happy if this is true.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dannyxy:
lol your khosi is a deceitful and cunning fellow, very needy..

Lol I don’t Stan yemi, though I really like him, but it’s really funny you berated and dragged Erica to the high heavens for all that happened with kidwaya but see your hypocritical fingers defending a khosi doing same thing if not even worse, Erica was just foolish and no get sense, but this khosi na calculative strategic gamer, she is just trying to game another gamer, and she wins sometimes, she looses…

No one is a victim…
This is it

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

If he felt he didn't do anything bad, why did he come begging her. Should someone who did nothing wrong beg?

They may not have been boyfriend and girlfriend, but they definitely had something going on that wasn't just friendship either.

Who even gets boxed within 2 days of the show? Not just that, Yemi was honest about not wanting to be boxed, which Khosi affirmed to Miracle in her moment of truth.

Yemi asked them to continue as friends while he was trying to reconcile with her, it was Khosi who didn't want friendship but more.

On the other hand, Khosi flirts with other male housemates however, she wants to have Yemi to herself alone. Hell, she's got a boyfriend!

I'm afraid, she's getting what she's always wanted.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Khosi close marking Yemi in front of Blue, this one strong o........cheesy cheesy
Desperado grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
Guys can gossip Sha grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

They must collect!
They are already wailing!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Khosi should continue to press their necks!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
eleshin:

Voted Yelisa and SanTheo, would be happy if this is true.
Yh YELISA,Yemo my guy.

But i no go like make Juicy go sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.