Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095535 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by sprints1: 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
MamBi:

Chai it will pain me if JuicyJ leaves first…. cry
every one know say na santheo dey go house today. Nothing to offer in the house confused set of people

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

We all watched while Yemi lied through his teeth and threw Aiva under the bus. He paints a different picture to Khosi. She as the trusting person falls victims to his lies. You can never fault someone for trusting a liar. She's a victim in this story. Even the way talks and gaslit's her, we that are watching are almost convinced that might be telling the truth if not that we saw him with our eyes doing the opposite of what he is telling her. Yemi is a scum for being a a liar and Blue Aiva is a scum for being part of that deceit.

Khosi is innocent in all these.

Abegi .....madam....khosi isn't gullible....of she decides to be humiliating herself over a dude she met 2 weeks ago while she has a 4year relationship outside...its on her...

How do u expect yemi to even take her seriously....u get 4 year relationship but dey kiss me after 2days..
Na ment .

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

They must collect!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
IgbuduMonkey:
Just as some people here were in primary school when you watched BBN season 1(Bisola set). Na so life be, all of us go old las las

I'm hoping for their sake, that BBN will not be on by the time they'll get to my age sha

Also, I didn't really watch Bisola's set smiley
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
safarigirl:

I beg to differ.

He may not be the sharpest pencil in the box, but he's not the bluntest either.

He's charming, he's athletic, he's confident despite his stammering, and this is saying a lot, because people with speech impediments tend to be rather reclusive.

That he was able to overcome some of these challenges that could hamper one's social progress, is already testament to his person. He may be a very sexy and beautiful man, but he too has had his own challenges, just like Kobosi has had to deal with her own facial challenges.

And it's unfair to acknowledge Kobosi's strength by overcoming her facial challenges, but call Yemi an itiboribo in the same breath.

He doesn't need to be Stephen Hawking, Ben Carson or even Ebuka smart, he gets by just fine as is.

Also, Kobosi has not done anything to prove she is intellectually superior to Yemi. At best, she is more articulate, but she hasn't had to stammer for a good part of her life, so, she can be more articulate.
so you're basically saying Yemi can eat your coochie? grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
so you're basically saying Yemi can eat your coochie? grin

Nah. I brother-zone fine boys.

I can hype them online, but in person, I find myself looking at them as if they're related to me. Also, while I admire his flirting game, it would most likely turn me off.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
If Juicy leaves, that means there is no hope for Thabang. Those that will leave first are the ones paired with Nigerian housemates with no home support. I can think of jenny, nana, olivia,blaqboy,marvin at the moment. I don't see much noise about them.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
DOptical:

Who even gets boxed within 2 days of the show? Not just that, Yemi was honest about not wanting to be boxed, which Khosi affirmed to Miracle in her moment of truth.

Yemi asked them to continue as friends while he was trying to reconcile with her, it was Khosi who didn't want friendship but more.

On the other hand, Khosi flirts with other male housemates but want to have Yemi to herself alone. Hell, she's got a boyfriend.

I'm afraid, she's getting what she's always wanted.

The moment you Yemi fans realizes his words and actions says two completely different things. A townhall different grin grin grin

Which grown man will willingly let themselves be boxed in something he doesn't want to be in. Is he child? Is this the first time we have seen someone start with someone and end with someone else. on Big Brother? What's the big deal? All for a one week situation-ship. Yet this same person almost came to blows for someone for a situationship of a couple of days. the same person he supposedly does not want anything but friendship from.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

Yemi cannot hold a decent conversation to save his life. He's not the sharpest pencil. All brawns, no brains.
Old mama rest abeg! Are you even intelligent yourself? Pot calling kettle black, mu*u like you. You can't even construct a simple sentence together, even Yemi's *rick is smarter than you.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
Titaniumental:

Yh YELISA,Yemo my guy.

But i no go like make Juicy go sha
Did you vote for him?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
scondy:

Awon team khosi registering their annoyance

grin grin. I didn’t expect it. Now this thread will be sweeter…. grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
scondy:

Abegi .....madam....khosi isn't gullible....of she decides to be humiliating herself over a dude she met 2 weeks ago while she has a 4year relationship outside...its on her...

How do u expect yemi to even take her seriously....u get 4 year relationship but dey kiss me after 2days..
Na ment .

Same dude that almost went to fight another guy because of her, or is it another dude you're talking about?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
safarigirl:

Nah. I brother-zone fine boys.

I can hype them online, but in person, I find myself looking at them as if they're related to me. Also, while I admire his flirting game, it would most likely turn me off.
You see I said this earlier on this thread..... it's always easy to judge rather than been judged.......I like yemi as a person but all this khosi/blue ish is a no for me.....I will never wish that for my daughters or sisters
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
Imagine person babe no even feel bad say her guy fit follow eviction comot from the show.

Now yemi done dey ask am better question, yemi fit play this babe later.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
safarigirl:

Mwisho was in Season 2 with Richard and Tatiana.

Nope, Mwisho was in Season 1, remember bayo was always complaining about people eating all the eggs courtsey of Mwisho......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Old mama abeg rest! Are you even intelligent yourself, pot calling kettle black, mumu like you, you can't even construct a simple sentence together, even Yemi's prick is smarter than you.

Dominique
Seun
Mynd44

Rule 2 is being broken by this moniker.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
It was even Yemi who gave Khosi a storyline to begin with. Yemi is both hotcake both in and out of the house. The girls like him apart from Blue and Khosi l. Girls like Ipeleng, Nelisa, Yaya etc..

No one even dig Khosi despite her flirting. Even Miracle doesn't dig her but just wanted to cause drama, like he promised to do on the show. I don't know how Yemi fell into Khosi's trap in the first place. He's obviously a soft guy within.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Nelisa will be pregnant by October

Well getting pregnant on the show won't be bad idea.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
So wetin yemi dey do with this babe if him know say the girl get guy outside or he understand the girl game.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
mikhe2:
How manage some South Africans dey speak pidgin for Twitter?🤔 Cos I don't understand

Esimikhe 😁... I am reminded of this name
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
IgbuduMonkey:
Just as some people here were in primary school when you watched BBN season 1(Bisola set). Na so life be, all of us go old las las
BBN season 2 not season 1
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
damiviolet:

You see I said this earlier on this thread..... it's always easy to judge rather than been judged.......I like yemi as a person but all this khosi/blue ish is a no for me.....I will never wish that for my daughters or sisters

Some people like bad boys that play with their feelings and some people enjoy watching bad boys that play with girls feelings for whatever reason, and to be honest, while I can watch them on TV and even enjoy the antics, I avoid such people in my daily life.

I too dey think plenty things already, I don't need someone that will put me on high jump.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

Same dude that almost went to fight another guy because of her, or is it another dude you're talking about?

Yemi didn't. It was Miracle who was being provocative. Go watch Miracle's introduction video by the way.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
Khosi is gisting with Yemi about her perceived boyfriend outside the house.

Yemi is raising concern that the guy might feel some kind of way because of her situationship in the house.

She says she does not think her relationship with the guy will go beyond the way it is.

She hopes he will understand.

The guy handles her personal stuff outside the house but not her social media handles.The car she drives was bought by the guy .The car was registered in her name.so basically the car is hers .She hopes he does not decide to crash the car.

Then goes ahead to say the guy is not that kind of person.

Yemi is probing her discussion with thabang.This Yemi guy is aware of her flirtations with thabang cheesy

Kayode has decided to Pan to the witches coven.

I just wish Yemi could completely swing to Blue.........I don't know what is it about Blue that does not completely appeal to him.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

Only when he left did he realise that the grass isn't always greener at the other side and ran back with his tail between his legs begging Queen Khosi for Mercy.
Nah, the 'grass' in this context is greener and 'lushier'.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

The moment you Yemi fans realizes his words and actions says two completely different things. A townhall different grin grin grin

Which grown will willingly let themselves be boxed in something he doesn't want to be in. Is he child? Is this the first time we have seen someone start with someone and end with someone else. on Big Brother? What's the big deal? All for a one week situation-ship. Yet this same person almost came to blows for someone for a situationship of a couple of days. the same person he supposedly does not want anything but friendship from.

Because Khosi and some housemates felt he did wrong and he was trying to amend it in a way. Whereas Khosi didn't even tell the housemates except Miracle that Yemi was honest with her. In the end, it was still Khosi who jumped on his bed, kissed him and started claiming him once again. As well as trying to control him. Yemi is gradually falling into her box!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
Pharoh:
So wetin yemi dey do with this babe if him know say the girl get guy outside or he understand the girl game.

Her game is good for his game? … grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
LotaTee:
Nah, the 'grass' in this context is greener and 'lushier'.

Yet he has to hide and steal kisses from said grass. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

Yet he has to hide and steal kisses from said grass. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
Estellie:
You believe Olivia and Juicy will leave before Sandra and Theo? 😂😂
Y’all do too much on this thread

I don’t want it to happen, but it totally can lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
DOptical:

Because Khosi and some housemates felt he did wrong and he was trying to amend it in a way. Whereas Khosi didn't even tell the housemates except Miracle that Yemi was honest with her. In the end, it was still Khosi who jumped on his bed, kissed him and started claiming him once again. As well as trying to control him. Yemi is gradually falling into her box!

So he doesn't know when he's right or wrong again. It has to be about what other people think abi? If Khosi and the HMs tell him to jump inside fire, he also will. When i say itiboribo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
Pharoh:
He probably pities her but unfortunately he doesn't know that she is manipulating and using him for her own plans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.