Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095218 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:14am On Jan 31, 2023
Miracle and khosi should get married and have little evil manipulative babies

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:23am On Jan 31, 2023
lovedoctor26:
God abeg I want this temporary breakup between Yemi and kobosi to turn to a permanent one. 😁😁😁
Amin oooo

She should pack out of sandton to Alex ijn

My boy look stressed and he need peace of mind
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2023
Amya:
Na wa ooo. Mavin still talking about this nomination thing. Phewww!

Hope he was able to sleep last night
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:25am On Jan 31, 2023
Beorn:

I already answered below

Mark my words, Scöndy, If they continue having fun only, while Nelissa obviously wants more, she'd start being moody, whining to everyone who cares to listen, about how Mmeli hurt her. She will turn to Khosi, discussing Mmeli to many HMs instead of just having fun she had agreed to. Let's just watch and see.

PS: my issue is not her wanting to have fun, nothing wrong with that, my issue is that it is not what she truly desires, her motions betrays her true intentions and she's not bold enough to take her L and walk away.

To where nah?
Like she won't be seeing the guy every minute in that house.

I wish her luck with 'walking away' after sex had happened in that small space
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jayzel: 10:25am On Jan 31, 2023
Lol nelisa could want more of bleeping from her guy but baba just want to change soup
Or maybe what he thought of her wasn't what he got down her holy temple
Fear woman Sha shocked
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:26am On Jan 31, 2023
Geezeem:

At least he didn't lie to her and isn't playing her

I know this your post is indirectly directed to Yemi. Yemi lies quiet all right, consistently if I may add, but he's told Khosi that he doesn't want to be in a box before. He even wanted them to be just friends, but Khosi insisted on more than friends or they don't talk at all. So, while he lies to Khosi, Khosi brought it upon herself by not taking a hint and moving on.

Meanwhile Mmeli deceived Sandra. That's why Sandra was mad at him when she found out about his frolicking with Nelissa. If Mmeli had been upfront that he just want to have fun with Sandra and other girls, Sandra would've been more calm about his thing with Nelissa.

Also, Mmeli you're trying to make a straightforward individual went to cast Nelissa at the diary room, calling her a bad apple and then going right ahead to nominate her. Just a day after straffing her. Don't know for you, but that's some shady and unloyal clandestine shît. In short, Mmeli is heartless. Like someone pointed out, Mmeli no send anybody. He's out for himself and himself alone. He doesn't give a damn about anyone's feelings. He's no saint or better than Yemi.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2023
Geezeem:

You people think SANs are pretentious and hypocritical like Nigerians? They are straight shooters
This generalisation no follow, there are pretentious hypocrites everywhere including your precious SA. They're not limited to Nigeria alone. I've never seen anyone badmouth and rubbish their fellow citizens like Nigerians. Na wa for you.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jayzel: 10:30am On Jan 31, 2023
Beorn:

I know this your post is indirectly directed to Yemi. Yemi lies quiet all right, consistently if I may add, but he's told Khosi that he doesn't want to be in a box before. He even wanted them to be just friends, but Khosi insisted on more than friends or they don't talk at all. So, while he lies to Khosi, Khosi brought it upon herself by not taking a hint and moving on.

Meanwhile Mmeli deceived Sandra. That's why Sandra was mad at him when she found out about his frolicking with Nelissa. If Mmeli had been upfront that he just want to have fun with Sandra and other girls, Sandra would've been more calm about his thing with Nelissa.

Also, Mmeli you're trying to make a straightforward individual went to cast Nelissa at the diary room, calling her a bad apple and then going right ahead to nominate her. Just a day after straffing her. Don't know for you, but that's some shady and unloyal clandestine shît. In short, Mmeli is heartless. Like someone pointed out, Mmeli no send anybody. He's out for himself and himself alone. He doesn't give a damn about anyone's feelings. He's no saint or better than Yemi.
The bad apple signify that he didn't know she wasn't tight down there
Just as lukay said he could have used his finger at first (ipelang)
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jayzel: 10:33am On Jan 31, 2023
lovedoctor26:
God abeg I want this temporary breakup between Yemi and kobosi to turn to a permanent one. 😁😁😁
If i was in yemi shoe's i could have bleep that james brown version like 3-4 times then focus on my sexy blue Avia
At least the temporary breakup could have been more interesting like summer times wink
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 10:33am On Jan 31, 2023
DOptical:
Yemi didn't blame anyone when he was nominated for eviction in the first time and the second time. All he's said was he didn't know why he was constantly nominated and both him and Nelisa accepted that they're both troubles 🤣, even though they're cool with everyone thus, don't see the reason why they're nominated always. He didn't blame Khosi.

However, see Miracle who's blaming Yemi for their nomination, altho it could be Khosi making up the shii all along. She's stressing Yemi with all these her bullshit because now Yemi would be thinking about all these. Yemii even gave her a break like she asked but she still wouldn't leave Yemi alone and guilty Tripped him back again. I really don't understand this girl. She already said she would play the victim card in her intro before the show. She's gone to Blaqboi to start another validation and victim play once again.

Yemi needs to take biggies's advice to khosi, he needs to have a long discussion with himself n understand what he truly wants to do in d big brother house, cos at week 3, he hasn't sold himself post show, u can't tell if he will be good at acting, singing or presenting. He needs to focus on selling himself n stop dis akpo obi, trying to juggle 2 women ain't doing shit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 10:33am On Jan 31, 2023
Juicy said he can't leave Yvonne alot.....he said she put juju on him cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:34am On Jan 31, 2023
prewtyjulie:

I believe ppl r not bashing mmeli cos d guy is honest n open with his game, he tells u how it is, if u accept, u guys will vibe. N from his actions viewers get 2 c he's a man of his words, n he backs dem with actions. Since he's mingling with d ladies, I don't think I av seen him string any along on lies n fake promises,

but u c DAT yemi, DAT one is confused, he should pick a struggle n stand with it n stop confusing his fans, is he a simp or a player, wat is he exactly.
Ppl r dragging him cos he says one thing n acts another, u tell khosi there's nothing going on with blue, n d next minute, u r exchanging saliva with blue, den some few minutes later u r bak 2 khosi slamming d same blue, gosh, d guy deserves all d dragging he gets.

If he wants to be a player let him be, if he wants to be a simp, so be it, am just tired of a guy trying to play jack of all trades master of none. Not that I even pity d khosi or blue, dey deserve dia lizard forming chameleon.

Thank you so much!

You have spoken well

Nothing to add or remove

Mmeli na straight shooter

No pretence, no promises, no beating about the bush, no washing and setting... which is why they call him cold... he is not cold. With Mmeli, what you see is what you get

As for Yemi...this game he is playing, will play him in the coming weeks...na here we dey nah grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 10:34am On Jan 31, 2023
Mayaaaaaaaaa kilode na........kanaga ma wa rogo lai de cele
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:34am On Jan 31, 2023
Geezeem:

To where nah?
Like she won't be seeing the guy every minute in that house.

I wish her luck with 'walking away' after sex had happened in that small space

Walk away from the situation. Sometimes one has to have enough self-respect to walk from an uncomfortable situation. If she's down for a FWB situation with Mmeli, that's cool. I've got not problem with that. But if she'd later start wailing about Mmeli not giving her attention in future, gossiping him behind every HM, then she played herself.

Erica did similar thing with Kidd. Kidd never gave her assurance or wanted exclusivity, meanwhile she wanted more and when she couldn't stand his flirting with Nengi, she lost it alongside the events of that week with Laycon.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bond77(m): 10:35am On Jan 31, 2023
Smoothgio:

I dey pity those who are trying to pit Yemi against Kanaga here

If you like agend from now till tomorrow,Both of them are mine to save till the finals and hope one wins the money eventually

My two kings
Gbam!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jayzel: 10:36am On Jan 31, 2023
damiviolet:
Juicy said he can't leave Yvonne alot.....he said she put juju on him cheesy
Lols na bleep that modafucker dey patiently wait for
And i'm quite sure Yvonne know how to play her cards well

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:36am On Jan 31, 2023
This Maya pair need to rest haba! Are you the first people to be swapped?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 10:37am On Jan 31, 2023
KJ don buy market from MaYa this week😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bond77(m): 10:38am On Jan 31, 2023
Onyi99:

Just as his name "Kanaga"
He will keep progressing🥰

Yes i agree.There is something special about kanaga jnr. The nigga got grace .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:40am On Jan 31, 2023
prewtyjulie:

Yemi needs to take biggies's advice to khosi, he needs to have a long discussion with himself n understand what he truly wants to do in d big brother house, cos at week 3, he hasn't sold himself post show, u can't tell if he will be good at acting, singing or presenting. He needs to focus on selling himself n stop dis akpo obi, trying to juggle 2 women ain't doing shit

Yemi is a model (he won Mr Ideal for example) which is visible in the way he walks, his body and his face already. I even saw him and Blue doing some run away model walk together. He's also a fashionista! Aside that, he studied real estate mgt at Unilag.

It's not his fault that the girls like him. He can't hate them or start being mean to them which Khosi is using for her manipulation.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:40am On Jan 31, 2023
Thank God say I no kukuma dream of voting Maya. Na Khosi and Miracle get all my votes. I have no problem with Yaya, na Marvin I want gone. Too bad she would be a collateral damage.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:43am On Jan 31, 2023
Beorn:

Okay this is very bad... I missed it lipsrsealed
That was cold!

I won't blame Nelissa much, other than to say, I wished she hadn't given up her cookie so fast

As for sandra... correct me if I am wrong, did Mmeli go after her?

I may not have watched much but the few times I did, I never saw Mmeli ACTIVELY pursuing any of the girls. I see them come to him

Plus, pls don't down play Yemi's lies and game playing. It doesn't matter what he told Khosi before, the question is, does his words and actions match?

Which may be why Khosi didn't believe him when he said he needs space to mingle... you can't be saying one thing and doing another thing

As far as I am concerned, Yemi is no way better than Mmeli

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 10:44am On Jan 31, 2023
Please those of you admiring this Khosi woman should tell us what you find interesting about her.

Maybe you're seeing something we aren't seeing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bond77(m): 10:49am On Jan 31, 2023
Abeg shey oraimo cord dey inside that Big brother house..make kanaga use am wipe Marvin and Yaya brain... because I don't understand this obsession and guilt tripping.
sad angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 10:50am On Jan 31, 2023
DOptical:

Yemi is a model which is visible in the way he walks, his body and his face already. I even saw him and Blue doing some run away model walk together. He's also a fashionista!

It's not his fault that the girls like him. He can't hate them or start being mean to them which Khosi is using for her manipulation.

Hermes was a model, he's every move in d BB house sold it. Yemi is a cute face n speculations, if he aspires or if he's a model, he should sell DAT part of himself.

Dis ur second paragraph ehn, not his fault ke, khosi's manipulation in deed! Shey d guy is a baby ne, he should kuku come n suck.

It pains me, that a guy with so much potentials is loosing it for a relationship dat won't exceed d house n he himself knows it
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 10:54am On Jan 31, 2023
bond77:
Abeg shey oraimo cord dey inside that Big brother house..make kanaga use am wipe Marvin and Yaya brain... because I don't understand this obsession and guilt tripping.
sad angry

Kanaga betrayed them so their ranting is justified.

As for Marvin, the betrayal came from two people he trusted.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2023
Leave fashion for Olivia abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2023
Geezeem:

That was cold!

I won't blame Nelissa much, other than to say, I wished she hadn't given up her cookie so fast

I may not have watched much but the few times I did, I never saw Mmeli ACTIVELY pursuing any of the girls. I see them come to him

Plus, pls don't down play Yemi's lies and game playing. It doesn't matter what he told Khosi before, the question is, does his words and actions match?

Which may be why Khosi didn't believe him when he said he needs space to mingle... you can't be saying one thing and doing another thing

My own 2cent is, if yemi is opened with khosi, he should kiss blue in her presence n den I will believe his " I don't want to be boxed" narrative

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 11:00am On Jan 31, 2023
prewtyjulie:

Hermes was a model, he's every move in d BB house sold it. Yemi is a cute face n speculations, if he aspires or if he's a model, he should sell DAT part of himself.

Dis ur second paragraph ehn, not his fault ke, khosi's manipulation in deed! Shey d guy is a baby ne, he should kuku come n suck.

It pains me, that a guy with so much potentials is loosing it for a relationship dat won't exceed d house n he himself knows it
What are you saying sef? How Will he proof himself with virtually no task competition this season. Will he be doing fake competition in order to proof that he is good in an area?
Maybe you don't know that this guy is a model, actor and he is into real estate like the guy said and the guy is from a rich family as well.Just because he doesn't make noise about his background do not mean that some persons are not aware of his antecedents.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Vijuchoco(f): 11:02am On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

Hermes is the owner of "collective"

Bryann is the owner of "Emotional intelligence"
Lol... Noted

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:03am On Jan 31, 2023
Geezeem:

That was cold!

I don't know if Mmeli went after Sandra first or Sandra did, but in the earlier days Sandra came, he used to flirt with Sandra and reciprocated what she was giving out. We saw them going out from the party room to ease themselves and then share steamy kisses. We saw the multiple kisses at lights out on Sandra's bed. That's why Sandra felt betrayed because here she was thinking Mmeli had eyes for her alone only to find him hanging Nelissa in the air and kissing the shît out of her secretly. grin

Anyway, e concern them there. Sandra too wey dey claim bad beech no calm down to study Mmeli before she jumped in with her whole body into the doomed ship. grin

As for Yemi, I'm not downplaying his lies. Nigga lies a lot too. But Khosi sef either no get sense or she's playing a game to make herself the victim and garner pity votes. I mean the whole house knows what's going on. If she's oblivous of Yemi's secret moves, all she has to do is ask and Yemi's moves would be exposed.

Last night after lights out, Olivia, Jenni O, Yvonne & Nana were in the room downstairs gisting when Olivia said "A certain HM didn't come here this night to look for someone" and they all LOL. What Olivia meant is that Yemi didn't come last night after lights out to look for Blue for their kissing session because Blue is now upstairs with Kanaga. So, you can see that the HMs knows what's going on and Khosi can ask around to know what Yemi does behind her back if she is serious about finding out. Yemi lies, but Khosi knows the truth. I think she's a gamer trying to be in that situation to garner pity votes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:06am On Jan 31, 2023
Wahala. Juicy gisting Yvonne that yaya really likes Marvin. That yaya asked Marvin if he had clothes she would wash for him. Trust Yvonne "it can never be me" so juicy should perish that thought.

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.