Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Please I Need Your Advise On This One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advise On This One (728 Views)

I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise / I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advise On This One by Kokorokomaster1(m): 7:08am On Jan 10
Recently I meet a girl, she is 17 years of age why I'm 34 years of age, but the problem hear is that I love her, she accepted to be my girlfriend, I told her that I love her, but she's finding it difficult to tell me that she love me too, saying that what I mine going to do with it, she doesn't like to kiss or huge, saying that she has not done it before, I told her that I'm going to buy a phone for her, because she always show me that she has feeling for me, the way we're doing things is okay, I think that we love each other, should I wait for her to come of age or should I live her and look for another, or should I continue with the relationship and still be dating another girl in case of disappointment or is the age Gap too much
Re: Please I Need Your Advise On This One by JONSYN7154: 7:11am On Jan 10
Kokorokomaster1:
Recently I meet a girl, she is 17 years of age why I'm 34 years of age, but the problem hear is that I love her, she accepted to be my girlfriend, I told her that I love her, but she's finding it difficult to tell me that she love me too, saying that what I mine going to do with it, she doesn't like to kiss or huge, saying that she has not done it before, I told her that I'm going to buy a phone for her, because she always show me that she has feeling for me, the way we're doing things is okay, I think that we love each other, should I wait for her to come of age or should I live her and look for another, or should I continue with the relationship and still be dating another girl in case of disappointment or is the age Gap too much
You no dey shame?
17 year fa.

Na wa for u o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advise On This One by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:12am On Jan 10
Pedophile,how fa.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise On This One by YoungLionken(m): 7:13am On Jan 10
Is this low self esteem disturbing you or what exactly sad? What you have for her is lust, not love. Why not go for ladies around your age, eh angry!? What if something goes wrong between you two and she accused you of statutory rape, who would you blame; women, village people or the government for "imitating the Whites"??

She's simply naive and God help you if after deflowering her and all that, then you decide to start showing her hell angry!!

Leave that little child and go for ladies close to your age, we equally have virgins amongst them too (in case you want to use that as an excuse)..

Because, we've seen many men like you. You lack the courage to woo a classic lady around your age bracket but quick to flirt with an underage and after succeeding with even a pregnancy, you begin the hate against her (like, didn't you know you didn't like her when you were chasing her up and down). That's pure evil...

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advise On This One by Palazee(m): 7:15am On Jan 10
You aren't showing her you love her a lot.

Instead of buying her that phone, why not sponsor her education.

Remember that you get to prove your love to her.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advise On This One by ogashman(m): 7:33am On Jan 10
I dey wonder wetin u wan dey discuss with a 17yr old....how una discussion wan be?
Re: Please I Need Your Advise On This One by Therepentant: 8:34am On Jan 10
This one nah deranged human being sorry to say, like wtf, 17 to 34.
In case you don't know it's life imprisonment for rape in lagos now.

It doesn't matter if the sex is consensual you will definitely be gone for a long time if not the rest of your life.
I wish you will leave that unripe mango alone and look for someone older.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise On This One by elmagnifico411(m): 8:39am On Jan 10
You no well at all! You better leave that child and go look for a matured lady in her later twenties or so.. how u wan take do am sef, the way u dey talk, that 34yrs wey u be na just number, cos your reasoning never pass 20yrs old child own. Iffa sabi that girl elder brothers, I go tell Dem make Dem castrate you. Shameless old man.
Kokorokomaster1:
Re: Please I Need Your Advise On This One by farady(m): 9:15am On Jan 10
Uncle, you're supposed to be giving her sound advise; morally, educationally and spiritually and not toasting her. She's still growing and developing in all areas of her life.

Kindly leave her and go search for ladies in their late 20s or within your age bracket (30-32).

What you're doing is a criminal offence.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise On This One by Sonnobax15(m): 10:10am On Jan 10
lipsrsealed
17 years banny na smallie na.....

Abi to go jail definitely hungry you?
Re: Please I Need Your Advise On This One by Nicepoker(m): 1:32pm On Jan 10
Its a win win situation for both of you. You will abuse her successfully and she will disgrace you surely.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise On This One by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:45pm On Jan 10
Omo...with the kind of post i see here at all times ehn,I am really ashamed to have a shared same gender with some of u

Why greatest ever confusion is how a teenage girl can successfully manipulate and control a man in his 30s

Its not even about this thread, I have seen it happen multiples offline and i wonder how even the age gap, isnt enough to stop women from trying to toy with these men
Re: Please I Need Your Advise On This One by worldclass68(m): 8:52pm On Jan 10
In the western world...ur already on your way to camp....
Re: Please I Need Your Advise On This One by Ahnii(f): 9:32am On Jan 11
I cringed
JONSYN7154:
You no dey shame?
17 year fa.

Na wa for u o
Re: Please I Need Your Advise On This One by Ahnii(f): 9:36am On Jan 11
Men here has bn orientated and warned never to sponsor any lady to school.
Palazee:

Let him go look for his age group n profess love to,the op is nothing but a shameless old pedophile.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise On This One by Kokorokomaster1(m): 8:03am On Jan 22
Thanks for all your advice, now I know what to do
Re: Please I Need Your Advise On This One by Gixapined(m): 8:35am On Jan 22
Palazee:

lolz the second paragraph though
Re: Please I Need Your Advise On This One by Nonywendy(m): 11:41am On Jan 22
Kokorokomaster1:
What is the official age of an adult in Nigeria?
Re: Please I Need Your Advise On This One by Nonywendy(m): 11:42am On Jan 22
U no love am, once u cum, I believe ur eye go open

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: #EFCC Reportedly Arrests #bobrisky / How Do You Feel After Making Luv To A Girl / Co-habiting Of Lovers Before Marriage Does It Actually Strengthen Or Weaken Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.