Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Must Obeyed Rules If You're Dating Somebody's Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Obeyed Rules If You're Dating Somebody's Wife (2102 Views)

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / 23 Sex Rules if you want to enjoy sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Obeyed Rules If You're Dating Somebody's Wife by Goreplanet: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2023
1. Never take photos with her.

2. If you call and she hangs up, don't call her back, the husband is around.

3. Don't text her love messages.

4. Satan should not tempt you to sleep at her house even when her husband is out of the country.

5. Never book the same lodging every time you go for a Eeeeeeh! Sheeeeee! Ooooohhh, uuuuuh! Tatatatatatata! Miakmiakmiak! πŸ™„πŸ™„

6. Do not involve your friends or her friends in your relationship.

7. If she calls you, receive but don't answer fast. Maybe her husband is the one calling trying to find out, let her talk first.

8. Don't call her my everything, she is borrowed.

9. If you find yourself at her place, just lift the dress or lower the trousers halfway during twa twa. Don't remove everything. In case things go wrong and you need to activate Temple Run.πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

10. Most Importantly, STAY AWAY FROM SOMEONE'S WIFE AND FIND YOUR OWN FA.πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ™„πŸ™„

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must Obeyed Rules If You're Dating Somebody's Wife by ikeno(m): 9:49am On Dec 31, 2023
You giving advice how how to sleep with other people wife😠 how would you feel if someone else is bleeping your wife. A tree is known by it's fruits.

4 Likes

Re: Must Obeyed Rules If You're Dating Somebody's Wife by Kalatium(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2023
ikeno:
You giving advice how how to sleep with other people wife😠 how would you feel if someone else is bleeping your wife. A tree is known by it's fruits.

I am sure u didn't read the thread.

9 Likes

Re: Must Obeyed Rules If You're Dating Somebody's Wife by dawnomike(m): 10:32am On Dec 31, 2023
Goreplanet:
1. Never take photos with her.

2. If you call and she hangs up, don't call her back, the husband is around.

3. Don't text her love messages.

4. Satan should not tempt you to sleep at her house even when her husband is out of the country.

5. Never book the same lodging every time you go for a Eeeeeeh! Sheeeeee! Ooooohhh, uuuuuh! Tatatatatatata! Miakmiakmiak! πŸ™„πŸ™„

6. Do not involve your friends or her friends in your relationship.

7. If she calls you, receive but don't answer fast. Maybe her husband is the one calling trying to find out, let her talk first.

8. Don't call her my everything, she is borrowed.

9. If you find yourself at her place, just lift the dress or lower the trousers halfway during twa twa. Don't remove everything. In case things go wrong and you need to activate Temple Run.πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

10. Most Importantly, STAY AWAY FROM SOMEONE'S WIFE AND FIND YOUR OWN FA.πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ™„πŸ™„
Dating someone's wife is a straight way to death and hell!!!

There are many single ladies out there... why would any sane man wants another man's wife

1 Like

Re: Must Obeyed Rules If You're Dating Somebody's Wife by Vinnie2000(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2023
Lolss,

This is a Counter thread, for Men. cheesy

Let me Add one. 'Always Make sure She doesn't forget to wears her PANTS,
After two of you have Samankwe and she is going home'. shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Must Obeyed Rules If You're Dating Somebody's Wife by GeeM: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2023
All these rules one day u must forget one
Re: Must Obeyed Rules If You're Dating Somebody's Wife by imagrg(m): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
Adult tree cropping lessons...Part 1
Re: Must Obeyed Rules If You're Dating Somebody's Wife by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2023
#11. Whatsapp calls only
Re: Must Obeyed Rules If You're Dating Somebody's Wife by Buikechukwu35(m): 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
Kalatium:

I am sure u didn't read the thread.
people don’t understand sarcasm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Obeyed Rules If You're Dating Somebody's Wife by bdon123(m): 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2023
ikeno:
If someone is sleeping wit my wife it means either me or my wife is an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Must Obeyed Rules If You're Dating Somebody's Wife by bdon123(m): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2023
dawnomike:
Dating someone's wife is a straight way to death and hell!!!

There are many single ladies out there... why would any sane man wants another man's wife
Many of ur leaders hav slept wit someone wive n till date ,they are bastardly rich.stop attributing everything to religion.sleep wit a married person is bad whether man or woman n there is zero curse or death to follow.

2 Likes

Re: Must Obeyed Rules If You're Dating Somebody's Wife by labake1(f): 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2023
Say no to adultery
Re: Must Obeyed Rules If You're Dating Somebody's Wife by Rexymania(m): 10:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
Never call her on phone, let her be the one to call. Always fvck her with condom, bcus guess what, you guys could be more than 2

1 Like

Re: Must Obeyed Rules If You're Dating Somebody's Wife by Tallesty1(m): 12:29am On Jan 01
Proverbs 6:26. For a prostitute will bring you to poverty, but sleeping with another man's wife will cost you your life

2 Likes

Re: Must Obeyed Rules If You're Dating Somebody's Wife by Meteng: 9:22am On Jan 01
Baba, you get sense die!

(1) (Reply)

8 Yrs In A Relationship / A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid / "The Sixteen Commandments Of Poon".. Is Interesting, A Classic, And A Must-read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.