Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register (19231 Views)

North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million / Nigeria’s Daily Petrol Consumption Hits Record High Of 93 Million Litres / I Wait For INEC's Final Results - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by orazx: 10:45am On Jan 12, 2023
Levels1:

I don't need this please.

But then If truly you are, then my question is that have you lived in any part of Igbo land to know the type of creature they're?

Bro, we have them here, they are my best friends.
I am 27 ok, and since I was a kid my parents don’t support me having friends until I introduced my Igbo friend. He and his family has been like a Family to me we have a combine business and it’s working well.
The family is very ok.
Also, I served in Anambra State and they are loving people.
I supported APC during the last election now look at where we are.
Can’t we just try something different? The Igbos feel cheated and that’s true.
I don’t know about your encounter with them but don’t tell me every Yoruba person is a good person.
Let’s drop tribalism and do what’s necessary.
Bro, Tinubu is going to be a dictator write this down. He will use that power beyond your imaginations.

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by JoeNL22(m): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2023
Debater:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/inec-final-list-north-west-swest-top-93-million-voter-register/%3famp
3 people(Tinubu, Atiku, RMK) will share the KKK states(14 MILLION).
14 million ÷ 3 = 4.7 million.

southeast states = 11 million.
Obi will get at least 80% from the SE = 9 million.
You see why Obi has won this elections?

TINUBU - 4.7 MILLION.
OBI - 9 MILLION.
Tinubu needs to beg Atiku and Kwankwanso to step down right now.

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Zico5(m): 10:55am On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Well, per state, SW seem to be at a disadvantage if you remove a cosmopolitan Lagos.
SE actually recorded same figures as other 5 southwest states.

The figure seems to Favour Peter Obi more than any other candidate based on his support base in SE and SS and the amount of votes in can get in SW and NC.
February is here already. Your eyes will soon clear
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Kilometres: 10:58am On Jan 12, 2023
orazx:

Even at that, so you think Everyone in SW will vote for Tinubu? Lol, I am from the SW and people around me are voting for LP.

Don’t forget also that the Igbos are everywhere in the SW I mean every corner corner.

Unless your Thug lord will pour out his dogs to stop the igbos from voting their prefer candidate.

But everyone in Southeast will vote Obi?

Let's assume that it happened...

No serious votes will go to Obi outside igbo land.

Delta and Akwa-ibom have serious stake in pdp

Other South-South will have voters suppression
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Oghene1st: 11:09am On Jan 12, 2023
Mandate2023:
Even without lagos SE number of voters is not more than SW..........interesting

Simple math you can't do. If you deduct Lagos voters from SW, you have 9m in SW while SE has 10m.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by modsfucker: 11:09am On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
OP, show us the full chart and not this nonsense

Ok don't worry, let me help you

Now did you see the original chart and why Tinubu should be worried

Peter Obi stands a far more better chance than Tinubu in this election

Sadly, the "unqualified" will continue to decide your fate, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Mandate2023: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2023
Oghene1st:

Simple math you can't do. If you deduct Lagos voters from SW, you have 9m in SW while SE has 10m.

U r dumb grin grin see person wey say simple math I can't do.....very foolish....if u remove lagos from SW d different is just less than 9k to south east as without lagos SW will have 10.8 something while SE is 10.9....a difference of like 8k
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Mandate2023: 11:18am On Jan 12, 2023
orazx:

I wonder why my people thinks anyone that oppose Tinubu is an Igbo man.
I am a Yoruba to the core ok.

Tinubu tiba orilede je.
We can’t continue like this.
DM me and I will show you my ID

Bawo ni tinubu se ba orilede je?
Since he left office as governor of lagos has he occupied another elective or appointment post since then?.......same u guy that were claiming that tinubu was sidelined by Buhari r nw blaming him for Buhari again nw, is that not madness

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Gbagura: 11:20am On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Well, per state, SW seem to be at a disadvantage if you remove a cosmopolitan Lagos.
SE actually recorded same figures as other 5 southwest states.

The figure seems to Favour Peter Obi more than any other candidate based on his support base in SE and SS and the amount of votes in can get in SW and NC.
Lol relax it's just a month away. Do not rush yourself. Your eyes go clear by next month.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Gbagura: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Because Lagos will give you a very vague understanding of things, Lagos is not for Tinubu for grab. Obi can even surprisingly win Lagos.
Please and please, I know you're sure obi will win Lagos but can you risk 100k of your money in bets so it can be double celebration for you? You should be able to defend obi with your money. Are you game?

I know you will come up with a usel3ss excuse to run away from this challenge. As mighty as obj was he couldn't win Lagos let alone one ibo candidate. Una be clowns walai
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by 2elliot: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2023
Mandate2023:
In one hand, you guys say that igbos are all leaving their regions in droves with only a sack bag to Lagos and elsewhere, then you turn around to scorn at their number which is largely homogeneous. Una were never do.

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Gbagura: 11:26am On Jan 12, 2023
ezechi242:
If you know the number of Igbo's living in kano, Lagos, Oyo, sokoto, yola, nassarawa, rivers your mind go jump....here's the shock 90% of them are voting this time grin grin...obi will be so relaxed because nobody go follow am drag him Territory's but he go drag people own ...beast grin grin
Cheap talk. Election is just next month. You will cry rigging tire as that's the only way to conceal the impending shame awaiting you ibos.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by truthfinder319: 11:27am On Jan 12, 2023
Asiwaju
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by 2elliot: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2023
modsfucker:

Sadly, the "unqualified" will continue to decide your fate, and there's nothing you can do about it.
And we will be here to call out your foolishness everyday. Your tweets will be online forever to remind generations to come how your foolishness is behind their bleak futures.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by tolue42(m): 11:30am On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Because Lagos will give you a very vague understanding of things, Lagos is not for Tinubu for grab. Obi can even surprisingly win Lagos.

Una head need bomb!
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Levels1(m): 11:31am On Jan 12, 2023
orazx:

Bro, we have them here, they are my best friends.
I am 27 ok, and since I was a kid my parents don’t support me having friends until I introduced my Igbo friend. He and his family has been like a Family to me we have a combine business and it’s working well.
The family is very ok.
Also, I served in Anambra State and they are loving people.
I supported APC during the last election now look at where we are.
Can’t we just try something different? The Igbos feel cheated and that’s true.
I don’t know about your encounter with them but don’t tell me every Yoruba person is a good person.
Let’s drop tribalism and do what’s necessary.
Bro, Tinubu is going to be a dictator write this down. He will use that power beyond your imaginations.

It is well bro.

I lived in Anambra state and equally served there.

I can tell you with my chest, they are something else.

I will rather support an hausa person than any Igbo as they are all thesame from my perspective.

NOTE

There's nothing like they have been cheated please.

Is about the camp you support.

You don't expect them to be given automatic presidency

They have to work for it

Moreso is about numbers and not sentiments

I don't see them attending presidency till they join winning team.

They practiced regional politics and as such they can only attain Governors , senators , ministres respectively.

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Mwabi: 11:35am On Jan 12, 2023
BossGerald:
Bvas will shock many of you next month...let's see how your underage voters gonna vote.

Remove lagos and the South east has more homogeneous voters than southwest and Northeast.

Anambra and imo state alone voted more than kano and katsina state combined in 2015...more than oyo,ondo,osun and ekiti combined in the same year.

Day dreamer you are talking about 2011 when you are writing the results in their government house that is why there turn out is around 90 percent which is big lie. In 2015 and 2019 because of card reader no more fraud there is no single state that provides one million. 2023 will not be different.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by BossGerald: 11:37am On Jan 12, 2023
Mwabi:
Day dreamer you are talking about 2011 when the are writing the results in their government house that is why there turn out is around 90 percent which is big lie. In 2015 and 2019 because of card reader no more fraud there is no single state that provides one million. 2023 will not be different.

Night dreamer, even in 2019 Anambra state voted more than oyo and Ondo state combined .

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by ezechi242: 11:38am On Jan 12, 2023
Gbagura:
Cheap talk. Election is just next month. You will cry rigging tire as that's the only way to conceal the impending shame awaiting you ibos.

Rig in Favour of who hahahaha ....put this at the back of your mind datti is Muslim, his elder brother is the spokes man of the northern elders forum, apart from that Kaduna is a 50/50 christian /Muslim state....abuja, Benue, Jos, nassarawa, taraba, christians in sokoto, yola, kwara, ondo, osun, ekiti, and so on will vote.

Now between you and your conscience who will these people vote for.....let's leave the ss and se out of the discussion.

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Freeman911(m): 11:40am On Jan 12, 2023
Looking at what we seek here obi is ahead of others
[color=#000099][/color] shocked shocked[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Gentlevip: 11:45am On Jan 12, 2023
From reality and history. The K-K states can dangerously topple or maintain a federal government with their votes.

They are the pensylvania of Nigeria

Without sentiments, the votes of NW and SW can overide all votes, if they decide to unanimously vote a candidate. If majority of them decide to vote him, what he only needs is the majority votes of one of the other 4 regions

If u like call me Tinubu, Atiku or Obi supporter.

We all know where the votes are going.

Apologies to my female contestants for using the male pronoun
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Mwabi: 11:45am On Jan 12, 2023
BossGerald:

Night dreamer, even in 2019 Anambra state voted more than oyo and Ondo state combined .
May be anambra slightly vote more than oyo but not when you combine with ondo which will be over 1 million votes and anambra vote is less than 800, 000 votes less than jigawa votes
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Ekpeitit(m): 11:46am On Jan 12, 2023
Where are those 5% people?
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Mwabi: 11:48am On Jan 12, 2023
ezechi242:

Rig in Favour of who hahahaha ....put this at the back of your mind datti is Muslim, his elder brother is the spokes man of the northern elders forum, apart from that Kaduna is a 50/50 christian /Muslim state....abuja, Benue, Jos, nassarawa, taraba, christians in sokoto, yola, kwara, ondo, osun, ekiti, and so on will vote.

Now between you and your conscience who will these people vote for.....let's leave the ss and se out of the discussion.
Kaduna is not 50/ 50 except if you don't know Kaduna.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Mwabi: 11:49am On Jan 12, 2023
ezechi242:

Kaduna is not 50/ 50 except if you don't know Kaduna.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by BossGerald: 11:52am On Jan 12, 2023
Mwabi:
May be anambra slightly vote more than oyo but not when you combine with ondo which will be over 1 million votes and anambra vote is less than 800, 000 votes less than jigawa votes

Oyo and Ondo state votes are less than jigawa too
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Mwabi: 11:55am On Jan 12, 2023
BossGerald:
Bvas will shock many of you next month...let's see how your underage voters gonna vote.

Remove lagos and the South east has more homogeneous voters than southwest and Northeast.

Anambra and imo state alone voted more than kano and katsina state combined in 2015...more than oyo,ondo,osun and ekiti combined in the same year.

Even in your permutations you are wrong Anambra votes and imo votes is equal to Kano votes even if there is a problem it will not be much.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by afube: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2023
alanto:
Is a lie SE populate the lagos, Ogun, oyo, Kaduna, Kano, katsina, Borno, Yobe and Kogi even in Kwara if you breakdown all the registered voters by state of origin you will find that 90% of registered voters even in Nassarawa are Igbos. This is why obi is going to win this election. Igbos have strategically bought all the land in the world and resettle their people over the years. That's why there's not much people in the SE ask PrinceofLagos, gidgiddy, mrvitalis.
Even in SA to win an election you must first go to the igbo community to campaign. When we talk about population give it to the igbo people. China is behind us.

Power is sweet and absolute power is absolutely sweet nah: the winners of the Nigerian civil war are absolutely in power.......they can even award 5 million voters if they truly want to do so.....na so nah!
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Oghene1st: 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
Mandate2023:

U r dumb grin grin see person wey say simple math I can't do.....very foolish....if u remove lagos from SW d different is just less than 9k to south east as without lagos SW will have 10.8 something while SE is 10.9....a difference of like 8k

The below that is bolded was your comment:

"Even without lagos SE number of voters is not more than SW..........interesting"

In your first comment you said SE was not more than SW if you remove Lagos from SW. Now you are saying SE is more than SW with less than 9k.

And you are calling me dumb. At least I made you make a fool of yourself.

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by saipn: 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
What happen to the remaining NW LIKE Jigawa, Sokoto, Zamfara, and Kebbi states? Your calculation is very wrong.
JoeNL22:

3 people(Tinubu, Atiku, RMK) will share the KKK states(14 MILLION).
14 million ÷ 3 = 4.7 million.

southeast states = 11 million.
Obi will get at least 80% from the SE = 9 million.
You see why Obi has won this elections?

TINUBU - 4.7 MILLION.
OBI - 9 MILLION.
Tinubu needs to beg Atiku and Kwankwanso to step down right now.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Lionnation: 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
Mandate2023:
all south west voters are not from south west get that into your skull

INEC Disowns Labour Party National Convention / 11 State Governors That Have Submitted 2017 Budget And Worth / Aisha Buhari Tells Security Chiefs: Act Now Before Bandits Finished Our People

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65