Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register (19232 Views)

North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million / Nigeria’s Daily Petrol Consumption Hits Record High Of 93 Million Litres / I Wait For INEC's Final Results - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Nail24: 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
JoeNL22:

3 people(Tinubu, Atiku, RMK) will share the KKK states(14 MILLION).
14 million ÷ 3 = 4.7 million.

southeast states = 11 million.
Obi will get at least 80% from the SE = 9 million.
You see why Obi has won this elections?

TINUBU - 4.7 MILLION.
OBI - 9 MILLION.

Tinubu needs to beg Atiku and Kwankwanso to step down right now.

Don't have high blood pressure, if you die.
INEC will announce the winner. Will you be there?
Those who died because of buhari 2015. We have forgotten them. Atiku, Obi and Tinubu, they're all the same. Stop stressing yourself about these people called politicians.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by JoeNL22(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
saipn:
What happen to the remaining NW LIKE Jigawa, Sokoto, Zamfara, and Kebbi states? Your calculation is very wrong.
The KKK States are the swing states. Hence, those states are more important than any other in the north. If Tinubu can't beg Atiku or kwankwanso to step down. He can't win this elections.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by JoeNL22(m): 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nail24:

Those who died because of buhari 2015. We have forgotten them. Atiku, Obi and Tinubu, they're all the same. Stop stressing yourself about these people called politicians.
How am I giving myself high BP?
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by livinbygrace: 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
BossGerald:
Bvas will shock many of you next month...let's see how your underage voters gonna vote.

Remove lagos and the South east has more homogeneous voters than southwest and Northeast.

Anambra and imo state alone voted more than kano and katsina state combined in 2015...more than oyo,ondo,osun and ekiti combined in the same year.

Dey there dey deceive yourself.A fourty year old iGBO man,dey Alaba or trade fair dey hursle never marry,but a forty year old Aboki don marry don alerady turn grandpa with four wives , twenty children and you expect to be more than them in terms of population?You must be joking
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by BossGerald: 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
livinbygrace:

Dey there dey deceive yourself.A fourty year old iGBO man,dey Alaba or trade fair dey hursle never marry,but a forty year old Aboki don marry don alerady turn grandpa with four wives , twenty children and you expect to be more than them in terms of population?You must be joking

Your brain isn't fully developed yet, my grandfather had 11children, all her children are all married with grand children.

Do you think people are not getting married here?

1 Like

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by kodab: 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
alanto:
Is a lie SE populate the lagos, Ogun, oyo, Kaduna, Kano, katsina, Borno, Yobe and Kogi even in Kwara if you breakdown all the registered voters by state of origin you will find that 90% of registered voters even in Nassarawa are Igbos. This is why obi is going to win this election. Igbos have strategically bought all the land in the world and resettle their people over the years. That's why there's not much people in the SE ask PrinceofLagos, gidgiddy, mrvitalis.
Even in SA to win an election you must first go to the igbo community to campaign. When we talk about population give it to the igbo people. China is behind us.
I think sense is ur problem ,because u don't have single sense I swear
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Mandate2023: 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
Oghene1st:

The below that is bolded was your comment:

"Even without lagos SE number of voters is not more than SW..........interesting"

In your first comment you said SE was not more than SW if you remove Lagos from SW. Now you are saying SE is more than SW with less than 9k.

And you are calling me dumb. At least I made you make a fool of yourself.

U r still dumb bcoz its approximately same.....number of voters not more than 50k is approximately same when d voting strength r in millions coz at d end not all eligible voters will still vote.....u r an illiterate
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by lukency(m): 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
I dey laugh oooh! Nyamuriiiiii
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Nail24: 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
Lionnation:
all south west voters are not from south west get that into your skull
They are from igbo and yoruba, but south South voters are from South South alone?.

We are talking about election, someone is talking about conscience.
Is there conscience in politics.
Politics is about a game of numbers and persuading people to join you

Obi supporters always makes me laugh with their words.
Lagos is in the pocket
Kano is in the pocket
Sokoto is the pocket
February is here already. I pray all those pockets full with pocket will not leak.

One bricklayer I gave work now is shouting Obi, I asked him , where is your polling unit? He said, he doesn't have voters card. How will you now vote? No answer.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by saipn: 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
Like I said even with your calculation if we add the remaining states in NW he will get more votes than what peter obi will get in south east
JoeNL22:

The KKK States are the swing states. Hence, those states are more important than any other in the north. If Tinubu can't beg Atiku or kwankwanso to step down. He can't win this elections.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by OhiOfIhima: 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
Femich18:
Lagos has more than 7 Million eligible voters but the question is how many people have collected or has the voters card.
The Inec Officials keep frustrating people's effort here in Lagos.
We shouldn't bribe them before they do the needful

That is not true. Nigerians too like to do things in die minutes. I did my voter's card during CVR August 2021. I first registered online and book an appointment date for physical capturing, on the appointment date, people are vr few, within an hr, I am done. So, last year I went there to collect my card, that was when people now rush to register, by then, people are much but as I was to just picked, they open the gate for me.. No delay, within d same 1hr, my card was giving to me n I left. I didn't experience any form of delay at all. Same thing for National ID, I did mine since 2017, though I haven't gotten d plastic Sha. During crack down by NBC to deregistered unregistered Sims, people begin to rush in for their National ID card, I have to go and check mine whether is d different from wat people are collecting now bcoz of how rush it was then, lol... So, lets us try to do things at the appropriate time.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Oghene1st: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
Mandate2023:

U r still dumb bcoz its approximately same.....number of voters not more than 50k is approximately same when d voting strength r in millions coz at d end not all eligible voters will still vote.....u r an illiterate

Continue making a fool of yourself. They are the same thing because it is a decimal you want to approximate.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Timoleon(m): 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
Your assertion is clearly wrong. Even the table you attached to your submission proves it.
BossGerald:
Bvas will shock many of you next month...let's see how your underage voters gonna vote.

Remove lagos and the South east has more homogeneous voters than southwest and Northeast.

Anambra and imo state alone voted more than kano and katsina state combined in 2015...more than oyo,ondo,osun and ekiti combined in the same year.

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by JoeNL22(m): 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
saipn:
Like I said even with your calculation if we add the remaining states in NW he will get more votes than what peter obi will get in south east
No he won't. At most, Tinubu will get 40% of NW = 8.8 million.
Obi needs only 80% from the SE To cancel it, 80% of 11 million = 8.8 million.
At the end of the day. It still boils down to one of Atiku or Kwankwanso steeping down for Tinubu. He can't escape it.
Obi will cancel Tinubu's vote from the SS & SE with the votes He will get from the SW only.
The core north is divided. Atiku will win NE, TINUBU will win NW. hence a divided core north can't beat a combined SE & SS.
People forget, that, Buhari was the only one getting the 12 million votes. Now they are 3 people fighting for the same 12million. Even with the 12 million Buhari could not win the elections until he aligned with SW. If 12 million can't win the elections. 4 million won't even try. Hence Tinubu needs to beg RMK right now. If not Tinubu is done.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by modsfucker: 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
2elliot:
And we will be here to call out your foolishness everyday. Your tweets will be online forever to remind generations to come how your foolishness is behind their bleak futures.

Oya na, let's continue and see who gets tired grin
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by azikiweironsi(m): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
alanto:
Is a lie SE populate the lagos, Ogun, oyo, Kaduna, Kano, katsina, Borno, Yobe and Kogi even in Kwara if you breakdown all the registered voters by state of origin you will find that 90% of registered voters even in Nassarawa are Igbos. This is why obi is going to win this election. Igbos have strategically bought all the land in the world and resettle their people over the years. That's why there's not much people in the SE ask PrinceofLagos, gidgiddy, mrvitalis.
Even in SA to win an election you must first go to the igbo community to campaign. When we talk about population give it to the igbo people. China is behind us.

Developers right ? Keep developing other states and other countries as you put it. But what is driving them away from their land ?
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Femich18(m): 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
OhiOfIhima:

That is not true. Nigerians too like to do things in die minutes. I did my voter's card during CVR August 2021. I first registered online and book an appointment date for physical capturing, on the appointment date, people are vr few, within an hr, I am done. So, last year I went there to collect my card, that was when people now rush to register, by then, people are much but as I was to just picked, they open the gate for me.. No delay, within d same 1hr, my card was giving to me n I left. I didn't experience any form of delay at all. Same thing for National ID, I did mine since 2017, though I haven't gotten d plastic Sha. During crack down by NBC to deregistered unregistered Sims, people begin to rush in for their National ID card, I have to go and check mine whether is d different from wat people are collecting now bcoz of how rush it was then, lol... So, lets us try to do things at the appropriate time.
You are right sha. Presently the queue for collection is much due to the late rush but at the same time the people issuing it are kinda lazy. They will only issue 10 PVCs and say they have closed unless you tip them. My neighbours that collected theirs have to beat the crowd by tipping
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
alanto:

You sound like someone typing from a sick bed in a Psychiatric Hospital...grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by tinsel: 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
There is not much increase when compared with 2019. So why all the noise?
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by tonididdy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nail24:

And what’s your point exactly ?
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by tinsel: 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
North West has 22m voters and this an area Obidients said don't matter.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by tonididdy(m): 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
All mathematical , systematical, sciencetical calculations points to OBI

Only a big fish step down will open the race for tinibu. Otherwise he stands no chance with the numerous diversified interest of the north

1 Like

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by saipn: 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
JoeNL22:

No he won't. At most, Tinubu will get 40% of NW = 8.8 million.
Obi needs only 80% from the SE To cancel it, 80% of 11 million = 8.8 million.
At the end of the day. It still boils down to one of Atiku or Kwankwanso steeping down for Tinubu. He can't escape it.
Obi will cancel Tinubu's vote from the SS & SE with the votes He will get from the SW only.
The core north is divided. Atiku will win NE, TINUBU will win NW. hence a divided core north can't beat a combined SE & SS.
People forget, that, Buhari was the only one getting the 12 million votes. Now they are 3 people fighting for the same 12million. Even with the 12 million Buhari could not win the elections until he aligned with SW. If 12 million can't win the elections. 4 million won't even try. Hence Tinubu needs to beg RMK right now. If not Tinubu is done.
No need for long talk, I will quote you after the election come February.....
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Tommydare(m): 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
Haha...someone can be this delusional... 90%? Why not say 100%.
alanto:
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by blackpanda: 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
alanto:

hahahahaha grin cheesy
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Levels1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
LILTJAY1:
gbam..
I rather support Fulani herdsmen than the best igboman

Joke aside I can't imagine people given an IGBO man a support.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by JoeNL22(m): 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
saipn:
No need for long talk, I will quote you after the election come February.....
I gave you analysis and statistics to back up my claim for Obi. You are here saying otherwise. Give you statistics and analysis to backup your comments. Or fear dey catch you?....... grin

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by JoeNL22(m): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
tonididdy:
All mathematical , systematical, sciencetical calculations points to OBI

Only a big fish step down will open the race for tinibu. Otherwise he stands no chance with the numerous diversified interest of the north
God bless you.
That's what I keep telling this urchins.
Unless kwankwanso or Atiku will step down, that's the only way Tinubu will win this elections
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by ebbo(m): 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
alanto:

Lol, didn't mind them. Their eyes go clear by February.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Heffalump(m): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
post=119953212:

Heeeyaaahh!
Your voice is sounding so weak these passing days.
Don't forget to use baba blue or blu bla bla blue or how u and ur friends dey call am.
It is good for clearing throat.
Ndo.
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.

Where is the picture of that your 6 PVC by the way? grin cheesy wink
The one you've been disturbing people with sonce last week? You know use am today?
[b][/b]
At the bolded

Why are you always on the wrong side of things? Are you possessed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Godispeace: 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
so therefore ur peter obi will win Tinubu in SW especially Lagos grin grin grin grin Eleribu shocked shocked
alanto:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. / Dino Melaye Reacts To Winning Kogi PDP Governorship Primary / INEC Disowns Labour Party National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.