Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register (19246 Views)

North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million / Nigeria’s Daily Petrol Consumption Hits Record High Of 93 Million Litres / I Wait For INEC's Final Results - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by orazx: 9:46am On Jan 12, 2023
Mandate2023:

And u think everybody in SE will vote obi grin grin grin that's even in few palaces insecurities won't affect....ppl that have been killing security operatives.....meanwhile I don't know why u igbos lie that u r from SW to prove ur point.......ur ppl r everywhere here bcoz ur own region is burning

I wonder why my people thinks anyone that oppose Tinubu is an Igbo man.
I am a Yoruba to the core ok.

Tinubu tiba orilede je.
We can’t continue like this.
DM me and I will show you my ID

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by DennisEche(m): 9:46am On Jan 12, 2023
Antoeni:
One with God is a majority
Peter Obi Has God and the people
So SW and NW dont have God Abi. Go collect your PVC
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Levels1(m): 9:48am On Jan 12, 2023
orazx:

I am telling you the fact bro.

I am from Ota, Awori land.
Get that into your head man.

Like I said earlier Southwest indigen won't talk in likes manners .

Get this into your head

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by silibaba: 9:50am On Jan 12, 2023
MrBONE2:

And the whole Southeast and Peter Obi people in Tinubu's Abada grin
someone that can't deliver ordinary osun state for oyetola.

His political career is dead and buried since then.

Everybody loves Peter Obi coz he's presidential.

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Ilaje1: 9:50am On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Well, per state, SW seem to be at a disadvantage if you remove a cosmopolitan Lagos.
SE actually recorded same figures as other 5 southwest states.

The figure seems to Favour Peter Obi more than any other candidate based on his support base in SE and SS and the amount of votes in can get in SW and NC.

E go shock you. LP can't have 10% in any SW states apart from Lagos. It will shared by PDP and APC. While PDP will take votes from SS and SE. Obi will not win any state in SS. North is the playing field. I don't know how this will pan out in the North for APC. I will say advantage PDP. LP is known factor outside of SE and 10% of Lagos. You guys will learn that structure or party size is a factor in election.

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by orazx: 9:51am On Jan 12, 2023
Levels1:

Get this into your head

You have no point bro.

Send in your WhatsApp number and I will send you my IDs.

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by omooba74(m): 9:51am On Jan 12, 2023
alanto:
Is a lie SE populate the lagos, Ogun, oyo, Kaduna, Kano, katsina, Borno, Yobe and Kogi even in Kwara if you breakdown all the registered voters by state of origin you will find that 90% of registered voters even in Nassarawa are Igbos. This is why obi is going to win this election. Igbos have strategically bought all the land in the world and resettle their people over the years. That's why there's not much people in the SE ask PrinceofLagos, gidgiddy, mrvitalis.
Even in SA to win an election you must first go to the igbo community to campaign. When we talk about population give it to the igbo people. China is behind us.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by ngo4hel: 9:52am On Jan 12, 2023
Pdp will get 35million votes from my analysis. What is your opinion?
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by colestephan86: 9:56am On Jan 12, 2023
Debater:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/inec-final-list-north-west-swest-top-93-million-voter-register/%3famp
Me I sha wan bet
If obi win I will give you 50k
If tinubu win you will give me 5k
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Ilaje1: 9:57am On Jan 12, 2023
orazx:

Even at that, so you think Everyone in SW will vote for Tinubu? Lol, I am from the SW and people around me are voting for LP.

Don’t forget also that the Igbos are everywhere in the SW I mean every corner corner.

Unless your Thug lord will pour out his dogs to stop the igbos from voting their prefer candidate.

Where in SW are you? Apart from Lagos where LP can get 10%, LP will not get 10% anywhere. How many people around you to make you conclude that they are voting for LP? Apart from Lagos social media people, tell me where in SW that LP is strong compare to APC or PDP? Igbos are everywhere, question how many of them? Are they up to 10% of each town in SW? Are all of them voting for LP? PDP and APC will share 90% of the votes in SW and also in all Northern regions.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by saucygal193: 9:57am On Jan 12, 2023
Indeed, the race is not for the faint or the weary.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by pandax: 9:59am On Jan 12, 2023
BossGerald:
Bvas will shock many of you next month...let's see how your underage voters gonna vote.

BVAS will not stop under age voters, but will reduce multiple voting

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Ilaje1: 10:02am On Jan 12, 2023
ezechi242:
If you know the number of Igbo's living in kano, Lagos, Oyo, sokoto, yola, nassarawa, rivers your mind go jump....here's the shock 90% of them are voting this time grin grin...obi will be so relaxed because nobody go follow am drag him Territory's but he go drag people own ...beast grin grin

How many of them compare to the native? Are they up to 10% of the population? Make una dey reason well sometimes. If Igbos are uo to 25% of each state, they will easily have the highest population in Nigeria. Is it not same region that goes home for census? Instead of them to be counted where they live.

On a side note, Nigeria is bleeped. Majority travel hometown for census but live in another region to use the resources allocated there. After considering all things, I believe PDP will win. Atiku just need to reconcile with Wike and others.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by makeitijn: 10:02am On Jan 12, 2023
Igbos has swelled the number registered voters in the SW

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by MrEverest(m): 10:04am On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Well, per state, SW seem to be at a disadvantage if you remove a cosmopolitan Lagos.
SE actually recorded same figures as other 5 southwest states.

The figure seems to Favour Peter Obi more than any other candidate based on his support base in SE and SS and the amount of votes in can get in SW and NC.

Lol, just allow Bastards and Urchins to keep deceiving themselves. SE is over 95% Igbos and 100% Christians. They have one candidate in mind!

In SS, the people are also 90% Christians most of them have Obi in mind!

SW without Lagos has roughly same number of voters with SE. Now, half of them are Christians, & at least half of those Christians will also vote for Obi. There is also a large community of Igbos, Northerners and Niger Deltans that will also vote for Obi and Atiku, further diluting their votes. Tinubu will definitely win all 5 SW states but unfortunately, not by landslide. Winning it with margins of 50% won't make much difference. Tinubu would have won with higher margins if they are all APC states but Oyo and Osun having PDP governors severely damaged his chances. Oyo is the most important state in SW in terms of votes and it's under PDP! Lagos is a swing state and can go to either Tinubu or Obi.

In NC, Obi already has the advantage with Benue, Plateau and Nasarawa on his side while Tinubu takes Kwara and Kogi. Niger is a swing state!

In NE, Tinubu takes Borno and Yobe, Obi takes Taraba while Atiku wins Adamawa, Bauchi and Gombe.

In NW, Kwankwaso/Atiku wins Kano, Katsina, Jigawa, Sokoto, and Kebbi while Tinubu wins Zamfara and Kaduna a swing state with Obi a likely winner!

So, I laugh at urchins and their ignorance cheesy cheesy

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by saucygal193: 10:04am On Jan 12, 2023
alanto:
Is a lie SE populate the lagos, Ogun, oyo, Kaduna, Kano, katsina, Borno, Yobe and Kogi even in Kwara if you breakdown all the registered voters by state of origin you will find that 90% of registered voters even in Nassarawa are Igbos. This is why obi is going to win this election. Igbos have strategically bought all the land in the world and resettle their people over the years. That's why there's not much people in the SE ask PrinceofLagos, gidgiddy, mrvitalis.
Even in SA to win an election you must first go to the igbo community to campaign. When we talk about population give it to the igbo people. China is behind us.
This is not funny.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by PeterObi4LP: 10:05am On Jan 12, 2023
alanto:

What's this mumu saying?
So common sense will not tell you that those region with highest voters are not just indigenous, but migrant make up the numbers.

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by adioolayi(m): 10:07am On Jan 12, 2023
alanto:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you like vauwlence grin cheesy grin
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by duro4chang(m): 10:10am On Jan 12, 2023
Tinubu is the winner

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by adioolayi(m): 10:11am On Jan 12, 2023
UrPapa:
they think Igbos are senseless when they bought 90% of Lagos island

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Trollronaldo: 10:12am On Jan 12, 2023
Ilaje1:

E go shock you. LP can't have 10% in any SW states apart from Lagos. It will shared by PDP and APC. While PDP will take votes from SS and SE. Obi will not win any state in SS. North is the playing field. I don't know how this will pan out in the North for APC. I will say advantage PDP. LP is known factor outside of SE and 10% of Lagos. You guys will learn that structure or party size is a factor in election.
LP will get 25% in
SW.
LP will win SE massively, LP will win SS

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Levels1(m): 10:13am On Jan 12, 2023
orazx:

You have no point bro.

Send in your WhatsApp number and I will send you my IDs.

I don't need this please.

But then If truly you are, then my question is that have you lived in any part of Igbo land to know the type of creature they're?
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by oloshun(m): 10:17am On Jan 12, 2023
Levels1:

Get this into your head

Are you sure he is Yoruba? For him to use that phrase ‘get that into your head’ , Yoruba don’t talk to unfamiliar people like that.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by ezechi242: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2023
Ilaje1:

How many of them compare to the native? Are they up to 10% of the population? Make una dey reason well sometimes. If Igbos are uo to 25% of each state, they will easily have the highest population in Nigeria. Is it not same region that goes home for census? Instead of them to be counted where they live.

On a side note, Nigeria is bleeped. Majority travel hometown for census but live in another region to use the resources allocated there. After considering all things, I believe PDP will win. Atiku just need to reconcile with Wike and others.

Hahahaha...listen to yoursleve please atiku win where ?.....a man that almost lost his home town to APC in 2019....

Where were the places atiku got his mojority of votes in 2019 and who were the people that voted him most?

Atiku should go and settle with wike? grin, even if he does who are the majority of tribe leaving in rivers state hahaha...

Read history then you'd know that the Igbo's are the most populous tribe in the entire nation, because you adding the entire north together is a falacy, because the north has more than 8 different tribes the kanuris are different from the Hausa's and Fulani's, same with the tivs so bro relax.

The Igbo's don't always take the Nigerian election seriously but this one grin grin Una go hear word....apart from that nigerians are extremely tired of the corrupt elders ...we are voting in competence this time, it ain't about tribe or religion because obi has a whole lot of northerners and Yoruba's behind him.

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by ArewaNorth: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2023
BossGerald:
Bvas will shock many of you next month...let's see how your underage voters gonna vote.

You mean these underage?

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by iamjavadem(m): 10:24am On Jan 12, 2023
E go shock you, everybody is registering even I and my family registered and we are not igbo.
alanto:
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by alanto: 10:34am On Jan 12, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

What's this mumu saying?
So common sense will not tell you that those region with highest voters are not just indigenous, but migrant make up the numbers.
Are we both saying anything different? Sensimilla
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Mrmb: 10:35am On Jan 12, 2023
alanto:

You are not normal at all, you need serious psychiatric evaluation....... This yeye post just confirmed your status
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Mrmb: 10:36am On Jan 12, 2023
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by sparko1(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
OP, show us the full chart and not this nonsense

Ok don't worry, let me help you

Now did you see the original chart and why Tinubu should be worried

Peter Obi stands a far more better chance than Tinubu in this election

This sounds like you are trying to convince yourself, this is not some gambling stuff.

I served in the North, even in 2015, some candidates were campaigning with Tinubu picture even when he was not contesting.

The only other person that I know is more popular in the North than him is Obasanjo, even Atiku is not that popular, so you better be sure, or starting preparing to japa.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by kamalbob(m): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2023
alanto:

Lol ok o. Then stop crying on a daily basis that you are marginalised. Show us your strength abeg lol
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by emerged01(m): 10:41am On Jan 12, 2023
alanto:
But the population in SE region is suppose to reflect na,na all Igbo migrate from home? If so it is a loss to the region. No be Nigeria u dey when dem say make dem abolish state of region. And if it happens that way the identity of your people is gone.
The population of Nigerians outside the country cant affect the population of nigerians in the country.thats how it should be.

NYSC: Sanwo-Olu Government To Involve Corpers In Construction Work / Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes / Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88