Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register (19272 Views)

North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million / Nigeria’s Daily Petrol Consumption Hits Record High Of 93 Million Litres / I Wait For INEC's Final Results - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by dat9jaguy(m): 9:19am On Jan 12, 2023
alanto:
Is a lie SE populate the lagos, Ogun, oyo, Kaduna, Kano, katsina, Borno, Yobe and Kogi even in Kwara if you breakdown all the registered voters by state of origin you will find that 90% of registered voters even in Nassarawa are Igbos. This is why obi is going to win this election. Igbos have strategically bought all the land in the world and resettle their people over the years. That's why there's not much people in the SE ask PrinceofLagos, gidgiddy, mrvitalis.
Even in SA to win an election you must first go to the igbo community to campaign. When we talk about population give it to the igbo people. China is behind us.

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by OgbeniOja1: 9:19am On Jan 12, 2023
N

4 Likes

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by kkkp: 9:20am On Jan 12, 2023
alanto:
Is a lie SE populate the lagos, Ogun, oyo, Kaduna, Kano, katsina, Borno, Yobe and Kogi even in Kwara if you breakdown all the registered voters by state of origin you will find that 90% of registered voters even in Nassarawa are Igbos. This is why obi is going to win this election. Igbos have strategically bought all the land in the world and resettle their people over the years. That's why there's not much people in the SE ask PrinceofLagos, gidgiddy, mrvitalis.
Even in SA to win an election you must first go to the igbo community to campaign. When we talk about population give it to the igbo people. China is behind us.
grin grin grin grin
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Chelseanababa(m): 9:20am On Jan 12, 2023
Developer of the world how maket?

1 Like

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Goodoldays(m): 9:20am On Jan 12, 2023
alanto:

At the mention of the word Igbo,your BP always rises

Be careful with the hate so you don’t die prematurely

3 Likes

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by tolue42(m): 9:21am On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Well, per state, SW seem to be at a disadvantage if you remove a cosmopolitan Lagos.
SE actually recorded same figures as other 5 southwest states

Why must you remove Lagos?? Una loose bolt for head??

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Light78: 9:21am On Jan 12, 2023
Rigging has started

Haha
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Minjim: 9:22am On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
OP, show us the full chart and not this nonsense

Ok don't worry, let me help you

Now did you see the original chart and why Tinubu should be worried

Peter Obi stands a far more better chance than Tinubu in this election

Olodo!

What the op posted is the number by region .
The one you posted is of States.
The region figure gives a clearer picture of the region leading in registration

7 Likes

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by dat9jaguy(m): 9:22am On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
OP, show us the full chart and not this nonsense

Ok don't worry, let me help you

Now did you see the original chart and why Tinubu should be worried

Peter Obi stands a far more better chance than Tinubu in this election

How do you want me to believe you now
Remember you have no integrity here on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Trollronaldo: 9:23am On Jan 12, 2023
tolue42:

Why must you remove Lagos?? Una loose bolt for head??
Because Lagos will give you a very vague understanding of things, Lagos is not for Tinubu for grab. Obi can even surprisingly win Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Levels1(m): 9:26am On Jan 12, 2023
Debater:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/inec-final-list-north-west-swest-top-93-million-voter-register/%3famp

With this, Obituary is buried.

I can't wait for 25th of February.

The end is near for the Obituaries family, Ipob terrorist , esan and other relevant miscreants

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by galaxy2020(m): 9:26am On Jan 12, 2023
Above 25% of every state population in Nigeria are igbos, don't be deceived. grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by orazx: 9:28am On Jan 12, 2023
Mandate2023:
Even without lagos SE number of voters is not more than SW..........interesting

Even at that, so you think Everyone in SW will vote for Tinubu? Lol, I am from the SW and people around me are voting for LP.

Don’t forget also that the Igbos are everywhere in the SW I mean every corner corner.

Unless your Thug lord will pour out his dogs to stop the igbos from voting their prefer candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Levels1(m): 9:28am On Jan 12, 2023
galaxy2020:
Above 25% of every state population in Nigeria are igbos, don't be deceived. grin

Total population of IGBOS is not up to 20% in total.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by UrPapa: 9:28am On Jan 12, 2023
alanto:
they think Igbos are senseless when they bought 90% of Lagos island

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Levels1(m): 9:30am On Jan 12, 2023
orazx:

Even at that, so you think Everyone in SW will vote for Tinubu? Lol, I am from the SW and people around me are voting for LP.

Don’t forget also that the Igbos are everywhere in the SW I mean every corner corner.

Unless your Thug lord will pour out his dogs to stop the igbos from voting their prefer candidate.

Be proud of your region bro.

Southwest don't talk like this,FACT

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by porthouse7(f): 9:31am On Jan 12, 2023
Mandate2023:
Lagos is in south west
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by ezechi242: 9:32am On Jan 12, 2023
If you know the number of Igbo's living in kano, Lagos, Oyo, sokoto, yola, nassarawa, rivers your mind go jump....here's the shock 90% of them are voting this time grin grin...obi will be so relaxed because nobody go follow am drag him Territory's but he go drag people own ...beast grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Kingxb: 9:32am On Jan 12, 2023
Stop making this election tribal ,if it is by tribal north will rule forever ,,one thing I know the igbo and other south south tribe populated Lagos that's how they did in Kano,kaduna,Jos and co ,igbos are every where even in your state of origine unlike yorubas that there highest travel is Lagos ....
Mandate2023:

1 Like

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Daniego(m): 9:35am On Jan 12, 2023
This is a good new to Obidiends. Now Lagos is likely going to be shared 60/40 to Obi and Tinubu and some other Southwest states where Christians are of majority. Then the whole of southsouth is a block vote for Obi while FTC ,venue , plateau .and some part of kaduna state even Kano goes to Obi. Infact obi Should start preparing his acceptance speech

3 Likes

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Mandate2023: 9:35am On Jan 12, 2023
orazx:

And u think everybody in SE will vote obi grin grin grin that's even in few palaces insecurities won't affect....ppl that have been killing security operatives.....meanwhile I don't know why u igbos lie that u r from SW to prove ur point.......ur ppl r everywhere here bcoz ur own region is burning

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by deeva2: 9:35am On Jan 12, 2023
I see Datti and Obi crying rigging after the election..

I see IPOB (Obi's faction) going back to biafra agitation after the election.

I see Unrepented Endars mods like psquare, Elete pomo and other Obi supporters protesting after the election..

Tinubu is God's mandate to renew Nigerians hope..

God bless Jagaban..

2 Likes

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Duru009(m): 9:36am On Jan 12, 2023
THIS election is going to won between NORTH West and South West ......
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Ezeama400: 9:36am On Jan 12, 2023
Levels1:

Total population of IGBOS is not up to 20% in total.

This election is not all about tribalism because Obi, Tinubu Atiku and Kwakwaso have supporters across all geo political zones in Nigeria...
But if you must use tribalism , only hausas are more populated than Igbos.. Don't allow tribalism to destroy you

https://www.nairaland.com/4848276/cia-revision-nigerias-ethnic-religious

2 Likes

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Mandate2023: 9:41am On Jan 12, 2023
Kingxb:
Stop making this election tribal ,if it is by tribal north will rule forever ,,one thing I know the igbo and other south south tribe populated Lagos that's how they did in Kano,kaduna,Jos and co ,igbos are every where even in your state of origine unlike yorubas that there highest travel is Lagos ....

SE have the least number of voters......igbos that r everywhere cannot determine election outcomes wherever dey r.....igbos most population out of igbo land is mainly lagos, and u guys r not up to 20%.....yoruba's hardly come out to vote but if dey decided to forget igbos
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Well, per state, SW seem to be at a disadvantage if you remove a cosmopolitan Lagos.
SE actually recorded same figures as other 5 southwest states.

The figure seems to Favour Peter Obi more than any other candidate based on his support base in SE and SS and the amount of votes in can get in SW and NC.

Lagos is not in east or north, it's an important SW state but why do you always try to manage your blood pressure by always remove Lagos from SW whenever you want to talk about SW population advantage? You think only igbos make north population thick? You have no idea how much of yorubas scattered about everywhere in the country and outside

3 Likes

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by orazx: 9:43am On Jan 12, 2023
Levels1:

Be proud of your region bro.

Southwest don't talk like this,FACT

I am telling you the fact bro.

I am from Ota, Awori land.
Get that into your head man.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Ckonnet: 9:43am On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
SE actually recorded same figures as other 5 southwest states.

The figure seems to Favour Peter Obi more than any other candidate based on his support base in SE and SS and the amount of votes in can get in SW and NC.

Seriously obi get better hope from what iam seeing though the rigging this time around won't be the same old strategy probably surpresing voters turn out will be the way out for them but then this will lead to an uprising and I think their will be a run off.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by MrBONE2(m): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2023
silibaba:
Lagos in Obi's pocket.
And the whole Southeast and Peter Obi people in Tinubu's Abada grin

3 Likes

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by deeva2: 9:43am On Jan 12, 2023
I see Datti and Obi crying rigging after the election..

I see IPOB (Obi's faction) going back to biafra agitation after the election.

I see Unrepented Endars mods like psquare, Elete pomo and other Obi supporters protesting after the election..

Tinubu is God's mandate to renew Nigerians hope..

God bless Jagaban.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by galaxy2020(m): 9:45am On Jan 12, 2023
I hear you. Let's wait and see. Just hope the election is free and fair.
Re: INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register by Mrfixitt(m): 9:45am On Jan 12, 2023
post=119953189:
GBAM!

GBAMMER!!

GBAMMEST!!!
Ezigbo onye mgbu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman / The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? / Military Battles Insurgents In Maiduguri, Many Killed - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.