Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Job Offer, Had I Acted Unwise? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Offer, Had I Acted Unwise? (18637 Views)

Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed / I Just Lost A Job Offer Of 650k Because Of Professional Qualification. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Job Offer, Had I Acted Unwise? by BanjiHols(m): 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
digitalmonster:
Try focus on one job for now at the same try learning a skill that would fetch you more money... At this our present economy even a 100k salary is nothing.

focused on increasing your value by learning new skills (like social media marketing & affiliate marketing) and building my own business.
In 2 years! If someone had told me 4 years ago when I was wallowing in depression & self pity that I'd be where I am today, I wouldn't have believed it, Earning $3k-$5k Monthly is what i never even dream of, but CPA/Affiliate marketing has made this possible, and i would advice alots of youths and folks out there to invest in getting the require skill in this online business.

If there's one regret I have today is that I didn't realise this early enough in life, Learn CPA/Affiliate marketing, then you would never work for anybody in your life time, Total Financial Freedom is guaranteed.....

I have decided to teach anyone who is interested in this business, learn some of my secret CPA/Affiliate promotion strategies that can be making you $100- $200 daily right from the comfort of your home, Yes!

some of my copy and past strategise are...
1 : PDF Manipulative Strategy ( Making Money Copy And Pasting PDF Guide To Some Niche audience promoting your CPA Offers ( Sure $100
Per Day Earning) I would show you a free tool that write a complete PDF for you... Where your hungry audience are and they would be
making you money non stop.

2 : Offline International Strategy ( Set up a simple campaign in USA While you sit and watch money coming your way( sure $50-$100 per day
earnings)

3 : Penny Ad Promotion Strategy ( Learn how to invest a penny of $10-$20 in promoting your CPA offers and making $200 per day)
And many more promotional strategies....

You can also take a look at some of my thread to learn more about CPA Marketing.....

Interested in this mentorship training videos, contact me on Telegram @digitalmonster24 or whatsApp me on 0 9 1 5 0 7 5 2 8 1 7
for more info.

Check out some of attached shots earnings using just the PDF CPA Manipulative strategy just in a week below.... The CPA network i work with is CPABUILD And i got paid via Payoneer..From payoneer i can now transfer directly to my Nigerian Bank account or sell to exchanger to Naira.

You are kidding right? With this your poorly edited figure cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments / Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt / Nigerian Navy Recruites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.