Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me (45009 Views)

My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Londonderry: 5:49am On Jan 14, 2023
You guys are funny, any lady you see with a mask of so-called beauty on her face or attractive shape you rush her to bed and start sowing seeds inside her without considering her character which is the real substance she is made of. Beauty is just a mask, built is just form. Always check the content of character. Now you are in a limbo, marry her and see pepper or reject her a and she kill your baby. Pls always hold sex till after courtship and marriage. Courtship is when you understudy each others character to determine suitability or otherwise for marriage. Children of nowadays hmm before the food is cooked on the fire they have emptied the pot.
That girl is playing on you I am sensing something fishy
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Wisedove(m): 7:00am On Jan 14, 2023
I think we all have to call the op to a market square meeting and slap senses into him.
Abi what type of katikati are you saying self?

BTW she is not pregnant; she is only trying to catch out for this last time since she knows she'd bleeped up in the presence of your people

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Herbiodun09: 7:10am On Jan 14, 2023
Alesa3341:
Hello Guys, please I need a sincere and matured advise on what to do. This will be long, please bare with me.

I'm 27, am a businessman, I have this girl I really love so much and intend to marry her this year December, but one thing about her is her bad character. She challenge me, talk back at me, shout at me, get angry with me for days, refuse to cook when she is angry, disrespect my family, most especially my mum, always trying to paint herself good and paint me bad in presence of people, these are just little of the things she has done to me.

When she lost her job, and had nowhere to go, I had to bring her to my house, and provide everything for her, food, I change her hair twice a month, subscribe unlimited for her, I just provided everything a woman need to be happy for her. Last year November, she told me she haven't seen her mum for 5years and wanted to travel to see her, I spent close to 200k to take her to and fro, including other things she needed. She insisted on collecting the bride price list for me when coming back, I spoke to her mum and they gave her to give me. I was planning to finalize all on the weeding this year.

Last year DECEMBER, I took her to my family to introduce her, but this was the biggest mistake of my life. She was completely disrespectful to my mum, talks to me anyhow in presence of anyone, even to the extent of refusing to cook for me anytime she is angry, I go to kitchen and prepare food myself.

I love this girl so much but I still thought of continuing, with all this attitudes, I advise her everyday, I also took her to my pastor who advise her too most of the times, but she never changes.

Fast forward to 2days ago, we had issues because she told me to join her in washing and I refused because I was working on a client project, she got angry, washed the clothes and when it was evening she brought the clothes inside, folded her own in the wardrobe and just threw mine into the wardrobe without folding or arranging them. I was angry about this, but I kept mute. The next day, she sent me "sorry" on WhatsApp, I told her to come to me physically and apologize but she told me she can never do that, and why was she even apologizing, that she did nothing wrong, we exchanged words and she left my house.

Today, she called me and told me she is pregnant, and that I should send her money to remove it. I was like "just like that"? We didn't discuss about it, how will you just tell me you want to terminate my pregnancy, I told her to go to hospital and confirm it and also get the test report, she did this and sent to me, it was true she is pregnant, but she insisted on removing it, I persuaded her and she still refused, claiming she can't be a single mother. I told her I will take responsibility, but she insisted on removing it, I told her to go home and think about it, and she told me she can't leave there without removing it. After so much persuading I decided to give her the money, and told her if she removed it, that it's on her, that I didn't consent to this.

I asked her why we can't keep it, and she said because my family is bad, we support evil, if the sky is blue, we say it's red, that my mother is a bad woman, and she doesn't want to come there. She said so many bad things about my family, I was shocked! I asked her, how are they bad, she said "how can my mother be telling her to wash my clothes" I was just confused, After all I have done for you, is it bad if you wash your husband to be clothes, I left her!

Later she told me the doctor referred her to another hospital, I still tried to persuade her and she said her decision is final. She asked me to give her money to go to the hospital she was referred to, I refused! I insisted that we keep the baby, she told me "I'm a nobody, that she will call now and she will get money to go" I angrily blocked her. Later, she called my other line and told me, she went to the other hospital and the doctor told her, the cost to remove the pregnancy is 125k, she told me and I insisted on keeping the baby.

Please guys help.me, I don't want to terminate my first child, the girl is too disrespectful and rude, I don't want to continue with such woman, but she is carrying my baby, what do I do? And if she later agree to keep it, how do I go about it?

You all are just saying "don't marry her" what about the baby? Should I agree to abort it and give her the money?

MODIFIED

I cant read this epistle. However, you love her so much yet she has all those bad traits. Wtf is wrong with you guys self?

I lost interest on the second paragraph.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by olibeans: 7:14am On Jan 14, 2023
Sorry, I couldn't finish reading your long story but am allergic to bullshit. Please do you have a brain for "common sense" and "dignity" as a man which is called "sense of self worth"?

That girl will lead you to an early grave.

Sorry, but the fact is that, "You're a fool".

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by occfx: 7:44am On Jan 14, 2023
Alesa3341:
Hello Guys, please I need a sincere and matured advise on what to do. This will be long, please bare with me.

I'm 27, am a businessman, I have this girl I really love so much and intend to marry her this year December, but one thing about her is her bad character. She challenge me, talk back at me, shout at me, get angry with me for days, refuse to cook when she is angry, disrespect my family, most especially my mum, always trying to paint herself good and paint me bad in presence of people, these are just little of the things she has done to me.

When she lost her job, and had nowhere to go, I had to bring her to my house, and provide everything for her, food, I change her hair twice a month, subscribe unlimited for her, I just provided everything a woman need to be happy for her. Last year November, she told me she haven't seen her mum for 5years and wanted to travel to see her, I spent close to 200k to take her to and fro, including other things she needed. She insisted on collecting the bride price list for me when coming back, I spoke to her mum and they gave her to give me. I was planning to finalize all on the weeding this year.

Last year DECEMBER, I took her to my family to introduce her, but this was the biggest mistake of my life. She was completely disrespectful to my mum, talks to me anyhow in presence of anyone, even to the extent of refusing to cook for me anytime she is angry, I go to kitchen and prepare food myself.

I love this girl so much but I still thought of continuing, with all this attitudes, I advise her everyday, I also took her to my pastor who advise her too most of the times, but she never changes.

Fast forward to 2days ago, we had issues because she told me to join her in washing and I refused because I was working on a client project, she got angry, washed the clothes and when it was evening she brought the clothes inside, folded her own in the wardrobe and just threw mine into the wardrobe without folding or arranging them. I was angry about this, but I kept mute. The next day, she sent me "sorry" on WhatsApp, I told her to come to me physically and apologize but she told me she can never do that, and why was she even apologizing, that she did nothing wrong, we exchanged words and she left my house.

Today, she called me and told me she is pregnant, and that I should send her money to remove it. I was like "just like that"? We didn't discuss about it, how will you just tell me you want to terminate my pregnancy, I told her to go to hospital and confirm it and also get the test report, she did this and sent to me, it was true she is pregnant, but she insisted on removing it, I persuaded her and she still refused, claiming she can't be a single mother. I told her I will take responsibility, but she insisted on removing it, I told her to go home and think about it, and she told me she can't leave there without removing it. After so much persuading I decided to give her the money, and told her if she removed it, that it's on her, that I didn't consent to this.

I asked her why we can't keep it, and she said because my family is bad, we support evil, if the sky is blue, we say it's red, that my mother is a bad woman, and she doesn't want to come there. She said so many bad things about my family, I was shocked! I asked her, how are they bad, she said "how can my mother be telling her to wash my clothes" I was just confused, After all I have done for you, is it bad if you wash your husband to be clothes, I left her!

Later she told me the doctor referred her to another hospital, I still tried to persuade her and she said her decision is final. She asked me to give her money to go to the hospital she was referred to, I refused! I insisted that we keep the baby, she told me "I'm a nobody, that she will call now and she will get money to go" I angrily blocked her. Later, she called my other line and told me, she went to the other hospital and the doctor told her, the cost to remove the pregnancy is 125k, she told me and I insisted on keeping the baby.

Please guys help.me, I don't want to terminate my first child, the girl is too disrespectful and rude, I don't want to continue with such woman, but she is carrying my baby, what do I do? And if she later agree to keep it, how do I go about it?

You all are just saying "don't marry her" what about the baby? Should I agree to abort it and give her the money?

MODIFIED

For whatever reason, a woman has the right to terminate a pregnancy medically. If she knew, she could tell you it was ethopic pregnancy or something like that. Write a note and tell her to sign before you give her the money. Tell her you did not consent to the abortion if it was normal unless otherwise and give her the money. God is trying to save you but may be she used kayamata on you.

I have had this feeling before, loving a very bad girl for nothing. Infact her stubborness was given me erection. She was so stubborn and disrespectful but I kept loving her for nothing. At a point, I asked myself what I was doing and my mind flashed back to all the bad marriages I have seen and how one killed another. I said No, I can marry a woman who is not submissive. The love was so strong, I fought and fought myself out. Thank God one thing led to another she travel to another state. So we separated physically, after some months she started calling and asking how I am, by then I don get another good woman, rush go marry her before her jazz start working again. She eventually came to my wedding, my mind do fiam, who knows waiting this girl go act here. Thank God she no act anything. She later send me messages say I don leave am na marry another person. I tell her say I beg you na you no gree, and man must fuuuuk. She Wan begin come close again, I just run. Since that day, na just friends we come be. She now updates me her private life, including man wey Wan marry her. Thank God I dodge that bullet. Pls do the same. Marriage no be child play.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by TheControversy: 7:48am On Jan 14, 2023
Mumu
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Bishopwizzy(m): 7:51am On Jan 14, 2023
She's not pregnant, she's cashing out on you and seeing you to be a fool. She doesn't love you as well. Simply erase her from your life. Block her from every means of contacting you and never welcome her to your home. Move on with your life
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Ooe33: 8:09am On Jan 14, 2023
I doubt if she is pregnant. But if she is. Don't send the money. Let her keep the baby in her father's house after DNA test u can t as kebur baby. Cos Ur fiancée be like person wey get another husband to be. na them she dey respect. Look for the right person for u Nd wife her.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by chorla(m): 8:11am On Jan 14, 2023
She's obviously trying to milk you. How sure are you she's really pregnant?

Let her be. You don't have to pay for the abortion since it's not what you want.

She has made it obvious that she can't marry you, I don't know why you're still thinking about it.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by franco3075q(m): 8:18am On Jan 14, 2023
All I have to tell u is that you are
A MUMU MAN
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by just2endowed: 9:38am On Jan 14, 2023
Rastafryrice:
We sincerely apologize to the general public for this very act of nuisance. The poster is one of our psychiatric patients who escaped last night. We urge the public to go about with your various businesses as everything is under control.
Thanks for your understanding

You are wicked
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Bankyshinani(m): 9:40am On Jan 14, 2023
Oga this one no get belle jare... How will she terminate an early pregnancy with 125k?
Bros ,no let any gal run u street ooo.
It is very clear now the girl does not love you a bit..you are just her means of livelihood..
Bros,wise up oooooo
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by bfeather1: 10:29am On Jan 14, 2023
Best advise, end the relationship with any woman who doesn't respect you or your family. Expecially the woman who wants to be giving your orders rather than submit. We are Africans. Respect goes a long way.

Let her deal with the child herself, it may not be yours.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by vatiqan(m): 10:30am On Jan 14, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED
@mode, I am very angry reading this post! You are not just man enough. Bros, read my lips, you are not man enough! I've been married for 8 years and I have 2 kids. I make bold to tell you that if you eventually marry her, It would not last up to 3 years. If it does, you'd be sleeping in either hotel rooms or your friends house most of the nights. Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by einsteine(m): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2023
Another mumu.

You are saying "my baby, my baby" like it's in your womb. The child (if it exists) is hers and in her womb. She decides what to do with it. It's her body.

She wants to extort you for money and you are showing naivety. The only thing to do is to ignore her and go on with your life.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Glowqueen3(f): 11:30am On Jan 14, 2023
Dear Op,l will advise you let her take whatever decision She want to take,it obvious that both of you are not meant for each other.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Robenna(m): 11:32am On Jan 14, 2023
Romanoff:
God is trying to save you from marrying a walking red flag (going by all what you wrote) but the red flag just dey sweet you, you just want die there.

Well, you can't force her to keep the pregnancy. Let her do what she wants and move on with your life.

Your mama prayer dey work no be small.

100% correct
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Robenna(m): 11:33am On Jan 14, 2023
Guy as long as they baby is young
Just let it be for memories
Let it go

Anyways you didn't tell us that you slept with her countless times
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by teemonk(m): 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED

Pls n pls, do not in anyway give her the money and begin to record every conversation between you both. She's a bad lady so marriage is a no no for you there else, don't come back here with stories that touches the heart.
If she decides to keep the pregnancy, accept the child but don't take back. Let the child be your only link with her and nothing more.
She's a bad woman and man, you age before your time with such woman. Happiness will be be very far from you. Do not let her tie you with that pregnancy no matter what happens.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Daxray07(m): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
With all you've said about the girl I wonder what's there that you really "love" and ready to trade your future for? A girl with so many red flags and you still went ahead to impregnate her (if that's even true). Even if na juju she use you no fit still read the handwriting on the wall!!?? 125k for abortion? I pray never to have a son like you, I go kill am with my bare hands.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by sunnyprof: 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
She has demonstrated bad characters to your family as you said. she does not like them and be assured this moment that does not love you or ready to bear anything for your sake, does not care how you feel. That person is not your marriage partner, Can you tell what really sweethens you about her?

dont give her any money, if she wants let her go and do the abortion herself and go away, it does not concern you.
Tell anybody, you want to keep your baby..... very simple. dont fall to her demand for abortion .... she is scamming you.
Once you stand on the ground to keep the baby, the whole onus now lies on her ... why will ou pay for an abortion you dont want
She will be the one to look for money herself if she really wants to abort the foetus at all cost .....

DONT give her money, just go your way and soon things will happen to reveal her real intentions./.....
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by damoobaba: 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

He's working on it. I spoke with him last month about improving NL. He will do something about it.

Are you for real? That will be great news, I can bring my own ideas if you guys need my input. This is not just a forum, this is what brings Nigerians together. This is where you will see the good, bad, ugly and MAAAAAD side of Nigerians, no be twitter O.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Segun2222: 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
ceeceeuwa:

God is trying to save you from a big problem but you are being adamant! I don't have any advice for you...
the abortion is to his advantage if she borns that child, the child will be the tool she will use to manipulate him till he dies young person wicked like this you still want her to keep the baby..... same baby that'll grow up to resent you with all the lies the mother will use to raise the child
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by kernniejay(m): 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
virginchaser:

Na so you dey talk to your papa for house if you even knew him?
How dare you mention my father, you are a bastard.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by OrigeenalSeven: 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED

you are a very weak simp
upon all this red flag she dey show you your mumu no make you get sense bkos of the way her towtow
the day way they born you they dey happy say they born boy pikin they no know say na weak simp you go later turn out to be

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Wife Sleeps With My Boss / Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) / My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.