Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me (44993 Views)

My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Ghidey(m): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:
Hello Guys, please I need a sincere and matured advise on what to do. This will be long, please bare with me.

I'm 27, am a businessman, I have this girl I really love so much and intend to marry her this year December, but one thing about her is her bad character. She challenge me, talk back at me, shout at me, get angry with me for days, refuse to cook when she is angry, disrespect my family, most especially my mum, always trying to paint
herself good and paint me bad in presence of people, these are just little of the things she has done to me.

When she lost her job, and had nowhere to go, I had to bring her to my house, and provide everything for her, food, I change her hair twice a month, subscribe unlimited for her, I just provided everything a woman need to be happy for her. Last year November, she told me she haven't seen her mum for 5years and wanted to travel to see her, I spent close to 200k to take her to and fro, including other things she needed. She insisted on collecting the bride price list for me when coming back, I spoke to her mum and they gave her to give me. I was planning to finalize all on the weeding this year.

Last year DECEMBER, I took her to my family to introduce her, but this was the biggest mistake of my life. She was completely disrespectful to my mum, talks to me anyhow in presence of anyone, even to the extent of refusing to cook for me anytime she is angry, I go to kitchen and prepare food myself.

I love this girl so much but I still thought of continuing, with all this attitudes, I advise her everyday, I also took her to my pastor who advise her too most of the times, but she never changes.

Fast forward to 2days ago, we had issues because she told me to join her in washing and I refused because I was working on a client project, she got angry, washed the clothes and when it was evening she brought the clothes inside, folded her own in the wardrobe and just threw mine into the wardrobe without folding or arranging them. I was angry about this, but I kept mute. The next day, she sent me "sorry" on WhatsApp, I told her to come to me physically and apologize but she told me she can never do that, and why was she even apologizing, that she did nothing wrong, we exchanged words and she left my house.

Today, she called me and told me she is pregnant, and that I should send her money to remove it. I was like "just like that"? We didn't discuss about it, how will you just tell me you want to terminate my pregnancy, I told her to go to hospital and confirm it and also get the test report, she did this and sent to me, it was true she is pregnant, but she insisted on removing it, I persuaded her and she still refused, claiming she can't be a single mother. I told her I will take responsibility, but she insisted on removing it, I told her to go home and think about it, and she told me she can't leave there without removing it. After so much persuading I decided to give her the money, and told her if she removed it, that it's on her, that I didn't consent to this.

I asked her why we can't keep it, and she said because my family is bad, we support evil, if the sky is blue, we say it's red, that my mother is a bad woman, and she doesn't want to come there. She said so many bad things about my family, I was shocked! I asked her, how are they bad, she said "how can my mother be telling her to wash my clothes" I was just confused, After all I have done for you, is it bad if you wash your husband to be clothes, I left her!

Later she told me the doctor referred her to another hospital, I still tried to persuade her and she said her decision is final. She asked me to give her money to go to the hospital she was referred to, I refused! I insisted that we keep the baby, she told me "I'm a nobody, that she will call now and she will get money to go" I angrily blocked her. Later, she called my other line and told me, she went to the other hospital and the doctor told her, the cost to remove the pregnancy is 125k, she told me and I insisted on keeping the baby.

Please guys help.me, I don't want to terminate my first child, the girl is too disrespectful and rude, I don't want to continue with such woman, but she is carrying my baby, what do I do? And if she later agree to keep it, how do I go about it?

You all are just saying "don't marry her" what about the baby? Should I agree to abort it and give her the money?

MODIFIED

God is taking you out of future problems but you insist of planning to have problems in future.
You no get sensewiseness. No OT bro
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by deebrain(m): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
Congratulations.

Next?
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by luizpippo(m): 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
This kind foolishness can make your mum wish she aborted you self.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by meneski(m): 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
Cypress042:
Fiancee that doesn't respect the fiance parents

Is that one a fiancee sad
No she isnt. She is finances.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Bashirkareem31: 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
You can just give her an impression that you'll do her bidding and that your family won't interfere in your affairs with her again,just to make her keep the pregnancy for as long as when it'll be difficult to be aborted again.You can even go as far as making just an introduction with her,then you delay tactics to be shifting a formal wedding with her until she's long gone with the pregnancy.Thats my own idea of the issue
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by joyandfaith: 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
Romanoff:
God is trying to save you from marrying a walking red flag (going by all what you wrote) but the red flag just dey sweet you, you just want die there.

Well, you can't force her to keep the pregnancy. Let her do what she wants and move on with your life.

Your mama prayer dey work no be small.

This is one of the reasons men die young. You are still a kid and immature. The pregnancy might even be a fake one. Fake medical test.
Better run for your life.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by vickydevoka(m): 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:
Hello Guys, please I need a sincere and matured advise on what to do. This will be long, please bare with me.

I'm 27, am a businessman, I have this girl I really love so much and intend to marry her this year December, but one thing about her is her bad character. She challenge me, talk back at me, shout at me, get angry with me for days, refuse to cook when she is angry, disrespect my family, most especially my mum, always trying to paint herself good and paint me bad in presence of people, these are just little of the things she has done to me.

When she lost her job, and had nowhere to go, I had to bring her to my house, and provide everything for her, food, I change her hair twice a month, subscribe unlimited for her, I just provided everything a woman need to be happy for her. Last year November, she told me she haven't seen her mum for 5years and wanted to travel to see her, I spent close to 200k to take her to and fro, including other things she needed. She insisted on collecting the bride price list for me when coming back, I spoke to her mum and they gave her to give me. I was planning to finalize all on the weeding this year.

Last year DECEMBER, I took her to my family to introduce her, but this was the biggest mistake of my life. She was completely disrespectful to my mum, talks to me anyhow in presence of anyone, even to the extent of refusing to cook for me anytime she is angry, I go to kitchen and prepare food myself.

I love this girl so much but I still thought of continuing, with all this attitudes, I advise her everyday, I also took her to my pastor who advise her too most of the times, but she never changes.

Fast forward to 2days ago, we had issues because she told me to join her in washing and I refused because I was working on a client project, she got angry, washed the clothes and when it was evening she brought the clothes inside, folded her own in the wardrobe and just threw mine into the wardrobe without folding or arranging them. I was angry about this, but I kept mute. The next day, she sent me "sorry" on WhatsApp, I told her to come to me physically and apologize but she told me she can never do that, and why was she even apologizing, that she did nothing wrong, we exchanged words and she left my house.

Today, she called me and told me she is pregnant, and that I should send her money to remove it. I was like "just like that"? We didn't discuss about it, how will you just tell me you want to terminate my pregnancy, I told her to go to hospital and confirm it and also get the test report, she did this and sent to me, it was true she is pregnant, but she insisted on removing it, I persuaded her and she still refused, claiming she can't be a single mother. I told her I will take responsibility, but she insisted on removing it, I told her to go home and think about it, and she told me she can't leave there without removing it. After so much persuading I decided to give her the money, and told her if she removed it, that it's on her, that I didn't consent to this.

I asked her why we can't keep it, and she said because my family is bad, we support evil, if the sky is blue, we say it's red, that my mother is a bad woman, and she doesn't want to come there. She said so many bad things about my family, I was shocked! I asked her, how are they bad, she said "how can my mother be telling her to wash my clothes" I was just confused, After all I have done for you, is it bad if you wash your husband to be clothes, I left her!

Later she told me the doctor referred her to another hospital, I still tried to persuade her and she said her decision is final. She asked me to give her money to go to the hospital she was referred to, I refused! I insisted that we keep the baby, she told me "I'm a nobody, that she will call now and she will get money to go" I angrily blocked her. Later, she called my other line and told me, she went to the other hospital and the doctor told her, the cost to remove the pregnancy is 125k, she told me and I insisted on keeping the baby.

Please guys help.me, I don't want to terminate my first child, the girl is too disrespectful and rude, I don't want to continue with such woman, but she is carrying my baby, what do I do? And if she later agree to keep it, how do I go about it?

You all are just saying "don't marry her" what about the baby? Should I agree to abort it and give her the money?

Please what’s her name incase I come across her lemme run
MODIFIED
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by bennyflipy(m): 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
When I got to the part he sent her the money to remove the fake pregnancy I stopped reading.

You're obviously a mumu man following a yahoo girl.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by sylve11: 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
I nor dey like read all these kind stories. E dey annoy me. embarassed cool

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by LordErrk: 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
Rastafryrice:
We sincerely apologize to the general public for this very act of nuisance. The poster is one of our psychiatric patients who escaped last night. We urge the public to go about with your various businesses as everything is under control.
Thanks for your understanding

Before I believe you, what's the name of the hospital he japa from?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by motionarena: 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

I'm 27, am a businessman, I have this girl I really love so much and intend to marry her this year December, but one thing about her is her bad character. She challenge me, talk back at me, shout at me, get angry with me for days, refuse to cook when she is angry, disrespect my family, most especially my mum, always trying to paint herself good and paint me bad in presence of people, these are just little of the things she has done to me.

MODIFIED

So want to make her a baby Mama and dump her.
So u will go ahead and marry someone else n u leave her taking care of your child.

Her being a baby reduces her chances finding a man for marriage.

Let her remove and u guys go your separate ways.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Youngzedd(m): 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED

"Kill the Beta before it kills you." - Rational Male

"No decision will impact your life more than the one you make in determining who will be the mother of your children." - Rational Male

Rational Male PDF Download >> �� https://pdfcoffee.com/qdownload/the-rational-malepdf-pdf-free.html

Thank me later.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by matrixmuzi: 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
It is too early in 2023 to be a fool! If you were my son, I'll kill you myself. What rubbish!
I hate weakness!!

Tell her you will have her and anyone who does that abortion for her arrested. But on the other hand, let her abort the baby. Such women are not good to be mothers. You need to cut her off permanently! You are a disgrace to the mother who gave birth to you.

My brother this boy is not fit to be a human . If he are my brother God knows what I will do to him. He irritates me. A woman that is collecting money from him pretending that she is pregnant and this half ape can’t decipher it claiming stupid love that never exists when life challenges sets in.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Kajaard: 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
Foodqueen:
She isn't pregnant. She just want to milk you.

Exactly. Some men will see death and willingly want to embrace death. Being a simp is a curse.

Alesa3341 listen to this advice from Foodqueen who is a woman herself. Try and get sense for once.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Ibkingo7: 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
Interesting story
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by abobote: 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
How can you continue with that kind of relationship, in the name of lust(love) to the extent of getting her pregnant
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by biggie73(m): 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
She is a collateral damage. Nature is dodging a bullet for you- don't put your head on it. There are millions of fetuses in heaven. You are not exceptional.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by aklion: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
Believe me I just don't understand some men. What kind of love are you loving... Very clear before your eyes you see red flag you no run away... You saying I love her. Something must be wrong with u. To make matter worse she de cast you outside even your family... She use juju for u or what. My advice never make mistake marry such woman. Secondly as belle enter. Don't give money for termination of it. Let her do it with her hands if she decides to terminate it. If she keeps it later. Then just be responsible to care for the baby. Thirdly, never stay again with her in your house. Don't invite her to your house or family house again. Let the relationship be a very distance one. The only connect btw u two should be the baby that's if she keeps it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Bigsunny01(m): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
Baba if u know wat's good for u safe ursef from untimely death
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Leeofdleetemple: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
That's good news
Welcome to twenty twenty three my nigga
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
No wonder bible talk say deliver us from evil/temptation. Because how una dey enter dis kain thing? Hian!
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
[quote Alesa3341 post=119967164]. [/quote]
I m a woman n ll get married one day. If what you said is true, quit the relationship. Let her terminate the preggy. The union ll breed bad seed.
But it's like you too like her n you are blind. I can't allow my relation to marry such a girl.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED

But she's not pregnant naw..

See format
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Purity79: 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
Please do not marry her. And also don't partake in aborting the baby. It may hurt u in future. Just try to take responsibility of the up keep of child. Good luck
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by gtrader: 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
You are very stupid, infact you are a NOBODY truly!!! You have not seen anything yet with the girl, Hell will get loose when you marry her or she born a child for you.

That girl is not truly Pregnant, if she claim to be, let her clean the blood in her womb by herself.

Oga MOVE ON as fast as you can.

This your post is really annoying, and you behave like a child. Be a man and save your family from shame.

Mtcheew
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Olamideayomide(m): 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
Baba she wan use you cash out o..... So you wan use 125k remove pregnancy wey you go use ordinary lime and gin comot grin cheesy....
But i will rather advice you not to heed to her call again on the matter and if she threathen or make any move to do that threaten her that you will get her arrested for it..... chikena
If you have her mother number call her or any of her relatives cos if she terminate the pregnant and she die God forbid dem go hold you responsible o
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by sslcrypt: 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
I don't like throwing words but OP you are very weak and have no self value. A man with self value and worth won't go down the dirt level you are going now.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by grandstar(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341

Stick to your guns that you don't believe in abortion and you won't give her the money for it.

If she goes ahead to abort, dump her asap. Nothing links you with her any more
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Insipidvamp(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
[quote author=Alesa3341 post=119967]

Today, she called me and told me she is pregnant, and that I should send her money to remove it. I was like "just like that"?

[You don jam ur own Happiness, give her the money to remove the belle and cut all ties with her if you don't want to end up paying millions as a break up charges, Happiness na Imo girl she be o]
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by chatinent: 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
You have already tagged her an ex fiancee.

Oshey oo.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Exceed15: 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
If you marry that girl You are COMPLETELY FINISHED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Bovi Ugboma & Wife, Kris Asimonye Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary / What Is Wrong With This Picture? / Is Marriage Worth It For Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.