Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu (38972 Views)

Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu / 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by ElSudani: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
Revolution2022:
No be okocha with Kanu and other football retirees visit tinubu last time to collect their endorsement package?Man must wark.

Sit down, these guys have done great for themselves. They are not hungry like you.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by ElSudani: 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
seunmsg:
It takes a special kind of bigotry to hate Tinubu. Like, why should anybody hate someone that is so brilliant, competent, nationalistic, and compassionate?

Tinubu abandoned a very promising and rewarding career at Mobil unlimited for public service. He fought the military until democracy was restored in Nigeria when others who are now contesting against him were simply doing business and befriending the military. He fought all the undemocratic policies of the Obasanjo administration to the point that Obasanjo seized the statutory allocation of Lagos state.

Tinubu personally ensured that democracy survived in Nigeria by keeping the opposition movement alive when PDP was doing everything possible to turn the country to a one party state. This is the same Tinubu they are hating on. The same man that has made all possible sacrifices for this country.

For sensible folks like me who understand the history of where we are coming from and the challenges ahead, we will do everything possible to ensure Bola Tinubu is elected President. He’s the best candidate in the race and he will perform better than all the others put together.

You are right. It takes a special kind of bigotry to be a zombidient.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by DSC7: 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
SugarGirl44:

How was your father not able to achieve any tangible success?
Olofo lo n binu ologo.

Werey omo jatijati.....

I am a renowned prince in my hometown...

I always feel sad seeing Common Nigerians suffering that's why i am advocating for a competent presidential candidate that will change things for good for the common man...

So who is your father?
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by SugarGirl44(f): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
DSC7:

I am werey omo jatijati.....
I am a renowned prince in my hometown...
I always feel sad seeing Common Nigerians suffering that's why i am advocating for a competent presidential candidate that will change things for good for the common man...
So who is my father?

Prince awon idun.
Mo rẹrin daku.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by techWriter3: 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
And politician is the reason Nigeria will would great again
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Kewtt: 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Prince awon idun.
Mo rẹrin daku.

Remind me of this post anytime we have an altercation. Extreme bad mouth

3 Likes

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Fujiyama: 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
These praises are too much. From Asari to Okocha to a, b, c.

I have never joined the bandwagon of people who at every opportunity call Tinubu a drug lord.

But one thing I know about people into drug dealings and violent crimes, generally, from my knowledge of history, is that they're usually very good to the 'civilian' population and ruthless to law enforcement agents and competing gangs.

^^^
undecided

And the moral of the story is...?

1 Like

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Iyascobobby: 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
Well, I was invited by a friend some days ago, and I registered

And since I joined the site, I have made a lot of money there by watching videos, inviting others, and completing the daily task.

Every seconds, the site posts users that made withdrawal to their linked account to the site, whether crypto or fiat accounts, although the site records in dollars with the corresponding value in Naira.

Therefore, the condition to make cash out is by setting a withdrawal account, inviting 10 users, complete at least 5 tasks, and have at least 10 clicks on your referral link.

Having met all other conditions except the 10 referrals for a cash out. Well, just waiting to hit the 10 referral policy, and then I will initiate a cash out to my Opay wallet, and wait for the outcome.

What do you think?

Check the site out via my referral link, and if you feel convinced to give it a trial, please, do register with my link: https://money-easilyype.buzz/80746492713404

Above all, it cost nothing to register, it is ABSOLUTELY FREE TO PARTICIPATE and you will get 25 dollars bonus as you sign up

There is nothing wrong in checking this out. Cheers � to our success. One love!
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Fujiyama: 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
seunmsg:
It takes a special kind of bigotry to hate Tinubu. Like, why should anybody hate someone that is so brilliant, competent, nationalistic, and compassionate?

^^^
grin

Overly dramatic language. If you knew what bigotry really is, you wouldn't use the word so carelessly.

seunmsg:
Tinubu abandoned a very promising and rewarding career at Mobil unlimited for public service.

^^^
Interesting how Deloitte and Touche has quietly disappeared from his CV. What happened? undecided

seunmsg:
He fought all the undemocratic policies of the Obasanjo administration to the point that Obasanjo seized the statutory allocation of Lagos state.

^^^
This falsehood was widely peddled for years until the truth caught up with it late last year.

Obasanjo unlawfully withheld the statutory allocation due to local governments. He did not withhold statutory allocation due to the state government. There is a difference.

seunmsg:
This is the same Tinubu they are hating on. The same man that has made all possible sacrifices for this country.

^^^
Not everybody is 'hating on' (whatever that means) your principal. Some of us just recognize that he isn't fit for the office and responsibility he is seeking. That's all. And why would the man make these "sacrifices" undecided for a country he doesn't even believe in? undecided

Bola Ahmed Tinubu gave a press interview in 2007 1997 stating very clearly that he does not believe in this country. And that's fine - he is very much entitled to hold that view. The problem is that he now wants to run for president - and as far as I am aware he has never publicly addressed the declaration he made in that press interview. This shows a man who lacks integrity and holds no true convictions. Such an individual is not fit for high office.

seunmsg:
For sensible folks like me who understand the history of where we are coming from and the challenges ahead, we will do everything possible to ensure Bola Tinubu is elected President. He’s the best candidate in the race and he will perform better than all the others put together.

^^^
grin

No he isn't and no he won't. He is a highly unsuitable candidate. Enough said.

1 Like

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by MainJoe: 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
ElSudani:

Sit down, these guys have done great for themselves. They are not hungry like you.

They are mentally hungry. That is why they supported Abacha when he threw money at them and are supporting Tinubu now he is throwing money at them. Even Kanu confessed he was running to Tinubu for money.
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by MainJoe: 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
seunmsg:

Tinubu abandoned a very promising and rewarding career at Mobil unlimited for public service. He fought the military until democracy was restored in Nigeria when others who are now contesting against him were simply doing business and befriending the military. He fought all the undemocratic policies of the Obasanjo administration to the point that Obasanjo seized the statutory allocation of Lagos state.

Tinubu personally ensured that democracy survived in Nigeria by keeping the opposition movement alive when PDP was doing everything possible to turn the country to a one party state. This is the same Tinubu they are hating on. The same man that has made all possible sacrifices for this country.

The man can't even talk coherently. You can not even make Tinubu a mod on Nairaland.

Just enjoy your loot from him.
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by MainJoe: 11:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
grin

Overly dramatic language. If you knew what bigotry really is, you wouldn't use the word so carelessly.

^^^
Interesting how Deloitte and Touche has quietly disappeared from his CV. What happened? undecided

^^^
This falsehood was widely peddled for years until the truth caught up with it late last year.

Obasanjo unlawfully withheld the statutory allocation due to local governments. He did not withhold statutory allocation due to the state government. There is a difference.

^^^
Not everybody is 'hating on' (whatever that means) your principal. Some of us just recognize that he isn't fit for the office and responsibility he is seeking. That's all. And why would the man make these sacrifices for a country he doesn't even believe in? undecided

Bola Ahmed Tinubu gave a press interview in 2007 stating very clearly that he does not believe in this country. And that's fine - he is very much entitled to hold that view. The problem is that he now wants to run for president - and as far as I am aware he has never publicly addressed the declaration he made in that press interview. This shows a man who lacks integrity and holds no true convictions. Such an individual is not fit for high office.

^^^
grin

No he isn't and no he won't. He is a highly unsuitable candidate. Enough said.

seunmsg knows Tinubu is not fit to write an article on this site. Not even to post a comment. However, he is trying to deceive people that one of the most incompetent person is the most suitable.

Fear of fear is real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Ogun07032601473: 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
[Hello friends all over the world my name is ifayemi the grandson of baba Awogbemi of ijebu land.. Start the race now, those who succeeded in December started thier race in January, Pray for success and breakthrough by taking a strong spiritual step..
(1)Instant Money�
(2)Lotto Number
(3)Sickness Problem
(4)Money Rituals
(5)Court Case
(6) marriage Problem
(7)Protection Against Enemies and Accidents
(coolIf You want to be powerful�
(9)luck Of Jobs
(10)Boys and Girls Luck
(11)Business To move forward
(12) Promotion In Work Place
(13) Football Solution
(14) Luck Of Children's
(15) School Knowledge
Consult Chief Awogbemi Spiritual Healer Traditional Native Doctor now for spiritual steps and works and how to be safe spiritually..Home town No 28 beside OAK Filling Station Ijebu atan Ogun State, (07032601473 Whatsapp) Baba Awogbemi Traditional Native Doctor
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Lalar27: 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tinubu is already in aso rock that's already decided
Now is time for the biafra agitation to return to full swing lol. una go cry tire

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Sannisege: 12:56am On Jan 13, 2023
High-achieving and legendary Igbos support Asiwaju while nonentity and worthless ipob miscreants support the osanyin called Obi.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by genkins(m): 1:40am On Jan 13, 2023
Everyone liked Escobar because he was generous
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Gbogbowa: 2:14am On Jan 13, 2023
Now I understand why okocha never win African best with all his talent,no wonder betking cannot match bet9ja,all the untold suffering lagosian are going through today are Tinubu handwork,
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 13, 2023
ElSudani:
They are really hungry .
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by DesChyko: 5:58am On Jan 13, 2023
Oh please..

Okocha that was advertising a recently introduced Malaria drug as the reason he had a sickness-free playing career. undecided

Whyning.
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by yetunsbay(m): 6:12am On Jan 13, 2023
JoeNL22:
And obi is the reason Nigeria will be great again
[/b]On a norms, I've never bet in my life but ready to stake on this. "Obi can't win" but any other candidate will win but not Obi.[b]

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by A4alpha: 8:07am On Jan 13, 2023
Suddenly Okocha has become a big state man with the endorsement of this desperado old man? Infact with this single act he has become big, bigger than OBJ but People should be careful what they give back in appreciation for favor they got from another.

Okocha why not give him your wife in appreciation?? Or gee him your beautiful daughter to show appreciation??
Yeye
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2023
yetunsbay:
[/b]On a norms, I've never bet in my life but ready to stake on this. "Obi can't win" but any other candidate will win but not Obi.[b]
He will win, whether you like it or you like it
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Derick1122: 8:27am On Jan 13, 2023
No go develop your place!
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by yetunsbay(m): 3:04am On Jan 14, 2023
JoeNL22:

We're only being plain here no be by hate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by UnfairLife7(m): 5:58am On Jan 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I will say the same at the sight of bullion van, then go behind and vote for Peter Obi on election day .
oya go and yab jay jay okocha Chinedu grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by UnfairLife7(m): 5:59am On Jan 14, 2023
JoeNL22:

even a mad man knows he won't come a distant third

3 Likes

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by UnfairLife7(m): 6:02am On Jan 14, 2023
MainJoe:

The man can't even talk coherently. You can not even make Tinubu a mod on Nairaland.

Just enjoy your loot from him.
Chinedu go and yab our jay jay okocha na for endorsing JAGABAN

Soludo, Brymo, Wike, Umahi, Nnamani, okocha

These are Men with huge dangling balls

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by UnfairLife7(m): 6:14am On Jan 14, 2023
Revolution2022:
No be okocha with Kanu and other football retirees visit tinubu last time to collect their endorsement package?Man must wark.
Hahahahaha

Oya go yab jay jay okocha na grin

Tell him how poor he is grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:17am On Jan 14, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

Oya go yab jay jay okocha na grin

Tell him how poor he is grin grin
I'm watching you
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2023
yetunsbay:
We're only being plain here no be by hate
Same here.
No hating!
Tinubu and Atiku can't win this elections.
Obi is the people's choice, hence through Nigerians' endorsement, Omowale is winning this elections
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 8:12am On Jan 14, 2023
UnfairLife7:
even a mad man knows he won't come a distant third
Obi has won the elections, na swearing in we dey wait for
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by bigdammyj: 8:27am On Jan 14, 2023
Noted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo / Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos / Osogbo Bishop Protests Fuel Price Hike (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.